Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Letter To All My Pisces Beauties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To All My Pisces Beauties (1174 Views)

Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! / Post Pictures Of "Black Skinned" Beauties.(From Africa) / Come And See African Beauties @ The Sexuality Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To All My Pisces Beauties by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hello ladies,isn't it a lovely day?Have you woken up from

sleep or you are still day dreaming Did you dream about having dinner in an exquisite yacht on the sea? sailing or flying around the world in the arms of prince charming?what about visioning the angelic choir in heaven singing at your wedding?Or did u spend your day listening to classics,reading romantic books or shopping for colourful accessories,shoes are trying flowering perfumes?Or did you wake up feeling withdrawn and confused? Cheer up beauties,we are sometimes like that!BUT it will never alter the fact that we always have the best life can offer.Yes!the natural world is at our finger tips because we understand nature,thus enjoying life at its fullest.We are exceptional,magical,compassionate,lovely,givers and hardly takers....but we need to stop giving too much!Everyone is trying to take advantage of our generosity.They want to grab the whole arm after an extended handshake We seriously need to learn to say NO!NO!!NO!!! and learn to keep it that way,but can

we undecided kisswe end up saying yes because the sky is bleeding... My beauties,our uniqueness surpasses all.So don't cry because he will definitely come back on bended kneels...and we might just feel pity.I know we are kind of crazy and love doing crazy things,but let's not take it too far cos we need to learn to face REALITY! Time is not always on our side,always we are confused when there are so many options to pick from and we end up grabbing all at all cost,yet losing all in no cost Did I mention d fact that we are beautifully made?Oh yes we are!we have got shape,beautiful smile,sexy looks and our eyes are often a reflection of our inner beauty!we say a thousand words with our eyes whenever we are shy Highly intuitive,so we definitely can perceive lies because of our complex personalities...we only understand ourselves.

In bed we are like a fish in the water,graceful while it sweeps...our every move is like a slow dance!Shake us a little and see us add more gear to the rhythm. coolwe don't rush it,no need to because we don't care about time when it comes to the actualization of our hidden fantasies.My ladies,we must learn to love only one man!I know everybody wants us but let's be with only one.Let's not toy with hearts.We should learn to say ''I love you too"to the ones we truly love.Don't say it because we are obliged to.He won't kill you .Come on,its OK.I know you are hurt but must you take revenge too far?more like shooting a gun without caring where its headed as long as there is a target.Learn to listen to his own side of the story first and if it doesn't suit you then get the gun but be sure its loaded,LOL,we don't see reality when we are angry.Oh yes!we do not tolerate rubbish!We are nice but when we pushed to the wall ,be careful for our smile becomes deadlier than a scorn.You might think you have done the worst to my beauties but don't feel too relaxed!we bite back when you least expect.Our revenge is sweeter,but we end up regretting our actions or inactions,but behind CLOSED DOORS!We suffer In silence because of pride and self esteem.We do not want to be run down by anyone no matter what affiliations.We love truth and its our weakness ,we shall forgive but hardly forget,but don't worry it won't stop us from loving u even if we leave you.Infact it brews it more.Nobody understands us because we live in a fantastic world of our own.We are spiritual but can easily be deceived because we hardly perceive the evil in others due to the fact that we find it difficult to see that evil exist in beautiful creatures.We love adventures.We love the classics.We appreciate Arts.Our fashion sense is unique and classic,its rare for we don't go with the crowd!we bring to reality,awesome colourful combinations that radiates and sparkles!sometimes we might be provocative both in rags and simple wears.It's just US,we are hardy predictable in our choices so pleases nobody should judge us-we dress to impress us and not YOU!

Advice us but don't scold us.We can be stubborn,but for good reason especially when misunderstood.Be cool with us,and believe me you might see a tear drop and an apology professed.Don't forget,we are hard as stones at the face level,but only a smart and wonderful man can actually touch that inner part of a pisces heart only angels can see kiss

3 Likes

Re: Letter To All My Pisces Beauties by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pisces? Is that why you keep sending ya boyfriends to deliver bags of fish to ya broda? tongue
Re: Letter To All My Pisces Beauties by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
I think so..
Re: Letter To All My Pisces Beauties by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
Babe, if you really wanna enjoy life, astrology is something you should steer clear of.
Re: Letter To All My Pisces Beauties by platitech(m): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
Spot on.....Pisces are the best form of human creation. Simply the Best #teampisces#

1 Like

Re: Letter To All My Pisces Beauties by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
fluid26: Babe, if you really wanna enjoy life, astrology is something you should steer clear of.

Am enjoying life dude tongue
Re: Letter To All My Pisces Beauties by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
platitech: Spot on.....Pisces are the best form of human creation. Simply the Best #teampisces#
Wow bravo lynn, all what u put up there seems me !!!

#TeamPisces cool#
Re: Letter To All My Pisces Beauties by stepone(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2013
Is there need to summarise all that was said with this pics

Re: Letter To All My Pisces Beauties by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
stepone: Is there need to summarise all that was said with this pics

A pisces is one you cannot deceive with money and acquisitions,you will always see that sadness behind that fake smile that's if your smart enuf! cheesy
Re: Letter To All My Pisces Beauties by Aklofs: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
Yeeeeeh!!
My eyes.I'll reply next year.

1 Like

Re: Letter To All My Pisces Beauties by joywendy(f): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2014
mmm....

(1) (Reply)

I Dnt Knw Wht 2 Do / Can You Date A Guy/lady With Dreadlocks / 419 Ladies On The Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.