Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' (18966 Views)

Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Rape Impregnated Her / Photo: Amber Rose Returns To Childhood Home / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by legendarysegzi(m): 4:43pm On May 02, 2013
y?

2 Likes

Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by Paulscholari(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2013
Michael, jackson, hmnm...vanity upon vanity...once trying to learn his footstep and dance to become as great as him'....but God turn me to Him...and show the right way,am grateful
Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by gbadexy(m): 5:20pm On May 02, 2013
Its mostly people that feel miserable and weren't able to live meaningful lives that would be regretting and haunting places.
The guy didn't live much of a life. No good childhood because he grew too fast, no clubbing, mingling or socializing as an adult except to live is missed childhood with kids, no good relationship and marriage.
I won't doubt if his ghost is mopping around!

1 Like

Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by emmanuel4fire: 5:51pm On May 02, 2013
Nekkydeco: [color=#990000][/color]
it myt b 2ru..u neva cn tel
It is assigned once for a man to die and after death judgement. He is gone forever. What Latoya is perceiving is a familiar spirit and deception that the devil use to deceive man.
Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by Tinyemeka(m): 6:06pm On May 02, 2013
yuzedo: Makel Jack sin. My former nebor... oh is a shame, i use to sleep in hes bed when am small boy. we like bathing naked wit rubber duckie and showercap. his a good man. RIP uncle, u always gimme lollipop and sweet moi-moi. u were the gratetest niger-delta militant i ever see. sad cry angry

cheesy Dude. You are not a troll. Just the funniest clown I ever saw. Reminds me of Jakumo. Wonder where he is. Haven't seen his posts in a long while.

But why? Why does u posts in every tred? Gaddemmit!!!!! angry Are you unemploys jobles? Come to my orffis in Guvment house and I give u jobs plenty plenty. No black womens. only white womens and white colour jobs. angry
Cheers mate wink

3 Likes

Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 02, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Saw it yesterday in the news. Me think La Toya need to see these people: ghostofsparta, Okija_juju & PAGAN 9JA ASAP.
Exit thread to continue to listen to Sean Tizzle's banging song, Sho Lee.

I never knew these men were diabolic....

NOTED

2 Likes

Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 02, 2013
Laughing in MJ's voice
Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by mamagee3(f): 6:45pm On May 02, 2013
That's sad!!!
Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:49pm On May 02, 2013
okpara ugo:

I never knew these men were diabolic....

NOTED
Now you know.
Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 02, 2013
yuzedo: Makel Jack sin. My former nebor... oh is a shame, i use to sleep in hes bed when am small boy. we like bathing naked wit rubber duckie and showercap. his a good man. RIP uncle, u always gimme lollipop and sweet moi-moi. u were the gratetest niger-delta militant i ever see. sad cry angry

Too much "paraga" is extremely dangerous... grin
Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 02, 2013
dominique: This Latoya talks like she's got a lose screw or two up there.

Lol took the words right outta my lovely mouth. #:-)
Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by Damselnoni(f): 9:33pm On May 02, 2013
smothly: :oSo all these oyinbos believes in ghost too,lolzzzzzz. shocked
u no dey watch hunting/hunted on[ channel 172 ID on dstv?]oyinbo they see ghost tooo ooooo
Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by Imole50: 9:47pm On May 02, 2013
It's a lie
Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by coolest0(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2013
sureteeboy: Michael jackson is already in hell. She should face the reality and stop thinking about Ghosts

Na you send am go hell? Judge not the bible say... And me de suspect say you go be landlord for hell so cry
Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by Feraz(m): 11:40pm On May 02, 2013
sureteeboy: Michael jackson is already in hell. She should face the reality and stop thinking about Ghosts
because you sent him there right? undecided
People should stop with this whole artistes being in a place they haven't even seen. . .
Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by kkulaja(m): 12:07am On May 03, 2013
I hear say dem him oda brodas & sisters except for Latoya and him mama sell him body to baphomet.say na him make the record he did last sold like 10x what he'd ever sold.
Latoya can feel he wants to tell her something truely.
Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by kolo25(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2013
hw ee nor go wowi unna wen unna they chop for ee hed....eee fit be say unna wan see initiate ee children as unna do am...make ee make am miserable
Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by kolo25(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2013
make she come naija she nor go only talk 2 am.....we go carry her go see am....trust our witches them
[/right][right]
Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by adetsim(m): 11:47pm On May 03, 2013
Zi: She should catch at least a scene on CCTV before I believe her angry

When I read your comment, I laughed.
A scenario is that of the taxi driver that worked late till a night of December 31st, that's a new year eve. The last passenger that boarded his taxi was unknown to him as a dead person. They were gisting till the destination of his passenger. As the passenger alighted , he started changing till he entered the old cemetery of that town which was by the road side , close to where he was dropped, though it was a large cemetery covering vast area of land located prominently beside a trunk A road .
If I begin to give you examples of true life stories, we might not leave here.

Just grab the little things you can understand on this planet earth. You can't understand all. Only God has infinite knowledge on all things. And note that human beings were created specially, human spirit and soul don't die; only the human body dies. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Latoya - 'Michael Jackson's Ghost Haunts Childhood Home' by ccollins(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
kkulaja: I hear say dem him oda brodas & sisters except for Latoya and him mama sell him body to baphomet.say na him make the record he did last sold like 10x what he'd ever sold.
Latoya can feel he wants to tell her something truely.
if this is true,then he never consented to his fame more like he is forced to be celebrity.. it doesn't make any sense... what about the convenants he made

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Photos From Mercy Johnson's Baby Dedication / Photos From Adaeze Aduaka's Convocation In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Rita Dominic, Uche Jombo At 'Weekend Get Away' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.