Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Advice Urgently Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Urgently Pls! (986 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Urgently Pls! by jtizie(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
I met dis girl when i was still in school then. Honestly she is my first luv. We been 2gether for 2yrs nd few months now. She was a virgin when i met her @ 17. It was early dis yr i disflowered her, jan 1st. 2013. D problem now is dat she has bn collect gifts nd money 4rm her toasters. I know i just got out frm sch. Last year . But things are bit tough 4 me. But i stil try my best wit d little i got. I hav told her many times she shouldn't b accepting gift nd others 4rm her toasters, she even give them her num. and she used 2 answer calls 4rm guys when we're 2gether. i'm not bothered because i trust her. But i'm afraid if i continue like dis i going 2 loose her. I luv her. What 2 do pls ur advice.
Re: Advice Urgently Pls! by UjSizzle(f): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
She's keeping her options open concerning her future just in case you are unable to deliver anytime soon.
Re: Advice Urgently Pls! by butta(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
uj_sizzle: She's keeping her options open concerning her future just in case you are unable to deliver anytime soon.
honey you are so right
Re: Advice Urgently Pls! by jtizie(m): 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
@ uj sizzle i dont understand
Re: Advice Urgently Pls! by UjSizzle(f): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
j tizie: @ uj sizzle i dont understand
Every woman's ultimate goal is to eventually get married to a 'suitable' man and start a family of her own. How soon it comes is subject to what her plans for herself are.
In your case, i think she may want to settle down sometime in the near future and really doubts(me inclusive) that you will be ready for that anytime soon.
Re: Advice Urgently Pls! by ednut1(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
oga na normal thing, npo one want to put all eggs in on basket, be happy say she dey colect when u cant provide, at list na u first enta
Re: Advice Urgently Pls! by ella45(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
well u dnt need to kill ur self that much,God will not give a christian a temptation he cannot carry.u have to be close to God so that he can open ur eyes and redirect u.the beautyful ones are not yet born.once u are hard working woman will run after u expecially when u are holy ghost field and naira loaded so wake up from sleep.God will help u
Re: Advice Urgently Pls! by jtizie(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
@ uj-sizzle I know every gurls dream is 2 settle down 4 marriage.but we both stil have long way 2 go my future is bright i'm 22 nd she is 19.
Not dat i dont cared 4 her finanacially bt nt as bfore because i hav notin doing 4 now. It pains 2 see her collecting money or gifts 4rm other guys.
Re: Advice Urgently Pls! by ednut1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
j tizie: @ uj-sizzle I know every gurls dream is 2 settle down 4 marriage.but we both stil have long way 2 go my future is bright i'm 22 nd she is 19.
Not dat i dont cared 4 her finanacially bt nt as bfore because i hav notin doing 4 now. It pains 2 see her collecting money or gifts 4rm other guys.
point of correction u hv a long way to go,9ja gals nowadays dey marry at 20 21, make she dey collect dey go na, it shud serve as a ginger to u to hama fast, but is she fucking dis guys?
Re: Advice Urgently Pls! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
My guy, if a girl start to receive calls, accept gifts from toasters, or even go on dates with dem, she's lookin for sum1else so start gettin ready for hrtbrk dude.
Re: Advice Urgently Pls! by jtizie(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
@ednut1 4 now no she is not bleeping other guys. she is bit afraid of sex but i dont know d future.
Re: Advice Urgently Pls! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
j tizie: I met dis girl when i was still in school then. Honestly she is my first luv. We been 2gether for 2yrs nd few months now. She was a virgin when i met her @ 17. It was early dis yr i disflowered her, jan 1st. 2013. D problem now is dat she has bn collect gifts nd money 4rm her toasters. I know i just got out frm sch. Last year . But things are bit tough 4 me. But i stil try my best wit d little i got. I hav told her many times she shouldn't b accepting gift nd others 4rm her toasters, she even give them her num. and she used 2 answer calls 4rm guys when we're 2gether. i'm not bothered because i trust her. But i'm afraid if i continue like dis i going 2 loose her. I luv her. What 2 do pls ur advice.
Erm...for starters, the earlier u undstnd dt love doesn't exist the better for u to wise up!
U see, another misconception is to biliv virgins are/will be faithful. Most of these ladies are glad to live up their lives of fantasies to the reality level at the slightest opportunity of getting punctured!
Dude, it's one hell of a death to love-up!
Re: Advice Urgently Pls! by alienware(m): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
j tizie: @ uj-sizzle I know every gurls dream is 2 settle down 4 marriage.but we both stil have long way 2 go my future is bright i'm 22 nd she is 19.
who tell u say ur future brigth ? because u go school ? dat gurl old pass u ! u better forget her go hussle,if not you go get hypertension & high blood pressure
Re: Advice Urgently Pls! by WorldwarIII: 12:12am On Apr 29, 2013
"Operation disvirgin".. Perfect way to start a new year! grin grin
Anyway, as per ur chick, keep your ears to the ground!
Re: Advice Urgently Pls! by xavipedro(m): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2013
WTF? Accept gift from toasters, receiving their calls, you be mugu or are you a learner? Send me her number, make i rejoice with you before she delete you comot for her list.
Re: Advice Urgently Pls! by ivyT(f): 1:33am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote
author=xavipedro post=15468385]WTF? Accept gift from toasters,
receiving their calls, you be mugu or are you a learner? Send me her
number, make i rejoice with you before she delete you comot for her
list.[/quote]

wicked

badtSharpGuy#

(1) (Reply)

Qualities You Like Or Hate In The Opposite Sex. / Help! A Must Read / For Ladies: What Guys Want From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.