Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Is Examination Malpractice A Sin? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Examination Malpractice A Sin? (12700 Views)

WAEC Dragged To Federal High Court Abuja Over Examination Malpractice / Pictures: Could This Be The Best Way Of Curbing Exam Malpractice In Nigeria? / The Economic Importance Of Exam Malpractice: A Must-read Before Your Next Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Examination Malpractice A Sin? by Fynestboi: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
FB: Once more before judging anyone,put yourself in his/her shoes.Eg A science student who go to a school where they is not any apparatus.he/she has no practical idea of his subject.what can you expect?

A school without qualify teachers will have no choice but to help her student.

You should also know that every parent are not the same(No father will be happy to pay waec fees for his child 5 times)
so whats the point? Its not a sin?
Re: Is Examination Malpractice A Sin? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
Fynestboi: so whats the point? Its not a sin?
Read between the lines.i wont suggest anytin to advoid controversy.The choice is yours.
Re: Is Examination Malpractice A Sin? by Kunlexic(m): 2:38am On Sep 14, 2013
Some people would say its not how brilliant can make some1 succeed in exam but hw smart you are and i frowns @ dis statement..I preferred to do what i know and have a score that is not up to ur own than to involves in malpractice and score high...if i do my best,God will do the rest coz av worked towards it,surely he will crowns the effort.
Re: Is Examination Malpractice A Sin? by divads(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
roli21: Its sin to dos who belive it is.....som of u r callin it cheatin,,nw lemme tel u..students r bein cheated too because des examiners..waec jamb n co do set way 2 hard questions 4 top students n average student cudnt comprehend knwin fuly wel hw bad our educational system is,,some teachers dnt even teach nytin in clas @al............so i dnt blame parents who suport des practice because it wat d nigerian edu system caused in dist place...if students r wel taught n edu is easy 4 al...i tel u al dis waec questions wud b very easy n der wud b nutin like malpractice in nigeria.....take a look @foreign schools.,u wnt hear of such malpractice because de r wel taught n dia questions r al comprehendable
lmao.... u're yet to tell us if its a sin or nat, Nigerian's poor education system, Teachers nat teaching well in class, Jamb et waec setting difficult qstnz is nat enough reason for u to cheat bro.....its jas like a doc killing his patient bcoz hiz got maleria or evn Aids....wen he goes to court, wit d excuz of i killed hm coz he had maleria or aids...hpe dats enough reason to set im free...

We're talking abt if exammalpractise is a sin or nat... I can rmba bak @ sec skul wen we argued abt dx same issue...almost ewibadi waz on my neck, i jas axd dm 1 qstn.... Y du u hide wen doin it?? Am sure if u can ansa dat qstn, u'll tell urslf d truth...

1 Like

Re: Is Examination Malpractice A Sin? by divads(m): 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
Idrismusty97: Its a LAW and LAWS are created by humans.A wise saying goes like this

"learn the rules so you know how to break them"

Before you break the law.Think deeply why that law is created.Is it for the benefit of the country?,Is it because of they selfish interest?(To make more money from the masses who failed),Is it to strengten the educational sector?Etc

Once more before judging anyone,put yourself in his/her shoes.Eg A science student who go to a school where they is not any apparatus.he/she has no practical idea of his subject.what can you expect?
A school without qualify teachers will have no choice but to help her student.
You should also know that every parent are not the same(No father will be happy to pay waec fees for his child 5 times)
SIN IS SIN OOO BRO! NO MATTER THE REASON!!!
Re: Is Examination Malpractice A Sin? by Idrismusty97(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
divads: SIN IS SIN OOO BRO! NO MATTER THE REASON!!!
Laws and sins are different.If you read the bible its a law not to eat unclean animals.But jesus came and broke that law.E said eat watever you like but dont eat it near your brother who consider it a sin or else you would make him sin.This great man also dine with sinners which is also consider a Sin/law.Remember he also work on the sabath day by healing a sick(You knw the rest story na).lastly he stop the multitude from stoning a prostitude to death saying"Who among you that have not sin should throw the 1st stone"
So tell me all this he has done.does it make him a sinner or just a law breaker?
Re: Is Examination Malpractice A Sin? by divads(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
Idrismusty97: Laws and sins are different.If you read the bible its a law not to eat unclean animals.But jesus came and broke that law.E said eat watever you like but dont eat it near your brother who consider it a sin or else you would make him sin.This great man also dine with sinners which is also consider a Sin/law.Remember he also work on the sabath day by healing a sick(You knw the rest story na).lastly he stop the multitude from stoning a prostitude to death saying"Who among you that have not sin should throw the 1st stone"
So tell me all this he has done.does it make him a sinner or just a law breaker?
nyc one bro, bt d bible said we shld obey doz in authority...2ndly jesus dint brk any law in mattew 5 vs 17 "Think nat that i am cme to destroy the law, or d prophets; i am not cme to destroy, but to fulfill" xo God wnt us to be law breakers? Thirdly God z a righteous judge, xo wat du u tink He'll do in dx situation.....2 boyz abt 2 ryt xams( the 1st read nd read, burnt nyt candle, denyd hmslf slp etc, nd wrote nd dint pass or was purposely faild coz he dint wnt to cheat nd the other guy dat dint evn prepare atal bt cheatd nd passd, what du u tink God'z judgement i'll be, remba HE'S nat partiall!! Bro letz tel ourslf d truth...coz d future wil tell

1 Like

Re: Is Examination Malpractice A Sin? by ruffneck(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2013
phtemie: What else would it be if not a sin?
Maybe a SINglet
Re: Is Examination Malpractice A Sin? by matalan: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
People finding justification to sin.
Re: Is Examination Malpractice A Sin? by divads(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
ruffneck:
Maybe a SINglet
gringringringrin
matalan: People finding justification to sin.
lolz, u're ryt man, using bible to bak up sin *smh!
Re: Is Examination Malpractice A Sin? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
all i know is , everyone cant pass with out expo cryall i know is , everyone cant pass with out expo
Re: Is Examination Malpractice A Sin? by DavidOluyale(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Fynestboi:
bt do u knw sum get involve in malpractice witout deir conscience priking them...

Exactly!.

I donno mhen

(1) (2) (Reply)

NECO Releases November/December 2019 SSCE Result / Lubricant Maker, Ebuka Onunkwo Increases Community School Enrollment With Donati / Can English Article (An) Be Used For Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.