Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! (8610 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ Loyika grin cheesy grin

You hide? For where, You no dey hide, no be here all of us dey so! grin. Even if you hide i was ready to follow you into the thick of 'em MEND's jungle to get you out to take a peev at this humiliating thread! grin

How you dey ? Hahahah. Good seeing and reading from you! Its a joy to me as you activate and maintain a "defeatist position" Bro, its thrilling! grin grin

Me, Sly Bugger? shocked shocked
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

Look at what FERGIE has done to these GAYnners.
The humility of an average Gaynner these days is top notch. . . . . If only they had 10% of this during the course of the season.
All we kept hearing was how Gallas/Wenger will lift the PREM and how Cesc will win the PFA player of the year. grin grin grin grin grin

I feel sorry for the young Spaniard. . . . . . He is yet to wear a meaningful medal in his 4 seasons at Arsenal.
The poor lad can't be contented with Emirates Cup and Amsterdam tournament, can he?
I wont be surprised if Flamini, Hleb and Rosicky leave at the end of the season. . . . Their efforts have been futile.
All work no reward!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Rikkyjen,

Look at what FERGIE has done to these GAYnners.
The humility of an average Gaynner these days is top notch. . . . . If only they had 10% of this during the course of the season.
All we kept hearing was how Gallas/Wenger will lift the PREM and how Cesc will win the PFA player of the year. grin grin grin grin grin

I feel sorry for the young Spaniard. . . . . . He is yet to wear a meaningful medal in his 4 seasons at Arsenal.
The poor lad can't be contented with Emirates Cup and Amsterdam tournament, can he?
I wont be surprised if Flamini, Hleb and Rosicky leave at the end of the season. . . . Their efforts have been futile.
All work no reward!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

So surprising, the same Fergie spent some few seconds with Arsene, consoling him after the game. Before the game, he emphathized with them!

You woulda thought, Fergie was Gonna roll out an Oshea and Fletcher-led United side!!!!.  grin grin grin.

Instead the slimy sneaky slimey Fergie rolled out his Gunzzz on 'em Gooners and helped in the capitulation of their season!  grin grin grin

Talk about shagging a Man's wife, while crying with him! grin grin grin

Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ Rikkyjen,

That was the difference.
When Fergie acquired Hargo, Anderson, Tevez and Nani. . . . .poofs like Loyika felt Fergie was a prodigal son on a spending spree.
He knew what he was doing and he brought these talented players to bully unproven featherwights in Arsenal's ranks. . .

Wenger will go TROPHYLESS again if he doesn't beef up Arsenal with exciting talents.
He brought in Bendtner, Eduardo and Adebayor while Fergie got Anderson, Nani and Tevez. . . .
The CLASS speaks for itself.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by loyika(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2008
Rikky

Why is it that when you all don't see someone for a while, the next statement is;  "HE IS HIDING"

When you all don't post for a while, do i come oput to say; "You were hiding" HIDING FROM WHAT EXACTLY NL Scumtwat members

Anyway, why bother.

Defeatist position Rikky! Rikky!! Rikky!!! Its not a defeatist position to face reality, i believed my team would win the Prem, and we won't, so what is defeatist about that Are we meant to go into a season with the notion that we won't win I really don't get your point.

Or are Gunners now meant to cry and do a rain dance because we won't win anything this year

Make no mistake, even when next season starts, i will still believe Arsenal will win the Prem. cool

I believe in my team, and even when they fail, i will congratulate the eventual winners and go back and re-group for the next challenge, afterall the English league didn't start this year, its been going on for more than a century, so every new season will see me backing The Arsenal till it becomes unrealistic to do so.

Afterall, most supporters (even United supporters) have been backing their teams, even when they get relegated, so what gives.

Anyways, you all can carry on with the fun and games, its all for entertainment. I even find some of the stuff funny to read/recount.

Na JK wey just find liver from God knows where that is surprising me shocked

Anyways, whats that saying again; "The Young shall grow!!"

KEEP IT GOING!!

Chacal

You of the; "Spurs will finish higher than Arsenal in the Prem", "Game week 10" and other Bunkumery shocked grin The only one that can really open his mouth/gob is your Man Servant, he was the only Scum Plonker that had his onions right this season. The rest of you Scummies just towed the line depending on the position of the season.

a scummy saying United will retain the Prem title is like Christians saying Jesus will come again, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT THEM TO SAY!? so ther was noting new and novel in making that statement. I have said it before, Footie is 40% talk, and every fan talks a good game, but the reality on the pitch will determine the winners and the losers.

In this situation Arsenal are the losers, we take it on the chin, and look forward to next season. cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2008
Rikky

Why is it that when you all don't see someone for a while, the next statement is; "HE IS HIDING"

When you all don't post for a while, do i come oput to say; "You were hiding" HIDING FROM WHAT EXACTLY Nairaland Scumtwat members

Anyway, why bother.

Loyika, you didn't read ma previous comments, did you?

I even acknowledged you weren't hiding!!!!

Why should anyone hide themselves from a set of faceless people on the web undecided undecided

I dont buy that stuff from others that say people hide! For effing sake, Hav been on this forum since 2006 with just little above a 1000 post, while people who joined last year have 45000 post!!! Does that mean i hide? Ofcos, people can be busy and other issues cropping in!

Hide for what? Is anyone paying your house rent or PHCN bill? I dont geddit, grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ Loyika,

Stop talking like a ninny.
Jackal was about the only one that predicted United winning the league title this season.
I-man tipped Chelsea from the start. . . . . It was only when Chelsea kicked out Jose that he favoured United retaining their title.

I knew the strength of the team Fergie has put together would beat any team in the PREM.
Blimey, i even said United would win more league matches than any other team, lose 4-5 games and win the TITLE.
MATCHDAY 10 was a clear oversight cos i thunk that was the fixture that would pit us together at the Emirates.
Even then, we were tied on points as at Matchday 10 so what are u on about?

Doff your hats for CHACAL . . . . . . If u nudge me, i can even predict what would happen next season.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by loyika(m): 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2008
OK WHAT WILL HAPPEN grin grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ Loyika

I know this prattle below (aplogies to Chacal)  from McOmo got you laughing most, right? It would make the saddest and most macho man reel with laughter!!!. Am sure you saw it on Page 2 or so, Jackal pulled it out initially!

What was McOmo thinking when he typed this stuff.?  grin. Dammn, McOmo was rendering a special number or what? Are we sure McOmo is not headed for the seminary like this? Here you go again!

Quote from: MC Omo

Come and join me sing Halleluyah . . .Jehovah Jireh has done me well  x2ce

come and join sing Halleluyah . . . . . . . Jehovah Shalom has done me well !!!     

Baba has given me victory  . . .I WILL LIFT HIM HIGHER . .JEHOVAH . . .I WILL LIFT HIM HIGHER ! 

BA SE N GE WON L'OJU N WON LE  . . . HALLELUYAH . . BA SEN GE WON L;OJU WON LE HALLELUYAH !!!     

I dedicate this victory to almighty God !!! he to whom I shouted 21 Halleluyahs to prior to the start of the match and he did not fail me ! 

he who has made the likes of Chacal look like fools and made them to swallow their words !!!    

now . . .peeps like Naazzyon will say something that reeks like[b] THE REJECTED STONE BECOMES THE CORNERSTONE. [/b]  

Baba God that made everyone see the game at its most beautiful . . . A GAME THAT PUDITS HAVE STARTED RATING AS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES OF FOOTIE EVER PLAYED !!!    

a game in which if the season were to be judged on the performance of all players FAB4 WILL BE ADJUDGED THE BEST PLAYER ON THE PLANET.    

a game which made Loyika say after the match . . . .I CANT SHOUT !!      

a game which obviously te Ref seemed to be out of sorts, rightlyfully denying us of a penatlty/free kick and carding Hleb for divig ? which kain Ref be that sef ?  

A MATCH WHICH ALL AND SUNDRY SAVE FOR SOME ASTUTE GUNNERS FELT KAKA WOULD SHOW US IF HE SCORES HIS I BELONG TO FLAMINI SHIRT.  

Manu4laif  . . .I am waiting for your new titles   what titles would u be reeling out now that Kalac the big man was left sprawling on the ground by a small man FAB4 ?        

a match which Debosky had prepared for properly by converting the brunnetes sent by Chacal to conc SU sistas    

a match that has left Cassiel and J-girl sounding like broken records  

Chacal . . .u and your cock-sucking pikins  . .I mean your siamese twins   can now hide your heads in shame or wont you ensure that ?

ARSENAL WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. FABREGAS IS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE PLANET.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ Loyika,

So u really wanna know what will happen?

Here it is. . . .

1. Man Utd
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Tottenham
5. Arsenal.

However, Arsenal will win the Carling cup next season. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by justkunmi(m): 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2008
loyika:

Na JK wey just find liver from God knows where that is surprising me shocked

Loyika what in heavens name does that mean?

I surprised you cus I posted stuvvz

loyika:

EVEN LITTLE YOUNG JK IS FEELING LIKE A DISSER grin

From where to where? Loyika?. . .
Seriously, from what to what??
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by loyika(m): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2008
Rikky tongue

You dey find trouble oh angry But that was funny sha grin grin

Na wa for una, person no fit talk again for NL grin

Chacal tongue

Really tongue tongue

Try again!! (harder).

cool GOONER 89
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by loyika(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2008
JK cool

No mind me Bro, i was only trying to pull your leg grin

You know besides Bolani and the Man Servant, you are still my favorite Scummy cool.

You all have had your fill of laughs ehn wink No worries, PAY BACK WILL BE A BIT@H grin

Rikky grin

When Kit gets you and 4play (and Chacal), i no go come defend una oh!!

grin GOONER 89
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ Loyika,

What can MC Omo do to Chacal?
He knows better than to play with grenades. . . . I would tear him to pieces n shreds.
We are waiting for y'all taunts if United stutter next season!!!!!!!
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by A40(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2008
Very interesting thread it was really funny i wont even front.You cats have every right to gloat thats what footie is about making fun of your rival fans thats why we support different clubs innit?

@fellow gunners
Dont even take it personal they have every right to gloat i mean lets place ourselves in their shoes
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by justkunmi(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2008
naaahhh bro. . .
you can't be in our shoes. . .
it wont fit. . . cheesy grin grin grin

Where's Debosky!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by MrPataki1: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2008
A-40:

@fellow gunners
Dont even take it personal they have every right to gloat i mean lets place ourselves in their shoes
I would have done far worse than this. This is their time to shine. I do not blame them them. I am even disappointed that this is all what they can come with though.

It goes to show the composition of dull ideas resident in the camp of the scummies. They can actually do better than this, but lack of ideas is killing them. grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ Pataki,

Of course, we can do worse than this but United fans don't brag over normal achievements!!!!
Should we win the league in May, it's title NUMBER 10 out of 16 seasons. . . . .Its our BIRTHRIGHT!!!!!
We try to do everything with HUMILITY.

Look at yesterday's game for example. . . . . We beat our main rival and we just hobbled off the pitch. It's business as usual for United.
In the corresponding fixture at the Emirates, i saw Gallas forming a circle and dancing like a buncha ZULUS with a 2-2 result. grin grin
The difference between Man Utd and Arsenal is CLASS . . . . and we let it speak for itself.
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by jgirl3: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2008
Y'all I was in tears when i saw the recent gaynner comments.

Imani and Antidote. You have no idea where this stemmed from. As Cristalz said only a true Red Devil would understand even some gaynners understand.

@ rikky, roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i just had to do this again. . .

I dedicate this victory to almighty God !!! [/b]he to whom I shouted 21 Halleluyahs to prior to the start of the match and he did not fail me !
[b]
he who has made the likes of Chacal look like fools and made them to swallow their words !!!

a match that has left Cassiel and J-girl sounding like broken records

ARSENAL WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. FABREGAS IS THE BEST PLAYER ON THE PLANET.
First of all, upon your dedication of that victory to GOD, he chose to let the better team take over.
Secondly, at this rate, I vote that we should make Kitajinx do all the things he swore to do if Arsenal does not win
Thirdly, a broken record must sound real nice because Cassiel and I are still in cloud 9
Lastly, I truly believe that Arsenal will still win this CL. . . . . . . . . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way, is that Trophyless Arsenal cupboard still up for sale? I'm thinking of using it to store my Arsenal Trophyless DVDs. I have a deep feeling that if Arsene remains the goathead that he is, we will have many more gaynner-barren seasons. smiley
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by McOmo(m): 6:51pm On Apr 14, 2008
@Justkunmi

where u get all this liver from shocked

@J-girl

are u talking to me

@Chacal

would I fear u ? shocked u of all people should know that I dont give two f@cks about u . . .u can bully others but not me tongue

u can cuss all u want . . . .but I spice up my yarns and disses tongue grin

@Loyika

are u surprised that these people did what they did/are doing . . .WHAT DO U EXPECT FROM A JOBLESS CHACAL THAT SPENDS 20HOURS A DAY ON NAIRALAND

Chacal . . . Seun dey pay u grin

@Rikkyjen

I used to think u were far more sensible than all this bunkum u have chosen to associate with embarassed tongue

talk true . , u no dey dey current on NL like dis before tongue
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by MrPataki1: 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Pataki,

Of course, we can do worse than this but United fans don't brag over normal achievements!!!!
Should we win the league in May, it's title NUMBER 10 out of 16 seasons. . . . .Its our BIRTHRIGHT!!!!!
We try to do everything with HUMILITY.

Look at yesterday's game for example. . . . . We beat our main rival and we just hobbled off the pitch. It's business as usual for United.
In the corresponding fixture at the Emirates, i saw Gallas forming a circle and dancing like a buncha ZULUS with a 2-2 result. grin grin
The difference between Man Utd and Arsenal is CLASS . . . . and we let it speak for itself.

Is your hand not paining you? shockedgrin Can't you just for once stop punishing those keypads of yours? tongue If you expect all this your tomfoolery to silence we Gunners, you are making a mistake! cool

As you said Arsenal is CLASS. So go bite the dust. grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by jgirl3: 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2008
Mc Omo:

@J-girl

are u talking to me

Of course I'm talking to you. Weren't you the one that said I sound like a broken record? In case you don't know yet, we've decided to dub you "Kitajinx". Hope you like your new name grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by McOmo(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2008
@Pataki

thats what surprises me most . . .  shocked

how do they expect something we are enjoying to silence us  

BRING IT ON !  cool

we not hiding away . . . tongue

I hope we dont have Chacal making a trip to THE FAR EAST anytime soon . . .I wont want him to be away for another 6 months like the other time  grin  grin

@J-girl

that name no go work . . . . try Manure-nemesis

SILLY SCUMTWATS ! tongue cool
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by jgirl3: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2008
Mc Omo:

@J-girl

that name no go work . . . . try Manure-nemesis

SILLY SCUMTWATS ! tongue cool
Ummmmm - no! You're too weak to be called anyone's nemesis not to talk of Man U -nemesis. You have a gift for jinxing yourself as we can see in all the posts above. We'd rather call you what you are and not what you wish to be called. cool
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by MrPataki1: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ Mc Omo,
Me thinks his hideout is going to be in the NYSC 3weeks. Please get him a soljo that will treat him in the otondo manner. grin

Have they finished all the quotable quotes of Gunners? grin

Gunners must have really tortured the living hell out of these scummies. cheesy
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by codedguy1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2008
Am still ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MA FREAKING ASS OFF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai, these Gaynners are really a buncha Dolts!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Can anyone deny what they said or didn't say,

i really can stop laffing grin grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by McOmo(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2008
@Pataki

me thunk by now they would still be busy digging out those posts undecided JOBLESS PEEPS embarassed

as for Chacal . . .trust me I will get his platoon commandant to deal with him grin

the guy go turn big-time otondo wey dem go dey take do shayo gist for camp grin

attention by number . . . squad 1 !!! grin

I swear Chacal go hear am tongue grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by 4Play(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2008
The Dis-Honorable Kit still dey talk? grin grin Jehova Jire,abi na gyrating Jehova. grin grin

I hear say you dey "fix" NYSC .Who still dey go NYSC these days. . . . .I got an exemption on the grounds of mental illness.Make Jackal try my route,no need to bother himself going to camp. grin
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by presido1: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2008
4 Play:

The Dis-Honorable Kit still dey talk? grin grin Jehova Jire,abi na gyrating Jehova. grin grin

I hear say you dey "fix" NYSC .Who still dey go NYSC these days. . . . .I got an exemption on the grounds of mental illness.Make Jackal try my route,no need to bother himself going to camp. grin
me sef when i reach Arugungu village i just faint, na for hospital i get up, that alone sent me back to lagos for two good months. Chakal come lemme give u the lo down.

meanwhile is wenger still the arss manager?
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2008
@Rikkyjen

I used to think u were far more sensible than all this bunkum u have chosen to associate with 

@ Kit

Don't tell me you just dissed me?  Kit? lipsrsealed undecided

I thought me and you shared banters on this issue a lot, so why you come dey vex? Its not i like made the quote up!

You even requested/asked to be quoted  shocked shocked shocked . If Y'all were leading the pile, no be the same ribbing you go do?

Yes, am not an everyday poster but can you recall me typing that i would exhume your posts if your
"buncha wastepipes" bench [s](i recall using this exact word to describe the Assnal bench)[/s] fail to win any trophy?

If you no want us to dey play again, you fit halla me, make i know undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by Jackal1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ MC Omo,

So this is where u have been hiding? U bloody pederast.
Nothing compares to your trumpery, buffoonery and idiocy on this land.
What is it that play tricks on your mind? U gloated and asked us to quote u. . . I followed instructions and u are still ranting?
Must one be foolish to be a Gaynner? [b]Homo[/b]rable Kit!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official: Nairaland's Gaynners Tomfoolery (all Quoatations)! by rikkyjen(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2008
Jackal. ./ . . . . .

Its now 1-1, Heskey just ripped chelsea apart!!! grin grin grin

We go 5 points clear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 27th August 2016 / Arsenal Vs Queens Park Rangers (1 - 0) On Saturday 31st December 2011 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.