Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,630 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost (1625 Views)

Lagos - Kano Train: 43 Hours Journey, Declining Passenger Interest / 3rd Lagos-Kano Train Service Flagged Off Yesterday / NRC Commences Third Weekly Lagos-kano Train Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by koruji(m): 11:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
And you are a paid PDP ant?

slimghost:
That dude is a paid APC dog, so desist from trying to have a decent convo with him. All he understands are lies and cheap propagandas.
Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by koruji(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
Seems you need glasses: "Construction started..."
This particular rehabilitation was supposed to take 10 months, but the govt. which GEJ was part of, stopped the momentum of work and was only forced to continue because OBJ made it difficult to stop. Now you are all here talking crap about GEJ's accomplishment without giving due credit to OBJ.

Sincere 9gerian:
Look at this paid fool! So OBJ signed a contract in Oct 2006 and left office in May 2007. So what WORK was done? Show us any report of commencement and progress of WORK on the project. How much WORK was done within 6months before OBJ left in 2007? Why did OBJ suddenly wake from DEEP slumber to sign multitude of contracts 6months to the end of his administration? Even from the way govt runs in Nigeria, it normally takes more than 6months from signing of contract to mobilization to site to commence work. Fools can only deceive fellow fools. Nonsense!
Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
koruji: Mumu dey worry you.
Since GEJ did the work, why don't you show me the shovel and hammer he used to lay the lines.
It was neither GEJ's money or time or anything that personally belonged to him that went into the project.
He continued a contract that was already being executed, simple as ABC.
The project as planned by OBJ included the Abuja light rail, fast rail connections between Lagos and Abuja, among others.
GEJ gets praise for continuing the work, but he didn't start it and he has not improved on it either.

So keep your arrogant BS to yourself - nobody is buying it.
Show me indeed...why don't you show me shovel GEJ used in laying the rail lines - since we are deep into the absurd now!

You are fooling yourself, when you say the contract was not being executed with any soft loan.
The fact is that GEJ's govt. is spending most of the budget on recurrent items - like banquet halls for example.
Who born monkey? The govt. that was virtually collapsing and stealing funds from state allocations to pay petrol subsidies last year and is already arranging to borrow another $9 billion most of it from the same Chinese.

The truth hurts the ear I know.

LIES, LIES and more LIES. Abacha also signed contract for railway projects. So why didn't OBJ bring the project to completion when he came to power in 1999? Why wait till Oct 2006 to sign plethora of CONTRACTS. It seems OBJ was only good at signing contracts.

You said GEJ is stealing. Shame on you. But he didn't steal the funds meant to rehabilitate Kano-Lagos rail line. What you master OBJ could not do in 8yrs has been done in 2yrs by GEJ. He didn't steal the funds meant for reconstruction of Benin-Ore road and other roads currently undergoing re-construction. Shame on you and other paid propagandists that only come online to remind us of contracts signed by OBJ and Lord Lugard.

By the way, you dont need to see GEJ carrying shovel before you know he's working on a project. For instance, we read reports of progress of work on all the ongoing projects. We read reports of completed projects. We see pictures of completed projects. So show us such reports if they exist between Oct 2006 when contract was signed and May 2007 when your baba was sent packing. We know there's none

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by koruji(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
You just like listening to yourself, don't you.
When I said he was stealing state govt. allocations that is because he simply refused to pay them their full allocations so he could pay petrol subsidies - without asking their permission. Get it now? The FG only recently paid back those illegal deductions.

About all the other projects you are talking about, what do you think is the excuse being made for the $9 billion I just mentioned to you. They are borrowing this money in the name "completing" road projects.

Sincere 9gerian:
LIES, LIES and more LIES. Abacha also signed contract for railway projects. So why didn't OBJ bring the project to completion when he came to power in 1999? Why wait till Oct 2006 to sign plethora of CONTRACTS. It seems OBJ was only good at signing contracts.

You said GEJ is stealing. Shame on you. But he didn't steal the funds meant to rehabilitate Kano-Lagos rail line. What you master OBJ could not do in 8yrs has been done in 2yrs by GEJ. He didn't steal the funds meant for reconstruction of Benin-Ore road and other roads currently undergoing re-construction. Shame on you and other paid propagandists that only come online to remind us of contracts signed by OBJ and Lord Lugard.

By the way, you dont need to see GEJ carrying shovel before you know he's working on a project. For instance, we read reports of progress of work on all the ongoing projects. We read reports of completed projects. We see pictures of completed projects. So show us such reports if they exist between Oct 2006 when contract was signed and May 2007 when your baba was sent packing. We know there's none
Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
koruji: Seems you need glasses: "Construction started..."
This particular rehabilitation was supposed to take 10 months, but the govt. which GEJ was part of, stopped the momentum of work and was only forced to continue because OBJ made it difficult to stop. Now you are all here talking crap about GEJ's accomplishment without giving due credit to OBJ.

"suspend it:
"On 30 October 2006 President Olusegun Obasanjo signed a contract with China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation [4] to modernise the Lagos to Kano railway line"

Now this further exposes how IGNORANT you are in this matter. The contract you'v been talking about was to MODERNISE the Lagos-Kano rail line,ie construction of Lagos-kano STANDARD guage rail line. That was why the cost of the project was $8billion and loan needed. Now the FACT today is that not even one naira work has been done on Lagos-kano standard guage rail line. OBJ did not do ANY WORK on the project. It remained on paper till TODAY. The present govt awarded a section of the project (ie Lagos-Ibadan standard guage rail line) late last year at $1.5billion to the same Chinese company. As we speak, I'm not sure contractors have mobilized to site. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/fg-ccecc-sign-1-5b-lagosibadan-rail-project/

What the Yar Adua govt and subsequently GEJ did was to rehabilitate the existing but moribund NARROW guage rail lines. One of which is the Lagos-kano narrow guage rail line which was restored back to life on 24th December 2012. Billions of dollars was not spent on this one. The Lagos-kano route for instance was done with N24billion. No loan was needed too. So get your facts right to avoid disgracing your pay masters.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 28, 2013
koruji: You just like listening to yourself, don't you.
When I said he was stealing state govt. allocations that is because he simply refused to pay them their full allocations so he could pay petrol subsidies - without asking their permission. Get it now? The FG only recently paid back those illegal deductions.

About all the other projects you are talking about, what do you think is the excuse being made for the $9 billion I just mentioned to you. They are borrowing this money in the name "completing" road projects.

Even before money was borrowed, ongoing projects were and are progressing well. I hope you know every money, whether borrowed or not, is first appropriated by the NASS. So even if the money was borrowed, its immaterial provided WORK is going on.

By the way, your masters in Lagos have also being borrowing money but many of their projects are unending. The Lagos light rail project has not been completed after 6yrs of BRF reign, not forgetting Tinubu's wasted 8yrs. So what has been happening to the loan for the project?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 28, 2013
slimghost:

That dude is a paid APC dog, so desist from trying to have a decent convo with him. All he understands are lies and cheap propagandas.
I know he's a lost soul but I was only trying to prevent him from infecting OTHERS with IGNORANCE and FOOLISHNESS.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by koruji(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2013
You are the one missing the point.
If the Chinese were only meant to do construction what are they doing on the rehabilitation.
It was part of a package - you are right that Abacha first awarded the contract for rehabilitating Nigeria's railways to the Chinese but nothing happened. OBJ built on that effort by recalling the Chinese and putting together a comprehensive contract making sure they started work, and then the Yar'adua/GEJ government came in and put a stop to everything.

You are obviously right that the GEJ administration has done nothing on the reconstruction aspect - and if you recall my main original complaint was that jumping up and down over a train service that moves you at only about twice the speed of horseback riding is amusing.

All I am saying is that this is not transformation, and that if you are going to praise GEJ for continuing the work, after being part of a government that stopped it in the first place, then OBJ who actually made sure work got started deserves part of that "pitiful" praise.

Sincere 9gerian:
"suspend it:
"On 30 October 2006 President Olusegun Obasanjo signed a contract with China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation [4] to modernise the Lagos to Kano railway line"

Now this further exposes how IGNORANT you are in this matter. The contract you'v been talking about was to MODERNISE the Lagos-Kano rail line,ie construction of Lagos-kano STANDARD guage rail line. That was why the cost of the project was $8billion and loan needed. Now the FACT today is that not even one naira work has been done on Lagos-kano standard guage rail line. OBJ did not do ANY WORK on the project. It remained on paper till TODAY. The present govt awarded a section of the project (ie Lagos-Ibadan standard guage rail line) late last year at $1.5billion to the same Chinese company. As we speak, I'm not sure contractors have mobilized to site. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/fg-ccecc-sign-1-5b-lagosibadan-rail-project/

What the Yar Adua govt and subsequently GEJ did was to rehabilitate the existing but moribund NARROW guage rail lines. One of which is the Lagos-kano narrow guage rail line which was restored back to life on 24th December 2012. Billions of dollars was not spent on this one. The Lagos-kano route for instance was done with N24billion. No loan was needed too. So get your facts right to avoid disgracing your pay masters.
Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by koruji(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2013
Why don't you go ask them? grin grin grin

Sincere 9gerian:
Even before money was borrowed, ongoing projects were and are progressing well. I hope you know every money, whether borrowed or not, is first appropriated by the NASS. So even if the money was borrowed, its immaterial provided WORK is going on.

By the way, your masters in Lagos have also being borrowing money but many of their projects are unending. The Lagos light rail project has not been completed after 6yrs of BRF reign, not forgetting Tinubu's wasted 8yrs. So what has been happening to the loan for the project?
Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by koruji(m): 12:24am On Apr 28, 2013
From one ghost to another - interesting.
Sincere9gerian is discussing with one of his other monikers smiley

Sincere 9gerian:
I know he's a lost soul but I was only trying to prevent him from infecting OTHERS with IGNORANCE and FOOLISHNESS.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by Tigerhead: 1:08am On Apr 28, 2013
I find this koruji character amazing. He is on every thread where GEJ is mentioned sweating profusely in his attempt to convince people what a bad person GEJ is. Looking at this performance I have to wonder why this much effort? Are his sponsors getting worried that the veil of lies they weave is falling apart. Please just have a look at this characters last ten posts and tell me the desperation does not stare you in the face.

Truly amazing what hate can do to a person.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by Kairoseki77: 1:24am On Apr 28, 2013
Everyone in the country knows that GEJ is an incompetent scumbag.

In every measure of governance he is failing.

Security
Health
Economy
Etc, etc

The st.upid man cannot even finish the rebasing of the GDP that was supposed to be finished years ago. Everything he does is a disaster. No one in the government respects him, or listens to him. True patriots like Ngozi are doing their best to keep Jonathan from sinking the entire ship.

If after three years as president, you are still promising and promising, then it is time for you to go.

Insicere9gerian, I know GEJ puts money in your pocket, so I can't blame you for your unpatriotic actions. May god bless you and keep you from going hungry.
Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by koruji(m): 3:16am On Apr 28, 2013
You are obviously drunk with your own lies.
"Every" thread where GEJ is mentioned?
How many would that be now?

It may seem to you like hate because you are enamored by power.
I don't see the great Nigeria of my dreams under a GEJ presidency.
I don't hate him - hate is a strong word and you need to stop using it.
But I am going to speak my truth the way I see it.
Basically, rather than be transformational, president GEJ is a run-of-the-mill Nigerian politician.

[size=14pt]It is even more annoying because his animal-farm-squealers deliberately come here to claim credit for him that is not his. Even when I give praise to GEJ, which I do when deserved, it is not enough for the praise-singers. Nobody else in Nigeria must receive part of the praise. It has to be absolute, complete, like praying to the almighty.
Such a leader and his mouth-pieces lead their nations to disaster.
[/size]

Tigerhead: I find this koruji character amazing. He is on every thread where GEJ is mentioned sweating profusely in his attempt to convince people what a bad person GEJ is. Looking at this performance I have to wonder why this much effort? Are his sponsors getting worried that the veil of lies they weave is falling apart. Please just have a look at this characters last ten posts and tell me the desperation does not stare you in the face.

Truly amazing what hate can do to a person.
Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 28, 2013
koruji: You are the one missing the point.
If the Chinese were only meant to do construction what are they doing on the rehabilitation.
It was part of a package - you are right that Abacha first awarded the contract for rehabilitating Nigeria's railways to the Chinese but nothing happened. OBJ built on that effort by recalling the Chinese and putting together a comprehensive contract making sure they started work, and then the Yar'adua/GEJ government came in and put a stop to everything.

You are obviously right that the GEJ administration has done nothing on the reconstruction aspect - and if you recall my main original complaint was that jumping up and down over a train service that moves you at only about twice the speed of horseback riding is amusing.

All I am saying is that this is not transformation, and that if you are going to praise GEJ for continuing the work, after being part of a government that stopped it in the first place, then OBJ who actually made sure work got started deserves part of that "pitiful" praise.

"It was part of a package - youare right that Abacha first awarded the contract for rehabilitating Nigeria's railways to the Chinese but nothing happened. OBJ built on that effort by recalling the Chinese and putting together a comprehensive contract making sure they started work"

So that was all your OBJ could do in 8yrs? "OBJ built on that effort by recalling the Chinese". What a shame.

Well, courtesy of GEJ the trains are BACK in just under 3yrs. If you dont like that, go commit suicide.

POINT OF CORRECTION: I didn't say GEJ has done nothing on railway modernization. I was refering to Lagos-Kano standard guage line which OBJ awarded few months before he packed out of Aso Rock. Atleast, GEJ has also signed contract for Lagos-Ibadan standard guage rail line. Since you now celebrate OBJ for signing contract, celebrate GEJ too. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. But the DIFFERENCE is that while OBJ signed his own contract when has already packed his bag to leave Aso Rock, GEJ signed his own early in his administration allowing time for the project to COMMENCE and reach appreciable level.

In addition, GEJ did not only sign contracts, work is going on at the moment on the Abuja-Kaduna standard guage rail line. The line is part of the modern Lagos-kano line. The Lagos-Ibadan standard line which contract was awarded last year will stretch to Abuja to link up with the Abuja-Kaduna line. The Abuja-Kaduna line will later be extended to Kano, completing the Lagos-Ibadan-Abuja-Kaduna-kano modern rail line. Work on the Abuja-Kaduna standard rail line has reached 50% completion.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 28, 2013
koruji: From one ghost to another - interesting.
Sincere9gerian is discussing with one of his other monikers smiley

You think because Tinubu pays you to maintain several IDs others do the same. Never! I dont do such. I have absolutely no reason to use multiple IDs. This one unique ID has done enough DAMAGE to ACN/CPC paid e-warriors. When losers lose as usual they start making silly points and blaming their predicament on unseen enemies. Very shameful.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You think because Tinubu pays you to maintain several IDs others do the same. Never! I dont do such. I have absolutely no reason to use multiple IDs. This one unique ID has done enough DAMAGE to ACN/CPC paid e-warriors. When losers lose as usual they start making silly points and blaming their predicament on unseen enemies. Very shameful.
lol@ Unique ID! Oga, when last did you
hold a stethoscope? I advice you to go check your blood pressure because your constant rants on this forum is becoming obnoxious and incoherent. sickcere 9gerian....smh
Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by koruji(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2013
"Your OBJ"? You obviously like discussing with youself as I said earlier. GEJ was a nobody until that "your OBJ" brought got him the VP slot...

Sincere 9gerian:
"It was part of a package - youare right that Abacha first awarded the contract for rehabilitating Nigeria's railways to the Chinese but nothing happened. OBJ built on that effort by recalling the Chinese and putting together a comprehensive contract making sure they started work"

So that was all your OBJ could do in 8yrs? "OBJ built on that effort by recalling the Chinese". What a shame.

Well, courtesy of GEJ the trains are BACK in just under 3yrs. If you dont like that, go commit suicide.

POINT OF CORRECTION: I didn't say GEJ has done nothing on railway modernization. I was refering to Lagos-Kano standard guage line which OBJ awarded few months before he packed out of Aso Rock. Atleast, GEJ has also signed contract for Lagos-Ibadan standard guage rail line. Since you now celebrate OBJ for signing contract, celebrate GEJ too. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. But the DIFFERENCE is that while OBJ signed his own contract when has already packed his bag to leave Aso Rock, GEJ signed his own early in his administration allowing time for the project to COMMENCE and reach appreciable level.

In addition, GEJ did not only sign contracts, work is going on at the moment on the Abuja-Kaduna standard guage rail line. The line is part of the modern Lagos-kano line. The Lagos-Ibadan standard line which contract was awarded last year will stretch to Abuja to link up with the Abuja-Kaduna line. The Abuja-Kaduna line will later be extended to Kano, completing the Lagos-Ibadan-Abuja-Kaduna-kano modern rail line. Work on the Abuja-Kaduna standard rail line has reached 50% completion.
Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by koruji(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2013
Tell that to the marines...

Sincere 9gerian:
Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 28, 2013
koruji: You are obviously drunk with your own lies.
"Every" thread where GEJ is mentioned?
How many would that be now?

It may seem to you like hate because you are enamored by power.
I don't see the great Nigeria of my dreams under a GEJ presidency.
I don't hate him - hate is a strong word and you need to stop using it.
But I am going to speak my truth the way I see it.
Basically, rather than be transformational, president GEJ is a run-of-the-mill Nigerian politician.

[size=14pt]It is even more annoying because his animal-farm-squealers deliberately come here to claim credit for him that is not his. Even when I give praise to GEJ, which I do when deserved, it is not enough for the praise-singers. Nobody else in Nigeria must receive part of the praise. It has to be absolute, complete, like praying to the almighty.
Such a leader and his mouth-pieces lead their nations to disaster.
[/size]

"Even when I give praise to GEJ, which I do when deserved, it is not enough for the praise-singers"

POINT OF CORRECTION: nobody wants you to praise GEJ. Tinubu's APC does not pay you to praise GEJ. They pay you to diminish all of his programmes and achievements. So DO YOUR WORK. The only thing some of us detest is the use of NAKED LIES in the course of doing your job. If in threads like this you dont have fact to promote Tinubu's agenda, you simply waka pass. If you make any attempt to LIE, you'll have some of us to contend with.

You call us "praise singers". Well, the opening article was not written by me or a Nigeria media. It is was written 2 or 3days ago by GlobalPost. What I did was copy and paste. If that is praise singing, all well and good. You forgot you also do praise singing when Fashola commissions street lights and drainages. When you do that, some of us do not toil all night trying to prove to you that it is wrong for a state governor to be commissioning street lights. The opposite of praise singing is BAD BELLE, which is what you always have when you see GEJ. Shame on you.

By the way, I hope you saw the thread on how Lagos state govt failed to install even one of the phantom 10,000 CCTV cameras? Your masters in Alausa claim FG did not give them the clearance to do the project. But you were the same person that laboured on a 3 pages thread trying to prove to us how Fashola installed 10,000 cameras. I told on that thread that you'r a DEVILISH LIAR but as usual you went on and on posting all manner of links and youtube links. Well, in the end, fowl yansh don open. Your masters, you so shamelessly defend on this forum, denied ever fixing any 10,000 camera. This is how hopeless your situation is. You say one thing here, while ogas at Alausa say a different thing. You should be apologizing profusely if you had any shame or honour. But we all do not expect apologies from people who have sold their soul to the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2013
berem: lol@ Unique ID! Oga, when last did you
hold a stethoscope? I advice you to go check your blood pressure because your constant rants on this forum is becoming obnoxious and incoherent. sickcere 9gerian....smh
This fight is not for ladies so you better stay away.
Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by Sibrah: 8:03am On Apr 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Obj govt never beleived in the feasibility of those contracts as they knew the corruption problem it was going to face.
Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2013
koruji: "Your OBJ"? You obviously like discussing with youself as I said earlier. GEJ was a nobody until that "your OBJ" brought got him the VP slot...

You should be shamed terribly ashamed of yourself for derailing this thread with a USELESS contract signed by OBJ 6months before leaving office. That USELESS $8billion railway modernization contract remained on paper, same as the contract for Second Niger Bridge which OBJ signed few days to leaving office and other USELESS contracts.

In case you dont know, the sister line of the completed Lagos-kano narrow guage rail line, ie the eastern narrow guage rail line rehabilitation is still ongoing and is yet to achieve 50% completion. The target is to complete it this year. When it is completed and commissioned, I also expect you come up contract papers signed by Lord Lugard in 1900. Fool!

You can continue arguing with yourself because I'll not respond to your silly line of thought again.
Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2013
Sibrah:
Obj govt never beleived in the feasibility of those contracts as they knew the corruption problem it was going to face.
Hypocrite! So it took OBJ seven SOLID years (May 1999 to Oct 2006) to come up with another USELESS contract? I hope you saw the contract sum- a whopping $8billion contract, signed 6months before he left office. How does OBJ expect his successors to cope with such USELESS contract? What was OBJ doing between 1999 and 2006? Sleeping on duty? Nonsense!
Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
Where the other ACN e-warriors na? Dem don tear race. Lol..
Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by koruji(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
You celebrate mediocrity...that was my main grouse. This is how GEJ plans to transform Nigeria? By providing a train service that travels at only twice the speed of horseback riding ? Some vision.

Sincere 9gerian:
You should be shamed terribly ashamed of yourself for derailing this thread with a USELESS contract signed by OBJ 6months before leaving office. That USELESS $8billion railway modernization contract remained on paper, same as the contract for Second Niger Bridge which OBJ signed few days to leaving office and other USELESS contracts.

In case you dont know, the sister line of the completed Lagos-kano narrow guage rail line, ie the eastern narrow guage rail line rehabilitation is still ongoing and is yet to achieve 50% completion. The target is to complete it this year. When it is completed and commissioned, I also expect you come up contract papers signed by Lord Lugard in 1900. Fool!

You can continue arguing with yourself because I'll not respond to your silly line of thought again.
Re: Nigeria Tries To Get On Track With New Lagos-Kano Train- GlobalPost by Sibrah: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
Atleast, slow motion is better than no-motion, i will give it to Gej for that one but strongly suggest that they use those slow motion train to move cow southward and petroleum product northward. I don't see any sense in saving N1200 on a lagos to kano train trip only to go spend N2000+ on dongoyaro extract because of back pain?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Generates 1.5billion Monthly / Is Buhari Educated Or He Rule Us In Hausa? / What Is Your Radio Program Flow In The Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.