Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type (7524 Views)

JAMB To Remove Their 40 Marks And Cancel 2016/2017 UTME Exam / JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 / ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Ajengb: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
Tobexin: if you are sure snap ur question paper and put it up here so the world can see it
. I have nothing to prove just wanna clarify d issue.I have d same type in economics and account its in ur discretion to believe or not but I can't waste my time to snap anything.how can I not be sure of what I did?I'm not d type that will come here and post gibberish and I'm indifferent to d topic sir, just wanted to tell u guys its real cause I hav it in eco and acct.that's all
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ajengb: . I have nothing to prove just wanna clarify d issue.I have d same type in economics and account its in ur discretion to believe or not but I can't waste my time to snap anything.how can I not be sure of what I did?I'm not d type that will come here and post gibberish and I'm indifferent to d topic sir, just wanted to tell u guys its real cause I hav it in eco and acct.that's all

Oga tobexin won't kill you, just admit that you used expo and tranquility will be restored
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
professor_maths:

Tell me foxy ultimate is the following information true?
1. You have a doctorate at lying
2.You are the leader of the one man dork parade
3.You are an of the magistra level
4.You are a fool at the peak of foolishness
5. You divulge in the diabolical mesmerism of self deceit

Before you modify your stupid work let me point this stupid typing mistake of yours.

Tidy your stup.d house first...

And concerning those questions you asked above, should I ask you same would you find it gracious to answer?
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
professor_maths:

Oga tobexin won't kill you, just admit that you used expo and tranquility will be restored

You be foooollll O... What other explanation were you expecting eh
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Before you modify your stupid work let me point this stupid typing mistake of yours.

Tidy your stup.d house first...

And concerning those questions you asked above, should I ask you same would you find it gracious to answer?

*laughing with hand on my stomach*
Foxy ultimate, hope you get psychological synopsis with a measure of psychiatric assertion of the status of your brain *hoe you understand this grammar, village oaf*
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
professor_maths:

*laughing with hand on my stomach*
Foxy ultimate, hope you get psychological synopsis with a measure of psychiatric assertion of the status of your brain *hoe you [/b]understand this grammar, village oaf*

[b]Na you be clown. I no come here come make you laugh but make sure you swallow your words back. How can I indulge in something as demeaning as an exam malpractice?

Anyway... Your typing error is getting bulkier with each passing moment.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by sagaciousblog: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2013
YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP THIS RANTING...THE EXAM HAS BEEN WRITTEN AND WETHER DIBU, IBUU, DIBB OR EVEN UKWA IS THE PAPER TYPE,THE RESULT WUD SURELY BE RELEASED...THIS IS NIGERIA WHERE NOTHING WORKS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD..THE DIBU TALK IS JUST A MERE FALLACY AND CAN NEVER BE A CRITERIA FOR MARKING AFTERALL THEY SUBSTITUTED THE PPT FOR DBT ON THE EXAM DAY..

N.B BEFORE U START SAYING I USED EXPO, I DNT HAVE TIME FOR GIBERRISH TINZ AND AS A MEDICAL ASPIRANT I KNOW MY STAND...
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Ajengb: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
professor_maths:

. Whatever u say I agree,I understand u don't trust urself so how can u trust some else.what u guys are saying against or for expo its none of my business but academically bros I know my worth.all I wanted to clarify is that u can have same paper type in 2 subject cause it happens to me.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
Der_Fuhrer: Last year colours were used as types, what theories have you come up with for that? So what do you say for people who were given a certain type for more than a subject?
oga compare last yr wit dis year or any oda yr d diff is clear and i tnk dose wit same type 4 2 subject is an error 4rm jamb itself nt dose dat intentnally do it.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dis ur tone ehn ehn jealousy
mayorall:

Odenson...who told you am a jambite...U̶̲̥̅̊ neva smel JAMB wey me don enta sku...mind you..I take your elder ones mate tutorial who are undergraduates not arrogant jambite like you at school...watch the way you talk to people please...I saw the way you behave on threads as if na you cari forma education enta Nigeria.....Don't cross my path please.
congratulatn.. How many car u dn buy 4 teachng undergraduate like me? . I knw ur type naaa.... U dnt nid me to start revealing una secret. I dey laff u.. Just cant stop laffing..

D way i behave had ntn to do wit u, and if u re affected in anyway go find solutn...
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: You guys scaring Jambites are very stupid. What has dibu got to do with the exams that were written?

If you have nothing better to say better climb express road and commit suicide. Because various types were given for different subject doesn't make it to turn ''dibu''. Muntulas.
hahahaha c mumu wey dey curse pesn...
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Na you be clown. I no come here come make you laugh but make sure you swallow your words back. How can I indulge in something as demeaning as an exam malpractice?

Anyway... Your typing error is getting bulkier with each passing moment.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.foxy swear by your grandfathers joystick that you didn't use expo for your JAMB.....
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
Fynestboi: hahahaha c mumu wey dey curse pesn...

Who involve me for your talk na... Hold your own before I expose wetin you do to our dog when you visit us last month
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
Tobexin: THIS NEWS IS 100%comfirmed jamb has discovered the previous method used my students to cheat by double shading a type that is why they introduced the type called dibu that is every students must have each of the letter in their omr answers sheet,if you didn't use expo you would surely have dibu on ur omr but if you use expo you would hardly have dibu on your omr,the computer would be programm to mark with dibu not ddbi,diib,duii or what ever you shaded.
ope ooo, i tnk so many mumus go dn dey look @ me as if mai brain is in disorder, mayor abi wetn u be u dn hear am naw...
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
professor_maths:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.foxy swear by my grandfather PINTO [/b]that you didn't use expo for your JAMB.....

[b]Me and your grandfather no relate by blood na.... Na friends we be
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Fynestboi: ope ooo, i tnk so many mumus go dn dey look @ me as if mai brain is in disorder, mayor abi wetn u be u dn hear am naw...

I don vex sef.... I go carry the JAMB question wey I dey talk about scan am come post am make una see tomorrow
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Adex097: wetin i won lie for OGA FB...i saw it that exam day. The gal applied for pol sc....that's y she did geo.
d gurl is on a long tn
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Tobexin: i thought you said you were an undergraduate you be comfirm olodo common simple english you don't understand.
bro help me tell am ooo
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Fynestboi: d gurl is on a long tn

Tarrrr angry angry
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Me and your grandfather no relate by blood na.... Na friends we be

Foxy pls go back to what you know how to do best ??#*+"*
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
professor_maths:

Foxy pls go back to what you know how to do best ??#*+"*

And that na wetin? undecided undecided
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
professor_maths:

Being a sarcastical id:iot

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Owk... You got me here.... Hahahahahahaha

Point of correction sha.... We are both being sarcastic here but you are the bigger idi:ot for recognizing one

2 Likes

Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
Help pls
Foxy_Ultimate:

Who involve me for your talk na... Hold your own before I expose wetin you do to our dog when you visit us last month
naw i c u get fault
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Owk... You got me here.... Hahahahahahaha

Point of correction sha.... We are both being sarcastic here but you are the bigger idiot for recognizing one
Truthfully I'm new on nairaland, sorry for the abuses, I just love beign stubborn, your must be a very smart person....silly me
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
Fynestboi: Help pls naw i c u get fault

Kai...

Malam, ka daina irin wannan magana... Ba na so.

All said and done... How you dey? grin
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
professor_maths:
Truthfully I'm new on nairaland, sorry for the abuses, I just love beign stubborn, your must be a very smart person....silly me

Whatz that undertone eh? undecided
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Whatz that undertone eh? undecided

I was only trying you diss you on purose and now I'm apologizing, do you accept the apologies??
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
professor_maths:

I was only trying you diss you on purose and now I'm apologizing, do you accept the apologies??

Why not... Who no like peace grin grin

Another thing self... For pointing out my typographic error, I have become a shadow unto you, to follow you and make sure I am there to correct you grin grin

Ehen... But seriously, DIBU no dey exist jor... My younger brother's own was...

English --- Type B

Geography --- Type D

Mathematics --- Type D

Physics --- Type I

So you see the reason for my staunch declaration abi
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
Professor and froxy una deY MAKE ME LAFF DID U guys did JAMB?
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

Why not... Who no like peace grin grin

Another thing self... For pointing out my typographic error, I have become a shadow unto you, to follow you and make sure I am there to correct you grin grin

Ehen... But seriously, DIBU no dey exist jor... My younger brother's own was...

English --- Type B

Geography --- Type D

Mathematics --- Type D

Physics --- Type I

So you see the reason for my staunch declaration abi

I need to get back to mazi's story asap
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
Fynestboi: Professor and froxy una deY MAKE ME LAFF DID U guys did JAMB?

I don't know how to answer the question you just posed.... Like seriously because my last post answered it before you posted it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Candidates’ Lateness: JAMB Will Not Reschedule Exam — Oloyede / University Of Ibadan Tops NUC 2013 University Ranking / Unizik Departmental Cutoff Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.