Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android (4392 Views)

How To Make Another Launcher My Default Launcher On Infinix Hot Note / How To Default Launcher On Tecno L6 / Best Android Launcher? (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hi everybody,
The Launcher plays a huge role in a smartphone experience. It can enhance it or break it. There is a multitude of new Launchers out there and of course I haven't try them all. I've been using Nova Prime as my
home screen launcher for quite some time now. I tried
Apex, Go Launcher, SPB Shell and more but I always come back to Nova. I just love the gesture and speed this lightweight launcher can give.
So what is your preferred launcher and WHY? Which one
do you think should be called the KING of Launcher?

Credit t XDA.

Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by CzarRex: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mine is windows launcher, followd by Next launcher.
Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by Tintinnoty(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
I have used lots of launchers but known is compare to next launcher 3d and it goes down almost $6 on Google play store. It comes with wonderful themes to compliment it....

3 Likes

Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by Hotdiamond(m): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
NOVA LAUNCHER FOR ME IS THE BEST ANDROID LAUNCHER

Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by Baroba(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nokia's Z launcher, productive, fast and intuitive..
Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by Abiodun4: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2014
mine is launcher 8
Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by ikechukz(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
+1 for nova launcher.I love launchers with the ability to add drawers.

Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by sixtusjr(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nova, d best

Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by olahero(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nice...from INNJOO NOTE

1 Share

Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
I still believe Nova launcher Is d best there is. Although am still looking for themes to use with it. Am currently using elegance theme. I need suggestions on cool themes.

Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by victorix(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
forget o, NEXT launcher is still the best

1 Like

Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by nonny1212: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
TouchWiz make brain pass
Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by may0rr: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mini Launcher is d best i swear....av tried nova,launcher 8, apex, apus,next,nokia z, ......name it.....but mini launcher is d best cuz its sooo simple, low battery consumption, and low ram consumption....u shud gve it a try....after mini launcher d best is launcher 8 ...but it consumes battery alot...

Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
I jut downloaded d mini launcher, and I can tell u dt its just a blatant copy of nova launcher. Nova launcher still beat it hands down. Go for d real launcher......#TeamNova.
Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by cjsparrow: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
The best Launcher on Android is Buzz Launcher. It's highly intuitive with and infinite number of themes.

Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by Samoneo(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
I wish u know Dat next launcher beats dem all.. Try nd get d pro version on freestore. U gna love it...
Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by easystudy101: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
true talk

Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by Gabreal1(m): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
Why isn't anyone mentioning Go Launcher, is it outdated? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by seunlayi(m): 5:57am On Dec 02, 2014
I like exploring launchers but always finds my way back to nova launcher

1 Like

Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by Omarion120(m): 6:41am On Dec 02, 2014
for me, the best is 360 luancher. just give it a try. the English version o.
Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by seedorfy134(m): 6:59am On Dec 02, 2014
how can i download the Nova prime without paying for it on google play?
Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by sixtusjr(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2014
seedorfy134:
how can i download the Nova prime without paying for it on google play?
blackmart
Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by codedflowz(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2014
Nova launcher does it for me...
Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2014
Like seriously no one has tried Action Launcher? The best launcher ever, u can search tru Google and confirm it yourself.
Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2014
Ha. Dis wan wey evribody dea talk say im own na d best
Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2014
MuhdG:
Ha. Dis wan wey evribody dea talk say im own na d best
talk your own na grin
Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
missberrypop5:
talk your own na grin
I no fit o.
Mek u helep me choose
Re: The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android by hummerwise(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Abeg I luv Awuf...
How do I gt the NEXT LAUNCHER 4 free

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best 2017 Data Offer For All Network-ng / Blackberry Q10 Review: The BB Phone With The Longest Battery Life Ever! / Tecno Camon X Takes Better Picture Than Iphone X [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.