Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria (55443 Views)

Vanguard : S-west Is Nigeria’s Kidnap Capital — Report / Really, How Far Behind India Is Nigeria? / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 29, 2013
ShyM-X:

Probably last year.. However, he lost the little credibility he had when he started jocking the inept and utterly corrupt GEJ everywhere...

He's no different from taharqa, papabrowne, and the other thieving PDP crumb-munchers... undecided undecided

lol

I hope this thread doesn't scare you from going to Ijebuland

Ogun

[img]http://3.bp..com/-NlBfpZAMnFE/T4ne0kHU-TI/AAAAAAAABxg/RNG05_1sxlQ/s1600/DSC_4005.JPG[/img]
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 29, 2013
Taking a break.......
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 29, 2013
Kudos to op? Wonder how you came to take so many pics in different parts of country.

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by SisiKill1: 2:44am On Apr 29, 2013
payless: My wife is currently sitting with me in my computer room and I am trying so hard not to let her see all these horrible pictures. This is a disgrace and insult to all Nigerians that our government (local, state and federal) allow this to happen. I used to have a satellite that broadcasting NTA Plus in the U.S, I had to uproot the satellite from my backyard because anytime I watched NTA nothing good being broadcast.

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 29, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

LOL The dude is hilarious.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by SisiKill1: 2:49am On Apr 29, 2013
Ruby...do Kaduna!!

We is clean peoples!! cool cool
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 29, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Ruby...do Kaduna!!

We is clean peoples!! cool cool

LMAO!! grin

I keep seeing mud huts mehn. Igave up on the Northern part of Nigeria tongue

And no, you iz my people. tongue tongue

Ogun market...very unsanitary

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by SisiKill1: 2:52am On Apr 29, 2013
Rotflmao!!

But the mud is still clean naa!! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by DAY12(m): 2:52am On Apr 29, 2013
Thread Closed

Texas Girl, go and sleep wink
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 29, 2013
Kaduna state

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 29, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Rotflmao!!

But the mud is still clean naa!! cheesy cheesy
lol oogbadun

Kaduna

Bauchi

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Ama28(f): 2:56am On Apr 29, 2013
Am baffled that people are calling this lady names for uploading pictures about Aba here. That's exactly my problem with us all! How can you be accountable to the government if you are having a "cover it up" mentality! What is tribal cynicism in exposing bad governance?

This the definition of democracy
Wake up Nigerians!

7 Likes

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 29, 2013
Relax...Ekiti is not that bad...
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 29, 2013
Ms. Cowmilk

Can you post pictures of my sweet home, Epe? wink grin
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by imperiouxx(m): 2:58am On Apr 29, 2013
payless: My wife is currently sitting with me in my computer room and I am trying so hard not to let her see all these horrible pictures. This is a disgrace and insult to all Nigerians that our government (local, state and federal) allow this to happen. I used to have a satellite that broadcasting NTA Plus in the U.S, I had to uproot the satellite from my backyard because anytime I watched NTA nothing good being broadcast.

LOL! grin
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 29, 2013
Ama28: Am baffled that people are calling this lady names for uploading pictures about Aba here. That's exactly my problem with us all! How can you be accountable to the government if you are having a "cover it up" mentality! What is tribal cynicism in exposing bad governance?

This the definition of democracy
Wake up Nigerians!

That's politics section for you. I'm used to crazy people in this section.

We all want to see nice pictures, not bothering with the reality. SMH
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 29, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Relax...Ekiti is not that bad...

Se omo ekiti ni e?

ShyM-X:
Ms. Cowmilk

Can you post pictures of my sweet home, Epe? wink grin

cowgirl

Yes

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtsu0rcoKxgLH58sVtWe3ujjZkqc_mbeBgchnpm9c3MhjG6SUl0Q[/img][img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDp2DUEayZ_5uT2xbbaiVBJ5uBujqHxn67AgGw9tITKLbLsqr76w[/img]
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 29, 2013
redsun:

I wonder how big a cow's mind is? Real cows could be intelligent though,but assumed ones like you always turn out to be beef,the consumables.

Should you be criticizing her or posting pictures of States in her own region if you really do feel aggrieved?! This is not about tribalism, she told you from jump that the aim was to shame all of Nigeria's state Governments. She cant post all the states at once, so assist her instead of cloaking everything in, and attributing everything to, tribalism. Thats a shallow way to go about things.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 29, 2013

Same here, Im hoping my GF doesnt for any reason say she wants to sit next to me so she wont see the horror Im seeing on the screen. I havent lived in Nigeria since I was a boy and I always have dreams of moving there with my family some day.....

This is depressing.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 29, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Yes.. Aramoko.

shocked

If I catch you lying angry

I'm also from Ekiti cool
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 29, 2013
payless: Regardless of where these pictures emanated from, no Nigerian deserves to live in any of these places. We have our destiny in our hands. We have two generations being wasted here. Something urgently must be done as soon as possible.

You should send your appeal to those who prefer the likes of GEJ in control of their destiny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

FG Approves Salary Increase For Civil Servants. / Peter Obi Two-Million-Man March In Rivers State (Photos, Video) / Police Dismantle Roadblocks, Desert Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.