Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander (16886 Views)

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks / JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by Ochia5: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2013
That is gud he has gone let them look for others and get them kill. Thank God for that. Nigeria must be one.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by gramci: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2013
Tolexander: Sitting down, expecting another Abu Qaqa story!

Later, one hears it wasn't muhamad Chad that was killed, but his servant!
Take your sympathy for terrorist elsewhere
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by onatisi(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2013
adeokunade: Well I hope the gettin of these top commanders will profer a solution to the problem
killing of their commanders limits and distabilises their operations.these commanders coordinate tax collection from villagers,recruitment,training and planning of attacks,when u hit them the effect is that all their plans get distabilsed

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by Tolexander: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2013
gramci:
Take your sympathy for terrorist elsewhere
you meant i shouldn't sympathize with you?
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by onatisi(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2013
chucky234: Everyday JTF kills boko haram commander,how many commanders do they have na ability their commanders no dey ever finish.
every commander has a deputy
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 27, 2013
THAT IS NOT THE BEST SOLUTION FOR BOKO HARAM. YOU HAVE TO GET THE SPONSOR BEFORE YOU CAN FULLY STOP...COS BOTH THE SO-CALLED COMMANDAS OR SOLDIERS ARE JUST PAWNS. YOU DON'T WIN THE GAME THE GAME OF CHESS MERELY BY KILLING ONLY THE PAWNS. WHAT ABOUT THE KING, THE QUEEN, THE BISHOP AND THE KNIGHTS? THE PAWNS CAN BE EASILY REPLACED, BUT THE LEADERS - NO!

CONGRATULATIONS ANY WAY. BUT PLS YOU GUYS HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO.

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by imotondo(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2013
Lamcibagulation: wink wink wink[/color][color=#990000]dats d best solution 4 BH

i agree with u;just that there are always many casualties in hunt against the deadly group.I pray JTF will be more professional while discharging their duties so as to curb that.Nigeria will be there soon.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by onatisi(m): 10:50am On Apr 27, 2013
obongproff: THAT IS NOT THE BEST SOLUTION FOR BOKO HARAM. YOU HAVE TO GET THE SPONSOR BEFORE YOU CAN FULLY STOP...COS BOTH THE SO-CALLED COMMANDAS OR SOLDIERS ARE JUST PAWNS. YOU DON'T WIN THE GAME THE GAME OF CHESS MERELY BY KILLING ONLY THE PAWNS. WHAT ABOUT THE KING, THE QUEEN, THE BISHOP AND THE KNIGHTS? THE PAWNS CAN BE EASILY REPLACED, BUT THE LEADERS - NO!

excellent,that is the area gej must focus on.the first thing the americans did was to identify the source of funding of bin ladin,plug the hole then smooke out the guy.gej may not want to go after the political and financial sponsors because they are powerful people that holds substantial interest in nigeria economy.therefore his game plan may be to contain and limit the operations of bh to the north area where they are now until he gets his second term
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by miqos02(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2013
Dracula27%:
grin Everyday them dey kill top commander......the top commanders no dey finish?
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by quicksylva(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2013
Killing them(top commanders) is a wrong move from the federal government. They should be captured alive, what they need now is to extract information from this top commanders in order to eliminate this boko haram menace once and for all. They need information concerning their secret camp/hideout, those sponsoring them, their mode of communication, mode of transportation, their financial details (how they move cash), follow the money trails and boko haram will seize to exist, make example of politician/elites/people that support/help/assist them, they should all be prosecuted if found guilty. Am an advocate of capital punishment for terrorism and kidnapping.

The federal government should endeavor to capture this boko haram commanders alive.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by imotondo(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2013
obongproff: THAT IS NOT THE BEST SOLUTION FOR BOKO HARAM. YOU HAVE TO GET THE SPONSOR BEFORE YOU CAN FULLY STOP...COS BOTH THE SO-CALLED COMMANDAS OR SOLDIERS ARE JUST PAWNS. YOU DON'T WIN THE GAME THE GAME OF CHESS MERELY BY KILLING ONLY THE PAWNS. WHAT ABOUT THE KING, THE QUEEN, THE BISHOP AND THE KNIGHTS? THE PAWNS CAN BE EASILY REPLACED, BUT THE LEADERS - NO!

ehmm u have a point there but since we are meant to undastand that the sponsors(quenes/Kings) are untouchable,@least;let the JTF continually reduce th number of their footsoldiers thereby reducing the rate @which people join them(installing fear in them and their sympathisers through the killings)...i believe with time the sponsors will be short of followers and that should bring them down,especially when the Boko boys that will b caught starts speaking out.Again there should be a kind of special guards/prisons for them so that they wont escape.
My opinion though.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by Capnd143(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2013
chucky234: Everyday JTF kills boko haram commander,how many commanders do they have na ability their commanders no dey ever finish.
dnt be a dunce. Ones an islamist commander is killed, he is immediately replaced by another bloody virgin hunter, next in rank!! When Osama the Grand commander of alqueada died. He was imediately replaced by Al-zawahiri the next 72 virgin hunter in the islamic food chain!
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by tommykiwi(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2013
Good finish them all plz don't leave any of them alive...I pray God give you guys the strenght and protections you guys need....Best of luck.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by tpapi: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2013
Weldone gej,give BH d stick courtesy of jtf n also give BH d carrot courtesy of d commitee
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by Jake101(f): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2013
Weldone. Finish the animals.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by Spoils(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2013
Pls can someone enlighten me on hw to post a topic.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
He has 72 virgins already. Allah bari ka.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by imotondo(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
Frontpage things grin grin
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by VMF(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
Kudos to JTF. I want the head of Ibrahim Shekau's head. Click 'like' if you want same!

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by muktarmtt(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
My broda da d question i jst wanna ask evryday day dey say commander hw many commander did dey have or each BH boys na commander dis ppl wanna fool us wit feak news evryday mtsw
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by Pejapaul: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
The blood of the innocent is crying against all boko haram and their sponsors. SURELY, BOKO HARAM WILL SOON END, NO AMNESTY FOR THEM.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
GeNocide!!! Where are the human rights sympathisers
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by meforyou1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nwa_Nimo: So that justifies the killing of 184 innocent people?

GEJ - I hail thee (not)

are there innocent muslims?
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by amAZEing: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
Buhari

tunde1200:

And what make you think Buari was a leader?
Give us evidence pls.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by wordcat(m): 2:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
Tolexander: Sitting down, expecting another Abu Qaqa story!

Later, one hears it wasn't muhamad Chad that was killed, but his servant!
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by wordcat(m): 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
Killing Boko Haram Commander is no longer a news.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by onatisi(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
wordcat: Killing Boko Haram Commander is no longer a news.
this news isnt a valentine message but a clear signal and message to the heirachy of boko haram that they have nowhere to run or hide ,and that they will be found and dealt with
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by nnannamachael(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
I love this news,kudos to jtf,pls do more
tommykiwi: Good finish them all plz don't leave any of them alive...I pray God give you guys the strenght and protections you guys need....Best of luck.
I love this news,kudos to jtf,pls do more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trending Quotes By Top APC Chieftains - By Somto Onuchukwu / With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says / Nigeria's Grazing Conflict Deadlier Than Boko Haram - Al Jazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.