Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Feelings! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feelings! (1289 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Girls Feelings In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feelings! by unhappywoman: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
I knw I need help! I have dis strong feeling dat my husband is cheating on me but each time I stylishly ask him he swears wth God's name dat he is nt! But wat he keeps saying is dat he once had d intension cos he stil has hangover for his ex and moreso,I saw d messages on his fone. What do I do.
Re: Feelings! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
unhappy woman: I knw I need help! I have dis strong feeling dat my husband is cheating on me but each time I stylishly ask him he swears wth God's name dat he is nt! But wat he keeps saying is dat he once had d intension cos he stil has hangover for his ex and moreso,I saw d messages on his fone. What do I do.

Are you kidding?
You have recently created another thread telling us how you don't love yor husband and same day you tell us you're concerned about him suppossedly cheating?
Re: Feelings! by unhappywoman: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
So because I said I hav feelings for my ex now means dat I shudnt be concerned abt wat my husby does!??
Re: Feelings! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
unhappy woman: So because I said I hav feelings for my ex now means dat I shudnt be concerned abt wat my husby does!??

You did not seem to be concerned abput him in any way in your previous thread. At least I had such an impression.
Sorry but you and your hubby really have issues. How long have you been married you said?
Re: Feelings! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
unhappy woman: Hi,bin married for some months now but stil very unhappy wth my marriage, I don't feel anytin for my man but instead I feel so much for my ex. I my husband prosposed to me just after 3months of we dating and I had to abandon a relationship of 6yrs all because I felt d latter was way younger, now I hate my self for making this decision. What do I do.

unhappy woman: I knw I need help! I have dis strong feeling dat my husband is cheating on me but each time I stylishly ask him he swears wth God's name dat he is nt! But wat he keeps saying is dat he once had d intension cos he stil has hangover for his ex and moreso,I saw d messages on his fone. What do I do.

Madam, which one come be ur problem nah. Na wa o!
Re: Feelings! by unhappywoman: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2013
For 7months nw!
Re: Feelings! by WackyJ1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
unhappy woman: For 7months nw!
You and your husband are the same only that he is taking active action while you're here whining.

1 Like

Re: Feelings! by unhappywoman: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
Meaning wat? U guys shud just stop being unrealistic... Only if u knw wat I go thru in dis man's hands. Then u won't blaming for feeling they way I do...
Re: Feelings! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
unhappy woman: Meaning wat? U guys shud just stop being unrealistic... Only if u knw wat I go thru in dis man's hands. Then u won't blaming for feeling they way I do...

But to tink of it, how can u marry some1 u have no feelings for? Abi u think say marriage na joke?
Re: Feelings! by obyrich(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
pasqal88:

But to tink of it, how can u marry some1 u have no feelings for? Abi u think say marriage na joke?
She dived into marriage dazzled by the man's opulence or supposedly rich background. Now the reality of her wrong decision has dawned on her.
Re: Feelings! by unhappywoman: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
I loved him initially but all of a sudden tins jus got reali bad...
Re: Feelings! by 190: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
this woman is one hella confused woman

i bet she must be nigerian

just like the rest undecided
Re: Feelings! by unhappywoman: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
obyrich:
She dived into marriage dazzled by the man's opulence or supposedly rich background. Now the reality of her wrong decision has dawned on her.
Says who?
Re: Feelings! by unhappywoman: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
190: this woman is one hella confused woman

Meaning wat @190? Is it only in nigeria dat women get confused! U might say am confused but definately am nt.
Re: Feelings! by unhappywoman: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
pasqal88:

I had feelings for him until he started maltreating me...
Re: Feelings! by iebanehita(m): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
190: this woman is one hella confused woman

WTF??!
You must b a Racist.
So muc hatred for Nigerian Women.
V bn seeing all ur post.

Bt i dn't blame you sha.
Ds Woman is stil a toddler
@OP,... You r a Big Joke.
Go see a Psychologist or Marriage counsellor and sort out ur issues.
Re: Feelings! by WorldwarIII: 12:08am On Apr 29, 2013
spice his akamu with rat poison.....yeye .
Re: Feelings! by Mayflowa(m): 12:26am On Apr 29, 2013
You seem very unhappy and unfulfilled. The best option 4 you is to see a marriage counsellor, not a Pastor o.

Weigh things you can do 2 improve the marriage. For most couple, marriage is a tug-of-war for the first 3 yrs. The reason is because of different home and background. This feeling will wear off soon

But if you try ur best and still feel unhappy, you can try separation first and put ur act together b4 you finally go 4 divorce.
Re: Feelings! by dmcdad: 12:37am On Apr 29, 2013
unhappy woman: I loved him initially but all of a sudden tins jus got reali bad...
The I think there is need for you to retrace your steps back to when things were great...

You know, please do yourself a favour, if these stories of yours (that is this thread and the other one you created of how you still have feelings for your ex blah blah blah...)are true, then you should really be explicit in giving us the low down of all that is going on so that one would know how or where to tackle the issue from.

I am stating this cause I have seen several posts of yours on this thread where you seem to come up with several new stuffs every now and then. What is really the problem? Dang!

Re: Feelings! by xavipedro(m): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2013
Madam, you seem disconsolate and heartbroken. What you need is a real joystick from your ex to straighten your life and you shall come back here to testify to the goodness and merciful of nairalanders for giving you such a wonderful advice.
Re: Feelings! by WackyJ1(m): 7:12am On Apr 29, 2013
I think this woman is a liar
Re: Feelings! by 190: 7:19am On Apr 29, 2013
iebanehita:

WTF??!
You must b a Racist.
So muc hatred for Nigerian Women.
V bn seeing all ur post.

Bt i dn't blame you sha.
Ds Woman is stil a toddler
@OP,... You r a Big Joke.
Go see a Psychologist or Marriage counsellor and sort out ur issues.

Re: Feelings! by unhappywoman: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2013
Mayflowa: You seem very unhappy and unfulfilled. The best option 4 you is to see a marriage counsellor, not a Pastor o.

Weigh things you can do 2 improve the marriage. For most couple, marriage is a tug-of-war for the first 3 yrs. The reason is because of different home and background. This feeling will wear off soon

But if you try ur best and still feel unhappy, you can try separation first and put ur act together b4 you finally go 4 divorce.
Thks!
Re: Feelings! by CharlesShaw(m): 8:09am On Apr 29, 2013
@UnhappyWoman am tired of reading ur sick posts.
In just a day u created two threads,
1: Lamenting on hw u dnt luv ur hubby dat ur missing ur ex
2: Lamenting again on how u feel ur hubby is cheatin on u wit his ex.
Am freakin fed up with u.
U def need to be Psychoanalysed.
If u like, remain Unhappy. E no concern me.
Re: Feelings! by 190: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2013
Charles Shaw: @UnhappyWoman am tired of reading ur sick posts.
In just a day u created two threads,
1: Lamenting on hw u dnt luv ur hubby dat ur missing ur ex
2: Lamenting again on how u feel ur hubby is cheatin on u wit his ex.
Am freakin fed up with u.
U def need to be Psychoanaysed.

Re: Feelings! by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2013
@op you have the right to create as many posts as you want until you get the right answers that is if it is possible to get the right answers here.
Re: Feelings! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2013
unhappy woman: So because I said I hav feelings for my ex now means dat I shudnt be concerned abt wat my husby does!??
which kind person be ds OP?
U admitted having feelings for ur ex, yet scared ur hubby might be cheatin(with an ex)!

U are only a cheat who is scared by karma, and tortured by a guilty conscience!

U need to be ignored!

(1) (Reply)

Man Locks Up Girlfriends Pants With Padlock To Prevent Her From Cheating / How Do Ladies Cope?? / Scientist Claim To Have Discovered The Formular For Lasting Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.