Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Sacrilege - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sacrilege (1345 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sacrilege by RJazzie: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2008
YOUR WIFE AND YOUR SISTER   shocked shocked shocked

Your beloved wife and your Sister are lovers cry cry. They were lovers before, and after you married her.

What will you do? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sacrilege by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2008
bundle the both of them to hell ,to be judged by d devil cool
Re: Sacrilege by SamMilla1(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2008
hmm, difficult to believe, i will say that if you love yur wife, try to see if you can relocate to another city, where you will be very far from your sister.dont try to hate them,
Re: Sacrilege by RJazzie: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2008
SAM MILLA:

hmm, difficult to believe, i will say that if you love yur wife, try to see if you can relocate to another city, where you will be very far from your sister.don't try to hate them,
Easier said than done. In otherwords, while the wife was married to you all these years she never loved you but tolerated you in order to keep her face and acts secret.

I think two of them should be sent to hell fast.
Re: Sacrilege by onyekang1(f): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2008
do things lik this still happen? anyway, i guess keeping them far apart might do the trick
Re: Sacrilege by RJazzie: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2008
onyeka_ng

How do u accomplish that? Like send one to Space or Mars and leave one on earth I don't think so.

We are talking about two independent ladies (who were lovers right from school days), the sister introduced the wife to the brother and they got married in the absence of the sister. Only for her to come back and resume where they stopped. The question is how do you separate them. Because u can't restrict any from walking, working or going to social functions, because they can always arrange a spot to meet.

This is what i call dilema (worse case scenario)
Re: Sacrilege by SamMilla1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2008
R.Jazzie:

onyeka_ng

How do u accomplish that? Like send one to Space or Mars and leave one on earth I don't think so.

We are talking about two independent ladies (who were lovers right from school days), the sister introduced the wife to the brother and they got married in the absence of the sister. Only for her to come back and resume where they stopped. The question is how do you separate them. Because u can't restrict any from walking, working or going to social functions, because they can always arrange a spot to meet.

This is what i call dilema (worse case scenario)

Do u think that the best thing to do is sending them to hell, i dont agree there, lets try to find a solution first, people dont come back from hell, we are all sinners in one way or the other and that includes you, i am sure that you never get a well deserved punishment for all ur own sins,

MEN REGARD IT AS THEIR RIGHT TO RETURN EVIL FOR EVIL AND IF THEY CANNOT, THEY FEEL THEY HAVE LOST THEIR LIBERTY,
Re: Sacrilege by hammers(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2008
Give them a last chance
Re: Sacrilege by izeek(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2008
nothing, afterall its her past.

i wud only be careful as to notice if they still have feelings for each other
Re: Sacrilege by tRoOE(f): 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2008
lmfao what movie script did you get that from grin grin grin
Re: Sacrilege by whitelexi(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2008
The marriage don end oh.
Even the brother/sister relationship don end too grin

Make everybody bone shocked
Re: Sacrilege by Sisikill: 9:04pm On Apr 14, 2008
The question is how do you separate them.

Separate YOURSELF from THEM and you have to worry about that. Seriously, if catching your wife in a lovers clinch with your sister is not grounds for divorce, I don't know what is.
Re: Sacrilege by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2008
Give them a last chance

wat kinda last chance,dis people sure has a stool beside d devil in hell to sit on ,cos d sin is so much,like i said bundle them to hell and leave d rest for d devil undecided
Re: Sacrilege by TOYOSI20(f): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2008
LOl, Sounds like an episode of Jerry Springer,

U're right na real sacrilege shocked
Re: Sacrilege by Cadet(f): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2008
Jerry Springer and Maury combined
Re: Sacrilege by stannesi(m): 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2008
dats not good.
If my wife waz a Lesbian or bi, i wouldn't mind fu**kin both her and her lover,

, but if her lover waz my sister, hmmmm,

well 4 dis silly questn, Thank God gat no sis., and no lesbian in d fam.

bad thoughts "i would stick super-glue on deir Love Machine", lol
Re: Sacrilege by ikamefa(f): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2008
@ topic hehehehehehe Nollywood is calling oh grin

just divorce your wife and bone your sister hence forth oh

erhmmmmmmmmm another option is erhmmmmmmmmmm! tongue

kuku! join this love-feast abi? wink cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Sacrilege by TOYOSI20(f): 12:58am On Apr 15, 2008
Cadet:

Jerry Springer and Maury combined

LMSAO . . , . . . . . . . . , , . . tongue
Re: Sacrilege by RJazzie: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2008
izeek:

nothing, afterall its her past.

i would only be careful as to notice if they still have feelings for each other

The incidence is in the present (they are lovers) not in her past. They have been going out b/4 she got married to the brother and she still continued when she had the chance.

tRoOE:

lmfao what movie script did you get that from grin grin grin

Not a movie script dear. It happened to a brother who is seeking advice. The guy is in dilema or should i say steaming hot soup? wink
Re: Sacrilege by welli(f): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2008
this one pass sacrilege o.does things like this reallly happen?anyway na to divorce d wife.this kind of case needs divine intervention frm god bcus d husband or nobody can talk them into letting d act die.NA WAH OOOOOOOOOO
Re: Sacrilege by Keziah(f): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2008
I read a similar story in a magazine also. I guess these things do much happen. But rarely.

I suggest the man divorce his wife for the wonderful sis to marry lipsrsealed. Or take the matter to the elders in the family for settlement. I guess the sis and wifey will be too ashamed to continue the wonderful relationship. cry cry

To think that the sis would have respected the brother's marriage and let go, but she and the so-called wife continued the shameful act shocked shocked.

I tire ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Sacrilege by RJazzie: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2008
You said absolutely everything i have in mind. I guess the family part might work. But different strokes for different folks they say undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Love? / The Devil I Love / Eff A Traveler’s Digest: 10 Countries With Beautiful Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.