Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices (30805 Views)

Sokoto Poly Expel 77 Students For Exam Malpractices! / Brilliant Students And Examination Malpractices / Exam Malpractices In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by viccipedia: 12:22pm On May 01, 2013
how com we find it difficult to know d diff btw serial numbr nd seat numbr. So except they want to mark centre by centre then dat seat numbr is bulsht cos every centre has atleast 1to500 seats
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by sterlinboy(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2013
Education is just declining seriously
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Codedbash(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]dats beta. Readin dis made me glad cos in my econ, i was given type D nd d option is in A so by mistake, i choose option D. I pray dis post isnt a scam ;Ddats beta. Readin dis made me glad cos in my econ, i was given type D nd d option is in A so by mistake, i choose option D. I pray dis post isnt a scam
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Michael2010(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2013
Only a fool will believe this post
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by HerHotness(f): 2:14pm On May 01, 2013
jovie50: Dis is d new JAMB marking scheme:

For JAMBITES who wrote on Saturday, If You know your four question types does not correspond with the types"grin,I,B,U", that's quite an issue.

Simply saying for Candidates who answered 2 subjects of same type e.g, (DIBB, DBII, DDIB, UDII, UUBI) and the rests, then you really have
some problems, as chances of RELEASING RESULTS OF SUCH CANDIDATES ARE LESS, because every student who took the exam
has 4 types, consisting of a random combination of the Jamb registrars name (DIBU).

You might be ready to explain where the last alphabet went to and where the "double alphabet" came from.

What do you believe you would score this Year!!!!

«---This my people is the real news Up Jamb!!!
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Marvinb: 2:39pm On May 01, 2013
#
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by jasonclement(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2013
dat
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Michyeddy(f): 4:28pm On May 01, 2013
angry
oga4rill: If that is true I we love that. Because in my centre I have people like that. Invigilator are the one watching the inspector if there are coming for the student. Only God can heal our land from corruption. Now student don't study what there do now is just facebook, 2go and pay for expos. God is seen you, if the jamb official cannot see you.
DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT USE EXPO FOR use of english section?ANSWER ME!!!
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Iamgodsent: 4:51pm On May 01, 2013
they'll never have time for that, even if they do, i'm free
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by mrokam: 5:13pm On May 01, 2013
u didn't see the essence of the serial no. Stamped on the question paper until the exam started..u sat next to a guy that was writing the same Question Type say type D, as u were in the Mathematics Section and what u noticed was that despite the fact the Type D was similar/same type yet the arrangement of d options/answers was still different. shocked (surprised ryt?). That only shows how you important d serial number is.
pray that your result wont be a mess up. till Saturday, we shall see whether i m saying the truth or not.
moderate, paste this on a front page for everyone to see it against next yr mistake
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by mrokam: 5:18pm On May 01, 2013
u didn't see the essence of the serial no. Stamped on the question paper until the exam started..u sat next to a guy that was writing the same Question Type say type D, as u were in the Mathematics Section and what u noticed was that despite the fact the Type D was similar/same type yet the arrangement of d options/answers was still different. shocked (surprised ryt?). That only shows how you important d serial number is.
pray that your result wont be a mess up. till Saturday, we shall see whether i m saying the truth or not.
moderate, paste this on a front page for everyone to see it against next yr mistake ok
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by brycesamba: 6:16pm On May 01, 2013
Teenage Money: This means that when they said that onlly abt 500,000 candidates will be admitted, they really had a plan... because abt 80% of candidates that sat for this exam are guilty of this...

#thankGod me no change oooo

y dey wan stop we from cheating?
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Ediku207: 12:03am On May 02, 2013
This tin na wash.....i shade my question type given to me by the invigilator........but i compared the expo sent to my patner to my options in my type.....**copying with sense**
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Lordnewton1(m): 12:48am On May 02, 2013
ITS A VERY BIG RUMOUR :oITS A VERY BIG RUMOUR ... . .TRY AGGAIN
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Lordnewton1(m): 12:52am On May 02, 2013
I WIL MAKE IT BY HIS GRACE
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Anuoluwap(m): 8:00am On May 02, 2013
4 my own centa na d thumbprint tin waste tym,nd dem no wait 4 others to finish d thumbprnt ,they jst start d exam leaving us dat stil dey in d lng queue @ oh God...wel,i startd d exam abt an hour remaining so i no fit finish my paper.may devil punish jamb
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Mayowa95(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2013
is it tru dat d result of anybody without ref no. on his acknoledgement slip will nt b released?
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by micmay(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2013
Dats a lie,if jamb rly wanted 2 do such,they ld av automatically shade d first question themselves,so It's 100% false

1 Like

Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by tunex23: 11:33am On May 02, 2013
micmay: Dats a lie,if jamb rly wanted 2 do such,they ld av automatically shade d first question themselves,so It's 100% false
kip hoping,until result comes out and u c ur zero then ur eyes go clear.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by micmay(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2013
tunex23: kip hoping,until result comes out and u c ur zero then ur eyes go clear.
we shall see
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by tunex23: 12:06pm On May 02, 2013
snave007: See as dem come here dey confess their sins..God save this country!!!,students can no longer prepare diligenty,adequately and sit confidently 4 their exams
shut up there! as if u are different.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by micmay(m): 12:32pm On May 02, 2013
tunex23: kip hoping,until result comes out and u c ur zero then ur eyes go clear.
by d way,mind ur comments
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Adex097: 1:25pm On May 02, 2013
Lol...aspirants are not smiling o.
I just pray this rumour is true.
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by snave007(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2013
tunex23: shut up there! as if u are different.
I was jst waiting 4 one stupid comment, and you just did...As a student u can't sit ur ass down to STUDY and u call urself a student, go and find out meaning of being a student...SHAME ON YOU!!!....I even wonder how u want to cope with dis ur loose study habit in d University!!....And 4 ur info I'm student of UNIBEN
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Lordnewton1(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2013
tunex23: shut up there! as if u are different.
NO MIND AM
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Lordnewton1(m): 11:14pm On May 02, 2013
snave007: I was jst waiting 4 one stupid comment, and you just did...As a student u can't sit ur ass down to STUDY and u call urself a student, go and find out meaning of being a student...SHAME ON YOU!!!....I even wonder how u want to cope with dis ur loose study habit in d University!!....And 4 ur info I'm student of UNIBEN
WHO ASKED U... .
snave007: I was jst waiting 4 one stupid comment, and you just did...As a student u can't sit ur ass down to STUDY and u call urself a student, go and find out meaning of being a student...SHAME ON YOU!!!....I even wonder how u want to cope with dis ur loose study habit in d University!!....And 4 ur info I'm student of UNIBEN
WHO ASKED U... .
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Lordnewton1(m): 11:39pm On May 02, 2013
Gosh!! everyone here is charged with grammatical blunder.....wonder what they wrote on saturday(jamb) undecidedGosh!! everyone here is charged with grammatical blunder.....wonder what they wrote on saturday(jamb)
Re: JAMB Tactics To Deal With Exam Malpractices by Olubodef(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2013
@ OP,u re a prophet of doom.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Stops Striking University Workers’ Salary / The University Of Calabar In Pictures / Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.