Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type (7526 Views)

JAMB To Remove Their 40 Marks And Cancel 2016/2017 UTME Exam / JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 / ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by michael6mint: 6:17pm On May 01, 2013
http://snk.to/f-c7pf49j1...jamb too dey cancel result sef....abeg jam up

Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by temitope23(m): 1:58pm On May 02, 2013
@fynestboy: 2go id temitope8465
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by mayorall(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2013
temitope23: @fynestboy: 2go id temitope8465

I know this user name...you chose uniosun last year or uniosun predite....
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Simplefemo(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2013
Why should this topic engender alot of controversy?
It means some folks here were involved in shaddy adventure.
Dibu or no Dibu, if you followed normal procedure you need be afraid.
Before Saturday Dibu will show you who he is.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by papindinho(m): 7:50pm On May 03, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:

pls hit ya head on d nearest brick..insultive cow!was just kidding..advice..dance disco on a naked wire if na so d tin take pain you
na so U dey take see dem o #learned illiterate
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by temitope23(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2013
mayorall:

I know this user name...you chose uniosun last year or uniosun predite....

@ mayorall this is my first utme and ? don't even know where that school is.

OAU Suspends Four Students Over Protest / "mapouka 101 At Oou" Abeg My Fellow Nairanlanders, True Or False / JAMB Fixes July 1 For UTME For 85,000 Candidates With Issues