Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos (23087 Views)

Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Man, 71, Slaughters 60-yr-old Wife(Graphic Pics) / Horror: Boy Slaughters Mother, 2 Sisters In Zamfara [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by immortalcrown(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2013
Fornication and adultery are the most effective weapon satan uses against humanity. Even the holy bible states it as the worst sin. It ruins life, brighter future, etc. Whoever can avoid both fornication and adultery will live a peaceful long life.

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by rezzy: 10:53am On Apr 29, 2013
Justice must take its course.
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by andyanders: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2013
dvdon: They police should run forensic research on The death

Which kind of forensic research when her throat was sliced?

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by mralani: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2013
Omo Ω̴α wa ooo,peopel wicked shal
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Lagusta(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2013
For the wife, RIP (rest in peace) dear.... cry embarassed cry

for the wicked husband RIH (ROT IN HELL!!!) angry
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Abbott(m): 11:02am On Apr 29, 2013
Times like this, I wish I was a justice league superhero or a mutant like wolverine or gotham's eyes-batman. How I will so carry out swift, instanteneous justice-in a heart beat.
This man, I would have sliced him like a loaf before the body will registers the first ripple of pain.
But I can only wish....
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Flygerian1(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2013
Kill that bastard NOW! angry
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by monex(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2013
Halldmoney: So slaughtering her is the answer How are we so sure you are not the man using NL inside cell?[b][/b]

do you even take time to red the guys point before answering. your response shows you dont understand what he means.
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Lagusta(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2013
andyanders: too bad. Kogi men are heartless.A lady is passing through same problem now and the guy is from Kogi state and is threatening the lady that she should not try to leave him, unless she wants to die.
The guy is Always drunk

wicked men are everywhere my dear; yorubas, igbos, hausas, americans, indians, australians, they are EVERYWHERE!!!

Moreover, i know alot of kogi bobos (whether they are ebira or igala) who are so so so caring to their wives/girlfriends.....

So...

2 Likes

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2013
andyanders: too bad. Kogi men are heartless.A lady is passing through same problem now and the guy is from Kogi state and is threatening the lady that she should not try to leave him, unless she wants to die.
The guy is Always drunk
Lol... @Kogi men are heartless...

Atleast we do not disturb the peace of a whole nation... we do not eat human being... we do not sell human parts & all that...

Its very unfortunate we tend to attribute everything into tribal stuffs... I also wonder why the article and the 'father' keep hammering on "Kogi state"

Whatever it is the father hope to achieve... na dem sabi. That doesn't stop us from marrying whoever we want to marry from any part of this world.. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by polokor60(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2013
What are brothers of this generation doing?allowing a fellow man to beat your sister who is supposed to be his wife to a pump without any serious warning from brothers.

If you can't protect your sisters,then who ll protect them?Dispute would always arise in any relationship but inflicting injuries and pain to either party involved is totally unacceptable.

A man that wants to exercise his physical strength on a woman is a weakling(non be e mate dey fight wrestling and boxing).I ll never take that crap from anybody,you lay your hands on my sister for no just cause then you go know say khaki nor be leather.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2013
pekelepekele:

Well in case you don't know people don't usually change . They can just appear to transform into another form and that is what most people mistake for a change but it's only a new way of doing their evil . Imagine an armed robber that later became a pastor but it's this same pastor that is having sex with all the female members and that arrange boys in the church for picking pocket whenever he says close ur eyes inside his church. My own definition human beings heart is filled with evil I never for one day believe a corrupted mind can change.

Pls can u give us the name of the pastor and the church.
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by meforyou1(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2013
RIP endurance. can someone give us the name of the lady that caused this death, the girl is supposed to be charged with accessory after the fact. it's in periods like this that i like the old testament. an eye for an eye. slice the throat of the man, his sister and mother in jail then get the girl in the center of the whole controversy and pound her with pestle and mortar.
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by devour129: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
Abbott: Times like this, I wish I was a justice league superhero or a mutant like wolverine or gotham's eyes-batman. How I will so carry out swift, instanteneous justice-in a heart beat.
This man, I would have sliced him like a loaf before the body will registers the first ripple of pain.
But I can only wish....

me too dear,me too
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by deathmen12: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
i feel like crying...
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by gabinogem(m): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
My view: this is a one-sided story... RIP Mrs Endurance.

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by AmeLonRo(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
TOO BAD FROM LAGOS AGAIN
O LORD HAVE MERCY.
WHAT CAN LEAD TO THAT
ANGER, ANGER, ANGER cool cool cool
THEN DANGER, DANGER, DANGER.
INU BURUKU KO NI BI WA NI ORUKO JESU.

NOW THE MAN EYE GO COME DOWN.
E GO COME BLAME SATAN.
MY FRIENDS I PRAY SAY BAD ANGER NO GO CATCH US IN JESUS NAME OOO.
YOU BETTER SAY A BIG AMEN, AMIN.
10Q JARE, OYA SWALLOW THE AMEN SALIVA PUT grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by pekelepekele(m): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
mr-bounty:

Pls can u give us the name of the pastor and the church.

wat 4? The church is in Lagos
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Case33(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
me_for_you: RIP endurance. can someone give us the name of the lady that caused this death, the girl is supposed to be charged with accessory after the fact. it's in periods like this that i like the old testament. an eye for an eye. slice the throat of the man, his sister and mother in jail then get the girl in the center of the whole controversy and pound her with pestle and mortar.

@bolded cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
careytommy: I strongly believe this man did not suddenly become violent. My question is why some women believe a man will change after marriage?
There is a saying, A man marries a woman believing she won't change, she does. A woman marries a man believing he will change, he doesn't!
please stop digressing to cover up the beast's animalistic behaviour.it is always the womans fault,biko meshionu :@
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by fitzmayowa: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Instead of taking the woman's life why not just divorce her...what a wicked world
May God grant the family of the deceased the fortitude to bear the loss...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by dc555: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
HEARTLESS!!!!!!
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by ILOVEPUSY(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
Krisgift: I js hope dat justice prevails.we all know dat in this country,with money the innocent becomes the criminal and the criminals go about in the streets.
no need 2 go arown is my country naija
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by naijathings(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
it is the work of the devil.. We Know. it is what they say when they are caught in such an awkward situation like this one.. feeling sorry for the 3year old child.. how are they ever going to explain this to her?
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by naijathings(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
gabinogem: My view: this is a one-sided story... RIP Mrs Endurance.
one sided story that ends in gory murder.. no matter how many sides the story has, it ends in MURDER and thats all the police needs.. the man better be praying for amnesty
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by manibuds(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
immortalcrown: Fornication and adultery are the most effective weapon satan uses against humanity. Even the holy bible states it as the worst sin. It ruins life, brighter future, etc. Whoever can avoid both fornication and adultery will live a peaceful long life.

yes,all the pple that were bombed in hiroshima were into adultery and fornication
yes,all the pple BH dey kill were into adultery and fornication
yes,all the unemployed graduates must be into adultery and fornication.

if love peddlers can successfully service their many customers with out burning down their 'office' or committing genocide then whats the problem?.......crazy confused interpretation of marital laws
i hope moderator can create a thread breaking down marital law in Nigeria!
there is clearly some confusion going on,there are still men out there who think they have the legal right to kill or maim their wife and her lover(there are also women who feel they have a legal right to pour boiling water or whatever on their husband's lover)
or think they can beat their own child to death simply because of 'NA ME BORN AM,NA ME GET AM' fallacy.
Like the lynching of the 4 uniport students,the villagers believed they had the right to dish out jungle justice.

this is also the reason why some families refuse to collect bride prize,whereas some greedy families encourage the idea that he 'OWNS' the woman just because of the goodies they want to get from bridegroom.
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Sweetapple007(f): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
I better remain single than to hav this kind of horrible experience. The man is living in the devils soul!
Re: Husband Slaughters Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
.......Your point being *inside must be shallow* Nansense! Well, I blame the lovestruck lady. Her type albeit being good turns your type of human to monster, obviously!
DJDOLA: May GOD help us..but somtime woman turn man 2 monster

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Nigerians Travelling To China, Turkey With Various Illicit Drug / Return Of Niger-Delta Militancy? Major Crude Oil, Gas Pipelines Bombed / Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.