Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? (6213 Views)

How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? / Beauty Or Character, Which Would You Consider First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Biliamin(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2008
You are single and working in a company that does not give you much time for personal things. There are two ladies that are showing interest in you. Based on your interaction with them, you discovered one is well behaved, respectful but ugly. Beauty, they say, is in the eyes of the beholder, dont forget. The other girl is exactly opposite the first girl and is beautiful. Which one would you go for since you don't have any other opportunity to explore the world except these two ladies. WHICH ONE WOULD YOU GO FOR?
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by holythug(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2008
it depends on wat i want @ d particular moment. . . undecided
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Busta(f): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2008
holythug:

it depends on what i want @ d particular moment. . . undecided

lol

how about wanting a future partner?
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2008
Without side-stepping the question:

Character. It's one thing that generally remains constant.

Beauty doesn't.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Joey82(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2008
i've come to realise that d only place beauty resides is in the character
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2008
chracter of course(but d person must not be d wowo) wink wink
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by iice(f): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2008

See also
Ugly intelligent girl or Beautiful dull girl
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3423.0.html

Beautiful and Ugly Gf
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-22161.0.html
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by hammers(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2008
Beauty first for a girlfriend
Then Character first for a wife wink
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by MrPataki1: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2008
A very tricky question for me here.

On one hand, I want a lady who has an intelligent character, and very peace loving and not like a rambunctious fellow that I am. grin

On the other hand, I want a lady who I can always look into her eyes every time and never stop telling her She is Beautiful. . . . . James Blunt. (lol)

Very hard to find such a woman in a single status. grin

@ Topic,
I would go for both. wink
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by vicade(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2008
One night stand: Beauty
Wife and husband: character

A beautiful girl will fade away as she gros older when the boobs start sagging and all,Money can make an ugly girl less ugly but a girl with good character is priceless and that is one of the few things money cannot buy,
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by holythug(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2008
Busta:

lol

how about wanting a future partner?
gal, my heart always skip several beats when i remember dat. . .sometimes i dont really feel like it, but i love kids
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hard decision but i'll choose character tongue
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by 9jaboi1(m): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2008
omo the 2 go hand in hand,
1st I go for beauty, then character follows,
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hehehe, but the poster gave us two specific choices, we can't pick and mix grin
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by ztyle(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2008
You are single and working in a company that does not give you much time for personal things. There are two ladies that are showing interest in you. Based on your interaction with them, you discovered one is well behaved, respectful but ugly. Beauty, they say, is in the eyes of the beholder. the other girl is exactly opposite the first girl and is beautiful. Which one would you go for since you don't have any other opportunity to explore the world except these two ladies. WHICH ONE WOULD YOU GO FOR

Based on your interaction with them, you discovered one is well behaved, respectful but ugly.
Guy na beauty u wan chop?huh? See Girls no dey wowo finish.

Dude go back check very well if the boobs & butt is well Set! wink
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by holythug(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2008
tongue yes oh
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by 9jaboi1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2008
The truth is dat I cnt marry an ugly girl, irrespective of what her character is like,
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Sisikill: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2008
Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For?

You have got to be kidding me?!!!!!

Is this is even a question to ask? Yowza. . .what Bizzarro world is this . If it's not virginity vs. character or money vs. character, it's beauty vs. character. No wonder relationships are crumbling like domino

Mr. Poster, Please for the love of all that is good and Holy, go for the beautiful one. Do hear me. . .THE BEAUTIFUL ONE.  Please, I am begging you here. I wouldn't wish you on someone with good character. . .no matter how ugly they are.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by almondjoy(f): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2008
Please a combination of both! A healthy balance.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by ikamefa(f): 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2008
definitely xter!

i don't give 2 lipsrsealed s if he is butt ugly

give me a man of xter anyday!
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by TheSly: 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2008
I dont do ''Half bread''

Both or nothing! cool
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by SamMilla1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2008
@poster, i personally asked this question in 2006

here is the link, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-22161.0.html

i decided to go for the beautiful one i dont trust and

here is what happened. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-122205.0.html
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Cadet(f): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2008
lol

I go for the pocket first grin Then I go for the looks, then the character tongue
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Dalby(m): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2008
Cadet:

lol

I go for the pocket first grin Then I go for the looks, then the character tongue

A long way to go I must say undecided

@Poster

The devil you know is better than the angel at the corner kiss
Check the beautiful one, if you can live with her faults, I will say go for her, it cannot get any worse wink
The ugly one knows she is ugly, and to attract guys, she has to go the extra mile does not mean that that is her nature. When she don get wetin she want, then you go see the true person. On the contrary the beautiful one feels she does not have to do anything to please you, cos you should be tripping for her beauty undecided

1 Like

Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Biliamin(m): 8:57am On Apr 15, 2008
don't forget guys that beauty can fade in no time

but money and good caring can turn an ugly girl to a pretty girl.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by kalmebad(f): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Topic

Character is priceless, good word.
Both can come in one package, beauty and character and thats what i opt for any day
Ugly, how ugly if we are to quantify? Be an epe and have the most impeccable xchter in the while whole world, am not impress and will not be.

Haven't dated an ugly person and don't kwn what it's like
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by FMK(m): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2008
Beauty is trouble maker, no production too many cost

Character is production passive and peacefull

but it depends on the hand tha hold it
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by robby1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2008
I'll go for character, but the chick has to be reasonably preety to attract , then i can start looking at the character.
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2008
All or none. cool
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by bigfather(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2008
The two both of them ! grin
Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by ztyle(m): 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2008
No go 4 beauty then build up her character  wink

1 Like

Re: Beauty Or Character, Which One Would You Go For? by Biliamin(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2008
some guys prefer beauty to character. o ga o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Experience With Gays At The Club / To Hook Up With Rich Sugar Mummy/daddy In Nigeria Join Me Here / Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.