Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander (16827 Views)

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / JTF Kill 30 Civilians In Maiduguri In Reprisal Attacks / JTF Kill 2 Boko-Haram In Borno, Intercept 8 Rocket Launchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by nnannamachael(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
I love this news,kudos to jtf,pls do more
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
Very good! They should include the secret agents among them. There is need to sweep these rat-brains out of that country!
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by successking: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
I commend you jtf for your good work, pls don't spare any of them
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by bobbyruffy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
Pictures please...
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by chi4ik(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
Boko haram shall see no peace, pls God strengthen JTF so τ̅ђa̶̲̥̅̊t they can kill aLl dis boko boys
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by kabba7(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
[quote author=wahihi]THANKS FOR A GOOD JOB J T F PLS. KEEP IT UP SO THAT PEACE CAN RETURN TO OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA.

How many commanders do the Boko Haram guys have or does it mean every member of the insurgent is a commander ?
The way this every day fake news is coming out of the JTF group before too long they will announce the killing of thoer own commander in thief mistakenly . What we have in Nigeria now is a casava farm military .
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by jaybee(f): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dracula27%:
grin Everyday them dey kill top commander......the top commanders no dey finish?

BH is a loose organization. it has many 'top' commanders. it doesn't take long to become a commander; all it takes is to show your zeal, firm and irrevocable commitment to the cause. so there are lots of top commanders out there.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by ocelot2006(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
Well done JTF and SSS. KILL THEM ALL.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by GCFR696(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
Sammiel:
Try to read and understand the story before you post your comment. He succeeded another commander who was killed before him and most certainly another commander will also step into his position. These virgin-hunters called Boko-haram are also causing problems for even Mohammed in hell because their late Mujahideens have taken over all the virgins and Oga Mohammed can no longer warm his joystick properply as usual due to increase in demand.....Lolzzz. Abeg na joke oooh!
i'm nt suprised at ur doltish sense of humour. Just as the name sammiel entails ( name of one of the most horrific demons in old christaindom like baal bilial and baphomet) all u bring to urself is doom.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by backtosender: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
GEJ is doing anything possible to make sure we finally have peace in nigeria..

UP GEJ!

FRESH AIR!

UP GEJ

FRESH AIR
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by flyforall: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
JTF and SSS keep the good work up
More grease to your elbows
make Nigeria safer for her citizens
IN GOD WE TRUST
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by ozodimgba(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
Send his stinking carcase to chad where he belong. The bagger is not a nigerian, he's a chadean but this people @ the northside and their religion doesnt help matter @all. Anybody of the same religion is their brother and dem no go hesitate to give him naija citizenship. I hope he's innocent? For people wey go open mouth begin dey yarn okpata. Na God go punish devil.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by basadenet: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nigerians have heard so many similar stories which turn out to a hoax, if it is true they kill the B.K. Commander, then they should post the picture of the dead man online as the Americans did during the killing of Osama bin Ladin. JTF good job but not well done.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by onatisi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
basadenet: Nigerians have heard so many similar stories which turn out to a hoax, if it is true they kill the B.K. Commander, then they should post the picture of the dead man online as the Americans did during the killing of Osama bin Ladin. JTF good job but not well done.
are u sure we are on the same planet?i dont think america released the pictures of bin laden.they were pressurised but obama said they wont release the pictures .
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by hikmoj(m): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
Una dey make me laf all of una wey dey comend jtf,una no knw say naija leaders sabi drible pas okocha,c ronaldo,mesi&all d master driblers wey dey dis world?wel sha i pray make d news b true&make dia comanda's death bring peace not either way.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by onatisi(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
hikmoj: Una dey make laf all of una wey dey comend jtf,una no knw say naija leaders sabi drible pas okocha,c ronaldo,mesi&all d master driblers wey dey dis world?wel sha i pray make d news b true&make dia comanda's death bring peace not either way.
the news of bh commanders been killed by jtf is far far better than the news of bh killing innocent people
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
GCFR696: only six civillians
Sister pls get ur facts right
am serious, 186 killed in all, but 6 civillians according to the news 2 days later.
Before the corpses were analysed all of them in the opposition (esp one Aniferere grp or so) blasted d newspapers saying all kinds of nonsense, only to cease talk after learning d fact.
Propaganda no go kill una
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by hikmoj(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
onatisi:
the news of bh commanders been killed by jtf is far far better than the news of bh killing innocent people
na tru u talk but wetin me i dey tink b say make dey no com bring us fake tory wey don sweet our bele finish later mek dem dey talk anoda tin.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by kajoula(m): 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
imotondo: JTF Kill Top Bokoharam Commander

BY NDAHI MARAMA, MAIDUGURI

Mohammed Chad, a top Boko Haram Commander and an indigene of Marte Local Government Area of Borno State who has been on the wanted list of the Joint Task Force (JTF) has been killed in a shootout with JTF and men of the SSS at Ruwan Zafi of Maiduguri Metropolis in Borno.

The JTF Spokesman Leuitenant Colonel Sagir Musa in Maiduguri last night said, a special operation was conducted at Ruwan – Zafi area of Maiduguri metropolis by troops of the JTF Operation RESTORE ORDER and operatives of the department of State Security Service (SSS) at about 3:00 am on Friday 26 April, 2013 “led to the death of a notorious Boko Haram terrorist a.k.a Mohammed Chad, an indigene of Marte, Borno State that has been on the wanted list of the JTF”.

He added that intelligence indicated that he was involved in the planning/execution of many terror attacks in and outside Borno State. For instance, he masterminded the attack on Sanda Kyarimi Secondary Schools located at Ruwan Zafi, where they killed a teacher and injured 3 female students on 18 March 13.

Sagir however stated that the suspect is believed to be the successor to Ba,ana Assalafi a key Boko Haram Commander that lost his life during a shoot out with security agencies in Sokoto on 13 March 2013.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/jtf-kill-top-boko-haram-commander/

Good job JTF.No peace for the wicked.

They should be arrested life tortured and interrogated,all this kill kill thing is not the best solution to end Boko haram in our home country..
I have this strong feeling that there's something fishy about these Boko bast*rds that they'all hiding from the public .....ever since No BOkO has been successfully interrogated,this shows how loose/stup*d nigerian security agency operates.
Jtf ko joss-thief ni
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by onatisi(m): 5:37am On Apr 28, 2013
hikmoj: na tru u talk but wetin me i dey tink b say make dey no com bring us fake tory wey don sweet our bele finish later mek dem dey talk anoda tin.
you are correct my brother ,lets just pray that the news is real and that more like it should come in future
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by onatisi(m): 5:43am On Apr 28, 2013
kajoula:

They should be arrested life tortured and interrogated,all this kill kill thing is not the best solution to end Boko haram in our home country..
I have this strong feeling that there's something fishy about these Boko bast*rds that they'all hiding from the public .....ever since No BOkO has been successfully interrogated,this shows how loose/stup*d nigerian security agency operates.
Jtf ko joss-thief ni

how do u know they havent been successfully interrogated?do u expect them to show the interrogtion on nta and channels as if it is a debate?do u know how many sss nd military intelligence officers are all over ?i believe u dont live in the north that is why .dont expect the security agencies to come online or nairaland or nta news and be revealing all they aare doing .interrogation of terrorists is not a budget presentation
you are calling nigerian security agencies foolish and loose abi?no be ur fault you just enter their trouble once ,then u will know,nobody will teach u before change ur mentality about and towards them.
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by Remii(m): 6:51am On Apr 28, 2013
Akpa ife:
Shut ur dirty mouth there
JTF go n wipe any living soul in d north
Those piple no boko harm n refuse 2 talk
So I dnt pity their death at all

Have you reported the armed robbers in your own area to police?
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by franklammy: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2013
No peace for d wicked. Every sinner will nt go unpunished. Dats if he is truly dead and nt rumours
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by Sammiel: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2013
GCFR696: i'm nt suprised at ur doltish sense of humour. Just as the name sammiel entails ( name otf one of the most horrific demons in old christaindom like baal bilial and baphomet) all u bring to urself is doom.
That's not possible I am a child of light and that light is the most high God who both Mohammad and his followers like you could not encounter. He doesn't allow doom to befall his people and we his people do not wish others doom because what you wish others is what actually happens to you in life. No hard feelings though.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by tope33(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nigeria should as well go a bit digital. Install surveillance systems to conter criminals' quick getaway. Go Gidi, let's show them how its done!
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by pearlesther: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
Dracula27%:
grin Everyday them dey kill top commander......the top commanders no dey finish?
I tire ooooo
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by pearlesther: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nwa_Nimo: So that justifies the killing of 184 innocent people?

GEJ - I hail thee (not)

are u for real at all? Why should an innocent abour criminals?
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by pearlesther: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
Akpa ife:

dnt mind him jare maybe his family is among d innocents dat were killed,if YES u better ask ur family in their graves why dey had to abour terrorists dats if they gat graves tho...mtchewwwww
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by MaiduguBulama(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
Akpa ife:

u dnt think
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by phantom(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
Dracula27%:
**laughs uncontrollably**
Re: JTF Kill Top Boko-Haram Commander by confusion247(m): 7:01am On Apr 29, 2013
Nwa_Nimo: So that justifies the killing of 184 innocent people?

GEJ - I hail thee (not)

What makes them to be innocent? Those who harbor terrorist are also terrorist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Launch Second Naval Ship NNS Unity / Oshiomhole Accuses Okowa, Wike Of Deploying Militants To Edo / APC Convention: Chairmen In Four South-south States Reject Oshiomhole (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.