Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

What do you love about Nigerians? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What do you love about Nigerians? (15394 Views)

What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. / 20 Things We Love About Abuja / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by juman(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2013
Nothing.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Lilimax(f): 8:38am On May 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...well ama Londoner and I *DONT TRUSSS* nigerians..especially those homes base ones.!!!angry
If I see your leg in Naija, I will ... angry
Just remain there in London.
Ewu!
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by sixteen08(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2013
GooseBaba: ...too much efizzy or too much village guy man....!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Mrfemi1: 8:39am On May 02, 2013
I love our music.....the make sense ones o..hip hop.love our swaG too... grin
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Darius2000: 8:41am On May 02, 2013
Honestly, am still thinking what I can truly say I like about a docile group of people.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by jiggaz(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2013
Wetin i love about Naija people? Hmmmm dem plenty oo. I love our Nigerian food. I cant do without Semo & Egusi soup and also Nkwobi when am in Enugu or d ''Bole'' & d Hot ''Kpoff Kpoff'' i always buy at Ojodu Berger!! Chimoo, sooso uto!! grin grin grin . I love d Lagos traffic, d serene nature of Enugu & d beauty of Uyo!! I love our Naija weather, Summer all year round, no Winter oo!! Our girls are d most beautiful in Black Africa... Our guys are very hardworking & our SWAGG na die!! Upon all the problems we get as a country, we are the happiest people in the world!!! We have d best Music Industry & d best Movie Industry in Africa!! Only Nigerians can diss Nigeria, if outsiders try am, we go chop dem RAW!!! I also believe dat Nigeria is due for a continent... Mae una reason am nah, 170 million people no be beans. Mae i stop here before una go talk say, na for my mouth una hear say Obasanjo geh open teeth....

2 Likes

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2013
I love the great Hausa people who bring all other groups to their knees.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 02, 2013
NO NEWS ABOUT THE KRISS KROSS MEMBER THAT DIED ? HOMEPAGE SLACKING
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by 9jii(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2013
Freedom of everything.freedom in nija like nowhere else.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by blissonlin(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2013
Naija Don Port. Endurance too much. Is even better Nigerians should be call endurance.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 02, 2013
From all the posts so far,I think when we say Nigerians we actually mean Southern Nigerians.
To me they are the ones with these attributes/qualities.

3 Likes

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by signalpower: 9:06am On May 02, 2013
i like Nigeria because our borders are open to a lot of foreigners, which shows we are hospitable, i love Nigeria because i was born in Nigeria, i love Nigeria because i realize it gives me the opportunity to learn about other tribes, thier food and helping spirit.
i love Nigeria because we are kind and respect peoples opinion
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by oluwasola01(m): 9:12am On May 02, 2013
isale_gan2: What do you love about Nigerians?

Me?
As a Nigerian, I love our indomitable spirit, our survivor skills, our sublime self-confidence, our love for family, and our biting sense of humour. grin

Most important, I value our inherited will to excel. cool

Survival at all level
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by generatorsaler: 9:17am On May 02, 2013
As a Chinese [url]diesel generator sets[/url] manufacturer and trading company, from my Nigerian customers,I realize that Nigerian are kind, friendly, considerate and faithful.http://www.china-quan.com

1 Like

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by dfolan: 9:18am On May 02, 2013
our stupidity to be easily swayed by religious and ethnic sentiments
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by devour129: 9:18am On May 02, 2013
Freedom of speech eg call a gay a gay
Freedom of showing madness eg fighting in public and cursing someone out in public without risking arrest
Freedom of fighting police eg we don't have respect of yellow fever,black cloth police only mopol and army.
Freedom of driving without lincence ,driving anyhow
Our music ,oh our music see gobe,Limpopo,goody bag,Omo lepa,iheneri ,Oliver twist etc
You can become a billionaire overnight and nobody will question that cry
Suffering and smiling
Our jokes are just crazy
ETC
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Ninilowo(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2013
Ruggedity and never say die spirit couple with great sense of humour.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by dederocs(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2013
Nigerians can adapt to any conditions-we aint easily cowered.
smart and creative.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Sweetapple007(f): 9:29am On May 02, 2013
Everything !
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by ecode1(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2013
I love the street smartness, the sense of humour and the food.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Evestar200(f): 9:37am On May 02, 2013
Everything! Especiall their food (urhobo nd edo foods),,,their swaggs,,pidgin english,,high rate of inteligence,,their culture,,hustling nd comedy spirit,,infact NIGERIA PPLE ARE D BEST IN WORLD,WEDA GOOD OR BAD,,,,PROUDLY NAIJA BABE

1 Like

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 02, 2013
i like our hypocrisy. we pray on fridays and sundays and throughout the week try to swindle,kill,dupe anyone who falls for a mugu. i like the way we just stray on to the road without thinking like rams. i like the way we park where signs of no parking are or in front of peoples gates when everywhere else is free. i like the way we are inpatient with each other (fighting over 10 naira), but very patient with the govt which is the cause of the fight over 10 naira. in short i just like the fact that we are the 8th wonder of the world. even if u have travelled to every single country in the world, but have not seen 9ja, it means u have not seen anytin in ur life.

2 Likes

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by sexysunnyb(m): 10:28am On May 02, 2013
I LOVE THE BOKO BOYS AND THERE BOMBINGS
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 02, 2013
I love Nigeria bcus we bottom lick any body dat steps on us! grin
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Frankbaro(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2013
Happy & Generous
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 02, 2013
la furia: over sabi.

If you can't say something nice, just sha.rap.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 02, 2013
Frankbaro: NOTHING

Then Y waste ya data writing diz poo?

2 Likes

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Kgdavid(m): 10:42am On May 02, 2013
so many things i love about Nigeria that have been said by so many others. my life will be spent trying to make Nigeria a better place for the common man.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by ibkgab001: 10:44am On May 02, 2013
Igbo people and there thinking ,hausa people and their working spirit yoruba people and their smartness grin
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by juman(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2013
dfolan: our stupidity to be easily swayed by religious and ethnic sentiments

That's why we have many many religious con men.

1 Like

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 02, 2013
Are you crazy ? I was born here, this is myHome! Thats more than enough reasons to love Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 02, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Army Reinforces Troops On Recently Attacked Yobe Town, Gaidam / Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA / "Omoyele Sowore Demanded Bribe From Saraki" - Dino Melaye Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.