Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

What do you love about Nigerians? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What do you love about Nigerians? (15393 Views)

What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. / 20 Things We Love About Abuja / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by seunny4lif(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2013
Everything na organisation,Nigeria association of conductors,Nig.Association of wheelbrow pushers,Nigerians association of jobless people and Nig. association of Armed Robberys and pocket pickers, all these unions dey go on strike too.....The only country,u fit become millionare overnite and nobody go ask u...Mosque on fridays,Church of sundays and Babalawo house on weds,naija i hail ooo......Any time i tell arab guys i be naija guy,u need to see the way dem dey keep their money and i always asked them why?Dem go talk say,we too smart....
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by NovusHomo(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2013
Am I to blame if you do not understand the use of the English language, Chief "Baba"? By the way, Novus homo[/i] is Latin for [i]"New man".[b][/b] Your ignorance stinks from 10 kilometers.
GooseBaba:

Na today yansh dey back.? Abegii tell us wetin you like about Naija peeps... No homo. cool
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:47am On May 02, 2013
Nigeria is the only place where terrorists bomb like its legal and the president keeps saying we are on top of the situation....I love my country•
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by sexysunnyb(m): 12:06pm On May 02, 2013
sexysunnyb: I LOVE THE BOKO BOYS AND THERE BOMBINGS
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by MrCork: 12:07pm On May 02, 2013
mr.official2:

What do you like about Nigerians? You have not answered ooo, Mr Cork.

...... but why r homebased Nigerian guys usualy ugly??..am a Londoner though! (no oofeinsese) angry
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by MrNazreal: 12:07pm On May 02, 2013
I love 9jerians because of d hustlin' spirit... Mehn, we dy every in da universe, we in Mars,Pluto,Saturn, Moon etc.... I even hear say dem dy sell Pure-Water for inside Jupiter & Rosted corn inside Sun.... Lol!!!
Naija I hail o!

1 Like

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by cigaricon(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2013
What i like about naija- the music
akrikata nwata dimma baby so fine...kai i love dat flavour song eh

The pigin english especially warri own

The humour

The food

The 'Operation Show Me Your Fashion' among the youth
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by christokuty: 12:43pm On May 02, 2013
Nigerians are beautiful ppl
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by jpphilips(m): 1:05pm On May 02, 2013
isale_gan2: What do you love about Nigerians?

Me?
As a Nigerian, I love our indomitable spirit, our survivor skills, our sublime self-confidence, our love for family, and our biting sense of humour. grin

Most important, I value our inherited will to excel. cool

grin

Me?
As a Nigerian, I love our indomitable spirit, our survivor skills, our sublime self-confidence, our love for family, and our biting sense of humour. grin

i guess the qestion is for people wey don make am for Naija, for one who is still vibrating on the hustling frequency, i doubt if he or she has anything +ve to say
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by wonlasewonimi: 1:28pm On May 02, 2013
I like the way they come out caves at isale eko to go to parties and spray $1 bills and navigate back with their gele after the party.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by fonssy(f): 1:31pm On May 02, 2013
Our ability to survive anywhere in the world, food, family bond, sense of humur, slangs and being real.

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by isalegan2: 3:06pm On May 02, 2013
wonlasewonimi: I like the way they come out caves at isale eko to go to parties and spray $1 bills and navigate back with their gele after the party.

embarassed Stay on my good side, you! angry Are we gonna be friends or enemies? cheesy How's ya fam? wink

aaronson: Nigeria is the only place where terrorists bomb like its legal and the president keeps saying we are on top of the situation....I love my country•

This is not about the country. It is about the people. The Nigerian man or woman. The individual. It is about you! What you like and appreciate about your mindset. What makes you keep going despite setback(s). cheesy

For example, I see Naijas abroad holding their own. They walk with confidence even if they're fresh off the boat and can't navigate their new surroundings well. They are strong mentally and they work hard to survive and bring some good news to their family. They are so different from other immigrants. I love my Naija people - regardless of their tribe. cool
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by wonlasewonimi: 3:45pm On May 02, 2013
isale_gan2:

embarassed Stay on my good side, you! angry Are we gonna be friends or enemies? cheesy How's ya fam? wink

You know you are my personal person... wink
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by francismillz(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2013
i love our wayo sense wink
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 02, 2013
Nigerians are basically good people.

Nigerians are very welcoming

Nigerians are my people

Nigerians are resilient
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by dad007(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2013
igomen: Our resilience. One day e go better. Man no die, man no rotten
Yesoooo
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 02, 2013
@isale gan2
This is an excellent idea for a thread.

It reminds us that whilst our country is badly governed, the important thing is the quality of Nigerians.
It reminds us that not everything is doom and gloom.

Good work madam.
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by dad007(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2013
Lilimax:
If I see your leg in Naija, I will ... angry
Just remain there in London.
Ewu!
Nooooo,na CORK!
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by isalegan2: 4:23pm On May 02, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

You know you are my personal person... wink

All right. Good! I talk to you at great personal risk. Cos you know there are (female)people that will de-friend me for even acknowledging you. cheesy tongue

But keep ya sense of humour, bros. It's brainy. cool

GenBuhari: @isale gan2
This is an excellent idea for a thread.

It reminds us that whilst our country is badly governed, the important thing is the quality of Nigerians.
It reminds us that not everything is doom and gloom.

Good work madam.

Thank you, good general. smiley
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by vizboy(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2013
Where do i start from. Hmmmm in short to summarize it all.

[size=100]EVERYTHING[/size]
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by yanyan(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2013
:Pcorruption of our leaders is what i love most smileycorruption of our leaders is what i love most
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by yanyan(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2013
Bros you be armed robber i wonder how your face come look like one at ojota!!!
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by GooseBaba: 5:00pm On May 02, 2013
NovusHomo: Am I to blame if you do not understand the use of the English language, Chief "Baba"? By the way, Novus homo[/i] is Latin for [i]"New man".[b][/b] Your ignorance stinks from 10 kilometers.

Latin na your papa language.? Because you know the meaning of something homo, you grade yourself as intelligent..your stupidity stinks from 200 kilometers. Accroding to, Goosebaba chatper 3 vs 2 "One who uses foreign language as a yard stick to measure intelligence is a low life individual e.g you!! Mr new Mumu..
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by GooseBaba: 5:15pm On May 02, 2013
jp philips:

grin

i guess the qestion is for people wey don make am for Naija, for one who is still vibrating on the hustling frequency, i doubt if he or she has anything +ve to say

Chei..See combinations..! "Vibrating on the hustling frequency. " guy you too much..!!!
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 02, 2013
I luv... de culture, de multiplicity of nations, de ability to laff at self, de perseverance, de genuises, de flamboyance, de everday people etc etc
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by gudugudumeje: 7:21pm On May 02, 2013
u should ask me wat i hate about nigerians - dr timid ignorance exhibited to high heaven. Not even education has helped matters. Following ds is dr excessive display of incivility.Can u imagine a shallow, sandy foundation - like constitution in use since 1999; which is bound to destroy Nigeria.....Take it, or, leave it......
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by gudugudumeje: 7:22pm On May 02, 2013
U should ask me wat i hate about nigerians - dr timid ignorance exhibited to high heaven. Not even education has helped matters. Following ds is dr excessive display of incivility.Can u imagine a shallow, sandy foundation - like constitution in use since 1999; which is bound to destroy Nigeria.....Take it, or, leave it......
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by nicflame(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2013
power of adaption and perseverance.... its sometimes goodbye have those
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by jpphilips(m): 11:06pm On May 02, 2013

Me?

grin

Me?

Opeedo: nigerians are very cruel pple see my reson here http://www.whispernaija.com/2013/05/50-year-old-nigerian-pastor-in-court.html

Me?

grin

Me?

Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by nicflame(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2013
power of adaption and perseverance.... its sometimes good to have those grin
Re: What do you love about Nigerians? by carule(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2013
I love Nigerians because we know how survive by all means, adaptability, sustainability and we know how to fool ourself(suffering & Smiling)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015: Court Fixes December 1, For Jonathan’s Eligibility Case / Resign Honourably, Tambuwal, Adebanjo, Others Tell Service Chiefs / Uzodinma: FG To Give Imo $120 Million For Livestock Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.