Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,421 members, 7,850,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This (48969 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / World Aids Day As Celebrated In UNILORIN (Photos) / Courses Available In Unilorin Part-time Prog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by ade2008(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
[quote author=Cousim]Only in lautech a lecturer wil 4ce u to buy manual and if u don't buy he calls ur number to tel u to buy or risk avin an F grade(ajenikoko)

Why not say the name of the lecturer in full Eng. G A AJENIKOKO

1 Like

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by demmy55(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
kennydee05: Am an Alumni
Ȋ̝̊̅†̥'s only Unilorin among Τ̲̅ђέ public higher institutions in Nigeria that .̸Ɣõú.̸Ϟ.̸-̶̶.-̶̶. Can't dress indecently.

I disagree with this. Most northern public institutions have their dress codes.

But in Unilorin, your admission status isn't verified until 200Level.

Its in Unilorin you get admitted into Faculty of Engineering and graduate from Faculty of Education. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by femialiu(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
@OP, not just Unilorin oo, and if u must knw, I graduated frm the "better by far" University...although, our rights were suppressed to an extent but there was discipline. And as par the engineering boys being called bad boys? I think it is normal, that is the only department whr you will see mur guys than girls and when I was thr, we are not known as bad boys oo, my faculty is even mur disciplined with the likes of Prof Olufeagba still there. Unilorin is a great school, a pace setter and one school am very proud of. @OP, some schools are worse...go to AAUA, OOU, FUTA, FUTO, iMSU, and many other university, you will appreciate discipline
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by nusad: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
Shegbe: All what the OP said is true. I graduated from unilorin a few yrs back & I can categorically tell u dat d experience isn't funny. Infact I have witnessed a fight between a security guard & an M.sc student. However, all what u go through actaully prepares u 4 d future. My first few yrs after school weren't funny at all but I survived, today its a different story. OP enjoy ur short stay dia, u'll be happy u went 2 unilorin. Greatest gbo gbo!

It is only in ilorin where assistance lecturer will tell you to marry the wall (face the wall)
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by tunesoft(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
Only in OAU(10yrs ago) will students take no nonsense from lecturers. VC sef dey fear aluta...mis waka or misyarn, u are labelled a cultist before u say jack, maximum shishi don dey happen. Welcome to OAU...(10yrs ago)
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bodmas06:
Yeahh! Badmus of bus admin

nah, i'd rather credit dah statement to AJAYI OLORO
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by olsmade(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
I agree wiv the ID card part - I've been to Unilorin a number of times and I am amazed at how students hang their IDs around their necks religiously on and off campus.
I totally disagree with the 3 students in a department part. The pharmacy dept is still a fledgling one (barely 3yrs old) and the founding class (300L) has at least 10 students.
A lot of the other things you av written are nt unique to Unilorin. I can bet your condom usage ain't got nothing on unilag's or even UI for that matter.
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Lumyboi(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
demmy55:

Its in Unilorin you get admitted into Faculty of Engineering and graduate from Faculty of Education. cheesy
Lmao. I bliv u die. Remember those days of PS...choi!!! Face tanke tinz n al. U go get cari over sotey ur course form wnt b able to accommodate al ur courses. I rep Unilorin
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by mayor007(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
ojoawo: It is only in lautech a department of 120 students will have only five 2-1graduates, 30 2-2graduates and obviously no first class.... (Civil and agric engr)
I graduated from Agric Engineering. It was war then but that how you get hardened to face the outside world.

1 Like

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
olu4life: Na una sabi o. IMO, Unilorin is more like a muslim school to me. I rep FUNAAB

and wot evidence v u got to buttress yah point
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by kinisoo1: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
olsmade: I agree wiv the ID card part - I've been to Unilorin a number of times and I am amazed at how students hang their IDs around their necks religiously on and off campus.
I totally disagree with the 3 students in a department part. The pharmacy dept is still a fledgling one (barely 3yrs old) and the founding class (300L) has at least 10 students.
A lot of the other things you av written are nt unique to Unilorin. I can bet your condom usage ain't got nothing on unilag's or even UI for that matter.

LIE !! I've been a UIte for almost 10 years now (BSc, MSc and now on PhD). Talking of condoms, UItes are known for seriousness and not rampaging sexual activities. We are not even social: no amphitheater like Ife or 'jayejaye' lifestyle of UNILAG. Please do no misinform people. OKAY?
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by mkoabiola: 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
Are u 100% sure of wat u typed?
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by kennydee05(m): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
whealthy:

Really? what's wrong with you Django? Ve u any sense of humour? don't take life too serious, have some fun.

your use of English and articulation skills lends credence to the post.
.̸Ɣõú.̸Ϟ.̸-̶̶.-̶̶. Called ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Django? Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ .
Yeah back Τ̅☺ Τ̲̅ђέ post, why should I have sense of homour Τ̅☺ falsehood?
And mind Ƴöů I take gladness in truth and facts not lies.
Now I know Τ̲̅ђέ meaning of your name "wealthy"... Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ means your wealth is from lies and falsehoods of which .̸Ɣõú.̸Ϟ.̸-̶̶.-̶̶. Take gladness from Ȋ̝̊̅†̥...
Now tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ where were Ƴöů when public universities went on strike excluding UNIlORIN?
NOTE: Write a well composed and well articulated sentence if Ƴöů are Τ̅☺ reply me...
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
Better by far but the students ar far from better. My dearest alma mata where pressure is seen as the only means of achieving discipline. We never say goodbye but see u again! God bless Unilorin.
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by kennydee05(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
demmy55:

Have been Τ̅☺ ABU Zaria and I can categorically tell .̸Ɣõú.̸Ϟ.̸-̶̶.-̶̶. That one of their lectures told ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Τ̅☺ choose Unilorin for my M.Sc. Instead of ABU...
Secondly, with the issue of dress code ♓☺w many universities in Nigeria have Ƴöů read on newspapers or listened Τ̅☺ on TV or heard on radio that have sanctioned their students for indecent dressing if not Unilorin?
Τ̲̅ђέ issue of face Tanke treat for jambites is just a matter of gearing their academic performance.
Above all Unilorin is a better university Τ̅☺ be...
Truely PROBITAS DOCTRINA (both in learning and character)

1 Like

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by kennydee05(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
kennydee05:
Have been Τ̅☺ ABU Zaria and I can categorically tell .̸Ɣõú.̸Ϟ.̸-̶̶.-̶̶. That one of their lecturers told ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ Τ̅☺ choose Unilorin for my M.Sc. Instead of ABU...
Secondly, with the issue of dress code ♓☺w many universities in Nigeria have Ƴöů read on newspapers or listened Τ̅☺ on TV or heard on radio that have sanctioned their students for indecent dressing if not Unilorin?
Τ̲̅ђέ issue of face Tanke treat for jambites is just a matter of gearing their academic performance.
Above all Unilorin is a better university Τ̅☺ be...
Truely PROBITAS DOCTRINA (both in learning and character)
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
Tmex: @ op is this suppose to be a make front page hustle? I used to be a student of unilorin and its wrong of you to say a lecturer asked you to pick dirts even when the school had a whole lot of cleaners and if u hv bn called upon to pick dirts,am sorry perhaps u re already looking like a cleaner. *Anyone u find still hanging hs I D card as fa as lagos must be a proud student of the school who truely understands the worth of the school*bread and akara is known to be student's food not only in unilorin,I wonder why you make it look like u hv not bn eating bread and akara before now......U DON'T VALUE WOT U VE UNTIL U LOOSE IT
their graduates wear their ID cards even during the NYSC orientation camp period. and there's this funny T-shirt they all have, that has the names of students that graduate from each depatment on it. they wore it in camp too. but uniilorin happens to be my fav and most respected university. i have lots of friends that graduated there... and i tell you. they aint doing bad.

2 Likes

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Kachi188(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
...Only in Uniport will a lectures fix a practical clas by 7pm...
...Only in Uniport will u see 3different departments sharing a hall during exams...
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by kasiem(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
It is only in ansu dat kegite is taken as one of the gs course
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
Erm... @ op this synonymous to uni ilorin alone, I graduated from Federal University of Technology, Yola (FUTY) now known as Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) n I will tell u categorically that if that u claimed happens in ur school better be happy cos ur experoence is a child's play compared to the experiences in FUTY where SUG is nothin more than a paper tiger (its illegal to protest even peacefully in FUTY even when there is no power supply, or water supply anyone who protest is handed a punishment or even expelled), fulani people are regarded as kings and queens in FUTY (the Fulfude language is preferred to English and anyone who isn't a fulani stands no better chance when he/she is in problem, lecturers slaps and insults and punish students without fear or respect (even fail students and destroy their hard earned CGPA for no reason), its in futy that a student is adviced that after he graduates he/she should not bother about the immediate NYSC service (have it at ur back of ur mind that as u graduate frm FUTY u are stayin @ home for 6months and above) the list is inexhaustible.....so @ op thank God ur school is still better but make u do graduate so dos stories g☺ become history jst as mine is. My 2 naira

2 Likes

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Lilvicky2: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
Funny but true, its only in Unilorin that students fear security guards more than d V.C, its only in Unilorin, students who stays in town, learn the general Anthem ''Tanke Sir'' but all d same 'We ar Still Beta By Far' Probitas Doctrina wink
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] ebi like say one lecture treat ya Bleep up.......
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by damibravo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
Cousim: Only in lautech a lecturer wil 4ce u to buy manual and if u don't buy he calls ur number to tel u to buy or risk avin an F grade(ajenikoko)
Its a rear case!
Aje can be naughty atimes!
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by thoniann(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
Unilorin? Dat na school?
E beta say i go Borno State University Dan say i go waste time there. Even my guy grammar no help Mata. E show say the school no even get levels for book mata. I even write pidgin pass am.

Abeg, Uniben all the way jor!
Get seasoned, Be sharp & stay sharp.

2 Likes

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by tollywhistle(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
Easy bro...... It aint dat bad. Йą dia we sha finished from......... Go face ur book
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by tunesoft(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
coefoe: Lmao! If OAU students should enter this thread ehn, you will thank God for your school!!! Of the greatest gbagba, articulate gbogbo... Let's keep our stories to ourselves! Wow! I enjoyed every bit of my stay on that campus!
..*whisperin*....of d greatesssssssst ife.......shhhhhhh, we can't shout, cos they all know....no need to loud am, either u were there or nowhere...finis.
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by FutureDon(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
It's only Unilorin that is ''better by far''.

PROBITAS DOCTRINA smiley

1 Like

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by muredo(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Capnd143: most importantly, only in unilorin will a student come to nairaland front page and unclad his alma matta
when the alma mata cannot be proud of,let call SPADE A SPADE JOO
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by muredo(m): 10:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
olu4life: Na una sabi o. IMO, Unilorin is more like a muslim school to me. I rep FUNAAB
Waa gbayi chairman mi,ONLY FABULOUS UNIVERSITY IN NAIJA,AM PROUD TO BE A FUNAABITE
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Praktikals(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
Unilorin=Uni-Iyonu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Unilorin At Night- By Jide Dosunmu / My Lecturer's Daughter / Survival Tactics You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.