Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Experience With Gays At The Club - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience With Gays At The Club (6182 Views)

Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays / 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience With Gays At The Club by jobaskia(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2012
Have heaard of gay activities in recent times but I was so shocked when I visited a club yesterday and dancing on the floor so well. Though my dancing steps seems to attract the gays and they started coming to me'excuse me dance', in actual fact when theu steppd into d club I counted 8 of them. I sensed immediately that they are gays, so one came to me saying where is my boyfriend I simply told him (I 'm straight) they were all like how come this dude could dance so feminine and yet is not gay? I almost slapped him when he said he will like to go down on me mehn I was like so it's real.these boys are in their teens . Share ur experience if any
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by ijebabe: 7:49pm On May 19, 2012
LMFAO!!! Cracking ribs here!!! I applaud your brutal honesty. You didn't even try to save face here when confessing your dance is feminine! grin grin grin

Please people should share your stories, don't disappoint! wink
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 19, 2012
grin
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 19, 2012
I went to a club one time and the last saturday of each month is gay night,which I didnt know. I loved watching these glamourous, regal, tranvestites walking around ! It was totally new to me so I kept staring and smiling at them. My boyfriend got hit on numerous times (he was the metrosexual guy) so he stuck to me like glue to avoid it. Yah,its a kinda boring story...
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by cho25bc(f): 1:35am On May 20, 2012
hmmm....wel,hrd a gay story of rape yestrday(60yr old man vs 20yr old guy)shock'g.

1 Like

Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by jobaskia(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2012
@ijebabe. Is it a crime to dance feminine? . I could as well change my mode sha.I m kinda flexible.U can Link me up to anyone that wants to recruit someone for dance(lap dance and anyother. I m not gay make them no come yansh my fresh a$$. I ve no tendencies whatsoever.
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by ijebabe: 4:43pm On May 20, 2012
^^ Its not a crime, I was admiring your honesty smiley
Dance however you like it doesn't concern anyone, you don't have to prove anything wink
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by kunlery911(m): 7:43pm On May 20, 2012
what r u doing there in the first place? am starting to think u gay grin
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Godmother(f): 7:50pm On May 20, 2012
My recent ex is very good looking (almost beautiful) and has pink lips. Guys used to approach him occassionally and he wud diss them. Once he told me 4 guys approached him seperately in one day and he got scared askin me if he looked gay. Fear catch me too as I reassured him sha.

I hve never had a personal experience with chicks sha. I will slap any woman that would dare approach me for such nonsense
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 20, 2012
@OP
are you sure you were not in a g[b]a[/b]y club?!
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by jobaskia(m): 1:02am On May 21, 2012
Have gone countless of times. It's a particular club in ikeja area. They must ve come 2 mix up kinda.I can never be one. I can mimic the way a woman walks or talks. I m just mercurial in my own little way
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Nobody: 1:41am On May 21, 2012
jobaskia: Have heaard of gay activities in recent times but I was so shocked when I visited a club yesterday and dancing on the floor so well. Though my dancing steps seems to attract the gays and they started coming to me'excuse me dance', in actual fact when theu steppd into d club I counted 8 of them. I sensed immediately that they are gays, so one came to me saying where is my boyfriend I simply told him (I 'm straight) they were all like how come this dude could dance so feminine and yet is not gay? I almost slapped him when he said he will like to go down on me mehn I was like so it's real.these boys are in their teens . Share ur experience if any

You liked every bit of it. truss mi. wink
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Goldieluks: 3:49am On May 21, 2012
Woe unto the day a woman would approach me. Person fit kpeme!
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by PapaCrotch: 6:10am On May 21, 2012
Goldieluks: Woe unto the day a woman would approach me. Person fit kpeme!

Don't move, spot on, I want to photo shoot you. What do you say about being the campaign manager against gays. I will get you sponsors. All you got to do is sign papers and it is a done deal. Just stay pretty till I make you a star. Welcome to hollywood but first how much do you have in your account?
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by jobaskia(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2012
@msdarkskin.Iluv the way i danced not to the extent of allowing them to distract me. Had it been they tried to be funny with me i will definitley call the attention of the bouncers and they will all rot.
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 28, 2012
jobaskia: Have heaard of gay activities in recent times but I was so shocked when I visited a club yesterday and dancing on the floor so well. Though my dancing steps seems to attract the gays and they started coming to me'excuse me dance', in actual fact when theu steppd into d club I counted 8 of them. I sensed immediately that they are gays, so one came to me saying where is my boyfriend I simply told him (I 'm straight) they were all like how come this dude could dance so feminine and yet is not gay? I almost slapped him when he said he will like to go down on me mehn I was like so it's real.these boys are in their teens . Share ur experience if any
dancing ferminine ain't the deal lol,it all abt the music n the mode bt nt all guyz can do it ,now tat the deal,here i dance fermine too bt dnt act fermine,wat i'm tryin to say is it nt just dance moves tat define if ur gay or nt ,theirs more bt it's a sign lol ,a symbol.n their more to being gay then burstin guyz nash,it actually the last tin on the list.
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

You liked every bit of it. truss mi. wink
hey i was gonna say tat,u lik the attention lol,ok mayb a bit if nt u wudn't other relating starting tis trend.
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Goldieluks: 10:27pm On May 28, 2012
Papa Crotch:

Don't move, spot on, I want to photo shoot you. What do you say about being the campaign manager against gays. I will get you sponsors. All you got to do is sign papers and it is a done deal. Just stay pretty till I make you a star. Welcome to hollywood but first how much do you have in your account?

Ode! grin
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Basildon1(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2012
jobaskia: @msdarkskin.Iluv the way i danced not to the extent of allowing them to distract me. Had it been they tried to be funny with me[b] i will definitley call the attention of the bouncers and they will all rot [/b].
The fact that u can go REPORT to the bouncer instead of handling yourself sounds GAY!

BTW, what kinda club is this that as many as 8 guys hit on you + you were dancing feminine. Talk to us, bro. It's alright. No one is gonna hurt you. LOL
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Mynd44: 3:02pm On May 30, 2012
Basildon1:
The fact that u can go REPORT to the bouncer instead of handling yourself sounds GAY!

BTW, what kinda club is this that as many as 8 guys hit on you + you were dancing feminine. Talk to us, bro. It's alright. No one is gonna hurt you. LOL
He was wearing carrot jeans and powder
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Treasure10: 3:12pm On May 30, 2012
Girls are always hitting on me. Mostly in clubs but also on public transport. On three separate occasions, at different clubs, I have had my boobs touched, actually grabbed by ladies. Actually ladies tend to me more full on when trying to pick a girl up than men are. At first I thought there was something I was doing that kept giving away signal to the wrong sex, but in the end I realised maybe am just too sexy. No seriously, in the end I don’t make any eye contact to anyone while out, most especially females.
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
goshap:
hey i was gonna say tat,u lik the attention lol,ok mayb a bit if nt u wudn't other relating starting tis trend.

LOL exactly.

He said when he FIRST walked in the club he spotted and counted "eight g@ys".
WHAT STRAIGHT MAN is on the look out for them? I mean seriously, I can understand if after a while you notice them but immediately? The first thing any straight man would be checking out is "ladies that should be having their baby...baby!" grin grin grin grin

*currently listening to Biggie, don't mind me! grin
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
LMAO. You are as gay as any thing. Hahaha.
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
please wat do dey do in clubs..Is it somtin like d Apapa club..wen u should b reading ur wyning waist ure lucky i wasn't d guy...ur topic would av been "raped in d club" by a guy
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by jobaskia(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
@pink lesbian . If one behaves or act feminine does that mean he is GAY . I'm not gay and i will never be one. I can mimic all thru that doesnt make me GAY. Since u are a lesbo pls do stay happy with it . I can twist my waist for you and you be enthralled and enticed
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Confusionist(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
talina: I went to a club one time and the last saturday of each month is gay night,which I didnt know. I loved watching these glamourous, regal, tranvestites walking around ! It was totally new to me so I kept staring and smiling at them. My boyfriend got hit on numerous times (he was the metrosexual guy) so he stuck to me like glue to avoid it. Yah,its a kinda boring story...
hey lady,
Are u confused?
Cos i can't even see the story here, and u said it's boring!! What is boring? A non-story?
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by MrCork: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2013

..ok..so.u was dancing in a gay club and somebody slap your face..bro ain't gay people suppose to be harmless? undecided

1 Like

Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by MrCork: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
] angry
Re: Experience With Gays At The Club by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..reality101 looks harmless though angry
you mean he drilled you harmlessly? So nice of him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Why!! / Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / Ladies: Visiting A Guy U Just Met. How Confident Are U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.