Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Pls Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice! (1152 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice! by loveslife(f): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
Hey fellow nlders, Pls i nid ur advice on how to go abt explaining to my boyfriend i cant have sex wit him, without hurting his feelings. Pls I wil appreciate it if dis gets 2 d fp mods, i nid as much views as i can get.
Re: Pls Advice! by Ogamgil(f): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ders no way u can explain 2 a guy dat he will understand. Just tell him sex is not possible if he does not understand quite b4 ull do wat ull regret later if he loves u he will respect ur feelings. Trust me girl I know what am saying.
Re: Pls Advice! by Enegod(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
nowadays,if you are not ready for sex you shouldn't b in a relationship

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice! by Caracta(f): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2013
Communication. Give him genuine reasons why you made that decision. Present it well to him and make him see reasons with you. You should also suggest other things both of you can do instead of sëX. The problem is that most people think së:x is the maximum pleasure you can get. Such relationships tend to hit the rocks fast. Too many boring relationships. Same old news.

Be creative, romantic. Communicate well. Love is not just about sê"x. Don't be deceived. Love is patient.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
What are your reasons?
Re: Pls Advice! by iebanehita(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
I thought 'Caracta' commented on ds post?

Anyway,,@OP.. M a dude n ders no way,,absolutely no way,u cn tell us No S€X n r feelings won't b hurt.

Jt stick to d 1st reply u gat frm 'Ogamgil'.
Thats ur Only Solution.
Re: Pls Advice! by swtchicgurl: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
OP, u don't have to explain too much! if he doesn't agree, then let him go cos he doesn't deserve nor respect you!

I'm on your side on this! Let him go!

enough of all this sex in pre-marital relationships! mtchewwwww angry

if gbege happen finish, u get all the blame! girls, wise up pleeeaaaseeee!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Pls Advice! by butta(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
That's why it is always best to define your relationship and what you both want out of it right from d beginning and if u refuse him s.......ex he will dump you fast .. It is pointless and a waste of time and resources being in a relationship without sex.
Re: Pls Advice! by markpenk: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
May I ask a question? Feel free to ignore it if it's too personal. Are you "intact"? Cos if you are, he'll probably understand. If not, you may have to explain why.

That said, there's really no way you can tell him that without hurting his feelings boo. Tell him straight up. if he's gonna stay, he will. if he won't, you'll get to move on quickly.

love$life:
Hey fellow nlders, Pls i nid ur advice on how to go abt explaining to my boyfriend i cant have sex wit him, without hurting his feelings. Pls I wil appreciate it if dis gets 2 d fp mods, i nid as much views as i can get.
Re: Pls Advice! by markpenk: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
Errr... if she cares about him and respects him, she should explain. It's only fair and considerate.
swtchicgurl: OP, u don't have to explain too much! if he doesn't agree, then let him go cos he doesn't deserve nor respect you!

I'm on your side on this! Let him go!

enough of all this sex in pre-marital relationships! mtchewwwww angry

if gbege happen finish, u get all the blame! girls, wise up pleeeaaaseeee!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Pls Advice! by Beync(f): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
Poster after all said and he doesn't reason with u, don not compromise. after all it's the same boy that would pressure u into having s3x that will also come to nl to say there's no virgins among girls nowadays. this is ur chance now o, don't do lovy dovy with it until it is legalize. my2cent.
Re: Pls Advice! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
Enegod: nowadays,if you are not ready for sex you shouldn't b in a relationship
And who says one can't have a relationship without sex?

Op tell him about your resolutions and if he can't wait, then you should let go or give in.
Re: Pls Advice! by dmcdad: 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
iebanehita: I thought 'Caracta' commented on ds post?

Anyway,,@OP.. M a dude n ders no way,,absolutely no way,u cn tell us No S€X n r feelings won't b hurt.

Jt stick to d 1st reply u gat frm 'Ogamgil'.
Thats ur Only Solution.
My bro, its not every guy that are after sex. So, telling a guy who care less about having sex wont make any difference to his mood...

So, if he is the understanding type, he should be able to come to terms with you. Besides, try to let him know why u have taken that vow of celibacy and make sure that come what may, you stick to it, even if it takes losing him.
Re: Pls Advice! by iebanehita(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
dmcdad:
My bro, its not every guy that are after sex. So, telling a guy who care less about having sex wont make any difference to his mood...

So, if he is the understanding type, he should be able to come to terms with you. Besides, try to let him know why u have taken that vow of celibacy and make sure that come what may, you stick to it, even if it takes losing him.

I understand ur point sir...
M sayin d Guy's feelings wld definitely b hurt,,bt if she sticks to what she blivs in, d dude wld respect r for her self-control n ability to stand out,,amongst other grls dt v fallen by d wayside,,,cz dey dn't want to lose dier bf.

Dts y i suggest she followed d reply frm 'Ogamgil.'
Re: Pls Advice! by dmcdad: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
iebanehita:

I understand ur point sir...
M sayin d Guy's feelings wld definitely b hurt,,bt if she sticks to what she blivs in, d dude wld respect r for her self-control n ability to stand out,,amongst other grls dt v fallen by d wayside,,,cz dey dn't want to lose dier bf.

Dts y i suggest she followed d reply frm 'Ogamgil.'
Yeah you are there...
Re: Pls Advice! by Jay14(m): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2013
If u are still ''INTACT'' is a good and perfect excuse,i'll take it till we get married but if u're not...4get it,and i think other guys will do dsame.
Re: Pls Advice! by 190: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2013
beware of 419 this space is not for sale
Re: Pls Advice! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2013
Caracta: Communication. Give him genuine reasons why you made that decision. Present it well to him and make him see reasons with you. You should also suggest other things both of you can do instead of sëX. The problem is that most people think së:x is the maximum pleasure you can get. Such relationships tend to hit the rocks fast. Too many boring relationships. Same old news.

Be creative, romantic. Communicate well. Love is not just about sê"x. Don't be deceived. Love is patient.
gerroutta here jur!!!
Keep deceiving urself!
Sex is d maxinmum pleasure.
Ok, wat else is?
Holding hands, smiling, hair stroking, smooching, oral without the sex?
Go sleep jur!
Enegod has said it all, dnt venture into relationship is u dnt want sex. I will only add- unless u're sure ur dude/babe is a mumu!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Met My Fiancee Online / Things Men Secretly Desire In Their Partners / Top 5 Mistakes That Guys Make With Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.