Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria (55466 Views)

Vanguard : S-west Is Nigeria’s Kidnap Capital — Report / Really, How Far Behind India Is Nigeria? / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 29, 2013
ShyM-X:
Cowmilk

I'm about to hit the sheet - where Epe at?
tongue

Goatmilk, I already posted it.

Look up.

Shollypopz: Ileke why??!! Why??!........

This is not good grin grin

lol it's never good.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 29, 2013
Taking a break......
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Modern housing estate, Warri

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsxK89eUd7KcZPbKJBS0pNEEsDZqftshYcXO1ZOQwM3DLr-9-F[/img]

This picture is deceptive. It is not a housing estate. It is a hotel advertised for sale near Osubi in Warri. Obviously, you've been trolling the Internet looking for pictures that suit your agenda but you've got to be honest about your captioning.

2 Likes

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 29, 2013
omonuan:

This picture is deceptive. It is not a housing estate. It is a hotel advertised for sale near Osubi in Warri. Obviously, you've been trolling the Internet looking for pictures that suit your agenda but you've got to be honest about your captioning.

I apologize if I'm wrong.

Where can we verify your information?

The land still looks dirty tho
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by ekoilee: 3:39am On Apr 29, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Doncha think you are taking this your Defender of Lagos schtick a bit far?

Your main concern should be the truth and not what I'm taking too far.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:40am On Apr 29, 2013
Michaeljones36:

You show the back of a single building where a handful of homeless people live undecided undecided undecided and you compare it to blocks and cities in Nigeria that are deep in filth? i DONT GET

Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by mojibbz(m): 3:40am On Apr 29, 2013
But........that's not the topic in discourse.

[/quote]LMFAO... grin
But........that's not the topic in discourse.

[/quote]LMFAO...
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by ekoilee: 3:42am On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
LOL @ eko ilee, do you know every square inch of Lagos by heart?

Not really, I just know the pictures has nothing to do with Lagos.

Not that I care about eye sores in Lagos, just be truthful with the pictures..
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I apologize if I'm wrong.

Where can we verify your information?

The land still looks dirty tho

https://www.nairaland.com/1191378/forsale-hotel-osubi-warri-delta
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 29, 2013
eko ilee:

You don't care about eyesores in Lagos yet you want me to believe that you care about Lagos/Lagosians?

The pictures I posted ARE from Lagos. You cannot, with 100% certainty, tell me that you've memorized every square inch of Lagos.

I even doubt you walk through the slums to really see how the people you care about survives.

3 Likes

But why is Port Harcourt not up there?

According to the pictures I'm seeing on google pictures right about now - Port Harcourt has to be the filthiest place on planet earth... grin Dirt and oil spillage should never mix - that's the story of Port Harcourt...

However, I still don't know why Nigerians defend the people in government - they're the worst kleptocrats ever!!

Perhaps, most people on this forum have relatives working for the government...

Anyway, I'm out - the filth on this thread is contagious... undecided undecided

2 Likes

omonuan:

https://www.nairaland.com/1191378/forsale-hotel-osubi-warri-delta

Alright. I'll correct it to " hotel".

Thanks.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 29, 2013
redsun:

I am questioning your motives.You are not doing for the safe of concern or that you could do better placed in the same position.Rather you are doing it to satisfy your bigot nature.

Typical Igbo man. You should be thanking the poster for exposing the shit$ rather than taking it as a tribal invasion.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Alright. I'll correct it to " hotel".

Thanks.

Mind you the hotel is not completed and the bushes were cleared for the picture. Therefore, it is not unclean environment per se. To be accurate, you have to indicate that the hotel is incompleted.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 29, 2013
eko ilee:

Are you saying there are no similarly filthy places anywhere in Lagos?
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 29, 2013
Michaeljones36:

I'm just trying to figure out what the point of all of this is.

Are you offering solutions to any of these problems?
Is there something specific you are hoping to achieve?

It seems like you are just posting pictures of poverty to try to anger people. Everyone that lives in Naija knows that this stuff exists. The important thing is how do we move forward and get better.

BTW - This is in Naija too. Which way do we go?

Why can't we post threads of dirty realistic places in Nigeria, when we post threads of beautiful places?

Answer me this riddle first.

If you get it right, I'll throw you a chow-chow.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by ekoilee: 3:53am On Apr 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You don't care about eyesores in Lagos yet you want me to believe that you care about Lagos/Lagosians?

The pictures I posted ARE from Lagos. You cannot, with 100% certainty, tell me that you've memorized every square inch of Lagos.

I even doubt you walk through the slums to really see how the people you care about survives.

1. I don't care because no society on the face of the earth is without eye sores, but I'm sure we are making positive improvements.

2. Again, the pictures in question are not Lagos pictures, not at least till you provide the link for us to see.

3. What inch or mile of Lagos I know or don't know is irrelevant, but the truth is.

4. You can mot tell me anything about slums, but you are free to keep doubting...

Again, be truthfulll
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 29, 2013
ShyM-X:
But why is Port Harcourt not up there?

According to the pictures I'm seeing on google pictures right about now - Port Harcourt has to be the filthiest place on planet earth... grin Dirt and oil spillage should never mix - that's the story of Port Harcourt...

However, I still don't know why Nigerians defend the people in government - they're the worst kleptocrats ever!!

Perhaps, most people on this forum have relatives working for the government...

Anyway, I'm out - the filth on this thread is contagious... undecided undecided

Shymmex, I'm giving you a task to go online and find those PH pictures.

I know you can do it.

You dont have muscles for no reason wink

Go on soldier, I believe in you.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by ekoilee: 3:56am On Apr 29, 2013
kingoflag:

Are you saying there are no similarly filthy places anywhere in Lagos?

There are filthy places in Lagos and if you need filthy pictures from Lagos, I'll give you plenty.

What I'm saying is, the 2 pictures I questioned are not Lagos pictures and like I said, not until the links are posted by the OP.

Prove me wrong and I'll apologize, but till then, the pictures are bogus Lagos pics..
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 29, 2013
eko ilee:

1. I don't care because no society on the face of the earth is without eye sores, but I'm sure we are making positive improvements.

2. Again, the pictures in question are not Lagos pictures, not at least till you provide the link for us to see.

3. What inch or mile of Lagos I know or don't know is irrelevant, but the truth is.

4. You can mot tell me anything about slums, but you are free to keep doubting...

Again, be truthfulll

To alleviate your turmoil, I'll try to retrace my steps for the pictures source tomorrow.

Not that it matters since the picture I posted are kinder to Lagos than the pictures of Lagos filth I'm currently viewing online right now.
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by lepasharon(f): 3:57am On Apr 29, 2013
Nigeria is dirty ,nothing new undecided
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 29, 2013
Google pics gatts more..
Re: The Dirtiness That "Is" Nigeria by Nobody: 4:11am On Apr 29, 2013
Thanks shymmex

lol its hidden embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22)

PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.