Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion (3293 Views)

Desika's Opinion on The Crucifixion Of Jesus / Questions On The “innocence Of Muslims”. / In Honour Of Muslims That Lost Their Lives In Dana Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2013
vedaxcool:
Laugh in cantonese if need be grin, Gospel of Barnabas was written by christians or so called followers of Jesus, yes they are true christians as a catholic is a heretic to a protestant, and vice versa! so once again blame your christian sources for your own confusion not me or any other muslim
You are not willing to take corrections thats your problem.. I just gave a characteristic of christians and u just shelved it off just like that. But as i usually do. Let me reiterate my point to you.
A CHRISTIAN is someone who believes that Jesus is the CHRIST and follows him.. Thats why its called CHRISTianity. Anybody that says Jesus is not the CHRIST is not a christian. Therefore the book of barnabas is not a christian authored book for the simple reason that it does not acknowledge Jesus as the Christ.

so many people dont believe that Jesus is the christ, but they respect him as a great teacher. You cant call them christians..
vedaxcool:
cheesy and reality hits back, the bolded I understand you to clearly mean that you accept and believe the Qur'an to be Fact since you use it to support your points right?
I dont believe the quran to be facts. If you notice my threads.. They are all asking questions based on what muslims and the quran says. Theyve always been "if the quran says this, why is this like this" i use it to gather more information...
vedaxcool:
Good now acquaint yourself with the following facts written in the Qur'an:

Jesus is NOT THE SON OF GOD
Jesus LORD is Allah

Jesus was never a burden upon his mum and respectful of her and his elders

Allah rejects the lie of having any son

Jesus denies the lies and falsehood. Of christianity upon him
Jesus foretells Muhammad
Jesus was not crucified
Bro. All these are lies you are believing. Answering you is tantamount to derailing my thread..one reason is that Mohamed never met Jesus, and could not possibly know ANYTHING about him.

It baffles me that you believe someone who was neither in isreal nor was alive in the period of Jesus... And ignore people who were in the vicinity of Jesus activities and people who knew him. Even if you want to argue that the writers are unknown to you..but they are more reliable because they lived in israel. They lived in the period of Jesus activies. Some of them knew the people that walked with Jesus. I would rather trust these people than trust someone who stays in faraway saudi arabia and lived centurys after Jesus ministry. Common sense would tell you this.
vedaxcool:
Hahaha grin grin your own words are clear, since you use the Qur'an to support your points it means YOU Believe the Qur'an to be FACT! We hope your words have value to you, the above was taken from the Qur'an and you must by YOUR OWN WORDS accept what Jesus truly by the Qur'an you believe to be Fact, Jesus is a messenger of Allah, who rejects everything christianity have come to symbolize . . ., you really provide comic effect every time we meet, lets' do it sometime again! cheesy
again i dont believe the quran to be fact..uhn. I use it to ask you questions because you revere it to draw up conclusions..my conclusions ends up not favoring ur line of reasoning or the qurans. (for example i say the quran says someone who looked like Jesus was crucified and you say that no Jesus was crucified) i just used the quran to show you that you dont even follow it and dont understand it. I dont use it to potray christian doctrines.. because it goes against it.. I use it to show you where you are wrong. In this case that the quran agrees that a Jesus was crucified but not the real Jesus. How wud i believe that it was not the real Jesus that was crucified.

I am repeating myself to make mysef clear to you.
I use the quran on you to help you see the fault in your wrong reasoning..i wud not beleive the quran becos it does not agree with me. U agree wit it.. But u dont folow it. That is wat i am trying to show u..if you follow the fact that the quran says a Jesus was crucified it will lead u back to the truth of the bible that Jesus was crucified. Coupled with the fact that if you engage your reasoning faculty a little you would see that changing someones face does not make sense since God would have still being able to rescue the real Jesus by not allowing his killers to get access to him.

FACT is your quran says
1.they wanted to kill Jesus
2. They killed someone and that someone looked like Jesus.(actually the person is Jesus according to 4 gospels)
3. But the lie is that God changed the appearance of Judas to Jesus to protect Jesus.

Why is this a lie..
so many reasons but i will just drop some common sense ones which are
*that God wud have been able to protect Jesus by making the jews to like Jesus and as such no need to kill him..
*he would have been able to tell Jesus to run away by night before his killers even gave killing a thought..
*he wud have made it possible for Jesus to be a untouchable so that when they touched him they only moved their hands in the air.
you really provide comic effect every time we meet, lets' do it sometime again!

#the thing is that i want you to see the truth but you end up being amused which is unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by vedaxcool(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2013
deSika:

I dont believe the quran to be facts. If you notice my threads.. They are all asking questions based on what muslims and the quran says. Theyve always been "if the quran says this, why is this like this" i use it to gather more information...

Here are your words

deSika: i dont see any christian quoting from that book thats because to them that book is not fact. for you to quote that book and use it to support your points means that YOU BELIEVE IT TO BE FACT.

Here you are using the Qur'an to support your position;
deSika:
FACT is your quran says
1.they wanted to kill Jesus
2. They killed someone and that someone looked like Jesus.(actually the person is Jesus according to 4 gospels)
3. But the lie is that God changed the appearance of Judas to Jesus to protect Jesus.

Why is this a lie..
so many reasons but i will just drop some common sense ones which are
*that God wud have been able to protect Jesus by making the jews to like Jesus and as such no need to kill him..
*he would have been able to tell Jesus to run away by night before his killers even gave killing a thought..
*he wud have made it possible for Jesus to be a untouchable so that when they touched him they only moved their hands in the air.

#the thing is that i want you to see the truth but you end up being amused which is unfortunate.

So Mr. Liar you have two options,

1. Invalidate your earlier statement, confirming how "intelligent" you actually are!

2. Stick to your word and Accept the consequences, you cannot have it both ways!
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 11:34pm On May 02, 2013
vedaxcool:

1. Invalidate your earlier statement, confirming how "intelligent" you actually are!

2. Stick to your word and Accept the consequences, you cannot have it both ways!

i tried to repeat myself to u so u dont miscontrue me. but thats exactly wat u did. but i will explain again..

Muslims say Jesus did not die on the cross.
Muslims say Jesus said Allah on that cross[meaning he was on the cross]
deSika is confused and wants to know which one is it
desika asks did Jesus die on the cross or he did not die..
[if he died on cross then he wud have said Allah. if he did not die on the cross then he didnt say Allah]
Vedaxcool says it was Judas that died thus supporting islam first point above.
Vedaxcool uses Book of Barnabas to support his points. [if he didnt trust this book he wud not carry it..]
desika tries to explain to Ved that even the quran does not flow with him[what wud he have used to show you that the quran does not flow with you. defintely not his maths text book..to show u.. he has to bring the quran to you..can he be said to believe in the quran. NO. d only reason he opened the quran was to show you that ur quran agrees with the bible on one part but does not agree with the bible on the other. ]

but in your case you opened a book that does not have a binding on me. you quoted it. u believed it intoto.

i showed u where the quran [a book that has a binding on u] agrees and where it does not. i definitely can not belive somthing that says two opposing things.
while in your case you swallowed everything..

i dont know how else to explain it to you again o.
u like grasping at unimportant things sha..

now this is the important thing here.
if as you say Judas impersonated Jesus. it therefore leavs us with the option that Jesus did not say Allah in the bible..

but after all my explanations on how the quran supports the crucifixion and you still go on beliveing that Jesus did not die on the cross. i would leave you in your folly. but i will be glad about the opportunity given me to explain to you and only hope that you come to realise ahah not realise for you have already realised it but to accept it.
salaam aleikun
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 11:40pm On May 02, 2013
to accept what

to accept that the quran says that
1. there was a crucifixion
2. the person crucified looked liked Jesus to his killers
3. the bible says the person crucified was Jesus to his killers.

Salaam aleikun
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by vedaxcool(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2013
deSika:
i tried to repeat myself to u so u dont miscontrue me. but thats exactly wat u did. but i will explain again..

Muslims say Jesus did not die on the cross.
Muslims say Jesus said Allah on that cross[meaning he was on the cross]
deSika is confused and wants to know which one is it
desika asks did Jesus die on the cross or he did not die..
[if he died on cross then he wud have said Allah. if he did not die on the cross then he didnt say Allah]
Vedaxcool says it was Judas that died thus supporting islam first point above.
Vedaxcool uses Book of Barnabas to support his points. [if he didnt trust this book he wud not carry it..]
desika tries to explain to Ved that even the quran does not flow with him[what wud he have used to show you that the quran does not flow with you. defintely not his maths text book..to show u.. he has to bring the quran to you..can he be said to believe in the quran. NO. d only reason he opened the quran was to show you that ur quran agrees with the bible on one part but does not agree with the bible on the other. ]

but in your case you opened a book that does not have a binding on me. you quoted it. u believed it intoto.

i showed u where the quran [a book that has a binding on u] agrees and where it does not. i definitely can not belive somthing that says two opposing things.
while in your case you swallowed everything..

i dont know how else to explain it to you again o.
u like grasping at unimportant things sha..

now this is the important thing here.
if as you say Judas impersonated Jesus. it therefore leavs us with the option that Jesus did not say Allah in the bible..

but after all my explanations on how the quran supports the crucifixion and you still go on beliveing that Jesus did not die on the cross. i would leave you in your folly. but i will be glad about the opportunity given me to explain to you and only hope that you come to realise ahah not realise for you have already realised it but to accept it.
salaam aleikun

Mr. Liar This two options are the only way you can unpin the term liar from your surname:

vedaxcool:

Here are your words

grin grin grin grin Your words are your burden alone not mine! Q. E. D
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2013
vedaxcool:

Mr. Liar This two options are the only way you can unpin the term liar from your surname:

grin grin grin grin Your words are your burden alone not mine! Q. E. D

hehehe
now my friend do you agree that your quran says
2. the person dat was crucified looked like Jesus

why am i asking you sef. you will definitely not answer.
it was my pleasure presenting truth to you. it was my pleasure explaining your quran to you.(as i write this am dancing. happy that i am making some progress. notice how others ran away.)
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2013
¤
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2013
PROGRESS REPORT

I have been able to show that muslims dont engage reasoning when they make statements such as the one in the op. they dont discover that they rope themselves and display folly..

2. i have been able to describe who a christian is to Mr. Ved.(A christian is one who believes that Jesus is the christ and follows him)

3. i have been able to show Ved why he should not beleive in and use the book of barnabas to demostrate any point. (one its not a christian authored book as he didnt believe that Jesus is the christ and it erroneously states that Muhammed is the christ whereas Muhammad didnt make this claim)

4.. i have been able to explain to LagosShia that Alleluyah means "praise God" derived from Allelu + Yah and not Allaluya as his islamic teachers tell him. you dont twist hebrew words into arabic.

5. i have been able to show that the quran agrees that there was a crucifixion and that the crucified looked like Jesus

6.. i have been able to show that the quran lied when it says Jesus did die on the cross. with only a small reasoning you will find out that Muhammed who was not in the vicinity of Jesus ministry in Isreal.. he lived in far away land. could not have been able to know what truly happen.. and so can and should not be trusted..

7..i have been able to show that if you say Jesus said Allah on the cross... then you have just said that Jesus was on the cross. for how wud he had said something on the cross and not be on the cross

8. i have been able to demonstrated that Jesus could not have called Allah as Allah is an arabic word and Jesus didnt speak arabic..
9. finally the bible records that Jesus died on the cross..this is what motivated the early disciples to stake their lives for the spread of the gospel as the resurrection of Jesus was so real to them as their nose is to them.

i want to say that i appreciate all of your inputs..I am glad to have had this opportunity to enlighten you..

the truth is wat i bring... now its left for you to accept it..

and you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free

Salaam aleikun
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by tintingz(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2013
Op should answer this question...

Was Jesus Crucified On A
Cross, Pole, Or Stake?

http://nairaland.com/1162765/jesus-crucified-cross-pole-stake

The bible also said Jesus was hang on a TREE?!! grin

Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by vedaxcool(m): 5:11pm On May 04, 2013
deSika:

hehehe
now my friend do you agree that your quran says
2. the person dat was crucified looked like Jesus

why am i asking you sef. you will definitely not answer.
it was my pleasure presenting truth to you. it was my pleasure explaining your quran to you.(as i write this am dancing. happy that i am making some progress. notice how others ran away.)

Is it Azonto or Allingo? grin grin why we doubt you were really dancing when you wrote the above, we will take your word for it, when you are thru dancing this two options below NEED a RESPONSE;

vedaxcool:

Here are your words

Word of advice when people begin ignoring you on NL it means two things, you are either perceive as being too idiotic/incapable of reasoning or too dishonest to discuss anything with! And unfortunately for you one of the two applies hence nobody waste his time with you anymore!
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2013
tintingz:
Op should answer this question...

Was Jesus Crucified On A
Cross, Pole, Or Stake?

http://nairaland.com/1162765/jesus-crucified-cross-pole-stake

The bible also said Jesus was hang on a TREE?!! grin
bros you can do better than this na. is this ur best response to the op. this is shameful really.

2 Likes

Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 9:18pm On May 04, 2013
vedaxcool:

Is it Azonto or Allingo? grin grin why we doubt you were really dancing when you wrote the above, we will take your word for it, when you are thru dancing this two options below NEED a RESPONSE;
am happy because as it is u dont have any thing to refute all my points. this is a sign that you have seen the truth in all i have said. but i understand how hard it is for you to accept that your points have been defeated. its called ego .

vedaxcool:
Word of advice when people begin ignoring you on NL it means two things, you are either perceive as being too idiotic/incapable of reasoning or too dishonest to discuss anything with! And unfortunately for you one of the two applies hence nobody waste his time with you anymore!

this is just a sign that you are afraid of being defeated. why would someone not dare answer sincere questions except ofcos because either they have nothing to say or they know they could easily be defeated.

[clue: if someone asks stupid questions you simply answer the person to expose the persons folly. where you cant succesfully do this then am afraid you are the person in folly as folly can not contest wisdom]

1 Like

Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2013
¤
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 10:25pm On May 04, 2013
so now this is ur excuse for not responding to my points whereas as it is u cant respond to the matters as concerning this thread. its quite unfortunate. i will do you a favor and make it clear for you one last time
vedaxcool:

my friend, there is no invalidation to be made as both of us are not in the same shoe. i asked a question on an islamic issue. i wud not go to my maths text book to state my points. i must need go to the quran where the confusion arises from. the confusion is about two opposing points 1. a crucified person resembling Jesus and 2. no crucifixion occuring. i was highlighting points in the quran with the hope that you explain them to me and not because i take them as facts. i was doing this to show a somewhat hidden and opposing point

i was only asking questions about two points rasied in it. if i took the quran as facts i wud be telling people that Jesus did not die just as you are doing. now ask yourself this question. how can someone who takes the quran as facts not believe that Jesus did not die and go on to ask a question about it.
vedaxcool:

yeah i still remain on my stand that for you to quote non christian books to further support the point where the quran lies means that you take it as facts. you were not asking questions as is my case. but the things is that the other points from the quran also prove you wrong.

in conclusion.
this thread seeks to find out if Jesus really was crucified. as both muslims and quran make two opposing statements about this crucifixion matter.

the muslim
says Jesus was not crucified and uses a non christian book to support this
he also says Jesus said Allah on that same cross

the quran
says Jesus was not crucified
it also says there was a crucifixion and the crucified looked like christ to his killers

after the muslims have their points. i showed them where the quran said otherwise. instead of them to refute what i have said. they all flee seeing they have nothing else to say as they cant refute their own quran or even defend it again at this point. [one wud have expected that they explain wat the quran means when it says the crucified person looked like Jesus to his killers and as it is this is the claim of christians that the crucified looked like Jesus to them and as such was Jesus to them]. the only one that stays back chooses to hang on the words of the asker in a bid to negate the askers credibilty.

after you have finished negating the askers credibilty please do him a favor and accept the fact that the quran says that the crucified person looked like Jesus to his killers and as such STOP CLAIMING THAT JESUS WAS NOT CRUCIFIED.

and if Jesus was not crucified it means the quran lied by saying again that Jesus was not crucified

#deSika ...still at your service
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2013
if the quran says the crucified looked like Jesus to his killers. and the killers and other people say the person that was crucified was Jesus to them. what right do you have to say that Jesus was not crucified.

¤^~deSika says Salaam aleikun
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by vedaxcool(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2013
deSika: yeah i still remain on my stand

Good, meaning;

deSika: i dont see any christian quoting from that book thats because to them that book is not fact. for you to quote that book and use it to support your points means that YOU BELIEVE IT TO BE FACT.

Jesus is NOT THE SON OF GOD

Such was Jesus, (Peace be upon
him) son of Mary: (this is) a
statement of the truth concerning
which they doubt. It befits not
Allah that He should take unto
Himself a son. Glory be to Him!
When He decrees a thing, He says
unto it only: ‘Be!’ and it is.
“(Maryam, 19:34-35)

Jesus LORD is Allah

And lo! Allah is my Lord and your
Lord. So serve Him. That is the
straight path.” (Maryam, 19:36)

Jesus was never a burden upon his mum and respectful of her and his elders

“Then she brought him to her own
folk, carrying him. They said: ‘O
Mary! Thou hast come with an
amazing thing. O sister of Aaron!
Thy father was not a wicked man
nor was thy mother a woman
unchaste.’
Then she pointed to him. They said,
‘How can we talk to one who is in
the cradle, a young boy?’
He spoke: ‘Lo! I am the servant of
Allah. He has given me the
Scripture and has appointed me a
Prophet; And has made me blessed
wheresoever I may be, and has
enjoined upon me prayer and alms-
giving so long as I live; And (has
made me) dutiful toward her who
bore me, and has not made me
arrogant, wicked. Peace be upon
me the day I was born, and the day
I die, and the day I shall be raised
alive!”(Maryam, 19:27-33)

Allah rejects the lie of having any son

“Such was Jesus, (Peace be upon
him) son of Mary: (this is) a
statement of the truth concerning
which they doubt. It befits not
Allah that He should take unto
Himself a son. Glory be to Him!
When He decrees a thing, He says
unto it only: ‘Be!’ and it is.
“(Maryam, 19:34-35)

“And they say: ‘The Beneficent has
taken unto Himself a son.’
Assuredly you utter a hideous
thing, whereby almost the heavens
are torn, and the earth is split
asunder and the mountains fall in
ruins; That ye ascribe unto the
Beneficent a son, when it does not
behoove the Beneficent that He
should choose a son. There is none
in the heavens and the earth but
cometh unto the Beneficent as a
slave.”(Maryam, 19:88-93)

“Lo! The likeness of Jesus with
Allah is as the likeness of Adam. He
created him of dust, then He said
unto him: ‘Be!’ and he is. “(Ali-
Imran, 3:59)

“O People of the Scripture! Do not
exaggerate in your religion nor
utter aught concerning Allah save
the truth. The Messiah, Jesus,
(Peace be upon him) son of Mary,
was only a messenger of Allah, and
His Word which He conveyed unto
Mary, and a spirit from Him. So
believe in Allah and His
messengers, and say not “Three.”
Refrain! (it is) better for you! Allah
is only One God. Far is it removed
from His transcendent majesty that
he should have a son. His is all that
is in the heavens and all that is in
the earth. And Allah is sufficient as
Guardian.
The Messiah will never scorn to be
a servant of Allah, nor will the
favored angels. Whoso scorns His
service and is proud, all such will
He assemble unto Him;
Then, as for those who believed
and did good works, unto them will
He pay their wages in full, adding
unto them of His bounty; and as for
those who were scornful and proud,
them will He punish with a painful
doom, and they will not find for
them, against Allah, any protecting
friend or helper.” (An-Nisaa,
4:171-174)

Jesus denies the lies and falsehood. Of christianity upon him

“And when Allah says: ‘O Jesus,
(Peace be upon him) son of Mary!
Did thou say unto mankind: “Take
me and my mother for two gods
beside Allah?”’ he says: ‘Glorified
art Thou, it was not mine to utter
that to which I had no right. If I did
say it, then Thou knew it. Thou
know what is in my mind, and I
know not what is in Thy mind. Lo!
Thou, only Thou, art the Knower of
things hidden. I spoke unto them
only that which Thou commanded
me, (saying): “Worship Allah, my
Lord and your Lord…”’” (Al-Maidah,
5:116-117)

Jesus foretells Muhammad

“And when Jesus, (Peace be upon
him) son of Mary, said: O Children
of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of
Allah unto you, confirming that
which was (revealed) before me in
the Torah, and bringing good
tidings of a messenger who will
come after me, whose name is the
Praised One.” (As-Saff, 61:6)

Jesus was not crucified

“And because of their disbelief and
of their speaking against Mary a
tremendous calumny;
And because of their saying: ‘We
slew the Messiah, Jesus, Peace be
upon him son of Mary, Allah's
mes*senger.’ They slew him not,
nor crucified him,
but it appeared
so unto them; and lo! those who
disagree concerning it are in doubt
thereof; they have no knowledge
thereof save pursuit of a
conjecture; they slew him not for
certain
, but Allah took him up unto
Himself. Allah was ever Mighty,
Wise. There is not one of the People of
the Scripture but will believe in him
before his death, and on the Day of
Resurrection he will be a witness
against them.” (An-Nisaa,
4:156-159)

Because you stand by those words , the above remains!

Feel free to DANCE around your words! When you done the Above verses stand!

2 Likes

Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 1:36am On May 05, 2013
u mean say after all the things i have talked about above u still doing this. ur case is something else seriously.

#as is my nature. i like to explain myself so that others dont misunderstand me. thats why i try to understand other people when discussing with them. this explains why i usually ask questions in my threads.

now for the last time i wud explain mysef to you again.

can someone who quotes a book be said to believe in that book? Yes
[example: Ved quoting from fraudulent book of barnabas and using to support his points]

can someone who quotes a book be said to believe in that book
No
[this case applies to someone who who quotes the book in a bid to find points he would use to draw conclusions. for example if i want to correct the mistake in an article authored by one Mr. Q. i wud quote the article and then point out where Mr. Q. got it wrong. can i then be said to believe in the article. No i was only trying to point out something to Mr. Q]

clearly you fall into the first category as you were not making any enquiry. i fall into the second category as i asked a question in my op and went on further to show a point in the quran.

my friend at this junction i would have done my best to put you in light as to what i mean in that statement of mine that you are hanging on to to avoid the matters raised in the thread.

1 Like

Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2013
my guy did you see the part where quran says the person that was crucified look like Jesus. i guess you dont have anything to say about that. its ur quran bro. i brought it up to u for yu to reason with it. if u like u accept it if you like you dont accept it. wat is my own ni.

i have done my job. which is to show you reasoning sound reasoning. reason with ur quran bro. its up to u.
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2013
and so it was said
truth has come. falsehood has fled away
Mr. Ved this is the second time you are running away from our discuss. first from the comforter thread and now this.

atleast you got to know the truth. Salaam
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by riddo2(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2013
vedaxcool, you are a really compound illiterate. We are watching your conversation with desika. In fact you are not a good representative for muslims in this thread. Desika respects you but you replies to him abusivelly, do give another muslim a chance. Ok?
vedaxcool:

Here are your words

Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by TarryFour: 12:21am On May 18, 2013
Try this and hoping you speak the language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUm7zFshaBE
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by TarryFour: 12:27am On May 18, 2013
Desika, and if you don't speak the language then pls check this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SScUw9L0TZc
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by DevotedOne(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2013
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Ever Merciful; The Eternal, The Righteous, The Owner Of Sovereignty, The Lord Of Majesty And Bounty, The Self-Sufficient, The Supreme, The Self-Subsisting In Whom All Subsist. The Peace Be Upon You, Everyone

I see no dilema concerning the Holy Qur'an since 4:157 states that Prophet Isa [Jesus, PBUH] was neither killed nor crucified. But, peruse the following treatises for sensible answers:

[url=http://www.teachislam.com/dmdocuments/45/Was%20Jesus%20Sent%20to%20be%20Crucified.pdf] Was Jesus Sent to be Crucified?[/url]

[url=http://www.teachislam.com/dmdocuments/45/Was%20Jesus%20Crucified.pdf] Was Jesus Crucified?[/url]

[url=http://www.teachislam.com/dmdocuments/45/Why%20is%20Jesus%20GOD.pdf] Why is Jesus GOD?[/url]

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2013
DevotedOne: In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Ever Merciful; The Eternal, The Righteous, The Owner Of Sovereignty, The Lord Of Majesty And Bounty, The Self-Sufficient, The Supreme, The Self-Subsisting In Whom All Subsist. The Peace Be Upon You, Everyone

I see no dilema concerning the Holy Qur'an since 4:157 states that Prophet Isa [Jesus, PBUH] was neither killed nor crucified. But, peruse the following treatises for sensible answers:

[url=http://www.teachislam.com/dmdocuments/45/Was%20Jesus%20Sent%20to%20be%20Crucified.pdf] Was Jesus Sent to be Crucified?[/url]

[url=http://www.teachislam.com/dmdocuments/45/Was%20Jesus%20Crucified.pdf] Was Jesus Crucified?[/url]

[url=http://www.teachislam.com/dmdocuments/45/Why%20is%20Jesus%20GOD.pdf] Why is Jesus GOD?[/url]

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
u see no dilema becos yu are living in deception.
did the quran say someone was crucified.
yes
did the quran say the person crucified looked like Jesus
yes
now if the person crucified looked like Jesus how can you now turn around and say Jesus was not crucified wbo else would look like Jesus if not Jesus

2. your friends say Jesus said Allah on the cross yet Jesus did not die on the cross according to them. how can someone who did not die on the cross say anything on the cross.

so what else is dilema apart from the above
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by blackmale1: 8:55pm On May 20, 2013
deSika:
u see no dilema becos yu are living in deception.
did the quran say someone was crucified.
yes
did the quran say the person crucified looked like Jesus
yes
now if the person crucified looked like Jesus how can you now turn around and say Jesus was not crucified wbo else would look like Jesus if not Jesus

2. your friends say Jesus said Allah on the cross yet Jesus did not die on the cross according to them. how can someone who did not die on the cross say anything on the cross.

so what else is dilema apart from the above
God bless u sir,every time i follow ur post my faith in the lord Jesus is reaffirmed over again. I pray these guys see the light...
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by DevotedOne(m): 11:10am On May 21, 2013
In The Name of The Only GOD, Allah, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful, The Praiseworthy. As salaamu alaykum, The peace be on you, everyone.

Again, I see no dilema concerning the Holy Qur'an since 4:157 states that Prophet Isa [Jesus, PBUH] was neither killed nor crucified. There is the belief that one Simon, a cyrene (sp?), died in the stead of Prophet Isa [Jesus, PBUH]. Also, Judas, is said to have died on the cross for his villainy; he it was who had taken on the likeness of Jesus, PBUH.

Someone is tampering with my post, so that is all for now.

Wa salaam. DevotedOne

1 Like

Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by Niyi53(m): 3:11am On May 27, 2013
Assalaam alaikum. Regarding the issue of Jesus christ, there is a community whose stand is different from every other community, either among the Muslims, Christians or Jews. The stand is that Jesus was actually hanged on the cross, but never died on it. Almighty God saved him from the death on the cross and this is what verse 157 of chapter 4, points out. Thereafter he migrated from that land where he was persecuted and went east ward in search of other children of Isreal. He eventually found them and conveyed the words of God to them. He lived up to the ripe age of 120yrs then DIED A NATURAL DEATH and is buried in kashmir. Therefore he is not alive in the skies as the people generally believe. The Holy Quran also categorically points out the natural death of Jesus and the fact that he is no more alive.
For more info u can read the book ''Jesus in India'' from www.alislam.org under the library section.
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by tintingz(m): 5:24am On May 27, 2013
^ and Gulahm Ahmad suddenly became Jesus(as)? grin now thats a joke grin
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by ayenny02(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2013
deSika:
now the question is this.
did Jesus die on the cross and while there called Allah or did he not and as such did not have the opportuntity to shout Allah.
Based on Quran Jesus didn't crucified and not killed Surah 4, Verses 157 & 158:
“and their saying : we killed Christ Jesus, son of Mary, The messenger of Allah - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it was made to appear to them so; and those who disagree concerning it are full of doubts; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; For surely they killed him not; but Allah took him up unto Himself; and Allah is ever mighty, wise.”
deSika: another minute u find them trying to explain to you that Jesus called Eli/Ellah/Allah on that same cross.(in a bid to find Allah in the bible)

it was not Jesus that shout Eli Eli on the cross. We, muslim just using the verses to contradict those christians when they called Jesus as a God. Because their Bible full of lies and contradiction
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by Niyi53(m): 2:07pm On May 27, 2013
We muslims need to realise that according to the Holy Quran, Jesus is dead and nt alive any where. He never died on the cross but SURVIVED from such death. Then later died a natural death. Yes Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad is the one who came as the second coming of Jesus, isa bin maryam.

1 Like

Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2013
Niyi53: Assalaam alaikum. Regarding the issue of Jesus christ, there is a community whose stand is different from every other community, either among the Muslims, Christians or Jews. The stand is that Jesus was actually hanged on the cross, but never died on it. Almighty God saved him from the death on the cross and this is what verse 157 of chapter 4, points out. Thereafter he migrated from that land where he was persecuted and went east ward in search of other children of Isreal. He eventually found them and conveyed the words of God to them. He lived up to the ripe age of 120yrs then DIED A NATURAL DEATH and is buried in kashmir. Therefore he is not alive in the skies as the people generally believe. The Holy Quran also categorically points out the natural death of Jesus and the fact that he is no more alive.
For more info u can read the book ''Jesus in India'' from www.alislam.org under the library section.
here comes version 3, una no go kill person with laugh o. keep em coming. i am waiting for version 4, how Jesus came to Nigeria
Re: The Dilema Of Muslims On The Crucifixion by deSika(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2013
ayenny02: Based on Quran Jesus didn't crucified and not killed Surah 4, Verses 157 & 158:
“and their saying : we killed Christ Jesus, son of Mary, The messenger of Allah - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it was made to appear to them so; and those who disagree concerning it are full of doubts; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; For surely they killed him not; but Allah took him up unto Himself; and Allah is ever mighty, wise.”it was not Jesus that shout Eli Eli on the cross. We, muslim just using the verses to contradict those christians when they called Jesus as a God. Because their Bible full of lies and contradiction
ok so pls do me the favor of educating your scholars on that one. tell them that Jesus neva said Allah in the bible.

and thanks for admitting that you are contradicters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Qur'an Says Jesus Has Died?! Explanation Of The Word "Tawafii" / Mathematical Error In The Qur'an: God Couldn't Commit Such An Error / Does Disability Mean Solat Is Not Obligatory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.