Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) (67128 Views)

Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) / What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by aristocats(m): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2013
Not interested#

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2013
And who told you it is ehh?
mikeyhernadez: Who Told You This is not Fake Hair@OP
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2013
Gbam!!!
gunuvi: That's the secret of Coconut Oil and shea butter. It will forever make your hair natural and long without breakage.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Temismith(f): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2013
Sighs she is a mammy water
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by lertee(f): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2013
jutino: lol guy u are funny oo I guess u are doti too dats why u are dating a doti girl.
Hehehehe,I swear u finish this mumu guy,over doti worry him too...birds of a feather flock together...for this kinda hair,its not new cos the shua arab women and fulani women of northern nigeria has longer hair so kini big deal.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by nikkyshyne(f): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2013
cyril83: Who are you fooling? This should be passion, Unique remy, Lady star or Miss Rola attachment.
Haba. Do you sell weavons mr man?
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Egbagirl(f): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2013
She's got "a good genes and a good system" LOL. But her hair is mad long for relaxed hair. (I'm assuming it's been chemicalized unless she just straightens it)
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2013
Yes very stunning hair..Keep them hairy ladies...

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by PikinNwa(f): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2013
pompori king: Who told you its not fake?
ask them oo
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2013
spora1: Abeggi, is she related to Luis Suarez? #justasking
Yes oo..she is Suarez's cousin whose mum got married to d man dat begat Ronaldiho...Hope u get nw?Lwkmdoo
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2013
sanb: Her hair is straightened quite alright; but she's really doing great with it...Some Naija ladies are blessed with long hair and I’m not talking of Brazilian/Peruvian/Romania/Indian etc…. or whatever hair attachment is available...

I definitely believe that this can be the Ops real hair; cos I had long straightened hair all the way to my back before I cut it and decided to go low cut in a style. Even at that, I trim it quite often; cos it grows so fast. So yes some ladies are blessed with long hair.

#Teamlonghair all the way….. cool

I believe this is the key...

some people are blessed with long hair and care will only make it longer. Everyone can't have long hair even if they keep it natural and treat with coconut oil and shea butter.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by everyday: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
The hair don't look real
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
I've heard of the girl before and she has a blog. That is her real hair and I believe she relaxes it. It is my dream that my hair will one day get to that length cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by forkadict(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: I know a nigerian girl here on Nairaland with longer hair and she doesn't scream for attention this way.

So na because you be moderator now, na to dey use your office dey hook up with Nairaland chics or you ban dem abi? God dey look you o
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by odizzy: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
cyril83: Who are you fooling? This should be passion, Unique remy, Lady star or Miss Rola attachment.
hmmm woman wraper hw u cari no all dis tins abt ladies
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: I know a nigerian girl here on Nairaland with longer hair and she doesn't scream for attention this way.
Ogugua's hair is not as long as that, we've seen her photos...abeg stop lying.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
usmsam: Abeg! Na human being weavon, abi na Brazillian or Peruvian dem dey call it these days. Anyways I don't trust women.

One of my ex before before dey fix weavon, 2 mths she no go remove am, sotey the thing come dey smell like dead body on top her head. Na im one night i dey fed up, I tell her say make she remove d thing for her head and wash her hair, or she no go sleep for my house dat night. The minute i see her without all that fakee hair, i loose interest in d relationship kpatakpata. I even start to prefer when she have the doti hair on and all my pillow dey smell and i dey hold breath wen she dey waka pass, compare to when she have her natural hair on. That is when i found out that naija women cannot do without fakee hair.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
That eyebrow chic needs to put her monkey on a leesh, DAMN!
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2013
Egba girl: She's got "a good genes and a good system" LOL. But her hair is mad long for relaxed hair. (I'm assuming it's been chemicalized unless she just straightens it )
Huh??........say what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
It's not an extension ke
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Shollypopz:
Huh??........say what? undecided

what's wrong with what she said?
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
ItsModella:
what's wrong with what she said?
Straightening your hair doesn't increase the length. If she's assuming she applied some chemical on her hair then why "unless she just straightens it" as if straightening it is a substitute or does the same thing as applying a growth chemical. The only growth chemical I know for women is rogaine and it's for hair loss, it won't give you such length. Even if she takes Biotin everyday, all the medicine will do is make her stronger and prevent air loss a lil......

BTW, what does she mean by her hair is mad long for a relaxed hair?? She said relaxed not natural ooo. Don't mind my essay embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
Shollypopz:
Straightening your hair doesn't increase the length. If she's assuming she applied some chemical on her hair then why "unless she just straightens it" as if straightening it is a substitute or does the same thing as applying a growth chemical. The only growth chemical I know for women is rogaine and it's for hair loss, it won't give you such length. Even if she takes Biotin everyday, all the medicine will do is make her stronger a d prevent air loss......

BTW, what does she mean by her hair is mad long for a relaxed hair?? She said relaxed not natural ooo. Don't mind my essay embarassed
I guess what she meant was the girl stretched her hair either through straightening or relaxing. Relaxed or natural, the girl's is mad long. The girl's hair is actually quite long for relaxed. I've seen relaxed peeps all my life (me inclusive) and I don't think I've seen up to 5 people with hair as long as that.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by fitzmayowa: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
This post has been hidden...BTW why do I think that's the OP screaming for attention

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
^^2
Well, now u know why I said huh........the highlighted part get as e be. Do u perm your hair?? Is your length any different when permed than when straightened?? Straightener does not perform magic except there's a magical straightener I'm not aware of.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Chanchit: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mami water things.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
fitzmayowa:
This post has been hidden...BTW why do I think that's the OP screaming for attention
How can the op be screaming for attention when she's not even the girl in question??!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Igholize(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
maxwello.yg:
see her mouth and rat-like teeth......eeew!
. Hahahahaahaha.. Maxwell , u get observation oooo, ur sight bright ooo.. Anyhow shal ! She stil try.. Nice hair
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
ItsModella:
Ogugua's hair is not as long as that, we've seen her photos...abeg stop lying.
What if I'm not lying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? / You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Woman's Shoe To A Traditional Marriage In Akwa Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.