Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! (52154 Views)

Innjoo F2 Android Tablet Specifications, Features And Price -mymobnet! / Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet / MTN Nigeria Latest Internet Data Bundle With Upto 2.5GB Free Data -mymobnet.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by LordReed(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2013
elijahdre1: Good morning nairalander. Dream D1,Gionee E3,tecno F7,tecno pad N9,Gionee gpad g2 readily available at reasonable prices.
We deliver across the country.call Elijahdre on 08034795720/08081360406.God bless you

How much is the Tecno N9 plus delivery to Abuja.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by eltido(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
What's happening to this thread...... Anyways I'm having problems with this baby. Some games like wild blood won't just work.. Won't install
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by LordReed(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
eltido: What's happening to this thread...... Anyways I'm having problems with this baby. Some games like wild blood won't just work.. Won't install

I had wild blood installed and working on mine. You probably did it wrong.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by eltido(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
it seems some of the games need root access or may be my app store is faulty.which app store du you visit reed
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by eltido(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
nw i need to root this phone.going to xda devloprzz
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by LordReed(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
eltido: it seems some of the games need root access or may be my app store is faulty.which app store du you visit reed

I also use Aptoide and Black market. But most games I downloaded either via http or torrent.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by eltido(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kk bt are you sure I don't need root access for the games
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by eltido(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Or kickasstorrents is what I use which torrent do you use
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by LordReed(m): 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
eltido: Or kickasstorrents is what I use which torrent do you use

Same.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by elijahdre(m): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2013
Lord_Reed:

38500 as at today o cos price can change at any time
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2013
arinze345: GSMarena doesn't recognise this device. Why?

Because it's Gionee Dream D1. grin
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 17, 2013
eltido: nw i need to root this phone.going to xda devloprzz

To do what? Sorry I almost wish I never asked that, try this link but be careful

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2254543
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by eltido(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2013
mistypiper:

To do what? Sorry I almost wish I never asked that, try this link but be careful

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2254543

Bro you scare me. Have had any hiccups with rooting
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by eltido(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Same.
I tried tormenting reed but it doesn't download completely. Plss hw do you torrent
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by LordReed(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
eltido:
I tried tormenting reed but it doesn't download completely. Plss hw do you torrent

I use utorrent app. I go to kat.ph to search for what I want then click on the magnetic link then I sit back and wait for download finished notification.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by elijahdre(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Price slash. Call Elijahdre
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by perryjnr: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
How much is the dream d1 and how can you get it delivered to me in osogbo?
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by elijahdre(m): 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
perryjnr: How much is the dream d1 and how can you get it delivered to me in osogbo?
38500 for phone and 1500 for delivery making 40k
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by s3nn2x(m): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
I was just going through Jumia's website and I saw that Gionee Dream D1 is going for N46,495..lol! At least it is on Jumia, that means, Gionee is becoming popular by the day and hopefully, they will have service centres here, since that is what some people are clamouring for.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2013
s3nn2x: I was just going through Jumia's website and I saw that Gionee Dream D1 is going for N46,495..lol! At least it is on Jumia, that means, Gionee is becoming popular by the day and hopefully, they will have service centres here, since that is what some people are clamouring for.
Those Jumia crew are broad day light thieves.......!!!
I'll advice u refrain 4rm dem... Dnt even waste ur time reviewing any of their products

1 Like

Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by s3nn2x(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2013
Godvilla: Those Jumia crew are broad day light thieves.......!!!
I'll advice u refrain 4rm dem... Dnt even waste ur time reviewing any of their products
I never even considered it. I just decided to check out their site since a friend and colleague of mine insisted that he prefers to buy from Jumia. Also, I was just bored at work and I felt like doing something different, you know na, free internet stuff.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Smath(m): 3:03am On Aug 04, 2013
Please can someone help me on how to solve a bootlap problem on gionee Ctrl V4..Actually its my friend's phone and what happened its that he rooted it which went fine but he went ahead to install font changer and on the process of the phone to boot so as to install the font ,the phone was just stuck at the boot image of gionee..He has done a factory reset but the phone can't boot up..Any solutions from you guys will be appreciated..
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by harden(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2013
Cn dis phone play gangstar rio city of saints
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by LordReed(m): 6:00am On Aug 08, 2013
Sad news folks, the OTG cable I ordered for didn't work with the phone even though it worked with a Note 8.0.
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by Elxandre(m): 12:48am On Aug 09, 2013
Smath: Please can someone help me on how to solve a bootlap problem on gionee Ctrl V4..Actually its my friend's phone and what happened its that he rooted it which went fine but he went ahead to install font changer and on the process of the phone to boot so as to install the font ,the phone was just stuck at the boot image of gionee..He has done a factory reset but the phone can't boot up..Any solutions from you guys will be appreciated..
Why do you guys always install fonts? whats so special in it? fonts brick most of these mtk devices! beware, dont fall a victim!!!
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by vipers: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
d music is illuminati
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by physise(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2013
vipers: d music is illuminati
Re: Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! by peteonline: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
someone is selling a used D1 at N35K.
See full review of the D1 here www.mymobnet.com/gionee-dream-d1-review-specifications-features-and-price/

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Takes Android To Computer Village For Fixing & Returns With Iphone (vid) / Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Iphone 14: India Man Flies To Dubai To Buy Apple Gadget Early ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.