Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos (23077 Views)

Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) / Horror: Boy Slaughters Mother, 2 Sisters In Zamfara [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by wawaboy1(m): 1:59am On Apr 29, 2013
How husband allegedly slaughtered his wife in Lagos

• Deceased’s father narrates family ordeal

ENDURANCE Agbobonye-Ajisegiri, a native of Uro Ivrogbo Iri in Isoko South Local Council of Delta State was enjoying a blossoming career in Speech Writing.

In fact, she had concluded plans to pay for a Sports Utility Van (SUV) at the car dealer’s place as a surprise gift for her husband, when the same man sent her to her early grave with a knife, which he used to slice her throat.

But for the quick intervention of the Medical Doctor of the hospital who prevailed on the police from Shasha Division to arrest him, her husband, the prime suspect, who is now in the cell of the homicide unit of the State’s Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Panti, Yaba Lagos alongside his mother and sister, would have escaped the wrath of the law, when Endurance finally gave up the ghost at the hospital.

Unaware that danger lurked ahead, Endurance, who left her husband’s home following a feud between the duo, had innocently followed his spouse’s friend to make peace with the man she loved when the said man suddenly turned against her the next day and allegedly sliced her to death.

Endurance’s father, Elder Johnson Agbobonye, who is very distressed over his daughters’ demise, told The Guardian that he was yet to believe his daughter, whom he described as “the breadwinner of my family” has been sent to the great beyond by a wicked husband.”

Elder Agbobonye narrated how the feud between Endurance, a Speech Writing Consultant and Managing Director of Speech Transition Company Limited and her husband, a native of Kogi State, began.

According to the 68-year-old man: “ I was not at home when it happened. I was at the sea side, and so they called me.

On Saturday April 13, a friend of my daughter’s husband came to our house to come and carry Endurance, my daughter so that they could go and meet the husband for settlement over the quarrel between them. He did not meet her in our house here; he had to go to her office to carry her to the husband’s place. My daughter quarrelled with her husband, which we settled. The following day, the young man sent me a text telling me he was not satisfied with the settlement. Immediately, I called my daughter to stay away from him, because the content of the message he sent to me showed that he did not love her and did not want her.”

He continued: “I warned her not to go to him. It was this friend of my daughter’s husband that put pressure on her and carried her to the man on Saturday, April 13 when I was not at home, at about 2.00p.m., on the ground that they wanted to settle the matter. The next day, I received a shocker from the husband, who called to say we should come to the hospital that Endurance had killed herself. Immediately, I started coming from Ibeju Lekki Local Council. Before I got here, the Doctor had already called the police from Shasha Police Station to arrest the suspect.”

“The doctor saw that it was a pure case of murder because my daughter’s throat was sliced. They took me to where my daughter’s body was laid and I started crying. I wept uncontrollably, I could not control myself. The father of the man who killed my daughter is from Kogi State, he is a son to a professor,” Endurance’s father lamented.

Explaining the details of the quarrel, which his family was trying to manage, the elder said: “There was a woman at the centre of this whole quarrel. She was a staff working for my daughter. My daughter brought her up in her company Speech Transition Limited and this same lady started having a carnal affair with her husband, so my daughter sacked the lady from the company. It was the sack that led to the hatred by her husband.”

“My daughter usually trained speechwriters for companies and schools. She brought her husband into the business. She left her husband’s place and ran to her sister’s place since the man turned her to a punching bag because of another woman. She was the breadwinner of our family. Her 57-year- old mother cannot sleep even as I am talking to you now. What will make me feel satisfied in this matter is for justice to be done . I want the man and his family to feel the pain my family and I are feeling now,” he said.

Her elder sister, Mercy Amadi told The Guardian that she was yet to believe that her sister was dead.

“I cannot accept that. I am yet to believe that someone my sister calls her husband has taken my sister’s life. She was a vibrant and intelligent young lady. When my sister saw a cockroach in the bathroom, she would run out of the house, that was the person they had killed. I refuse to accept that! Look at her three-year-old daughter, she is with me now.”

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=120246:how-husband-allegedly-slaughtered-his-wife-in-lagos&catid=3:metro&Itemid=558
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by wawaboy1(m): 2:00am On Apr 29, 2013
Iheneme

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Akshow: 6:06am On Apr 29, 2013
Oluwa o. The heart of man is evil
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Feedmemore(f): 6:21am On Apr 29, 2013
What an evil world we live in. angry
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2013
I strongly believe this man did not suddenly become violent. My question is why some women believe a man will change after marriage?
There is a saying, A man marries a woman believing she won't change, she does. A woman marries a man believing he will change, he doesn't!

10 Likes

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by TonySpike: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2013
The article is silent on how long they have been married; I however do suspect it isn't more than five years. It's a shame that people still rush into marriage thinking they can change the behaviour of a fully-grown adult. I advice aspiring young persons on the verge of getting married (either man or woman) to watch out for murderous traits in their to-be spouse. There's always an initial red-light, but many wannabe married persons (especially ladies) chose to ignore the glaring signs. A word is enough for the wise. Rest in peace, Endurance.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by TonySpike: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2013
careytommy: I strongly believe this man did not suddenly become violent. My question is why some women believe a man will change after marriage?
There is a saying, A man marries a woman believing she won't change, she does. A woman marries a man believing he will change, he doesn't!

The bolded isn't a universal truth, bro. Human character is very unpredictable and unreliable. There are as many women as are men, who refuse (or even pretend) to change, even after marriage. This is a fact!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Scarpon(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2013
odikwa aguu
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by YoungGame: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by lifestyle1(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2013
na wa o @ topic, slaughter ?, na cow ? undecided
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by dridowu: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2013
God Save us from wicked spouse
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2013
Not bad
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2013
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by DJDOLA(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2013
May GOD help us..but somtime woman turn man 2 monster

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by funkymedina: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2013
careytommy: I strongly believe this man did not suddenly become violent. My question is why some women believe a man will change after marriage?
Even in death you find a way to make it the womans fault. Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Krisgift(f): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2013
I js hope dat justice prevails.we all know dat in this country,with money the innocent becomes the criminal and the criminals go about in the streets.
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by fredoooooo: 10:11am On Apr 29, 2013
Eye for eye simple. slice the he-diot throat too ..lobatan angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by star2008(m): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2013
This is pure wickedness,d man should be killed also.
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by holhuwaphemie: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2013

What is this ignoramous saying? so senseless!

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Born2beRich1(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2013
This is a serious warning to ladies..

Dont ever introduce another lady into you and your husbands business, especially if the husband is the wayward one..

May her soul rest in peace...

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by dasparrow: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2013
What else is new?

Nigerian marriages!
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Halldmoney: 10:25am On Apr 29, 2013
So slaughtering her is the answer How are we so sure you are not the man using NL inside cell?
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by wazobiaforu(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2013
This is serious .....

Plz BREAK your SUICIDAL and CHEATING relationship NOWWWW !!!!!!!!!
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by pekelepekele(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2013

Well in case you don't know people don't usually change . They can just appear to transform into another form and that is what most people mistake for a change but it's only a new way of doing their evil . Imagine an armed robber that later became a pastor but it's this same pastor that is having sex with all the female members and that arrange boys in the church for picking pocket whenever he says close ur eyes inside his church. My own definition human beings heart is filled with evil I never for one day believe a corrupted mind can change.

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Edoboy1(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2013
This is just so bad. My eyes r filled with tears.......some men can be really wicked,no matter what transpires,a man should neva lay hands on his wife let alone kill her. The worst you could do is walk away and come back when the nerves are calm. Wow, this just spoilt my day! Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by alienware(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2013
We live in a fallen world
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by lolaluv1(f): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2013
Hmmnn! Nkan mbe!
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by sylve11: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2013
Na wa! sad sad shocked cool
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by jidewin(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2013
The man is a Murderer and not a MAN at all. Let the full weight of the law be met out on his crime.Simple.Bloody idiot. angry angry angry angry
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by andyanders: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2013
too bad. Kogi men are heartless.A lady is passing through same problem now and the guy is from Kogi state and is threatening the lady that she should not try to leave him, unless she wants to die.
The guy is Always drunk

2 Likes

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2013
They police should run forensic research on The death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

35-yr-old Teacher Arrested For Raping 12-yr-old Student / Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians / Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.