Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Thank Those Who Assisted Me! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thank Those Who Assisted Me! (4333 Views)

You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, / Thank God / 'world Bank Assisted Nigeria With $500m Loan To Combat Global Financial Crisis’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by FredAuto(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2013
Chiadikaobi: @OP...are you here to beg or just to showcase ur site? I guess tonji and nek are same....using the first blog as a rough page,then the second as his main target to draw traffic.

I rest ma case though

I noticed that. I've been trying to help but they both sound alike to me. Telling you how to make millions in a week by paying (what are you buying ?) To subscribe then share same information to others to subscribe.

Neksummi if you make millions why waste his time with a blog?
He doesn't have a laptop why not buy him one? Since Yu make millions
If he needs capital why not loan him?

Anyway goodluck

1 Like

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2013
FredAuto:

I noticed that. I've been trying to help but they both sound alike to me. Telling you how to make millions in a week by paying (what are you buying ?) To subscribe then share same information to others to subscribe.

Anyway goodluck

My guy, if you want to help him, help and if not don't say what you don't know. Can you see how mischievous some people can be? Where did I say anyone was going to make millions in one week or that I make millions? If I make millions, why waste his time with a blog? It's because I want to teach him to fish and not just give him fish. I won't buy him a laptop and I won't give him a loan. I want him to work for his money. I'm going to give him every support he needs, but giving him money is not want I plan to do. Stay there and be saying Tonje and Neksummi are the same. Na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2013
FredAuto:

Anyway goodluck
You wanted to help, i started this thread on April 27th, you stall mute the 1st day,2nd day...til May 4th when Neksummi showed up to assist, where were you? if you want to assist Neksummi didn't stop you. i thank God am getting relief little by little, thank you Neksummi.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2013
In life, you will meet people who will encourage you, but many times those who will discourage you.
you will meet people who will pass faith to you, and those who will do all they can to steal the faith from you. choose your associations wisely, and keep your dreams to yourself, those who await to pour cold water on it are many. stay blessed!
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2013
GOD let heaven open for me today, let me locate your favour today, thank you LORD.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2013
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2013
ifyalways: ok.
May Gods mercy and favour locate u.
Please don't forget me...
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 4:23am On May 19, 2013
I thank GOD for my life, in every situation give HIM the glory
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2013
Dear Lord, "treat me like a pencil today and sharpen my mind, draw my future, and erase my mistakes and failures." AMEN.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Olaposij(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2013
Wonders will never end.. Neksummi you don reach here again with dis your MLM scam..
Please Nairalanders help me ask Neksummi what he sells on his blog.

2 Likes

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 5:29am On May 20, 2013
Tonjeola1: Dear Lord, "treat me like a pencil today and sharpen my mind, draw my future, and erase my mistakes and failures." AMEN.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by kanuri: 2:57pm On May 20, 2013
w

1 Like

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2013
My gratitute goes to my one and only Mr Jason,Canada from bailing me out from this financial crisis, my day is not complete if i don't show my appreciation, you had really help alot. thanks Neksummi for the QUICK SMART PROGRAM, although have not fully started marketing, but soon you will feel my impact.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2013
Olaposij: Wonders will never end.. Neksummi you don reach here again with dis your MLM scam..
Please Nairalanders help me ask Neksummi what he sells on his blog.

People who are not myopic see and know what I sell on my blog. I've told you over and over again that 100s of your types cannot stop me. I do catch you all the time on my thread on the advert section. I wonder what you're going there to do. To find fault right? Keep wasting your time because you'll NEVER find the fault you're dying to see.

Over 100 people are paid members since January and non of those 100+ has complained that he didn't like what he got and here you are putting all of your energy trying to pull us down. You will never succeed! So you know what MLM scam is better than those people who joined, more than the moderators and more than Seun himself. You must be a genuis!

Tonjeola1: My gratitute goes to my one and only Mr Jason,Canada from bailing me out from this financial crisis, my day is not complete if i don't show my appreciation, you had really help alot. thanks Neksummi for the QUICK SMART PROGRAM, although have not fully started marketing, but soon you will feel my impact.

You're welcome my brother. I wish you the very best in life.

2 Likes

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Olaposij(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2013
neksummi:

People who are not myopic see and know what I sell on my blog. I've told you over and over again that 100s of your types cannot stop me. I do catch you all the time on my thread on the advert section. I wonder what you're going there to do. To find fault right? Keep wasting your time because you'll NEVER find the fault you're dying to see.

Over 100 people are paid members since January and non of those 100+ has complained that he didn't like what he got and here you are putting all of your energy trying to pull us down. You will never succeed! So you know what MLM scam is better than those people who joined, more than the moderators and more than Seun himself. You must be a genuis!

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Olaposij(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2013
neksummi:

grin.
You are right! I'm a 'genuis'.. That's why I can see your scam for what it is.. That's why I'm a 'genuis' with maths too.. 100 time 3000.. That's just 300 000.. Of which yours is 200k.. 1k for blog and 1k to your account..
I'm a 'genuis', that's why i didn't forget that you promised all participants 1M by June.. Today is May 22..
I'm not searching for faults on your site, just pitying the poor people subscribing for your rubbish prog..
It seems you are a 'genuis' too cos you structured your scam in such a way that its only you that can make money from it..
By the way, I'm actually myopic, I use recommended glasses..

4 Likes

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2013
Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, sometimes we can't always see the pain someone else feels!
thanks NAIRALAND.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by paparazy09(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2013
neksummi:

You're welcome. The only thing you can do to make me happy is to put in the required effort to make this business work for you. If this doesn't translate to money for you, my aim would have been defeated.

Wish you good success.
My dear sis/bro,God bless u as u strive to help a brother in need.Please,could u also build a blog for me too with the resources i need to also assist my self?I really need this assistance too.God bless as u consider me.Amen.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by paparazy09(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2013
neksummi:

You're welcome. The only thing you can do to make me happy is to put in the required effort to make this business work for you. If this doesn't translate to money for you, my aim would have been defeated.

Wish you good success.
My dear sis/bro,God bless u as u strive to help a brother in need.Please,could u also build a blog for me too with the resources i need to also assist my self?I really need this assistance too.God bless as u consider me.Amen.
My email is olurico@yahoo.com
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by tdbanks: 10:03pm On May 22, 2013
Chiadikaobi: @OP...are you here to beg or just to showcase ur site? I guess tonji and nek are same....using the first blog as a rough page,then the second as his main target to draw traffic.

I rest ma case though
You just spoke my mind; there's something fishy about all these.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 4:24am On May 23, 2013
tdbanks:
You just spoke my mind; there's something fishy about all these.
WHAT IS FISHY I WANT TO KNOW?
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2013
Olaposij: grin.
You are right! I'm a 'genuis'.. That's why I can see your scam for what it is.. That's why I'm a 'genuis' with maths too.. 100 time 3000.. That's just 300 000.. Of which yours is 200k.. 1k for blog and 1k to your account..
I'm a 'genuis', that's why i didn't forget that you promised all participants 1M by June.. Today is May 22..
I'm not searching for faults on your site, just pitying the poor people subscribing for your rubbish prog..
It seems you are a 'genuis' too cos you structured your scam in such a way that its only you that can make money from it..
By the way, I'm actually myopic, I use recommended glasses..

It's clear you've got comprehension problem. I never promised anyone N1m by June. It was a call I made that we team up to ensure each participant earned that. And if everyone was working half as much as I've been, many would have gone far. But that's not the issue. The issue is we're making progress and no hater can stop us. People are joining almost every day and that's cool!

I've always said you should teach people what you want them to do since you're against what I'm teaching them. Until you come up with something better than what I'm doing, hold your peace!

paparazy09:
My email is olurico@yahoo.com

Get in touch with me and let me hear your case: 08063306838.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Olaposij(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2013
neksummi:

It's clear you've got comprehension problem. I never promised anyone N1m by June. It was a call I made that we team up to ensure each participant earned that. And if everyone was working half as much as I've been, many would have gone far. But that's not the issue. The issue is we're making progress and no hater can stop us. People are joining almost every day and that's cool!

I've always said you should teach people what you want them to do since you're against what I'm teaching them. Until you come up with something better than what I'm doing, hold your peace!

see this 419 fool.. what idiotic work are you doing? when did advertising scam become work? you keep talking about working hard and none of your moronic members have deemed it fit to ask you about the useless work you are doing that they are not doing.
seems your scam is targeted at people with low IQs and imbeciles. I'm not surprised though, studies have shown that poverty and malnourishment predisposes people to having low intelligent quotients. grin grin
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Olaposij(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2013
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2013
Olaposij:
see this 419 fool.. what idiotic work are you doing? when did advertising scam become work? you keep talking about working hard and none of your moronic members have deemed it fit to ask you about the useless work you are doing that they are not doing.
seems your scam is targeted at people with low IQs and imbeciles. I'm not surprised though, studies have shown that poverty and malnourishment predisposes people to having low intelligent quotients. grin grin
Please and please this thread was not met for this, go to Neksummi thread. if you don't anything to offer, please view and pass, is not compulsory you must comment, i will always appreciate the fact that God used Nairaland to assist me.
SEUN thank you for creating this forum, atleast you don't know how many lives you have touched direct or indirectly, kudos to you.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 8:04am On May 24, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Please and please this thread was not met for this, go to Neksummi thread. if you don't anything to offer, please view and pass, is not compulsory you must comment, i will always appreciate the fact that God used Nairaland to assist me.
SEUN thank you for creating this forum, atleast you don't know how many lives you have touched direct or indirectly, kudos to you.

I beg help me tell him tell that again. He has tried with no success to do that on my thread so what he's resolved to do is make such stupid comments on other threads where i make imputs. I wonder why he's this jobless. He's got no job than to go about following my comments on this forum. Just notice that he hasn't made any comment to give value to anyone. That's why he's so unpopular anywhere he follows me with his baseless critism. So all of my students are poor and have low IQs, right? That's great Mike Adenuga's son! The OP has told you what to do. Just pass if you've got nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2013
Pls i need advice, after paying rent bill i have N10k left, pls what can i import that will give me a kick off?
the import gurus in the house, your contributions will highly appreciated.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
Today's Newspaper is Tomorrow's Suya paper. So, there is no life champion, just current champion. whatever position you're Today, stay humble.
Good afternoon to all my friends out there.
thanks those who help in time of need, may God continue to enrich you.
REMAIN BLESSED!
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
Glad to know you're better.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
neksummi: Glad to know you're better.
thanks, u added to it,i appreciate Neksummi.
please add my blog to the new site u are planning.
thanks.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
neksummi: Glad to know you're better.
You added to it. thanks i really appreciate it.
please don't forget to add my blog to new plan site,
www.tajusmart..com
thanks. may you increase more in knowledge. thanks.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by henrimoto(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tonjeola1: Pls i need advice, after paying rent bill i have N10k left, pls what can i import that will give me a kick off?
the import gurus in the house, your contributions will highly appreciated.
@ tonjeola 1. have u gotten d imformation u need about how 2 go about importation with ur 10k ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Business Plan For A Supermarket / Payza, Paypal, Ok Pay, Bitcoin, Payoneer, Egopay, Perfect Money Adder Software. / Where Can I Buy A Bitcoin Hardware Wallet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.