Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

What do you love about Nigerians? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What do you love about Nigerians? (15395 Views)

What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. / 20 Things We Love About Abuja / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by chukxie(m): 5:41am On May 02, 2013
For me it would be our resilient nature. During creation, God took time to make Nigerians. He gave us the toughest skin there was in His workroom. And that's why we never say die regardless of the difficulties we passing through! I'm a Nigerian !
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by biafranqueen: 5:47am On May 02, 2013
EVERYTHING
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by AnanseK(m): 6:00am On May 02, 2013
DIYTechnologies: Everything, especially our penchant for using words doubly such - follow follow, look look, shine shine, worry worry, cheat cheat, cry cry, gbemu gbemu, waka waka, sleep sleep, fight fight, chop chop, etc.
I no like wowo,mumu and yeye person but I like pop pop, moi moi, kuli kuli, risi risi,Tom Tom, Miki Miki, NoNo, ToTo , DoDo, etc all great tasting Nigeria snacks and sweets. grin
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by AnanseK(m): 6:08am On May 02, 2013
Fhemmmy: Nigeria will never give up, always fighting to make something happen.

Except good leadership.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by RuuDie(m): 6:15am On May 02, 2013
The almost forgotten second stanza of the national anthem.

grin
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by SwitnessA(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2013
I love naija, cos d more u steal d less d punishment, mk una ask Falcrook grin. Least i 4get, another 1 is pension scam. Naija i heal thee. grin
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by NeuroBoss(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2013
What more can I say? All available adjectives and descriptions have been used. We're a great people!
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Orikinla(m): 6:40am On May 02, 2013
Please, which Nigerians? The Boko Haram terrorists? The Igbo kidnappers? The Niger Delta militants and oil thieves? The Yoruba armed robbers and cultists? The hypocrites claiming to be Christians and Muslims but are worse than even pagans? The lawmakers who steal more than armed robbers in the cover of bogus salaries and allocations? The Nairaland moderators who are intellectually re-tarded and are posting junk on the front page? Do I still love them? Yes, I love them and pray for them to repent, because they would end up more backward in the vicious circle of the horrible consequences of their own terrible crimes and evils against the upright patriots who are doing their best in spite of these challenges in the nation building of a New Nigeria in the leadership of Africa in the world. To love Nigerians in honesty and transparency, we must not deceive and lie to ourselves, but tell ourselves the TRUTH whether bitter or sweet, and separate the goats from the sheep and separate the good, the bad and the ugly among us. Finis.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by engrjamiu(m): 6:51am On May 02, 2013
The Hustling spirit, No where for dis part of the world u no go see a Naija, for sahara deserts with hot sun, Naija dey dey hustle, for ice land or Antarctica wey sun no dey at all, Naija dey. Naija I hail ooooo
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by newguy1(m): 6:53am On May 02, 2013
Love our ability 2 standout.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by frodobee: 6:59am On May 02, 2013
DIYTechnologies: Everything, especially our penchant for using words doubly such - follow follow, look look, shine shine, worry worry, cheat cheat, cry cry, gbemu gbemu, waka waka, sleep sleep, fight fight, chop chop, etc.
u no add 'suck suck, phock phock,thief thief, play play'. Na play play i dey o!
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:15am On May 02, 2013
Their "Never say Die attitude".
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by SilentCrescendo: 7:16am On May 02, 2013
The hospitality. The food. The parties(tho I hardly attend any). The resilient spirit. The friendly atmosphere. The national football team. The church (dramatic) and the hustling or I die attitude.... Nigeria's really a great place to stay if the masses behave properly and could keep a civil tongue in their mouth when it comes to other tribes.

1 Like

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Dthespian: 7:27am On May 02, 2013
Our great sense of humour and ability to fashion out humour from any situation and condition we fynd ourselves; oga @d top, fuel subsidy among others.....
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:29am On May 02, 2013
Our sense of humour. kiss.gotta love naija.suffering and smiling attitude.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:38am On May 02, 2013

melu melu, tolo tolo, copy copy, boy boy, tuke tuke, chuku chuku, sabi sabi, sucki sucki, mu mu... Me love NIgeria in all all ways, and i'm proud to be a NIgerian
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Tinyemeka(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2013
Ojeremi: we 9ja pple are often mad, we follow money @expense of d future esp igbo pple,yoruba craze,dm dey read bk bt dont apply dm,hausa b fools,they r always satisfied wt mediocrity

No naa! Igbos follow money to make the future brighter. Not '@expense of d future'. Geddit?

@OP, me I can't say what exactly I like about Nigerians. It's just people I like.
Witty, intelligent people who are fun to be with, are not show-offs, who are honest and who mind their own business.

Are Boko Haramist Nigerians? undecided
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by topmostg: 7:48am On May 02, 2013
patholaw: i love the government....
you've got to be joking!
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Vince2(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2013
Nigeria my sweet country! How much I love and cherish U my mothers Land 4 U are the best place to be if all thing were equal.
@opp, What should hve have asked is what do i not luv abt Nigeria, and the answer will be Bokoharam and our evil and wicked leaders. Long live Nigeria.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Dreamflyin(m): 7:57am On May 02, 2013
Suffering and smiling mindset. It shall be well wit God mindset.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Jarus(m): 7:59am On May 02, 2013
Creatively funny. Never a dull moment.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by tellwisdom: 8:00am On May 02, 2013
I like the spirit of the guys, great people, hardworking and very smart..but the gurls??, I like my shyte pass them.#No offence plus its intended undecided
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by techmymoney(m): 8:12am On May 02, 2013
Twitter updates Android and iOS Apps, Now lets You see What's Trending Around The World http://techmymoney.com/?p=2334

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Yehman(m): 8:13am On May 02, 2013
Do u want amazing and firstclass Tiles, Doors, WCs and Wardrobes? Just visit or ping-
C. H. Hilcon LTD.
Importers! Lowest Price and Great Quality!
Visit: Eleganza Plaza, Alaba-Surub, Lagos. Just ping:28CF8E28 or 2A58B60C or betterstill, Call: 07080932307.
Do have a lovely New Month.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 02, 2013
...everyday my people dey inside bus.....49 sitting 99 standing.....dem de faint dem dey wake like c.ock....everyday na de same thing........abeg 2nd beat jare. Sorry to spoil the fun but until pratise TRUE FEDERALISM or we have SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE OR REGIONALISM B4 I PERSONALLY WILL TAKE THIS FALSEHOOD OF A NATION SERIOUSLY..
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by barikay: 8:17am On May 02, 2013
I love Nigerian because of their persistent will to survive in any environment. An average Nigerian is a hustler. I love Nigeria for not pretending that all is well when something is wrong even though it will take coursing the presido and calling the super eagles name like super chicken/vulture. constructive Criticism has actually sharpen democracy in Nigeria.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by ismokeweed1(f): 8:21am On May 02, 2013
nigerians and our 'ZOMBIE' attitude . . .

mscheew !

#inhaling & exhaling#

1 Like

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by warrikid(m): 8:22am On May 02, 2013
sheyie2007: I love warri boys, calabar girls and Nigerian home grown weed lipsrsealed
#classic
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by daylae(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2013
As long as the real "oga at the top" resides in this country. . .then how can i not love nigeria/nigerians cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2018 Budget: FG Votes N5.30bn For Grazing Reserve Development / Jonathan Accredited Using Old Manual System / Former NSA Dasuki Objects To Secret Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.