Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

Thank Those Who Assisted Me! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thank Those Who Assisted Me! (4412 Views)

You Will Thank Me For Sharing This With You, Never Pay For Any Ebooks, Courses, / Thank God / 'world Bank Assisted Nigeria With $500m Loan To Combat Global Financial Crisis’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by sammyhaven: 4:45pm On May 09, 2013
- Ad removed -
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 09, 2013
Wow...my advise is Think and pray, then use what you have to get what you need. shocked
Life will never give you what you desire but what you demand.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2013
aba2aba: Wow...my advise is Think and pray, then use what you have to get what you need. shocked
Life will never give you what you desire but what you demand.
Please advice,what do i have that i can use? my two laptops is bad,the phone am using to browse lost February 22nd,now am using chinko to manage to update.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2013
I don't need more than N100k to start up business.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 10:13am On May 10, 2013
Tonjeola1: why everybody was just viewing and passing?
i need your help, please for GOD sake.
IF i still have any of my laptops in place it won't be hard for me like this. IS MY WORLD TURNING UPSIDE-DOWN?

Tonjeola1: 484 viewers, no assistance!
oh GOD why do you neglect me?

Stop sounding like a victim of circumstances. Instead of you crying out as a loser. Sit down and make use of what I've given you to make money. You should by now realise that people will not just dip their hands in their pockets and through out money at you. If you find people who are willing to help you help yourself as I'm trying to do, be serious and follow their instructions.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 11:48am On May 10, 2013
neksummi:

Stop sounding like a victim of circumstances. Instead of you crying out as a loser. Sit down and make use of what I've given you to make money. You should by now realise that people will not just dip their hands in their pockets and through out money at you. If you find people who are willing to help you help yourself as I'm trying to do, be serious and follow their instructions.

ve tried, a guy ask me to call him, i used my last airtime he only said i get back to u and up til now no respond
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2013
Tonjeola1:
ve tried, a guy ask me to call him, i used my last airtime he only said i get back to u and up til now no respond
Tonjeola1:

That shows that you're making progress. If someone has already come across your business from your promotion effort, you're on the right course. Just wait for him to get back to you. He needs to do his due diligence before he commits his money. It's normal. Keep on promoting using what I outline in phase 2. Another person may come along who wouldn't waste time in paying you to join.

You also have to use wisdom in dealing with prospects. Don't allow anyone make you waste money calling them. If they are the serious type, they'll call you to ask questions about the programme.

Final word. Be a man. Be strong. Stop begging people to give you money. Work hard and I'm telling you, you're going to see the money you so much need. No one gives a damn if you don't have money. They don't care. They have beggers all aroud them so they're not in lack of people to give money to.

I wish you th best.

1 Like

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2013
People, take a look at what this guy has here:
http://tajusmart..com

He's just coming onboard hence he cannot give you earnings proof. I've been into it for a while and you can check out my proof here: http://somuchfree..com/2013/05/quick-smart-programme-earnings-proof.html

Then come back to: http://tajusmart..com to get started. I'm be here to help you all. This thing works.

All the best.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by akpan123(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2013
hi what exactly his the problem. is the lack of laptop. if so what laptop do u need. and in which field are u . or what occupation background do u have.

2 Likes

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2013
You see why many people fail? I told you to keep this thread active but the last time you made a post here was nearly 58 hours ago. More than 2 days! And you espect to get result as someone who updates his thread several times in a day, every single day?
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by ifyalways(f): 11:53pm On May 12, 2013
neksummi: You see why many people fail? I told you to keep this thread active but the last time you made a post here was nearly 58 hours ago. More than 2 days! And you espect to get result as someone who updates his thread several times in a day, every single day?
Have u considered that maybe the OP does not have the means of coming online.Is internet free in Naija?
OP,which network u dey use,i fit send u recharge card.

1 Like

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2013
ifyalways: Have u considered that maybe the OP does not have the means of coming online.Is internet free in Naija?

Ok. Let's assume he doesn't have data to come online. God bless you for your generosity. All I'm concerned about is for his success. He may not like some of my comments but they all to spur him on to success.

1 Like

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2013
neksummi:

Ok. Let's assume he doesn't have data to come online. God bless you for your generosity. All I'm concerned about is for his success. He may not like some of my comments but they all to spur him on to success.
Do you know i used borrowed phone to come online, is only when i have access to browsing phone i come online
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2013
akpan123: hi what exactly his the problem. is the lack of laptop. if so what laptop do u need. and in which field are u . or what occupation background do u have.
thanks for showing concern, anyone can serve, am the one looking for help, so i don't need to task you. i run a personal business before.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 9:45am On May 13, 2013
ifyalways: Have u considered that maybe the OP does not have the means of coming online.Is internet free in Naija?
thanks for showing concern, i use etisalat
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 9:50am On May 13, 2013
neksummi: You see why many people fail? I told you to keep this thread active but the last time you made a post here was nearly 58 hours ago. More than 2 days! And you espect to get result as someone who updates his thread several times in a day, every single day?
am sorry, i can only come online when i have the means, someone called me from UK but based in Nigeria, asking me how to join from there
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2013
Tonjeola1: It's not what you know, but WHO you know that change YOU!
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2013
Tonjeola1:
am sorry, i can only come online when i have the means, someone called me from UK but based in Nigeria, asking me how to join from there

He should make online transfer to the appropriate accounts or request a friend or relative of his here to help him make direct deposit.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 3:51pm On May 13, 2013
neksummi: People, take a look at what this guy has here:

He's just coming onboard hence he cannot give you earnings proof. I've been into it for a while and you can check out my proof here: http://somuchfree..com/2013/05/quick-smart-programme-earnings-proof.html

Then come back to: http://tajusmart..com to get started. I'm be here to help you all. This thing works.

All the best.
Thank you.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by ifyalways(f): 9:09pm On May 13, 2013
Tonjeola1:
thanks for showing concern, i use etisalat
ok.
May Gods mercy and favour locate u.

1 Like

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2013
ifyalways: ok.
May Gods mercy and favour locate u.
AMEN. thanks for the airtime, may God continue to bless you. thanks.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by databoy247(m): 11:16am On May 14, 2013
OP i dont think you are serious. If you are in distress as you have pointed out there are options which you can use. Sell one of your bad laptops to fix the other, if the money isnt enough, then go do some manual jobs to raise the balance abi you dey shame? i once sold my external hard drive, CD ROMs just to get capital to start bulk sms business. Its a normal thing.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2013
databoy247: OP i dont think you are serious. If you are in distress as you have pointed out there are options which you can use. Sell one of your bad laptops to fix the other, if the money isnt enough, then go do some manual jobs to raise the balance abi you dey shame? i once sold my external hard drive, CD ROMs just to get capital to start bulk sms business. Its a normal thing.
I tried that before, the amount is not enough to repair the other. am doing odd jobs now but is not enough to feed the family and i.

1 Like

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2013
neksummi:

You're welcome. The only thing you can do to make me happy is to put in the required effort to make this business work for. If this doesn't translate to money for you, my aim would have been defeated.

Wish you good success.
am trying my best. two people has contacted me, still waiting for response
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2013
GOD, i know YOU will never forget me. hoping on YOU, LORD.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by bebe2(f): 8:01pm On May 14, 2013
dats why nigeria need the welfare system.

so, u have no brothers sisters relatives dat can help?

how about wifes family?

face to face is always better.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 4:03pm On May 15, 2013
bebe2: dats why nigeria need the welfare system.

so, u have no brothers sisters relatives dat can help?

how about wifes family?

face to face is always better.

I have but none is ready to help, i reach them for assistance, they even gave me worse complain,before i started narating meaning they have issued too to solve.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 4:55am On May 16, 2013
My appreciation goes to Mr Jason from Canada, for your financial assistance upon the distance, may God continue to bless you, may you see favour in Jesus name. thanks.
kind regards.

1 Like

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by neksummi(m): 5:29am On May 16, 2013
I thought you're going to mention here too that your business that I set up for you has started yielding results as someone from London paid to join your team.

So friends, our brother is on his path to financial freedom. Do well to join this great opportunity through his team:

I gave him a business, showed him what to do and in less than 10 days, he made his first sale. And mind you, he didn't spend a dime promoting. I'm sure you'd want to know what this biz is all about. Go find out: http://tajusmart..com

Have a pleasant day.

1 Like

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2013
@OP...are you here to beg or just to showcase ur site? I guess tonji and nek are same....using the first blog as a rough page,then the second as his main target to draw traffic.

I rest ma case though

2 Likes

Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2013
Thank you Mr. Joseph from London, for keeping interest in Quick Smart Program, you have in one way help me financially, thank you.
Nairaland the best forum!

help me to empower yourself @ www.tajusmart..com
may GOD grant you all favour. remain blessed.
Re: Thank Those Who Assisted Me! by Tonjeola1(m): 12:51pm On May 16, 2013
Chiadikaobi: @OP...are you here to beg or just to showcase ur site? I guess tonji and nek are same....using the first blog as a rough page,then the second as his main target to draw traffic.

I rest ma case though
I don't know how people think some time, have you checked my profile to see if we both look alike?
i joined nairaland since 2008, i live in ijebu ode in ogun state, atleast check neksummi's profile. it don't mean because i came online through nairaland to seek for financial assistance that doesn't mean you should open your mouth to say anything, please read from the beginning of my post, i don't know Neksummi from anywhere, he only came to assist with his program, if you have nothing to offer, please just pass. this post has help in connecting me with someone i don't know from Canada.
i thank NAIRALAND for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A New Way To Register On Giftalworld / How To Use Mtn Back Up For Sim And Phone Contacts / Why You Should Open A Polaris Bank Savings Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.