Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This (48939 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / World Aids Day As Celebrated In UNILORIN (Photos) / Courses Available In Unilorin Part-time Prog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by olumidazz: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
I enjoyed every bit of my stay in ps, even though the majority of the student were not exposed and looked liked mere peasants at that time, I lived in ps qtrs like a king in the country of the blind in those days, most of the girls were virgins and daddy's girl and once you do one girl it will be difficult messing with another, Life was easy back then and lecturers had a lot of beef for students who were already opened eyed or who did not have the core kwara mentality so I identified this quickly so I first of all went down low. As I type this on my keyboard from my bryanston home in jobug on this rainy sunday afternoon, nostalgia is gradually creeping in my days of hustle along tanke, cbn quarters, one club like that along tanke we use to watch football I can't remember the name now and a host of othe reminiscences, all these has been a long 15 years

1 Like

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by muyiwah666(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
auto_freak2020: This is not to bring down my school but only to share with you what media will never tell you about unilorin. If you are a unilorin student or alumni, i'm sure you can add to this in your own way.
It's only in unilorin that you will see a prof. telling an undergraduate student to pick dirts.
It's only in unilorin students that put on their ID card in Lagos.
It's only in unilorin a department will not produce 2.1 student in 16 years.
It's only in unilorin faculty of engineering and technology is call FACULTY OF BAD BOYS.
It's only in unilorin you will see students reading for 18hours and annointing PC before,during and after CBT exams.
It's only in unilorin your girl friend will report you to the authority and you get instant suspension.
It's only in unilorin student eat bread and akara and call it burger.
It's only in unilorin you will find a department with just 3 students (pharmacy).
Only unilorin denies student from carry out project research and uses lab equipments and apparatus as DECORATION.
Only in unilorin you will see students serving purnishment in front of the class.
Only in unilorin you will see father and daughters lecturing in the same faculty (science).

graduated from that great school in 91....some of what u wrote here are not actually far frm the truth...but not exactly the way u put it......there in Unilorin...our lecturers are Lords....but maybe that is y we are special breed of graduates..abi?
Unilorin has the highest number of student serving extra year in Nigerian.
Only in unilorin, SUG and faculty presidents are synonymous with extra year.
Only in unilorin lathe machines were imported without operating manual and has been in work shop for 6 years without any operator.
Only in unilorin a unilorin student will become VC and insults his lecturers that are yet to retire.
Only in unilorin students are being forced to carry their ID cards on their chest.
Only in unilorin an engineering SCHOLAR will argue with you that gold is more expensive and less available than diamond that is diamond is cheaper than gold.
Only in unilorin a carton of goldcircle condom evaporates in the school clinic per week.
Only in unilorin you will see lecturers begging students to CRAM, learning has been crucified and cramming is embraced.
Now, tell us those stuffs that happens in your institution being it college of education, polythecnic, monothecnic or uninversity.
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by muyiwah666(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=muyiwah666][/quote]

graduated from that great school in 91....some of what u wrote here are not actually far frm the truth...but not exactly the way u put it......there in Unilorin...our lecturers are Lords....but maybe that is y we are special breed of graduates..abi?
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by kennydee05(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
tundelomo: why ar u such a liar? Jst tell them you were given face tanke tinz or simply could not cope again. Must you lie because u want to impress?
Am sure Τ̲̅ђέ guy was not in Ğoº°˚°ºϑ standing
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Realgboyega(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
In FUTA, cab driver can report u to school authority for gross misconduct, u wil be recieving lecture under d Tree, ur Landlord can report u 4 late payment n schl authority wil suspend u 4 a semester
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by ytdivine(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
It is good you know the truth about Unilorin
a. The school authorithy delights so much in punishing students. Just pray you dont have any academic problem
b. It operates in Muslim environment ie more like a muslim school
c. Its one of the best school in Nigeria
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
ytdivine: It is good you know the truth about Unilorin
a. The school authorithy delights so much in punishing students. Just pray you dont have any academic problem
b. It operates in Muslim environment ie more like a muslim school
c. Its one of the best school in Nigeria

Mr yt divine you have only created a divine paradox in the above statement, are you for or against?
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Adagba1: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2013
Bodmas06:
Yeahh! Badmus of bus admin
I learnt he is late now.
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by jonath0012(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
Virgin Finder: I met a couple of Unilorin graduates during my NYSC some years back.

Most of them were just happy to graduate irrespective of their grade. Only one of those I met made a 2.1.

They all couldnt but lament about the sadist and islamist nature of the institution.

Unilorin is for my type though. I'd have coped and done pretty well if I attended there.

But why are all these federal universities copying/trying hard to copy Covenant University?

It seems they are now even outdoing it in its own game.

SMH
I pity the level of your ignorance. You are nothing, but a novice. How can you compare unilorin with covenant. Am sure if you attended unilorin, you would not be able to get to a second year let alone graduating. No one will spoon feed you in unilorin; you are OYO. So, thank your star you neva attended the school otherwise you would still be sch by now, if u work hard.

1 Like

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by TayoT: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
2004 Alumni; bet that block 1 burger is sweeter than all the food in your village. And you should thank Oloyede for printing an ID card for u. If a lecturer asks U to pick dirt and you do, my dear U should still be in secondary school. I got my first ID card in my 400 level. And u r lucky u were not in school wen senior boys were senior boys. Those children who now work in Unilorin with their fathers have graduated and are qualified lecturers. Great Unilorites!!!
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by TayoT: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Stayed in quarters too. Nice.

olumidazz: I enjoyed every bit of my stay in ps, even though the majority of the student were not exposed and looked liked mere peasants at that time, I lived in ps qtrs like a king in the country of the blind in those days, most of the girls were virgins and daddy's girl and once you do one girl it will be difficult messing with another, Life was easy back then and lecturers had a lot of beef for students who were already opened eyed or who did not have the core kwara mentality so I identified this quickly so I first of all went down low. As I type this on my keyboard from my bryanston home in jobug on this rainy sunday afternoon, nostalgia is gradually creeping in my days of hustle along tanke, cbn quarters, one club like that along tanke we use to watch football I can't remember the name now and a host of othe reminiscences, all these has been a long 15 years
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by wonderfulson: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
The school must ave done d op strong tinz o.Nevertheless these tnz are too extremes wen one is nt in sec schl. Dont worie i wl tell oga @ d top 2 do sth abt it
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by ayoJ21(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
Msctheew angry
unilorin: worse by far
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by FutureDon(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
ayoJ-21:
Msctheew angry
unilorin: worse by far

Lool, dem no give you admission abi? Stop hating bro tongue
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by prodam(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
@onegig

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!!!!!

Send your current contacts to my mail address

[my surname][my first name]@yahoo.com ( I know u know)
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by onegig(m): 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
prodam: @onegig

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!!!!!

Send your current contacts to my mail address

[my surname][my first name]@yahoo.com ( I know u know)
good that you soji shaparly. Still repping csc abi with all these your codes?
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by visita: 12:11am On Apr 29, 2013
olu4life: Na una sabi o. IMO, Unilorin is more like a muslim school to me. I rep FUNAAB

Greatest funaabite...we dey rep...although Unilorin is my dad's alma mata
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by charleymed(m): 12:25am On Apr 29, 2013
kennydee05: Am an Alumni and all I can conclude from all your assertions is that 70% are WRONG, LIES and FALSE...
Its only UNILORIN that never go on strike when all public universities were on strike.
Ȋ̝̊̅†̥'s only UNILORIN that first conducted CBT exams among universities in Nigeria
Ȋ̝̊̅†̥'s only UNILORIN that has Τ̲̅ђέ youngest chancellor (Early 30 years).
Ȋ̝̊̅†̥'s only Unilorin among Τ̲̅ђέ public higher institutions in Nigeria that .̸Ɣõú.̸Ϟ.̸-̶̶.-̶̶. Can't dress indecently.
Ȋ̝̊̅†̥'s only Unilorin students among Τ̲̅ђέ public universities graduated few months after graduation before being mobilised for NYSC (batch C)
Ȋ̝̊̅†̥'s only Unilorin that run better academic calendar with Τ̲̅ђέ private universities
Ȋ̝̊̅†̥'s only Unilorin that is BETTER BY FAR..
How can you be an ALUMNI, ogah? Then it is only in unilorin that one can fail GST 101 and still graduate!
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by b03liberty(m): 12:30am On Apr 29, 2013
Even secondary school use ID card not to talk of an higher institution. JOSSITE all the way, truly economical and ACCOUNTABILITY...,making money out of waste. Come late to lecture after a minute late and go back home or pay a compulsory tithe to help the growth and development of your dept. truly accounting, "Knowledge for Practice" and DISCIPLINE $ DEDICATION cool cool cool
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Petraman(m): 12:39am On Apr 29, 2013
Go to hell with u and all this bullshit u penned down, cos most of these are not true and can never be true.
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Petraman(m): 12:42am On Apr 29, 2013
charleymed: How can you be an ALUMNI, ogah? Then it is only in unilorin that one can fail GST 101 and still graduate!
It's not GST 101 but GNS
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by DAVE5(m): 1:05am On Apr 29, 2013
the op was not totally truthful in his writeup. i am an alumni there so don't feed us dis crap.... e.g i never served or saw anybody serving punishment

1 Like

Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Petraman(m): 1:07am On Apr 29, 2013
Realgboyega: In FUTA, cab driver can report u to school authority for gross misconduct, u wil be recieving lecture under d Tree, ur Landlord can report u 4 late payment n schl authority wil suspend u 4 a semester
Here in Unilorin, we no dey receive lectures under trees, and they never born d grandfather of any landlord to report any student, but cab drivers used to scared us, but not now again. UNILORIN D ONLY 'BETTER BY FAR' INSTITUTION
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Akanbi1509(m): 9:43am On Apr 29, 2013
@op then why do you choose to be there?
Some student are not worth giving admission sha!!!
Nothing good come easily my frnd
am proud to be a product of '' beter by far''
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by moshmusth(m): 9:56am On Apr 29, 2013
Am a student of unilorin too,most of what he/she said are bunch of Lies..
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2013
I tot uniport WAS TOUGH until i read this thread....lol
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Harrypoter(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2013
Honestly nigerian universities are particularly good in enforcing unnecessary pressure on students instead on actually focussing on learning. FUT Yola is my alma-mata & 2b candid, my schl days were the worst days ever....My schl hav d record of all SUG presidnts having xtra year so also d issue of 1st class....My dept Chemical Engineering for the past 16 years now dat position haz bin vacant & its NOT as if the studnts are NOT knowledgeable enuf bt........ Clear & obvious maltreatment or I call it wickedness has been d other of the day, not to talk of the amount of students whom were given a parking space in dia final year...... I can recall vividly that we were abt 38 who scaled frm 400L to 500L & surprisngly when the list of Registereg 500L students was postd we saw 123 (Onehundred and twenty three) students names so U can imagine what its like........Thank God its all over bt blv me you I hv my mates whom ar still in schl ryt nw! Nigerian universities are conclusively NOT IT dts if U gat wah I mean. #Gbam
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by prodam(m): 10:33am On Apr 29, 2013
yeah...@onegig...
sincerely, am d happiest 2 gat ya back in niche...
God iz d Greatest...
plz send d stuff n let d gist begin.
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by uglybetty: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2013
The poster is lieing.I guess he/she was not serious while in school. I am a product of unilorin and during my set (2007) a friend of mine graduated with a first class in French and other faculties includig Engenering produced 1st class too. Pls dont rubish my school because of ur own mess. Cheers.
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by Shinnings: 10:51am On Apr 29, 2013
Tmex: @ op is this suppose to be a make front page hustle? I used to be a student of unilorin and its wrong of you to say a lecturer asked you to pick dirts even when the school had a whole lot of cleaners and if u hv bn called upon to pick dirts,am sorry perhaps u re already looking like a cleaner. *Anyone u find still hanging hs I D card as fa as lagos must be a proud student of the school who truely understands the worth of the school*bread and akara is known to be student's food not only in unilorin,I wonder why you make it look like u hv not bn eating bread and akara before now......U DON'T VALUE WOT U VE UNTIL U LOOSE IT
Shez my tryn to crucify uniilorin,she is only tryn to make pple cee wot makes her schl unique. E.g it's only in OAU that bread and Akara is called dangerous while bread and egg is called risky. It's only in OAU that d bus drivers speak one language "town igboro"
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by bashbaba99(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2013
Shegbe: All what the OP said is true. I graduated from unilorin a few yrs back & I can categorically tell u dat d experience isn't funny. Infact I have witnessed a fight between a security guard & an M.sc student. However, all what u go through actaully prepares u 4 d future. My first few yrs after school weren't funny at all but I survived, today its a different story. OP enjoy ur short stay dia, u'll be happy u went 2 unilorin. Greatest gbo gbo!
i disagree,also graduated 4rm d skul yrs bk. Most of his useless talks r false. I so much dislike exaggeration. I doubt if he is or was a unilorite
Re: Only In UNILORIN You Will Find This by giftbox: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uchechi Promise Echefu Best Graduating Cadet In Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna / Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) / "Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.