Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) (66636 Views)

Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) / What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by BankuTilapia: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
My pubic hair is way much better and much more curly than this girl's hair so wuz all fuss about.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by armadeo(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
That's not waist long hair. @ most mid back/ strnum length.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by honeric01(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
See hair, i am a sulker for real hair, at least she owns her own.

10000000+ LIKES. cool
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by homegirl1: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
That hair is not all that long at least my own hair is longer than hers.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
home girl: That hair is not all that long at least my own hair is longer than hers.
What you have up there is bullsh1t without a picture to prove it undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
swtchicgurl: She is Bassey Akan! From akwa ibom and cross river parents.

Stunning hair! Let ladies learn to keep themselves natural, like me! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can go the link to know how she made it this far!

Save all the brazillian hair money and guy your man a break! tongue

Source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/02/25/meet-akan-bassey-of-lushstrands-blog-the-nigerian-girl-with-waist-length-hair-find-out-how-she-did-it-how-you-can-do-it-too/
wow!!that's nice.How come she's •̸№t yet on d Guinness bookPls pass on her personal info τ̲̅ȍ my mail box so that I can make d necessary contacts gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Beync(f): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
Engineer1985: So her boyfriend go save Brazillian hair money. I wish she was ma girl
It's more economical to buy Brazilian hair than maintaining that kind hair if u r not aware. u think better hair na beans
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
Beync: It's more economical to buy Brazilian hair than maintaining that kind hair if u r not aware
AH!! Huh?? In planet earth??
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
Beync: It's more economical to buy Brazilian hair than maintaining that kind hair if u r not aware. u think better hair na beans

Many of these long haired girls, you need to see the products they use. If you're still a learner, you'd just get confused. Maintaining that kind of hair is not cheap neither is it beans but the results are well worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
ItsModella:

Many of these long haired girls, you need to see the products they use. If you're still a learner, you'd just get confused. Maintaining that kind of hair is not cheap neither is it beans but the results are well worth it.[/color][/font]
How much do you think Peruvian hair/Malaysian/Indian hair is sold??
Let's say you carry it for 3 months at the most.
Let's include fixing cost, products to maintain your hair under the weave and little products to maintain your weave so it can actually last that long and still look good.

Hian!
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: I know a nigerian girl here on Nairaland with longer hair and she doesn't scream for attention this way.

Sounds like you've been imaginarily running your fingers thru her hair yet don't know how long it is.

Anyways @ topic my lil girls hair is way longer than this chicks hair. How disgusting is it when you try running your fingers thru a woman's hair only to be welcomed by joints. I don't care how short your hair is, just keep it fresh and natural.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Anyways @ topic my lil girls hair is way longer than this chicks hair. How disgusting is it when you try running your fingers thru a woman's hair only to be welcomed by joints. I don't care how short your hair is, just keep it fresh and natural.
Your Lil girl is not all black tongue Isn't she mixed?? undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
Shollypopz:
How much do you think Peruvian hair/Malaysian/Indian hair is sold??
Let's say you carry it for 3 months at the most.
Let's include fixing cost, products to maintain your hair under the weave and little products to maintain your weave so it can actually last that long and still look good.

Hian!
All those hairs are expensive but they can last as long as you want them to, provided you take care of them, which actually isn't very hard.

When you keep your hair out, the amount of product you have to put in your hair every single day in just so as to keep it in order makes all the cost rise fast.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
Shollypopz:
Your Lil girl is not all black tongue Isn't she mixed?? undecided

Oops! Thanks for reminding me smiley
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
Spot on......
ItsModella: Many of these long haired girls, you need to see the products they use. If you're still a learner, you'd just get confused. Maintaining that kind of hair is not cheap neither is it beans but the results are well worth it.[/color][/font]
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: I know a nigerian girl here on Nairaland with longer hair and she doesn't scream for attention this way.

Adamu, why do u keep hating?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by dabrake(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
swtchicgurl: She is Bassey Akan! From akwa ibom and cross river parents.

Stunning hair! Let ladies learn to keep themselves natural, like me! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can go the link to know how she made it this far!

Save all the brazillian hair money and guy your man a break! tongue

Source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/02/25/meet-akan-bassey-of-lushstrands-blog-the-nigerian-girl-with-waist-length-hair-find-out-how-she-did-it-how-you-can-do-it-too/
I know her.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
ItsModella:
All those hairs are expensive but they can last as long as you want them to, provided you take care of them, which actually isn't very hard.

When you keep your hair out, the amount of product you have to put in your hair every single day in just so as to keep it in order makes all the cost rise fast.
But in comparison, it's still cheaper. If not half the cost of rocking weaves.
Most hair fanatics I know are natural, maybe its relaxed hair products that are expensive but I highly doubt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
sanb: On point...it cost a lot to maintain natural long hair. Not to forget the long wait in the saloon to wash and dry the hair as well….. Can really be very tiring....
Why can't u wash and dry your hair in your house? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Beync(f): 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
ItsModella:

Many of these long haired girls, you need to see the products they use. If you're still a learner, you'd just get confused. Maintaining that kind of hair is not cheap neither is it beans but the results are well worth it.
true, peeps thinks the hair just grow and keep growing just like that. u put more efforts, money and discipline maintaining longer hair than u put in just getting Brazilian hair and wearing it. u have to be strict by adhering to the products that stimulates healthy growth becos any little little mistake can damage it.
Shollypopz:
AH!! Huh?? In planet earth??
Yes o, saying frm experience
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by honeric01(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
See them o, lazy lazy, always looking for excuses. don't worry, the president'll soon ban importation of anything "foreign hair". maybe una go start to dey wear monkey hair. grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
Beync: true, peeps thinks the hair just grow and keep growing just like that. u put more efforts, money and discipline maintaining longer hair than u put in just getting Brazilian hair and wearing it. u have to strict by adhering to the products that stimulates healthy growth becos any little little mistake can damage it.
Yes o, saying frm experience

So when u say effort, u are not only considering money but time. Cos seriously I can draw up an annual budget to prove my point. It's way cheaper money wise, if u rock your natural hair.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
honeric01: See them o, lazy lazy, always looking for excuses. don't worry, the president'll soon ban importation of anything "foreign hair". maybe una go start to dey wear monkey hair. grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
huh? what's this one saying? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Beync(f): 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Shollypopz:

So when u say effort, u are not only considering money but time. Cos seriously I can draw up an annual budget to prove my point. It's way cheaper money wise, if u rock your natural hair.
yes. time and money which is more cheaper? grin
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by honeric01(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
ItsModella:
huh? what's this one saying? undecided undecided

You can read or can't you? tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
Shollypopz:
But in comparison, it's still cheaper. If not half the cost of rocking weaves.
Most hair fanatics I know are natural, maybe its relaxed hair products that are expensive but I highly doubt.
Cumulatively, rocking weaves is way cheaper. Many relaxed peeps use just few products. As a natural, you go from product to product. Each one might be cheap but the total sum is quite costly. Then if your hair swallows a lot of product, it gets even costlier.

Keeping natural hair is only cheaper if you do your hair yourself and make your products yourself. Or you just basically do not touch your hair in every 3 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by swtchicgurl: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2013

c'mon, you're bigger than this type of reasoning. tongue the girl u're talking about would probably appreciate media attention if opportuned.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
honeric01:

You can read or can't you? tongue
no, I can't undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
sanb: It was better for me....extra care is also needed when you have longer hair than if your hair is short. Aside from that, you also need to apply some form of treatment on the hair to prevent it from getting damaged....which was easier done in the saloon… cheesy
Lol,......my sista the only reason you're not washing your hair by yourself is laziness.
Buy the products needed, detangle, preheat olive oil, wash, condition, dry and apply products. It's not hard.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by onipanu(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hulk smash all day on this grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Noni Salma: 'I Was Scared Of Living In Nigeria As A Woman In A Mans Body' / What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) / See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.