Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria (55380 Views)

Vanguard : S-west Is Nigeria’s Kidnap Capital — Report / Really, How Far Behind India Is Nigeria? / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Go Down)

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
Onitsha

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
Biafra diplomat: Oh cut the crap! Where you not in Nigeria before you traveled out, so why didn't you start the revolution then or is it today Nigeria got spoilt? You armchair critics never cease to amaze me, you are in your comfort zone and yet yapping about revolution.[size=18pt] Don't worry I will soon join you in yankee since i'm already processing my papers and from there we will together shout for revolution![/size]

Why process your papers when you were busy barking at me on the previous pages that your land is clean?
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
Students of Ogun stae

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
[size=18pt]At all the "victims" out there, feeling victimized because their village is on this thread, get a tissue and get involve with the politics of your village.

It's not my fault.

I didn't beg your government to be inactive since 1960.

For those claiming "old pictures", post the recent ones or keep quiet.

As for those disclaiming their village, your solution is out of my hands. I'm not a practicing psychologist.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ogun state - primary school

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
GenBuhari: OP,
You have spoilt your own thread by making tribalistic.

Shame on you!

How? Because you said so?

Dude, forget the distractions and post pics of sights of trash from any corner of Nigeria that you can find; ignore whatever some shallow people might call you. Social Media is powerful, this might be the medium from which attention will start being paid to this critical issue that affects the environment and health of the people. Nairaland is powerful, if you dont know, know it now. If issues on Nairaland do not affect Nigeria's online community (and thus Nigerians on the ground and in the diaspora) the Presidency and State Govts wont have "OBVIOUS" PAID SUPPORTERS battle it out everyday online ---sometimes for hours on end--- trying to sway people's minds.

So, all Im saying is, forget the lesser issues and lets all for once focus on the Bigger, more critical, issues and put the Nigerian Govt to shame by calling attention to this menace. Maybe when a major news house picks up on this thread and blasts the Nigerian Govt on their dirty society maybe then they'll be forced to act. So, dude, post similar pics; that should be the aim not the unnecessary bickering.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by juman(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
One nigeria is the problem.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ijebu-Ode

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by OneNaira6: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Are you dumb?

When did I start posting SW pictures?

I started posting SW pictures on page twno, homie.

You can count......I've seen you counting the changes you made after your night job. Try again

[size=18pt]Your cry of victimization won't hinder me from revealing the dirtiness in Nigeria and especially the trash covering your village. [/size]

oh STFU you stupid attention seeking @sahwo of NL. I am not from SE but i would point out a huge bias when i see one and i saw one. Ask yourself why not only I butmutiple others saw the shit u fat cow. By the way, learn to read correctly. I said I saw more SE than SW and north put together based on the pages I saw. now care to explain how your illiterate shouting counter out what I wrote. Did I in anyway say you did not post pics on page two or did i say if i add up all the SE pics and add up all SW and North, there is more SE posted. it wasn't even algebra but simple math and this illiterate monkey couldn't grasp. learn to read and comprehend and STFU.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
One_Naira:

oh STFU you stupid attention seeking @sahwo of NL. I am not from SE but i would point out a huge bias when i see one and i saw one. Ask yourself why not only I butmutiple others saw the shit u fat cow. By the way, learn to read correctly. I said I saw more SE than SW and north put together based on the pages I saw. now care to explain how your illiterate shouting counter out what I wrote. Did I in anyway say you did not post pics on page two or did i say if i add up all the SE pics and add up all SW and North, there is more SE posted. it wasn't even algebra but simple math and this illiterate monkey couldn't grasp. learn to read and comprehend and STFU.

Shhhhhhh you're making too much noise.

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by EkoAtlantic: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
Wow!!!
OP, this is Impressive.

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
Anambra

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by OneNaira6: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
payless:

This shouldn't be about south, east, west or north. This is about Nigeria as a whole. I am Yoruba and I don't care who leads Nigeria. I will move to Aba tomorrow if it looks three times better of what Lagos looks like.

I personally do not care. Just wanted to correct the guy that was dissapointed that East were getting angry from her post. Just wanted to let him know they wouldn't have been angry if her bias wasn't so glarly. We all seen them insult the mess out of their governors on this forum, they would have done it again if it was a decent person that actually did this thread
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
One_Naira:

[size=18pt]I personally do not care[/size]. Just wanted to correct the guy that was dissapointed that East were getting angry from her post. Just wanted to let him know they wouldn't have been angry if her bias wasn't so glarly. We all seen them insult the mess out of their governors on this forum, they would have done it again if it was a decent person that actually did this thread

Yes, you do.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by EkoAtlantic: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
What's your previous Monicker op?
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
I dont get how many of you can walk by filth everyday and not care.

You SHOULD care.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hut in Ijebu Ode, the capital of Ijebuland? shocked shocked grin

My Ijebu people need to get their shiite together - it's 2013!! angry angry tongue

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
Eko Atlantic: What's your previous Monicker op?

lol

Iyen ko matter nau
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
How can many of you walk by this filth everyday anf not care?

Look this this innocent baby playing with germs, toxins, bacteria etc?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/457021_which_way_nigeria_jpg073deccecd41edc85021dca6d7202f22
Damn!! And most of the filthiest places in Nigeria aren't even on the internet... grin

How the fvck do people survive in naija?? grin

Yet, muthafuggers get braggart on the internet about naija...

Is Somalia even this dirty? - I need to consult google pictures - I shall be back in a jiffy.. cool
Texas.Cowgirl:
How can many of you walk by this filth everyday anf not care?

Look this this innocent baby playing with germs, toxins, bacteria etc?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/457021_which_way_nigeria_jpg073deccecd41edc85021dca6d7202f22

This is Oyo, btw
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by naptu2: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
kingoflag:

How? Because you said so?

Dude, forget the distractions and post pics of sights of trash from any corner of Nigeria that you can find; ignore whatever some shallow people might call you. Social Media is powerful, this might be the medium from which attention will start being paid to this critical issue that affects the environment and health of the people. Nairaland is powerful, if you dont know, know it now. If issues on Nairaland do not affect Nigeria's online community (and thus Nigerians on the ground and in the diaspora) the Presidency and State Govts wont have "OBVIOUS" PAID SUPPORTERS battle it out everyday online ---sometimes for hours on end--- trying to sway people's minds.

So, all Im saying is, forget the lesser issues and lets all for once focus on the Bigger, more critical, issues and put the Nigerian Govt to shame by calling attention to this menace. Maybe when a major news house picks up on this thread and blasts the Nigerian Govt on their dirty society maybe then they'll be forced to act. So, dude, post similar pics; that should be the aim not the unnecessary bickering.
+10000

We all saw how the Police Academy videos and pictures made the President come to Lagos for an on the spot assessment. We saw how videos of Uzoma Okere being beaten by naval ratings got the governor involved in the case. There is power in social media and we need to use it. What is more important, petty ethnic brickbats or actually effecting a change in living conditions?
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Biafradiplomat: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Why process your papers when you were busy barking at me on the previous pages that your land is clean?

Yes Nigeria is fvcked and not what its supposed to be, courtesy of our primitively avaricious and gluttonously inept leaders but you really messed up an ordinarily good tread you created by going tribal, if only your intentions were devoid of ethnic bias, I would have hailed you as the Julia Assange of Nigeria but that opportunity of doing a good job as a whistle blower and probably igniting the much touted revolution was destroyed on the alter of ethnic prejudice. What a missed opportunity!
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
I still cant get over the fact that a mother allowed her child play in that disgusting water.

2 Likes

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by EkoAtlantic: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lol

Iyen ko matter nau

Omo mehn e matter die, just wanna know.
...Hint jor
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
Cowgirl,

I'm about to build a website with these pictures on wordpress... Can you please include the state and location of every picture you posted?
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by DrMuzungu(m): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
juman: One nigeria is the problem.

And if Nigeria splits into 3 (or as many as you wish) separate entities, bad attitude, theft, corruption that produces all the filth which is on display in this topic, will suddenly disappear?!

As for tribalism (oh no, not again), I would not mind at all if my beloved homeland is run by foreigners, as long as it is run well and the life is improving every day. But, so far, my own people have failed miserably, year after year, term after term.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
Biafra diplomat: Yes Nigeria is fvcked and not what its supposed to be, courtesy of our primitively avaricious and gluttonously inept leaders but you really messed up an ordinarily good tread you created by going tribal, if only your intentions were devoid of ethnic bias, I would have hailed you as the Julia Assange of Nigeria but that opportunity of doing a good job as a whistle blower and probably igniting the much touted revolution was destroyed on the alter of ethnic prejudice. What a missed opportunity!

No, sweety.
You tried to mess this thread up by posting tribal bullshoid that had nothing to do with the pictures.
Thankfully, you failed tho.
So no problem over here.
Good luck with your papers.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
ShyM-X:
Cowgirl,

I'm about to build a website with these pictures on wordpress... Can you please include the state and location of every picture you posted?

I did.
If you need any help, holla.
Thanks, shymmex.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

Omo mehn e matter die, just wanna know.
...Hint jor
Ekiti

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22)

Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals / Natasha Akpoti Gifts Her Nanny A House In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.