Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Wht Do Yall Thnk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wht Do Yall Thnk (944 Views)

Do Yall Hate Us South Africans That Much?? / Dear Men: What Do Yall Want From Us / I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wht Do Yall Thnk by jalether(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2008
what do you guys out there think of these saying that
when you want women they don't want you but when
you don't want them they want you
in my opinion i think this is absolutely true
Re: Wht Do Yall Thnk by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2008
yep yepp co-sizzle
Re: Wht Do Yall Thnk by bigfather(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2008
You are right bro !
Re: Wht Do Yall Thnk by Cadet(f): 3:48am On Apr 13, 2008
We just love torturing you guys. we come up with many ways and many types of torturing. As long as you feel the pain, no problem wink
Re: Wht Do Yall Thnk by uspry1(f): 3:57am On Apr 13, 2008
True!
Re: Wht Do Yall Thnk by bigfather(m): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2008
And that is why you finally fall, you end up being more tortured !
Re: Wht Do Yall Thnk by jalether(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2008
@ cadet its nt a matter of torturing its just a basic
pschology human beings dnt value what comes to
them too easily they want what they cant have that
is to say guys have to be challenging to women
Re: Wht Do Yall Thnk by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2008
women always want to be more complex than men, they end up breaking their hearts themselves.  tongue

When you want a lady, she  plays HARD TO GET and then overdoes it, u end up losing interest.
She comes back to you, knowing she's not been too fair and thinking her apology would make the guy welcome her with open arms.
The Guy sees her as a pretender and manages to date her. He then finds out that the babe ain't worth it afterall, so he quits after some few rounds of sex and romance.
The Girl is heart-broken and for that reason she believes guys ain't worth it. She repeats the same HIDE N SEEK game until she's old enough to marry. Then she sumbits herself willingly to any man that comes her way!  tongue

Ladies GET A LIFE!  grin
Re: Wht Do Yall Thnk by jalether(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2008
i feel u on dat jassie
Re: Wht Do Yall Thnk by SamMilla1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2008
I guess not all the time, sometimes you want them and they want you straight away. But it happens.
Re: Wht Do Yall Thnk by iice(f): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2008
Not always true
If i want him and he doesn't want me. . .i'l be moving along
And that would be my advice to him too.
Re: Wht Do Yall Thnk by almondjoy(f): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2008
jalether:

Used to be the case in primary and secondary school days.  You get to the point in life and you realize that your happiness comes first.  Never go where you are not wanted is ma motto!  No one is that "funky" or "groovy" enough to waste ma precious time on if not interested in me.  I get bored very easily with indecision.  I would rather concentrate ma energies in and out of bed with a very "willing" partner. More fun for us all that way.

Who has time for that kind of circus relationship after 18 years old? undecided  It get to a certain stage in life. . .that ceases to be the case unless you are developmentally delayed or you are "slow" in the brain!

Oh Please! Like I no get work?

iice:

Not always true
If i want him and he doesn't want me. . .i'l be moving along
And that would be my advice to him too.

Purrrrrfectly written! kiss

You damn right baby! 

Na only im get better prick, six pack or wetin?  Long hissssssssss!  which kain iyanga tolo tolo be all that?
Re: Wht Do Yall Thnk by prizeless(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2008
well i think its no game cos when u seem to think the game is over, then its just begining and boy, it ain't gonna be funny no more
Re: Wht Do Yall Thnk by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2008
jalether:

Based on what study, pls?

(1) (Reply)

The Symbiosis Of Love And The Synergy Of Love / Pls I Need Your Help On How To Friend My Boss Daughter / Serious Issue On Virgin Girl !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.