Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams (8411 Views)

Falae: OPC Threatens Reprisal Attack On Fulani Herdsmen / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari / Fasehun's OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams by Kennyblues(m): 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
He said nine persons, including Adams, Fasehun and others, sat down in the chambers of Opeyemi Bamidele, a former commissioner in Lagos State and currently a member of the House of Representatives, at 110, Palm Avenue, Mushin Lagos, on August 25, 1994 to form the group.

Akanni said, “The person speaking, Ogunoye Odunayo, is a faceless person and there is no place in OPC record where such a name exists. Those who formed OPC were Dr. Fredrick Fasehun, Gani Adams, late Tony Ngurube, late Olumide Adeniji, Silas Alani, Evangelist Kunle Adesokan, late Ibrahim Abobanawo, late Ibrahim Atanda and Mrs. Idowu Adebowale.

At the bolded.... never knew an Ibo man was amongst the founder.[b][/b]
Re: Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams by meforyou1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
Be displaying your ignorance.
skies:

As illiterate as you claim him to be,
He controls tens of thousands of men. I don't think you father ever
Control 10 men..omo were
Re: Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
Look at dem faces, baboon looking. grin grin

Re: Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams by samkoro: 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
Akpa ife:
God will also judge u as u judge GEJ 4 nothing
So if some piple dey hav problem na GEJ
Nepa no bring na GEJ
Boko harm killing piple na GEJ
Everytin abt corruption na GEJ
God will also judge u like dat
Foolish citizen

2.2 billion likes.

Foolish citizens that cannot even manage a home.They cannot even teach their kids one plus one or simple morals.Citizens that breed terrorists,armed robbers and prostitutes in their homes only to push the blame to Jonathan.Give them the opportunity and they will do worse.
Re: Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams by samkoro: 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
Akpa ife:
Nepa no bring na GEJ
Foolish citizen

2.2 billion likes.

Foolish citizens that cannot even manage a home.They cannot even teach their kids one plus one or simple morals.Citizens that breed terrorists,armed robbers and prostitutes in their homes only to push the blame to Jonathan.Give them the opportunity and they will do worse.

Bring Obama to lead this country and he will run away after two months because of the horrible citizenship of Nigerians.
Re: Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams by naUgotire: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
Who could have believed that an ibo man (Tony Ngurube)was a founding member of OPC. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Waooo. Abi Tony Ngurube no be ibo?
Re: Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams by nku5: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
Kennyblues:
He said nine persons, including Adams, Fasehun and others, sat down in the chambers of Opeyemi Bamidele, a former commissioner in Lagos State and currently a member of the House of Representatives, at 110, Palm Avenue, Mushin Lagos, on August 25, 1994 to form the group.

Akanni said, “The person speaking, Ogunoye Odunayo, is a faceless person and there is no place in OPC record where such a name exists. Those who formed OPC were Dr. Fredrick Fasehun, Gani Adams, late Tony Ngurube, late Olumide Adeniji, Silas Alani, Evangelist Kunle Adesokan, late Ibrahim Abobanawo, late Ibrahim Atanda and Mrs. Idowu Adebowale.

At the bolded.... never knew an Ibo man was amongst the founder.[b][/b]

Yes o. I knew one baba like this. An igbo man in ojodu who was also a very senior member
Re: Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams by santafe(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
skies:

As illiterate as you claim him to be,
He controls tens of thousands of men. I don't think you father ever
Control 10 men..omo were

He controls low lives like himself
Re: Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams by Nogodre: 12:34am On Apr 28, 2013
If such threat is carried out, the SW will be thrown into turmoil as a result of clash btwn d two factions. I bet it is d ordinary ppl dt wil bear d brunt.
Re: Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams by ModestSam(m): 1:20am On Apr 28, 2013
I think IQ testing shd be performed on many people before they are allowed to post anythiong on this site.
here are two fools blaiming the ordinary Nigerians for the sorry state of Nigeria.
GEJ swore to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians the day he took an oath of office, but you fellow retardeens don't see anything wrong in a president failing in his responsibilities, smfh.
Akpa Ife an d Samkoro just displayed to everyone on Nairaland how uninformed, and shallow they are. With Nigerians with this level of thinking, no wonder this country is in this sorry state.

samkoro:

2.2 billion likes.

Bring Obama to lead this country and he will run away after two months because of the horrible citizenship of Nigerians.

Akpa ife:
Nepa no bring na GEJ
Foolish citizen

1 Like

Re: Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams by seunfly: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2013
ModestSam: I think IQ testing shd be performed on many people before they are allowed to post anythiong on this site.
here are two fools blaiming the ordinary Nigerians for the sorry state of Nigeria.
GEJ swore to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians the day he took an oath of office, but you fellow retardeens don't see anything wrong in a president failing in his responsibilities, smfh.
Akpa Ife an d Samkoro just displayed to everyone on Nairaland how uninformed, and shallow they are. With Nigerians with this level of thinking, no wonder this country is in this sorry state.

Not that they don't know, they just chose not to follow the path of truth. That is common among Nigerians, they choose side at ease not minding whether it is wrong or right and it is because we don't operate one fact but sentiment.
Re: Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams by afrikanns: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2013
SUBMARINE: GEJ pls use the OPC to remind the Yorubas the projects & lifestyle of AWO and help them to compare it with that of ACN. Pls encourage the OPC to use the media extensively in convincing the Yorubas. GEJ truly is a master in political strategy who has outshined OBJ.

FROM YOUR POST I COULD REALLY OBSERVED THE HATRED YOU HAVE FOR THE YORUBAS, BUT MY RESPONSE TO YOUR POST IS " SIDDON DEY LOOK" YORUBAS ARE NOT DULLARD AND I BELIEVE THAT YOU KNOW IT.
Re: Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams by ewet: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2013
Where thy ever together b4.Evry1 knws thr are 2 OPC factions from time immerorial.The Dr's faction and the Adams faction.

Fasheun has lost it based on his egoistical motive to drive OPC into direct confrontational politics in the SW.
Re: Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams by ewet: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2013
SUBMARINE: Pls GEJ settle Gani Adams and use both men to raise two different political parties strong enough to evict ACN 4rm d SW thereby depriving d Muslim North a Southern pawn(Pro-ACN Yorubas) in d upcoming 2015 electoral war. Truly d clueless president is a master in political strategy.

In your dreams!
Re: Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams by mymadam(m): 11:20am On Apr 28, 2013
eko ilee: ...Fasheun is OPC on paper and inside office, but Gani is the power and soul of OPC, he's totally in control of OPC manpower and strength.

Spot on, buddy, spot on! Privileged information? "Frederick Faseun is, theory, while Gani Adams is, practical".
Re: Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams by blissonlin(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2013
It is only sensible people can control themselves when it comes to money. If Yoruba belief they have long way to go, they jst have to be united and shows d kind of leaders they are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Bode Thomas Died (former Alaafin Called Out) / I’ll Rectify Unequal Appointment Of Yorubas If Reelected, Says Jonathan / UK Opens Fresh Investigation Of Corrupt Policemen Involved In Ibori’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.