Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type (7525 Views)

JAMB To Remove Their 40 Marks And Cancel 2016/2017 UTME Exam / JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 / ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I don't know how to answer the question you just posed.... Like seriously because my last post answered it before you posted it
lol we neva can tell u and ur younger bro mite.... #tongue out#
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
professor_maths:

I need to get back to mazi's story asap

So this dude had finally found me out grin grin

Well... No more derailing things, before Mynd_44 go give me life ban
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
Fynestboi: lol we neva can tell u and ur younger bro mite.... #tongue out#

You have a point there sha... But then... Pose your question in the correct format and I promise to answer it well
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I don't know how to answer the question you just posed.... Like seriously because my last post answered it before you posted it

Foxy , me is doesing jambs men that guy is a funnily. Human beans
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

You have a point there sha... But then... Pose your question in the correct format and I promise to answer it well
lol re u a jambites?
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
professor_maths:

Foxy , me is doesing jambs men that guy is a funnily. Human beans

And you are here making Jambites afraiding eh... You better stop putting tensions into them tender minds
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
Fynestboi: lol re u a jambites?

Nope... Did the last POLYJAMB in 2009 right now I am a Jambite but by DE grin grin grin

So the answer to your question is YES!!! undecided
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Nope... Did the last POLYJAMB in 2009 right now I am a Jambite but by DE grin grin grin

So the answer to your question is YES!!! undecided
funny dude.... Nice one...
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by mayorall(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
promisechild: The utme examination that was conducted yesterday was full of cheats and manipulation while the body jamb has vowed to withheld the result of any candidate that repeated one type twice that your omr answers must have option a b c d forming the word dibu.

If you know you double shade please start praying

Na wa Oº°˚˚°ºo .......Arguments based on information without source.....please this is a serious matter and some people are making fun of it.....if you know this info is true please come up with proves and source....back to the matter...
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
Fynestboi: funny dude.... Nice one...

Case Closed abi angry
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
mayorall:

Na wa Oº°˚˚°ºo .......Arguments based on information without source.....please this is a serious matter and some people are making fun of it.....if you know this info is true please come up with proves and source....back to the matter...

You know Nigerians and how to put 2 and 2 together.... That is where this propaganda came out from grin
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by mayorall(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

You know Nigerians and how to put 2 and 2 together.... That is where this propaganda came out from grin

Lolzzz....na d oga at d top of jamb wey wan mak Im nam popular cos am..."DIBU"
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Tobexin(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
The truth is bitter come may 2 the truth would be known to all for now i rest my case
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Tobexin(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
This is another bad news for those that participated in examination malpractice

According the JAMB, they stored the paper types of each student that participated in the just concluded UTME Exam in their Database...

Unlike other years where students can just change their paper type and go away with it, This Year, JAMB will mark your papers according to the paper type they stored in their database for you...

This implies that if your original type was "Paper Type U" and You changed to "Paper Type I" They wont Mark your paper with they type you provided rather they will mark your paper according to paper type U...
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
Y me go sufa read like say rapture is 2mao and one fuckng pesn go seat dwn 4 aus waitng 4 manner 4rm above....
Tobexin: This is another bad news for those that participated in examination malpractice

According the JAMB, they stored the paper types of each student that participated in the just concluded UTME Exam in their Database...

Unlike other years where students can just change their paper type and go away with it, This Year, JAMB will mark your papers according to the paper type they stored in their database for you...

This implies that if your original type was "Paper Type U" and You changed to "Paper Type I" They wont Mark your paper with they type you provided rather they will mark your paper according to paper type U...
dancing azonto join wit itigi.... If dis na true ehn dose wey pay 5000, 2000,etc.... Gbese ree oo.. Lol
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by mayorall(m): 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
Please who is to be blamed for jamb runs... students or jamb officials?...people who got the question on a day to the exam where did they get it from please?......
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by papindinho(m): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
Fynestboi: nbdy is scarng u is just dat dose dat use runs falls to d categories, so if u knw u use ur brain u dnt nid to be scare hp u get... And d way am cing u. Na runs u use...muntula
na so jawe eynnest, na whoever rope jamb go dey fear na
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dats a nice questn
mayorall: Please who is to be blamed for jamb runs... students or jamb officials?...people who got the question on a day to the exam where did they get it from please?......
bt i tink u said u re one of undergraduate tutorial lecturer... U shuld be able to ansa dat.. Bt on my own view na STUDENT..
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
papindinho: na so jawe eynnest, na whoever rope jamb go dey fear na
i tire ooo, wey them hear wetn promise write, fear cum huge them..
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by temitope23(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
I won't believe my paper combination was english U crs I government B and music I so what point are you trying ? prove
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
A Boy traveled to Lagos after his WAEC result was out so that his Uncle willhelp him get admission into the University of Lagos to study medicine and become a medical doctor....
The following conversation happened between them:
Boy: Uncle, I learnt its difficult to get admission into the university these days except you are well connected...
Uncle: That's true...
Boy: Since you are connected, I came to ask you if you can help me get admission into the university after my JAMB....
Uncle: That's true... am connected and I will help u....
Boy: Thank you Uncle....
Uncle: You welcome...so how is your result, is it WAEC or NECO and how many credits did you get?
Boy: Uncle, it's WAEC, I had only two credits in agric andYoruba language but I failed the rest...
Uncle: Well, that's not bad... you can still be a doctor, not a medical doctor really but native doctor (babalawo)...
You will use your credit in agric in collecting herbs fromthe forest, and Yoruba language for incantations...

2 Likes

Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by mayorall(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
temitope23: I won't believe my paper combination was english U crs I government B and music I so what point are you trying ? prove

Please paste the pics here...
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Adex097: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
Tobexin: This is another bad news for those that participated in examination malpractice

if this happens to be true, then i'd be the happiest human on planet earth. In fact it has to be true because i overheard two people talking about this on the exam day. With this, jamb is gonna filter the dirts away.
GOD please let this be true.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
U no go hapi pass me guy
Adex097: if this happens to be true, then i'd be the happiest human on planet earth. In fact it has to be true because i overheard two people talking about this on the exam day. With this, jamb is gonna filter the dirts away.
GOD please let this be true.
amen ooooo
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
At least if JAMB START WIT DAT NEW DEVELOPMENT ITS GONNA IMPROVE OUR EDUCATIONAL SECTOR A BIT..
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2013
I Think The Popular P-square Lyrics ''Wahala Dey'' Should Be The Ringtone Of Some"Runsmen'' For Now. . . . . Cause It Seems As If JAMB have Set A Classical "Trap''For Those Who Did Runs On Saturday. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . REASONS:A Very Carefull and Observant Jambite Noticed Something On His Paper And That Of Another,And Am Sure Most People Who Did 'Runs' Never Knew About This,And If This Observation Is Something To Go By,THEN THERE IS TROUBLE. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . THE OBSERVATION:The Observant Jamb Noticed That Not Only Paper Of Different Types Have Different Options(As it Used To Be) But Same Paper Have Different Options.ForThose Who Don't Understand. . . . . . . FOR EXAMPLE: Two Paper Type U For Biology. . . .Proboscis Is A Structure That Is Mostly Found In A)Proboscis B)Amphibians C)Molluscs D)Insects. . . . .. . .Another Paper Type U. . . .A)Insects B)Molluscs C)Proboscis D)Amphibians. . . . . . . . . . Normally This Is Supose To Happen In Paper Of Different Type.So I Think This Is Where REF.NUMBER COME TO PLAY. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . In Order To Unravel This Mystery And Find Out If There Is Any Cause For Alarm Or Not,This Is What We Shall Do. . . . ..1)Get Your Jamb Question Paper. . .2)Type The First Three Question And Answer Of A Particular Type And Subject(or Probably Do This With Your Neighbor At Home Who Wrote Jamb). . .The REASON Is To Know If The Options Vary Per Candidate Of Same Paper Type DependingOn SERIAL NUMBER . . .-To Know If You Will Actually Pass Jamb(if You Used ''Runs'')-to Know Wether Or Not Jamb Will Release YourExam This Year. . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . NB:This Is Just An Observation To Know The Truth. . . , . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . AS FOR NOW KEEP PLAYING ''WAHALA DEY'' RINGTONE.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Odunharry(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
professor_maths:
Criminals are too much on nairaland seems like we need nairaland police
lol
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fussbot: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
Mtscheew..dibu or ibu if u go pass u go pass..so is notin..anyways d rumour is true grin
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
mayorall:

Na wa Oº°˚˚°ºo .......Arguments based on information without source.....please this is a serious matter and some people are making fun of it.....if you know this info is true please come up with proves [b][/b]and source....back to the matter...
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by liekanes: 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
hey all, this happen in my center with a girl beside me, are maths was not complete and she does not have chemistry at all, my the invigilator does is to find someone that have both exchange with her to finish her work, which i guess doesn't form 'DIBU' as claiming here, please what this girl that her own can form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unizik Departmental Cutoff Mark / Interested In Moderating This Section? / 2012/2013 EKSU {erstwhile UNAD} Admission Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.