Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! (8607 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2008
@ Rikkybaba,

I warned Debosky. . . . . .
Blimey. . . I told him the only thing Gallas/Wenger will be lifting in May is Eduardo's aluminium crutches!! grin grin grin grin
Meanwhile, get the new DVD. . . . It's the BOMB.
Wenger and Gallas gave a virtuoso performance but their hopes n dreams got blown away by a portugeezer!!!

Ebinpejo Lane in Idumota? Buhahahahahahahahaha
Those ones are pirated copies. . . .  .It doesn't come with Manager's comments.
Get the original copy. . . . PLEASE.
You can leave your address, i have got a spare copy with me.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by jgirl3: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2008
Jackal.:

@ J-girl,

The blockbuster TV series is out!!!!!!!!!!!
Its called TROPHYLESS. . . .Season 1-3. Starring Brad Pitt, Genevieve Nnaji, Stella Damasus and Emmanuel Adebayor etc.
You can get the classic DVD in any major store. It's only $89.99.

UK contact number. . . . . .0-800-10-10-10-10 (Thats,zero-eight hundred- won nothing-won nothing-won nothing-won nothing) grin grin
hahahahahahahahaha. You're vicious.
I hope they give us a virtual tour of where wenger does his strategizing work.
I'll get it and place my new collection right beside my print out of this thread.
I'm actually thinking of writing my own song to dedicate it to Kitajinx, friends and arses grin.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Cristalz(f): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2008
debosky on March 13,2008:

We can very well do those two feats, whether or not we do , we are WINNING the league come May.

If MU can win the league by winning all their games and regard destiny to be in their own hands, then we can equally do the same.

Gunner 1915

Next time think and re-think before you compare Arsenal to United cool

@rikky
Sure you can get it there.Also at 11A Zebros Plaza,Alaba International market,Lagos (ask Kit) grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2008
@ Cristalz,

I need to know if i can get the blu-ray version of their blockbuster?? ??
Someone told me SEASON 3 is the best. . . . . .
Is there any chance of SEASON 4 coming out??. . . .I wldn't mind em extending the series to SEASON 10. grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2008
Y'all should Grab your copy nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by justkunmi(m): 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2008
From Rev. King Himself. . .
I havent laffed this much in a while. . .

Mc Omo:

not to worry . . . the Scousers are ours for thumping tongue

Clatter-butt or f@ck ever can't stop us from pummeling Liverpool, cheesy tongue

Pummeling. . .looks like a big word for a roadside prophet. . . grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Mc Omo:

Adebayor . . . . I maintain will win the Golden boot at the end of the season, the mere fact that he is playing next to MR COOL IN FRONT OF GOAL- EDUARDO has even propelled him to be more composed than ever, little wonder when we spoke last he promised me from now on HE WILL BE SCORING AT LEAST BRACES grin grin

Golden boot?? grin cheesy grin grin grin
does that come with being a retard infront of goal.?
looks to me the guy ain't getting anything golden. . .if he's not content with his leather shoes he should go get the ones made of ice. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
ice princess. . .lol

Mc Omo:

guys guys guys!!! shocked

let these Scumtwats self-service on Ronaldo all they want . . . . haba ! cool

the world agrees that Kaka is the best, only schmucks will argue that Ronaldo is better or even toe the stupid line of saying there are footballers that will outpace IAAF sprinters . . .sounds more like Asafa Powell will outscore Etoo or Drogba in the various leagues they play . . . . Nonsense and Ingredients ! angry

Justkunmi embarassed

am utterly embarrased at your outburst angry u talk like a newbie high on shroomz tongue he is a winger and so bloody what ? when Pires was scoring freely as a midfielder himself was the noise this much ? undecided

he has scored more than Adebayor, so ? has he won the golden boot ? did he not turn up last season against Drogba and at the end of the day get knocked out of the race ? undecided

what assurance do u have that because he has scored 16 goals he would outscore Adebayor ? dude . . .u must be dreaming if u think he will outscore Sei Emmanuel Adebayor and please quote me anytime anyday KITAUN SAID IT . . . ADEBAYOR WILL OUTSCORE C. RONALDO tongue cool

He even said he was utterly embarrased I was saying Ronaldo would score more goals. . .
grin cheesy

Mc Omo:

May aint too far jare, imagine these mancs getting all so forgetful that the league is a marathon cool

imagine Cougar saying Anelka left because he felt Arsenal wasnt ambitious enough ? after helping it win the double ? shocked

abeg wetin be the meaning of ambition again ? some people need dico jare! tongue

Its a marathon alrite, the main reason you were fagged out. .
and the meaning of ambition is not going trophyless 3 seasons on a bounce. . cheesy grin cheesy

more still coming. . .its reali hard going through this guy's posts cus he just posts . . . . . OMG!!!. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 12:00am On Apr 14, 2008
@ J-K,

Are u aware MC Omo is a father of 3 kids?
Please, don't make his wife a widow. . . . .At this rate, MC Omo might kick the bucket!!!!!
Lets take it easy on Kit. . . . .
He is a friend but can be an IDIOT sometimes.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Cristalz(f): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2008
debosky on April 12,2008:

MU 1 Arsenal 1 is my prediction, we retain some pride and MU's charge is slowed a little.

Error! tongue grin

debosky on April 12,2008:

On Sunday's game. . . not much to say except: Arsenal give it your best, but the title is beyond you this season. Lay down a marker for next season if possible, but harbouring dreams of the title is sheer tomfoolery.

Finally the truth began to dawn on him grin

debosky:

Its over folks. The season ends today.

It was good enough an effort, but we came short.

And finally,he sees the light grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 12:04am On Apr 14, 2008
Cristalz:

Error! tongue grin
Finally the truth began to dawn on him grin
And finally,he sees the light grin grin grin

So it was an evolving trend? grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Cristalz(f): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2008
@rikky
In debosky's case,it was an evolving trend o. From Super confident - Very confident - Confident - Slightly confident- Hopeful - Prayerful - Worried - Very worried - Scared - I give up!

That's debo's pattern.Hez a lousy prophet too like the others,but hez one prophet who knows when to cut his losses and run grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by justkunmi(m): 12:14am On Apr 14, 2008
Cristalz:

@rikky
In debosky's case,it was an evolving trend o. From Super confident - Very confident - Confident - Slightly confident- Hopeful - Prayerful - Worried - Very worried - Scared - I give up!

lol, grin grin thats a classic. . .

Jackal. . .
I'll pity McOmo for tonight. . . grin
Trying to get somethings from Debo but it seems he posts in German. . . grin grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Cristalz(f): 12:26am On Apr 14, 2008
@J-K
Pity them o.See they're all scared to come online.Let's let them be for tonight. grin grin

Me,i'm going on a trip tomorrow morning and i haven't even packed my bag yet cos i was having so much fun here grin Running along soon.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Imani(f): 1:10am On Apr 14, 2008
This thread is unnecessary . I thought Manchester United won undecided. why don't you guys spend your energy celebrating your teams success. There is no need to start a "mob attack" and bringing up past comments of Arsenal fans, Loyika, Debosky, Mc Omo etc. Remember those comments were made in "good faith" at the time, and they expected the team to do well. The team has not done as expected and most Arsenal fans have been gracious in defeat. What else do you guys want?
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Antidote1(f): 1:12am On Apr 14, 2008
Imani:

This thread is unnecessary . I thought Manchester United won undecided. why don't you guys spend your energy celebrating your teams success. There is no need to start a "mob attack" and bringing up past comments of Arsenal fans, Loyika, Debosky, Mc Omo etc. Remember those comments were made in "good faith" at the time, and they expected the team to do well. The team has not done as expected and most Arsenal fans have been gracious in defeat. What else do you guys want?

Exactly ma point, And for this I am switching sides, Matter of fact I am done with footie, going back to my cricket, angry angry angry angry

@kit, the offer still stands, Marijuana sales has trippled grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Cristalz(f): 1:25am On Apr 14, 2008
Imani:

You don't understand at all cheesy Only a true Manc that has faced attacks from these guys will.A few Blues and Scousers too wink grin This thread is very necessary.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Antidote1(f): 1:35am On Apr 14, 2008
some of us need to find jobs, that's necessary,
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 1:50am On Apr 14, 2008
Some of us?
Speak for yourself, mate!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Antidote1(f): 1:52am On Apr 14, 2008
Jackal.:

Some of us?
Speak for yourself, mate!!!!!!!!!

Don't even start with me dread,
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by doyin13(m): 4:10am On Apr 14, 2008
~Antidote~:

Exactly ma point, And for this I am switching sides, Matter of fact I am done with footie, going back to my cricket, angry angry angry angry

So there is now someone on nairaland who can tell the difference between silly point and the gully. shocked

But you sound like a nairaland vet. undecided
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by tkb417(m): 7:04am On Apr 14, 2008
MC Omo was on another level of silliness.He had no peers in producing horse hockey.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
@4play
I love the way you play with words. . .superblue Omo is just LUMMOX!!! hehehehehehehe
Damn!

So Loyiks really churned out all these predictions?
ewwwww, where is he now?
im sure hes in Kuala Lumpur hiding from us, show ur face Loyiks and tell us how on earth you produced all these bunkumry grin grin grin

@Jackal
We shall wait for what they have to say about winning the title next season
crazy muafckers grin grin

@Moderator
who initiated u into that club sef?
pls, do urself a favour, join West Ham.
Their supporters dont suffer heartache like this. .u need to be in good health to moderate this section well o
my 2 cents grin grin grin

@Eldee
ure a dead meat anywhere i jam you on NL
shame on you people
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by eldee(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2008
Hmmn a whole topic in honour of Loyika?
But I thought our moderator was a gunner now?
I went into the Official Nairaland Constitution and found some parts where  you guys were offending

1) Do not annoy the Admin/Moderator
2) Do not advertise any product on the forum without usind adsense(Yeah, that movie ad is illegal)
3) Do not diturb the peace of the forum.
4) Do not insult a Moderator's club of interest.

I here by call for Jackal, 4play, Justkunmi, J-girl, Rikkyen, Cristalz, tkb, etc to be offered a choice between capital punishment and opening a new topic named 'Arsenal is the Greatest Club'

A 24 hour ultimatum shall be offered for you scummers to make your decision.

Signed Barrister L.D Le Prof
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by justkunmi(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2008
Eldee
You must be high on pawpaw leaves. Capital punishment my Red ass!.
If you read the comments well, you'll see the importance of this thread. One of 'em gayners told me categorically to quote him. . .and that exactly was what I did. . .and I'm so loving it. Lol
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by McOmo(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2008
u guys must feel okay now having released all ur load and secretions cool

all I have been able to gather is ;

Rikky is obsessed with Loyika . . . .

Jackal is obsessed with Kitaun . . . .

Cassiel/Cristalz obsessed with Debosky . . . .

Justkumi and 4play obsessed with Loyika and Kitaun . . .

BRING IT ON . . . .am enjoying it maself cool
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by justkunmi(m): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2008
Justkunmi obsessed with Loyika and Kitaun Yeah rite. . Go fry one of ya balls and eat with bread. . lol. .

But Kit, what where you thinking making those outrageous predictions. Lol. The Ronaldo/Adebayor yarns would always be my fav. . lol. .
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2008
justkunmi:

Justkunmi obsessed with Loyika and Kitaun Yeah rite. . Go fry one of ya balls and eat with bread. . lol. .

But Kit, what where you thinking making those outrageous predictions. Lol. The Ronaldo/Adebayor yarns would always be my fav. . lol. .

MC Omo was possessed by a demon when he was making those atrocious predictions.
I was chuffed to bits when i saw their form after the VALENTINE'S WEEK MASSACRE.
8 points from 8 games?? Wenger should be shot!!!!!
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by wormedup(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2008
lmao cheesy grin

u guys are forgetting some serious parts !

i vividly remember some arse fans saying, " the arse never loses on any game assdebayor scores " !
how true is that tongue
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ Wormedup,

He scored against Liverpool at Anfield and Gaynners lost emphatically!!!!
Last night, he scored with his 2 hands . . . . . . . It's funny Gaynners talk about ill-luck. . .
Adebayor's effort shouldn't have counted but a visually impaired line assistant allowed the goal to stand. grin grin grin

The most amusing thing is. . . . Chelsea, Man Utd and Tottenham all have the chance to win something after all Gaynners said abt em on NL.
Arsene Wenger should be sacked. . . . He is the one to blame for Gaynners failure to land anything this season.
He has been moaning and ranting about dodgy decisions from referees and ill-luck. . . . he is a Arrow.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Razorr(f): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2008
*Walks into thread, reads through and hits the floor in laughter. . .*

@Jackal

What's wrong with you guys?  Arsenal is the greatest football club in the world!!! There. . . I've said it!!  grin
Just wait and see, they'd still win the PREM! grin

But wait o Jackal, beware of Blackburn this weekend, cos my sources have told me that their players were seen on Roman's yatch last friday night receiving fat envelopes to beat y'all.

That said, the Bridge is still waiting for you. grin

But back to Le arse. What do you think the biggest lesson they've learnt this season is?
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ Razorr,

My Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where the hell have u been? I trust u to pop out after Gaynner's disintegration!!!! grin grin grin grin
Have u heard Loyika is now on life-support?

Anyways, choose your words carefully. . . . . See how we made those pathetic Gaynners eat their words.
The game against Blackburn will be tight but United should pull through. . . . Vidic and Nani should be back by then.
We dont have to win at Chelsea if we beat Blackburn. . . . .We can lose that game and still win the title.

CATCH US IF U CAN, CHAVS!!!!
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2008
What a dusty and trophyless Cabinet they got here!!!! grin grin grin

Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by loyika(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2008
Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! tongue tongue

I see the Scum Brigade are on the rampage, and having fun at others expense EVEN LITTLE YOUNG JK IS FEELING LIKE A DISSER grin

Oh well, i no blame una, na Arsene i blame, but really it shows the silliness of you Scumtwats, i doubt most Gunners will have time to spend a day digging up old quotes like you all have done, but i guess thats why you are the Scum.

Rikky tongue

Oh well, fair is fair, i made those statements (and i stand by everyone of them) at the time my team was playing well (even you believed that we would win something, even if you didn't see us winning the Prem, but then again, i presume in your need to start this thread, that point slipped your mind).

But its all good, United (And to an extent Chelsea) have been the better team this season, and i can say that with my head held up high. My lads couldn't stand the Marathon, and the LEAGUE TABLE DOESN'T LIE (ARSENAL DESERVE TO BE 3RD ON THE TABLE sad)

Chacal grin

Well, my surprise is that Rikky Ricardo started this thread, would have expected you or one of your "Addams" family members to have started it, but guess Riokky beat ya'll to it wink THE SLY BUGGER tongue

JK

Read my lips again; LOYIKA DOESN'T HIDE!!

Like i said, this new obsession with Loyika from the Scumtwats is becoming worrisome ARE YOU ALL CARD CARRYING MEMBERS OF G.L.A.D.

But seriously though, why would i hide. I said it, i strongly believed my team would win the Prem, and if that didn't happen, i would come on to Nairaland and raise my hat off to the eventual Champions. i did it last season, so nothing stopping me from doing it again

This is football bro, there can only be 1 winner in each comp, unfortunately we didn't win anything, so my congrats will go to the winners (for now Tottenham are the only confirmed winners of any trophy from England).

So if and when United lift up a trophy, be sure that loyika will come in to give his congrats. CLUB LOYALTY DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T CALL A SPADE A SPADE WHEN THE DUST HAS SETTLED. cool

Anyways, make una enjoy, na your time cool

4play

Am i surprised grin grin grin I was even expecting more from you grin grin

Oh well, guess we have to take it, DO WE HAVE A CHOICE grin grin

Alright guys, lets get more.

grin GOONER 89
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ Loyika,

It seems your senses are starting to fail u.
Y'all GAYnners asked us to quote y'all ANYTIME ANYDAY if y'all don't win the title.
We only followed your instructions. . . . . .Don't be sad. . . . .We are still sitting back and admiring.

My friend, we all know there can only be one winner in a club competition.
However, it was the way u bottled it that made it tantalizing. . . . . .Just 8 points accrued in the last 8 games?? ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
U lost 16 points in a matter of 8 games . . . . . .That has to be the worst form i have seen in the PREM.

Your manager and y'all goons should be shot!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

++chelsea Convinces Young Superstar To Come.++ / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 27th August 2016 / Arsenal Vs Queens Park Rangers (1 - 0) On Saturday 31st December 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.