Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Thank Those Who Assisted Me! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thank Those Who Assisted Me! (4411 Views)

You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, / Thank God / 'world Bank Assisted Nigeria With $500m Loan To Combat Global Financial Crisis’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nairalanders,
I need your financial assistance, my two laptops are broken down, my kid need to go back to school as school has resumed, we cant eat 3 square meal again, please i need your help,from your kind heartedly please assist. you can reach me at wealthsecret2011@gmail.com
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hmmm....
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by ifyalways(f): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
What happened to you, your biz ?
It is well.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2013
ifyalways: What happened to you, your biz ?
It is well.
Not moving fine as i expected my dear
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Dynamiq(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2013
Well, it's MUCH better for a person to cry out for help like this than to steal or do anything shady. I hope someone with a good heart will reach out to you. @OP please kindly put your number here because some people may prefer that.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2013
Dynamiq: Well, it's MUCH better for a person to cry out for help like this than to steal or do anything shady. I hope someone with a good heart will reach out to you. @OP please kindly put your number here because some people may prefer that.
@Dynamiq, i appreciate your concern.this is my number 08098774971, Thanks. if you have anything i can do to raise fund don't hesitate to link me up.
kind regards.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by abbas2(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2013
HELLO,Iam sorry about your situation,but I think it is better to reach out to friends and place of worship where you are known and trusted.goodluck
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2013
Please help, some have it in abundant, why not help. giver never lack, please assist,thank you may GOD bless you all
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 6:01am On May 04, 2013
Tonjeola1: Please help, some have it in abundant, why not help. giver never lack, please assist,thank you may GOD bless you all

Does this imply you don't give that's why you lack? I'm not trying to be insensitive but I feel you should instead beg people to help you start off something that will make you money instead of giving money only for you to lack again. If you're ready to work, then I'm going to pay your way into this business and create your blog for you free. I'll give you all the resources you'll need to succeed with the business.

What then happens is left to you. Check out my earnings proof and if you're interested, contact me so I set up your blog for you.

http://somuchfree..com/2013/05/quick-smart-programme-earnings-proof.html

Reach me on 08063306838.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by richard10: 10:52am On May 04, 2013
@neksummi please i am very much interested in your empowerment programme,i currently have a blog but not making any money from it,would love to learn more from you,have sent a link of your blog to mine .here is my email collisaimi@yahoo.com
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 4:31pm On May 04, 2013
neksummi:

Does this imply you don't give that's why you lack? I'm not trying to be insensitive but I feel you should instead beg people to help you start off something that will make you money instead of giving money only for you to lack again. If you're ready to work, then I'm going to pay your way into this business and create your blog for you free. I'll give you all the resources you'll need to succeed with the business.

What then happens is left to you. Check out my earnings proof and if you're interested, contact me so I set up your blog for you.

Reach me on 08063306838.
I appreciate your concern, am in interested please do help, am interested in importation business, but with your idea i can start from there. thanks.
kind regards
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by biz1234: 7:29pm On May 04, 2013
Its unfortunate, I wish I knew you in person! Past experiences has taught us to be diligent. Sincerely wish I could help but are you real?
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2013
biz1234: Its unfortunate, I wish I knew you in person! Past experiences has taught us to be diligent. Sincerely wish I could help but are you real?
am real,i can come and see you, please if is in your capacity to help,please do.
I appreciate your concern,may God bless you as you assist. Thank you. This is contact 08098774971, 08033774971.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 9:24pm On May 04, 2013
richard10: @neksummi please i am very much interested in your empowerment programme,i currently have a blog but not making any money from it,would love to learn more from you,have sent a link of your blog to mine .here is my email collisaimi@yahoo.com
Go to my blog and read all you need to do to be part of the empowerment programme.

Call me if you have questions. 08063306838.

Tonjeola1:
I appreciate your concern, am in interested please do help, am interested in importation business, but with your idea i can start from there. thanks.
kind regards

I'll be awaiting those details I told you to send to me and on Monday when I pay to the appropriate quarters, I'll create your blog and send to you all the resources you need to start promoting your business. That's my help to you.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2013
Ok. I've kept my words. Your blog is ready!
http://tajusmart..com/

I'm going out now to make payments to the appropriate quarters and I'll then send you the phase 2 and the other bonuses that come with joining this programme.

People in the house, you can assist this guy by joining his business. You'll be doing two things here, you're helping his business grow thereby helping him in a way that he wouldn't have to come back begging anyone for money and 2, you'll be empowering yourselves too. So let's see how real you are in helping our brother.

All the best.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 12:45pm On May 06, 2013
neksummi: Ok. I've kept my words. Your blog is ready!
http://tajusmart..com/

I'm going out now to make payments to the appropriate quarters and I'll then send you the phase 2 and the other bonuses that come with joining this programme.

People in the house, you can assist this guy by joining his business. You'll be doing two things here, you're helping his business grow thereby helping him in a way that he wouldn't have to come back begging anyone for money and 2, you'll be empowering yourselves too. So let's see how real you are in helping our brother.

All the best.
@Neksummi,
thanks for keeping to your promise, i really appreciate your love to mankind,
only if others can really copy you, you don't know me and went do this, built blog for me to promote the business you create for me, may God in His infinite mercy continue to bless you.
thank you very much.
kind regards.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 1:03pm On May 06, 2013
Tonjeola1:
@Neksummi,
only if others can really copy you, you don't know me and went do this, built blog for me to promote the business you create for me, may God in His infinite mercy continue to bless you.
thank you very much.
kind regards.

You're welcome. The only thing you can do to make me happy is to put in the required effort to make this business work for. If this doesn't translate to money for you, my aim would have been defeated.

Wish you good success.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 1:04pm On May 06, 2013
Tonjeola1:
@Neksummi,
thank you very much.
kind regards.

You're welcome. The only thing you can do to make me happy is to put in the required effort to make this business work for you. If this doesn't translate to money for you, my aim would have been defeated.

Wish you good success.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2013
neksummi:

You're welcome. The only thing you can do to make me happy is to put in the required effort to make this business work for you. If this doesn't translate to money for you, my aim would have been defeated.

Wish you good success.
am working on it now, have already posting it on facebook now
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by biz1234: 5:31pm On May 06, 2013
I don't really understand you. what do you really want. Help to start a business or financial assistance? please specify.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2013
biz1234: I don't really understand you. what do you really want. Help to start a business or financial assistance? please specify.
financial assistance but Neksummi sugest that as am not getting response, please i look forward to your assistance. thank you.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 7:07am On May 07, 2013
biz1234: I don't really understand you. what do you really want. Help to start a business or financial assistance? please specify.

The guy needed financial assistance but I chose to give him a business. If you've got any financial assistance for him, go ahead and help him. You actually shouldn't be asking all that because everything is clearly stated above. Therefore you could give him money to meet his immediate needs or you could help him succeed with his newly found business so he doesn't come here begging again. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by BestmanNnamdi(m): 8:13am On May 07, 2013
neksummi:

Reach me on 08063306838.
I'd love to associate with you! Pleasz, give me d opportunity 2 discuss with you! My Number (08033459665)
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by ifyalways(f): 8:33am On May 07, 2013
@OP,Uhmmn, so the links in your siggy are not effective then,why not remove it undecided
All the best.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 9:46am On May 07, 2013
It's not what you know, but WHO you know that change YOU!
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2013
Tonjeola1: Nairalanders,
I need your financial assistance, my two laptops are broken down, my kid need to go back to school as school has resumed, we cant eat 3 square meal again, please i need your help,from your kind heartedly please assist. you can reach me at wealthsecret2011@gmail.com
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2013
if u can't help or assist me financially, let's team up together and start this http://tajusmart..com thanks and God bless.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2013
Tonjeola1: if u can't help or assist me financially, let's team up together and start this http://tajusmart..com thanks and God bless.

It's actually a great opportunity. It looks very simple and ordinary but what this guy is talking about above is a wonderful opportunity that makes me more than 10k daily. Come in through him and empower him while at the same time you empower yourself.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2013
neksummi:

It's actually a great opportunity. It looks very simple and ordinary but what this guy is talking about above is a wonderful opportunity that makes me more than 10k daily. Come in through him and empower him while at the same time you empower yourself.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2013
484 viewers, no assistance!
oh GOD why do you neglect me?
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2013
why everybody was just viewing and passing?
i need your help, please for GOD sake.
IF i still have any of my laptops in place it won't be hard for me like this. IS MY WORLD TURNING UPSIDE-DOWN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Open A Polaris Bank Savings Account / A New Way To Register On Giftalworld / How To Use Mtn Back Up For Sim And Phone Contacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.