Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,679 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings (27741 Views)

Scriptures Expounded: About Wet Dreams And Human Wastes - Deuteronomy 23:10-14 / Moses Wrote The Book Of Deuteronomy. But Did He Also Write Chapter 34? / Popular Bible Quotations For Memorization And Meditation — Deuteronomy 31:8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Ishilove: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2013
obadiah777: THATS YOUR PROBLEM HUN. YOU AINT GAT TIME FOR NOBODY wink
Straight! wink
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2013
Christ bore all our sins on the cross. Therefore, we have a new life in him.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2013
ayoku777: According to Leviticus 11, an animal is clean if it parts the hoof and chews the cord, if it lacks both or even one, it is unclean, it can't be offered as sacrifice and shouldn't even be eaten.

But in Acts 10v11, God, in a vision to Peter, let down a vessel from heaven 'wherein were all manner of beasts' v12 and told Peter to 'kill and eat' v13. Peter refused, that they were 'unclean' because they didn't part the hoof or chew the cord. But God rebuked him and said 'what God has cleansed, that call not thou common' v15.

How can God call them clean when they still didn't part the hoof or chew the cord? Simple, they were in the vessel. God's new covenant definition of clean is no more parting the hoof (obeying the law or chewing the cord (keeping the commandment) but in being in the vessel that descended from heaven (Jesus). Romans 10v4 says 'Christ is the end of the law (as a requirement) for righteousness to every one that believeth'. Just as the purity of the vessel is now the cleanliness of every beast in it, parted hoof or not, the righteousness of Christ is now the justification of all who put their faith in him, whether they obey the law or not....
YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. THE ACTS 10 VS 11 STORY IS A PARABLE / SYMBOLIC WAY IN WHICH THE LORD IS TELLING PETER THAT JEWS AND GENTILES ARE NOW UNITED UNDER THE LAW. CORNELIUS WAS A ROMAN GENTILE AND PETER DID NOT WANT TO GO HIS HOUSE BUT THE LORD IS LETTING HIM KNOW THAT CORNELIUS IS CLEAN ( BECAUSE HE HAS ACCEPTED THE LAWS AND WAS LIVING ACCORDINGLY ). THAT WAS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF CHRIST. TO UNITE BOTH JEWS AND GENTILES BACK TO GOD UNDER THE LAW.

JOHN 11 VS 52 and not only for that nation but also for the scattered children of God, to bring them together and make them one.

EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 For Christ himself has brought peace to us. He united Jews and Gentiles into one people when, in his own body on the cross, he broke down the wall of hostility that separated us.

GALATIANS 3 VS 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. <<< AND WHAT IS CHRIST JESUS ? HE IS THE WORD. ( JOHN 1 VS 14 ) AND HE IS THE VOLUME OF THE BOOK BOTH OLD AND NEW TESTAMENT ( HEBREWS 10 VS 7 )
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2013
Bidam:
I perfectly understand what you are talking about and i still maintain you are quoting out of context.Paul never said the Law was abolished.

Evidence that you don't understand what am talking about smiley did i quote Paul as saying the law was abolished? see my post below:

Zikkyy:
It was Paul that said the law was not meant for the righteous, the law (mosaic) is for the lawless. and I agree with him. The law is good if used lawfully I.e to check the lawless. If you still rely on the mosaic law, you belong to the lawless category smiley

From my post, you can see the law is still useful for checking the activities of the lawless. so am not quoting Paul as saying the law been abolished. No! the law book was not burnt, it still exist in some temples or churches. it is still very much available for people like you; the type Goshen refers to as 'judaizers' grin What Paul meant was that the activities of those that found a new life in Christ are no longer a response to the requirement of the mosaic law. They been freed of the bonds of the mosaic law. Now they live by the law of Christ or law of the spirit grin

Take some time to understand my post before you say am quoting out of context grin

For you to understand what it means to be free of the law, i will try to illustrate using the recently promulgated Lagos State traffic law. According to the law driving against oncoming traffic is an offense (including making phone calls or eating while driving). Then consider zikkyy as somebody that will never drive against traffic even if it was allowed because it would amount to putting the lives of road users at risk. It is a principle i live by based on my love for doing the right thing and protecting the lives of other road users. even in the absence of a traffic law, i still will not drive. For me i am not subject to the traffic law because law or no law, zikkyy will never take a phone call while driving. Now let's consider Bidam; always causing problem for other road users; have a habit of making calls while driving at high speeds on very busy roads, will not hesitate to switch to the oncoming lane on sighting heavy traffic on his lane. With the promulgation of the traffic law your excesses been checked. You don't call while driving because you don't want to be arrested. even though the law is not really successful in making you a responsible citizen because you would make that call when there is no law enforcement officer in sight and still drive against traffic when there is an opportunity to do so.

Bidam and zikkyy are then two different people. Zikkyy does not live (or act) based on the requirement of the traffic law. to do that would mean zikkyy rejecting or doing away with his principles. It therefore mean i now obey traffic rules because the government says i must i.e. i will not act responsibly on the road in the absence of a law designed to check my activities.

It is the same for those in Christ. If the only reason you are not killing is because the Mosaic law says thou shall not kill, then you don't have Christ in you. The true Christian will not kill or acquire his neighbors wife even if that law was deleted from the mosaic law. For that person, the mosaic is irrelevant. You cannot claim to be in Christ and still subject yourself to the requirement of the law, it is not possible. So check yourself, if you still find yourself responding to the OT laws then you have a problem.

I believe you now have a better understanding of what have been saying.

2 Likes

Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2013
Zikkyy:

Evidence that you don't understand what am talking about smiley did i quote Paul as saying the law was abolished? see my post below:

From my post, you can see the law is still useful for checking the activities of the lawless. so am not quoting Paul as saying the law been abolished. No! the law book was not burnt, it still exist in some temples or churches. it is still very much available for people like you; the type Goshen refers to as 'judaizers' grin What Paul meant was that the activities of those that found a new life in Christ are no longer a response to the requirement of the mosaic law. They been freed of the bonds of the mosaic law. Now they live by the law of Christ or law of the spirit grin

Take some time to understand my post before you say am quoting out of context grin

For you to understand what it means to be free of the law, i will try to illustrate using the recently promulgated Lagos State traffic law. According to the law driving against oncoming traffic is an offense (including making phone calls or eating while driving). Then consider zikkyy as somebody that will never drive against traffic even if it was allowed because it would amount to putting the lives of road users at risk. It is a principle i live by based on my love for doing the right thing and protecting the lives of other road users. even in the absence of a traffic law, i still will not drive. For me i am not subject to the traffic law because law or no law, zikkyy will never take a phone call while driving. Now let's consider Bidam; always causing problem for other road users; have a habit of making calls while driving at high speeds on very busy roads, will not hesitate to switch to the oncoming lane on sighting heavy traffic on his lane. With the promulgation of the traffic law your excesses been checked. You don't call while driving because you don't want to be arrested. even though the law is not really successful in making you a responsible citizen because you would make that call when there is no law enforcement officer in sight and still drive against traffic when there is an opportunity to do so.

Bidam and zikkyy are then two different people. Zikkyy does not live (or act) based on the requirement of the traffic law. to do that would mean zikkyy rejecting or doing away with his principles. It therefore mean i now obey traffic rules because the government says i must i.e. i will not act responsibly on the road in the absence of a law designed to check my activities.

It is the same for those in Christ. If the only reason you are not killing is because the Mosaic law says thou shall not kill, then you don't have Christ in you. The true Christian will not kill or acquire his neighbors wife even if that law was deleted from the mosaic law. For that person, the mosaic is irrelevant. You cannot claim to be in Christ and still subject yourself to the requirement of the law, it is not possible. So check yourself, if you still find yourself responding to the OT laws then you have a problem.

I believe you now have a better understanding of what have been saying.
And that was why i asked you this question which you never did reply, are you to obey scriptures out of regulation or revelation?
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2013
Bidam: And that was why i asked you this question which you never did reply, are you to obey scriptures out of regulation or revelation?

did not respond cos i don't know what you meant by 'obeying scriptures'. maybe if you explain. you should know zikkyy, i don't respond to what i don't understand, and i don't pretend to understand when i don't. so clarify and i will answer your qustion. Thanks
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2013
Zikkyy:

did not respond cos i don't know what you meant by 'obeying scriptures'. maybe if you explain. you should know zikkyy, i don't respond to what i don't understand, and i don't pretend to understand when i don't. so clarify and i will answer your qustion. Thanks

Reprobate gainsayer.

2 Likes

Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 10:37am On Apr 29, 2013
MostHigh:
Reprobate gainsayer.

Lol!! grin
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2013
MostHigh:

Reprobate gainsayer.
my brother i tire for these guys..they are practicing Antinomianism. Antinomianism in Christianity is the belief that under the gospel dispensation of grace, moral law is of no use or obligation because faith alone is necessary to salvation.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2013
Bidam: my brother i tire for these guys..they are practicing Antinomianism. Antinomianism in Christianity is the belief that under the gospel dispensation of grace, moral law is of no use or obligation because faith alone is necessary to salvation.

grin you don go copy Wikipedia come post for here. which one be Antinomianism for this matter? is that the belief that true Christians only respond to Christ laws instead of the mosaic law? You just wan quote big grammar sha grin
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2013
Zikkyy:

grin you don go copy Wikipedia come post for here. which one be Antinomianism for this matter? is that the belief that true Christians only respond to Christ laws instead of the mosaic law? You just wan quote big grammar sha grin
Na ola..i quote abeg..ask goshen e go tell you better shey you dey follow his teachings..he doesn't even deny it.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2013
MostHigh:

Reprobate gainsayer.
A RAT SOUP EATING REPROBATE GAINSAYER AT THAT grin grin grin
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
obadiah777: A RAT SOUP EATING REPROBATE GAINSAYER AT THAT grin grin grin

lol!
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Goshen360(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
Bidam: Na ola..i quote abeg..ask goshen e go tell you better shey you dey follow his teachings..he doesn't even deny it.

I didn't deny it because it wasn't for me, he was only speaking into the air. So, what's my business with it.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Goshen360(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
Goshen360:

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
For example, whenever non-Jews who don't have laws from God do by nature the things that Moses' Teachings contain, they are a law to themselves even though they don't have any laws from God.

Expanded Bible (EXB)
(·Those who are not Jews [Gentiles] do not have the law, but when they ·freely [by nature; instinctively] do what the law commands, they ·are the law for themselves [or reveal their awareness of God’s law]. This is true even though they do not have the law [ the written law of Moses] - Romans 2:14

Expanded Bible (EXB)
To those who are without the law [ Gentiles] I became like a person who is without the law. I did this to win those people who are without the law. (But really, I am not without God’s law—I am ·ruled by [ under] Christ’s law.)

When I am with the Gentiles who do not follow the Jewish law, I too live apart from that law so I can bring them to Christ. But I do not ignore the law of God; I obey the law of Christ. - 1 Corinthians 9:21

New Living Translation (©2007)
Obviously, the law applies to those to whom it was given, for its purpose is to keep people from having excuses, and to show that the entire world is guilty before God.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
We know that whatever is in Moses' Teachings applies to everyone under their influence, and no one can say a thing. The whole world is brought under the judgment of God. - Romans 3:19

^
These Christian Judaizers should leave us alone to live by the teachings and law of Christ rather than trying to bind us or marry us with the Mosaic laws. The One who was married to the Mosaic law and represented that Mosaic law in his body was dead and now, we are released and married to another, the One who rose from the dead, so we can serve the in the NEW WAY of the Spirit, Romans 7:1-6. The Mosaic law and its religion of Judaism, religion of works, wasn't written to us (Christians) in the first place.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by dougivilla(m): 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
MostHigh:

Reprobate gainsayer.
So you are here again, with your 'mission-deception'?. Like I promised you and you evil twin obadiah777 in the other thread where you were publicly humiliated, I am out to proove you as the gospel falsifiers and devil worshippers you are!! Get ready yet again!

2 Likes

Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
dougivilla: So you are here again, with your 'mission-deception'?. Like I promised you and you evil twin obadiah777 in the other thread where you were publicly humiliated, I am out to proove you as the gospel falsifiers and devil worshippers you are!! Get ready yet again!

Mind controlled Z*mbie

Are are looking for people to humiliate?

Try the market man.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
Goshen360:

I didn't deny it because it wasn't for me, he was only speaking into the air. So, what's my business with it.
lol.Peter taught that Paul was hard to understand, Peter wrote that there would be those who would twist Paul's words to mean something incorrect. What kind of people would do that? Peter said these are lawless men (2 Peter 3:17). By "lawless," Peter did not mean people who were without Roman law. Lawless, in this religious context (understanding Paul's writings and other Scriptures correctly), refers to being without God's Law - the Torah. Peter is saying that those who twist Paul's writings are those who don't have (know/follow) Torah. They will approach these letters, in (often willful) ignorance, and incorrectly interpret them.You are actually doing that.

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ihedinobi: I find it necessary to tell you, @Goshen360, that I actually am aware that you are attacking an erroneous teaching in the Church. I recognize this and know the error. But, I would rather you not attack errors with errors, especially worse ones.

I will work with you to deal with the falsehood that Christians may need to break curses over their lives that they may have brought upon themselves by some sin or other. But I will not do so in agreement with another error, and a worse one for that matter.
This is what gosh is actually doing but he is so blind and obstinate he can't see it.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
Bidam: lol.Peter taught that Paul was hard to understand, Peter wrote that there would be those who would twist Paul's words to mean something incorrect. What kind of people would do that? Peter said these are lawless men (2 Peter 3:17). By "lawless," Peter did not mean people who were without Roman law. Lawless, in this religious context (understanding Paul's writings and other Scriptures correctly), refers to being without God's Law - the Torah. Peter is saying that those who twist Paul's writings are those who don't have (know/follow) Torah. They will approach these letters, in (often willful) ignorance, and incorrectly interpret them.You are actually doing that.

...and you believe you are in a position to tell who is teaching the truth and the person preaching falsehood. You've never considered the possibility that you could be the lawless one Unless you are God, you are in no position to tell who the lawless one is. You are just as fallible as every other person.

Bidam:
Lawless, in this religious context (understanding Paul's writings and other Scriptures correctly), refers to being without God's Law - the Torah. Peter is saying that those who twist Paul's writings are those who don't have (know/follow) Torah.

...again, what gives you the impression that Peter was referring to the Torah? and why do you believe the Torah should represent the totality of God's law? even when it is incomplete?
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
Zikkyy:
and you believe you are in a position to tell who is teaching the truth and the person preaching falsehood. You've never considered the possibility that you could be the lawless one Unless you are God, you are in no position to tell who the lawless one is. You are just as fallible as every other person.

every one is fallible except Jesus that's my point.

again, what gives you the impression that Peter was referring to the Torah? and why do you believe the Torah should represent the totality of God's law? even when it is incomplete?
ok remove the OT from the bible.let's see who peter and paul where making reference to from there quotes in the NT.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
Zikkyy:

What are referring to as lawless Is it the eating of grasscutter or the fact that true Christians are not subjected to the mosaic law

I am not aware of any other LAW apart from mosaic

and yes eating grasscutter is prohibited by mosaic LAW

WHICH OTHER LAW IS THERE?

THE LAW OF LOVE WHICH YOU SPEAK OF IGNORANTLY ENCOMPASES THE MOSAIC LAW

READ YOUR SERMON ON THE MOUNT, TTHIS IS PURE LAW

AND YASHUA IS SPEAKING TO ME PERSONALLY ON THE MOUNTAIN

WHAT ABOUT YOU?
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
Zikkyy:

Well. Apostle Paul rubbished the law's validity. Are you now saying Christ already passed judgement on him

IS APOSTLE PAUL NOW THE MASTER?

WHERE YE BAPTISED IN THE NAME OF PAUL

PLS GET BACK TO US ON WHAT THE MASTER HAS TO SAY ON THIS SAME ISSUE

REPROBATE
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Zikkyy:

It was Paul that said the law was not meant for the righteous, the law (mosaic) is for the lawless. and I agree with him. The law is good if used lawfully I.e to check the lawless. If you still rely on the mosaic law, you belong to the lawless category smiley

WHAT ABOUT CHRIST DO YOU AGREE WITH HIM IN MATH 5:17

REPROBATE
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Bidam: my brother i tire for these guys..they are practicing Antinomianism. Antinomianism in Christianity is the belief that under the gospel dispensation of grace, moral law is of no use or obligation because faith alone is necessary to salvation.

YES MY BROTHER OBADIAH777 UPDATED ME ON THIS WORD JUST THIS WEEKEND

I SINCERLY GIVE THANKS

MORE LIGHT PLS.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
brilapluz:
hahahahaha crown ke..for doin wat? Smh...

FOR BURNING YA WITH A LITERAL FIRE

REPROBATE.
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
Zikkyy:

IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE

1 Like

Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
Bidam:
...ok remove the OT from the bible.let's see who peter and paul where making reference to from there quotes in the NT.

i do not support a removal of anything. you are the one pushing for a removal of Paul's letters because you are no longer comfortable with them smiley
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by MostHigh: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Zikkyy:

i do not support a removal of anything. you are the one pushing for a removal of Paul's letters because you are no longer comfortable with them smiley

you lie

you support the removal of the truth

wherever there is sin there must be law

you say you have grace so you dont need the law

what about those that are not as strong as you ?

how are they to address the everyday evils in thier lives?
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
Zikkyy:

grin grin
Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by Zikkyy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
MostHigh:
I am not aware of any other LAW apart from mosaic

Now i understand why you are not happy with me smiley

MostHigh:
and yes eating grasscutter is prohibited by mosaic LAW

..and i told you gentiles been eating grasscutter since the time of Noah (possibly)...and the apostles in Act 15 specified the activities gentiles are required to do away with...and grasscutter meat was not on the list. meaning gentile converts can 'carry go' with the consumption of grasscutter meat grin so whether prohibited by mosaic law or not, it is not a problem for gentile converts.

MostHigh:
THE LAW OF LOVE WHICH YOU SPEAK OF IGNORANTLY ENCOMPASES THE MOSAIC LAW

We Know grin Nobody is saying mosaic law is illegal. but remember that Jesus himself taught in Mathew 5 that the mosaic law was not complete.

MostHigh:
AND YASHUA IS SPEAKING TO ME PERSONALLY ON THE MOUNTAIN

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

Lol! grin abeg my brother no vex if you consider my response an insult, i apologise in advance. it just that after reading this part of your post, what came to mind was Fela Kuti meditating with a jumbo size wrap of some heavy stuff grin but am thinking you are just high on the holy spirit, so no wahala grin

2 Likes

Re: Deuteronomy 28 Is Not For Christians; Ephesians 1:3 Is Our Key To Blessings by brilapluz(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
MostHigh:

FOR BURNING YA WITH A LITERAL FIRE

REPROBATE.
kep deceiving urself wit dat 'broken record' on an expired equipment..reprobate..reprobate..reprobate..guess U r out of vocabs 2 call me..lol..try sumtin else...hahahahahahaha..i dey laugh..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

"President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka / Elo Ogidi Reunites With Parents, Meets Pastor Chris (Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.