Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type (7522 Views)

JAMB To Remove Their 40 Marks And Cancel 2016/2017 UTME Exam / JAMB To Determine Admissions Cut-off Marks On July 14 / ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by shakur07(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
D gal don eat d apple wey adam and eve left d oda day
liekanes: hey all, this happen in my center with a girl beside me, are maths was not complete and she does not have chemistry at all, my the invigilator does is to find someone that have both exchange with her to finish her work, which i guess doesn't form 'DIBU' as claiming here, please what this girl that her own can form.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Adex097: 5:04am On Apr 30, 2013
shakur07: D gal don eat d apple wey adam and eve left d oda day
lol..you no gbadun
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Mexyz(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2013
This is nt true pls,a frnd of mine was given type 'D' in her govt nd commerce,so hw can one coin d word 'DIBU' frm ds combinatn? Abeg,mke una park well jor,last yr's jamb was greetd wit loads of rumours too.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Giftdavids(m): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2013
Adex097: lol..you no gbadun
oga o
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by temitope23(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2013
Music type B

Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by temitope23(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2013
temitope23: Music type B
Crk type u

Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by temitope23(m): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2013
temitope23:
Crk type u

Government B

Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 9:09am On Apr 30, 2013
@temitope were do u stay?
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2013
Fynestboi: @temitope were do u stay?

You don finally believe ba.... Na God go show una pepper
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by temitope23(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2013
temitope23:

Government B

English I

Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by temitope23(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2013
temitope23:

Government B

English I
With what I've pasted so far how do all these for D.I.B.U rather it form B.I.B.U. Abeg park well

Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2013
temitope23:

English I
With what I've pasted so far how do all these for D.I.B.U rather it form B.I.B.U. Abeg park well

No mind those id:ot children of yesterday. After I show them pepper them come finally believe.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

No mind those id:ot children of yesterday. After I show them pepper them come finally believe.
must u use abusive word... Mtchew
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2013
Temitope were do u stay i nid to c u personally..
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2013
Fynestboi: must u use abusive word... Mtchew

No... No be must but for this case na option
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by ShirelleBaby: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2013
ok
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by temitope23(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2013
Fynestboi: Temitope were do u stay i nid to c u personally..
[color=#770077][/color]

I'm in Lagos yaba to be precise
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by mayorall(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2013
Hmm...where dem dey....cnt js stp lafn...mona join me nah....rumor rumor rumor rumor...d trut z nw out...kudos 2 T...
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:26am On Apr 30, 2013
Before Mazi JAMB release our result, I am posting this link here. A short story for your entertainment.

https://www.nairaland.com/1274549/attai-sh.it-maker-short-story#15486783

Drop your comments
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 11:13am On Apr 30, 2013
temitope23: [color=#770077][/color]

I'm in Lagos yaba to be precise
can we meet? I stay @ lawansn let tak more in oau thread... Drop any of ur social ntwrk...
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2013
I can believe odas bt nt dis one
Shir£ll£ baby:
it is so wrong and a big lie,mai yunger sis economics was type A and i cant remember dibu aving an A in his spelling..stop spreading wrng gist
c dis liar na runs ur sista use
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by ShirelleBaby: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2013
ok
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
fynestboi,mind yaself oh...hahahahahhahhahahahahah..ha combination spelt DABI...hahahah
c dis one so na only me u c 4 here...
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Fynestboi: 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by Tizzie: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
Funny thread,don't y'all think you're Putting ideas Into jamb's head? The internet is a public place(if i may say) and anybody anywhere can see what you upload, just to be on the safe side be careful of what you paste expo or not tame your tongue or fingers as the case is.walls have eyes and ears too.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by engrsoma(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2013
hello guys. Its DIBU. Have checked my guys own. Not seen two reapeated alphabets. The days of liberation is here. Soon only the hardworking ones would succed. Not after reading the expo chiefs would enta uni. And the hardworking ones would stay at home.
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by papindinho(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
it is so wrong and a big lie,mai yunger sis economics was type A and i cant remember dibu aving an A in his spelling..stop spreading wrng gist
abeg park well jawe, c wetin im dey talk, type A for where. Maybe na UJME ur sis sat for
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by phtemie(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2013
papindinho: abeg park well jawe, c wetin im dey talk, type A for where. Maybe na UJME ur sis sat for
grin
Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by phtemie(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2013
LOL...This thread is f.ucking hilarious!!!...from the first page to this page...it is so funny and shameful that some people are already using vulgar and offensive words in addressing each other on this matter...let the results be released..that would be the judge...

1 Like

Re: Jamb To Cancel Candidates Result Of Those That Double Shade A Type by ShirelleBaby: 5:49pm On May 01, 2013
pls hit ya head on d nearest brick..insultive cow!was just kidding..advice..dance disco on a naked wire if na so d tin take pain you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Past Questions And Answers. / Lasu Result / Candidates’ Lateness: JAMB Will Not Reschedule Exam — Oloyede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.