Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos (23085 Views)

Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) / Horror: Boy Slaughters Mother, 2 Sisters In Zamfara [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by yanyan(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
The heart of men is full of wickedness who can knows it? that is why my pastor always insist that you should marry a person that has fear of God even to raise your hand to beat your wife is a sin talkless of that nonsense... :
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by nerodenero: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
DJDOLA: May GOD help us..but somtime woman turn man 2 monster
Inasmuch as I agree with your submission but is this enough reason to take another person's life?If you are tired of a relationship,why cant you just quit and stay alone.Must we enslave ourselves all because a god-forsaken marriage.This a lesson for all.Love isnt by force!

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Kabikala(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
Same story was posted on Linda Ikeji's blog about a week ago:

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/04/photo-husband-allegedly-slits-wife.html

So so saaaddd!
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by chlowi(f): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
The rate at which evil is done in daylight dese days makes me wonder ... cry I pray God gives the bereaved d fortitude to bear the loss ...Jesus Christ should just come already
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by deltakitchen: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
THE MAN WOULD HAVE SHOWN SOME SIGNS OF LUNACY CAUSE ONLY A LUNATIC CAN DO SUCH HORRIFIC THING.
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by joshuaidibia(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
Onyemanobi
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by dominique(f): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
Evil knows no tribe or colour or religion so please let's stop with all these stereotyping.
The article trended in family section couple couple of weeks ago, the husband's name is Edward I think. very pretty lady, too bad her life was cut in her prime. May she RIP.
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by fixmykey(m): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
I have a strong reservation about Kogi men, 3 years ago, a 32 years old man from Kogi state beheaded his girl friend in Minna Niger state because of slight provocation. Now another Kogi man. WOMEN BECAREFUL
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Decryptor(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
fixmykey: I have a strong reservation about Kogi men, 3 years ago, a 32 years old man from Kogi state beheaded his girl friend in Minna Niger state because of slight provocation. Now another Kogi man. WOMEN BECAREFUL
I tell you! Kogi people are very bad and mischievious! I live ​in Abuja so i know wat i'm saying
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by josite: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
it is another opportunity for us to accept that some habits ,some traits in our spouse should not be ignored. We should be able to say when it is enough. Women with caustic tongue, that speaks anyhow to a their hubby should know they are unwittingly a waiting victim of untimely death and hubby of wives whose actions and words are extremely provocative should also know they will soon be murderers if wise steps like a judicial separation is not taken. Now d wife is irrevocably dead and now the man has bought himself more than enough trouble. We must all learn to stop when this marriage bus is heading towards untimely death. Will it not be beta for both of them to be alive and apart while their child is mutually provided for. Now the child is worse off wit no mother. Can u imagine son of a professor and im sure that's one of the reason they dead wife was given to him as a wife and the son of the carpenter rejected.

ALL MAD FOLKS,ALL MENTALLY UNSTABLE FOLKS HAVE TRAITS.THAT YOUR HUBBY bleeps ANOTHER WOMAN SHOULD NOT BE THE REASON FOR A WOMAN TO TOE THE PATH OF DEATH.WHY NOT ADMONISH HIM TO USE CONDOMS SINCE HE HAS ELECTED TO HAV AFFAIRS/BE WISE ,BE INTELLIGENT.BY ALL MEANS STAY ALIVE.TOO MANY FINDERS ARE LOSING THEIR LIVES OVER WHAT WAS LOST BY SOMEONE ELSE WHICH THEY LATER FOUND.MARRIAGE IS NOT BY FORCE.

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by dominique(f): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
@josite
I'm trying to make head or tail in what you just wrote but I can't. Don't drink and type folks.

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by NovusHomo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
She endured him to the last. So sad.
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Tonniext(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
People could be so heartless cryPeople could be so heartless
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by mekaboy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
He deserves aluu treatment.that's the only justice he merits.
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
so because she won't let him sleep around that's how she turned him into a monster?abi?God forbid I get married to another monster like you who can think such evil?I rather die single!
And to think that she's the breadwinner even.how on earth did she wrong him.can u ppl ever be pleased?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2013
josite: it is another opportunity for us to accept that some habits ,some traits in our spouse should not be ignored. We should be able to say when it is enough. Women with caustic tongue, that speaks anyhow to a their hubby should know they are unwittingly a waiting victim of untimely death and hubby of wives whose actions and words are extremely provocative should also know they will soon be murderers if wise steps like a judicial separation is not taken. Now d wife is irrevocably dead and now the man has bought himself more than enough trouble. We must all learn to stop when this marriage bus is heading towards untimely death. Will it not be beta for both of them to be alive and apart while their child is mutually provided for. Now the child is worse off wit no mother. Can u imagine son of a professor and im sure that's one of the reason they dead wife was given to him as a wife and the son of the carpenter rejected.

ALL MAD FOLKS,ALL MENTALLY UNSTABLE FOLKS HAVE TRAITS.THAT YOUR HUBBY bleeps ANOTHER WOMAN SHOULD NOT BE THE REASON FOR A WOMAN TO TOE THE PATH OF DEATH.WHY NOT ADMONISH HIM TO USE CONDOMS SINCE HE HAS ELECTED TO HAV AFFAIRS/BE WISE ,BE INTELLIGENT.BY ALL MEANS STAY ALIVE.TOO MANY FINDERS ARE LOSING THEIR LIVES OVER WHAT WAS LOST BY SOMEONE ELSE WHICH THEY LATER FOUND.MARRIAGE IS NOT BY FORCE.
I hope when u wife is bleeping outside you'll advice her to use condoms?slowpoke.it's ppl like u who spoil the whole idea of marriage.
If u a woman,u r a disgrace to womanhood and one of the reasons why men think they can get away with anything.
If u are a man,I can bet you that you disgust me already.

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
fixmykey: I have a strong reservation about Kogi men, 3 years ago, a 32 years old man from Kogi state beheaded his girl friend in Minna Niger state because of slight provocation. Now another Kogi man. WOMEN BECAREFUL
I heard they don't have regard for their women
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by dominique(f): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
lorretta u: I hope when u wife is bleeping outside you'll advice her to use condoms?slowpoke.it's ppl like u who spoil the whole idea of marriage.
If u a woman,u r a disgrace to womanhood and one of the reasons why men think they can get away with anything.
If u are a man,I can bet you that you disgust me already.

You dey mind the reetard? He actually placed 100% of the blame on the lady. Apparently she should have watched while her husband fornicated and encourage him to use comdoms. Her punishment for confronting her husband is DEATH. I wonder how some psychos find their way to this site. They should be bounded in a straitjacket and locked in a padded room.

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Beync(f): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
the woman died just like that
wicked man
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by chacha3(f): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
Endurance! Hmmm I wonder what she might have suffered but endured in her husband's home before her death. Some names are not just good,there are better names with good meanings.Rip
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by its22078: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2013

As usual - typical naija mentality - everything is a womans fault

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by naijathings(m): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2013
dominique:

You dey mind the reetard? He actually placed 100% of the blame on the lady. Apparently she should have watched while her husband fornicated and encourage him to use comdoms. Her punishment for confronting her husband is DEATH. I wonder how some psychos find their way to this site. They should be bounded in a straitjacket and locked in a padded room.
ha ha ha.. really some people are crazy in here LMAO.
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by lif2uz(m): 3:32am On Apr 30, 2013
life_style: na wa o @ topic, slaughter ?, na cow ? undecided

I tired !

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by chiefbatiatus(m): 6:38am On Apr 30, 2013
andyanders: too bad. Kogi men are heartless.A lady is passing through same problem now and the guy is from Kogi state and is threatening the lady that she should not try to leave him, unless she wants to die.
The guy is Always drunk

The only violent people in kogi are the egbiras and most likely the person u talking about is one. Even this wife killer is egbira
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by nefia: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2013
thats not true ,who knows ,d man could have bin under some influence ,cos theres ntin d wife could have done to him ,dat made him kill her ,,,,hes so heartless ,
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by manibuds(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
dominique:

did he actually write 100%? imagine this situation:a daring guy jumps on a fleeing dangerous robber who stole and killed a stranger .....will those that love the guy say good job brave guy or will they ask him what he was trying to prove?.....if this woman that got killed had dumped the murdering husband will she be dead today?....@josite was just trying to emphasize self preservation....if the man cannot do without other women...then she should have left....afterall she was the breadwinner...except of course the pple who "know the idea of marriage" dragged her back to the monster.
when man got the epiphany of making other animals and other men in desperate situation to serve them...slavery started...when they realized they could acquire women,impregnate them to produce "workers" to serve them....marriage started.
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by dominique(f): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
manibuds:
did he actually write 100%? imagine this situation:a daring guy jumps on a fleeing dangerous robber who stole and killed a stranger .....will those that love the guy say good job brave guy or will they ask him what he was trying to prove?.....if this woman that got killed had dumped the murdering husband will she be dead today?....@josite was just trying to emphasize self preservation....if the man cannot do without other women...then she should have left....afterall she was the breadwinner...except of course the pple who "know the idea of marriage" dragged her back to the monster.
when man got the epiphany of making other animals and other men in desperate situation to serve them...slavery started...when they realized they could acquire women,impregnate them to produce "workers" to serve them....marriage started.

Oga, nothing should ju
stify murder especially murder of a spouse and that's what josite was trying to do.
I had to go re-read his post, there was no part that he condenmed the husband's actions. Intstead he blamed the woman because
1. She had a caustic tongue
2. She should have encouraged her husband to continue to fornicate and use condoms rather than confronting him.
Then he went on to type some gibberish about her deciding to marry because he was son of a professor. She should have married son of a lesser classed person ie a carpenter (what a dumbass). If that's not 100% of the blame, its 99%.
Nairaland seriouly needs a dislike button for posts like his.
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 3:00am On May 01, 2013
Acidosis:
Lol... @Kogi men are heartless...

Atleast we do not disturb the peace of a whole nation... we do not eat human being... we do not sell human parts & all that...

Its very unfortunate we tend to attribute everything into tribal stuffs... I also wonder why the article and the 'father' keep hammering on "Kogi state"

Whatever it is the father hope to achieve... na dem sabi. That doesn't stop us from marrying whoever we want to marry from any part of this world.. cool cool

Says who?
No be Kogi intertribal war for polytechnic kill lecturer the other day
No be Kogi ritualist bury own pikin for backyard
People captured with human skulls
Oil bunkering and illegal refineries
Boko haram dey dia too
Ebira people are reputed to be the most wicked and most hostile group in Nigeria,no be Kogi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Return Of Niger-Delta Militancy? Major Crude Oil, Gas Pipelines Bombed / EFCC Arraigns Shehu Nura, Quantity Surveyor For Issuance Of Dud Cheque / David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.