Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow (15568 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Wife Sells Off Her Husband $40m Private Jet And Holiday Mansion (PHOTO) / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by fubbyy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
ebamma: Even if she was not a perfect human being, she had a good heart, # rest in peace goldie
death really make one a perfect being, I could remember during the bigbrother africa days no one uttered a good word about goldie,now she's gone and we sing her praises, we human being sef I tire o

R.I.P GOLDIE
You will be remembered

1 Like

Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by pat077: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
konn: vanity upon vanity all is vanity see the end of all her acheivement in life not even a child to transfer all the belongings to? from dust we were made and from dust we shall return every one needs to think of this
when has having a child become a major achievement in life or is it a prerequisite to make heaven?
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by christokuty: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
ehya,so she didnt go with her properties.
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by jess5(f): 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
pat077: when has having a child become a major achievement in life or is it a prerequisite to make heaven?

I wonder o. It will baffle you the way some Nigerians reason. What about those that chose not to have kids? How about those that want to have kids but could not? No wonder you see some evil people selling babies to desperate women who feel the society see them as useless when they have no kids.

And in the middle of this, he will never ask himself, what would happen to some children if their parent die young? Or he assume some of those children who grew up in the street and turned out to be hardened criminals were born by aliens. undecided
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by jess5(f): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
adewal15: R.I.P Sweetie.

Guess you have quickly edited your post. Always remember when you point one finger at a person, the other four will be pointing back at you. Whatever you wish others is what you will receive.
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by jess5(f): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
christokuty: ehya,so she didnt go with her properties.

Don't worry, when you die, you can go with yours. She made a decision to do good with hers, and her family is keeping her wishes. She is not that greedy.
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by MANOSUB(m): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
C.Ovo:
For me sha...I nor go fit buy dead person property.Lailai
What about those Okrika wears and second hand cars? U think say na d former owners dey alive
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by MANOSUB(m): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
C.Ovo:
For me sha...I nor go fit buy dead person property.Lailai
What about those Okrika wears and second hand cars? U think say all d former owners dey alive
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by veriland(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
ghettodreamz: The family of late Big Brother Africa housemate and Hip hop star, Goldie Harvey on will on Wednesday auction all her belongings.

The family said this in a statement on Tuesday.

The statement signed by the family representative, Deji Adetayo, stated that although the singer did not leave a will, she had had an agreement with her husband, Leonard Harvey to auction her remaining items.

Mr Adetayo said the proceeds from the sales would be donated to charity.

He said, “There will be a garage sale at Goldie’s house located at 30B, Ologunkutere Street, Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos on May 1, 2013.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/04/30/family-sells-off-goldies-belongings-tomorrow/
What was d cause of her death, how did she die
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by veriland(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
jess5:

Don't worry, when you die, you can go with yours. She made a decision to do good with hers, and her family is keeping her wishes. She is not that greedy.

what was d cause of her death, hw did she die
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by basadenet: 12:19pm On May 01, 2013
They should have allow the dead to sleep well in her grave.
Re: Family Sells Off Goldie’s Belongings Tomorrow by Femicrux: 12:43pm On May 01, 2013
A lot of nairalanders claim they cannot buy dead people's clothings but they patronize 'bend down select markets' at a whim. They forget some of those clothes belonged to dead people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pasuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Badagry (photos+video) / 2Face & Annie Macaulay Expecting A Baby? / [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.