Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?" (13405 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Let's Scrutinize This Maxim "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat" / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?" by adeloyal: 3:02pm On May 02, 2013
by the way are u based in abuja? if yes i know who u talking of and i will so aadvice u, u run with all your life. Once a cheat always a cheat. cos i have meet with a babe dat look so innocent and was dis- virgin by her driver, dis babe love sleeping around.you cant even believe she can do such thing. but sleeping around is in her vein.
Re: How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?" by moneyhungry(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2013
dridowu: go use am kolet money 4 bank
who da fvck iz u cuz?
stfu!
Re: How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?" by Sweetapple007(f): 5:36pm On May 02, 2013
If u dnt want her to cheat put a ring on her finger!
Re: How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?" by SupaMan4live(m): 7:44pm On May 02, 2013
I got this quote "If a girl tells you she don do am twice please multiply by three but if a guy says he has done it six times divide by three. thank you."
DnigerianPrince: I recently met this girl and she was honest enough to tell me that she cheated twice on her ex twice shocked

First time with a guy, second time with another. They eventually broke up and she attributed it to her ex finding out and breaking up with her and how she was also done, according to her, she wasn't getting enough attention, care and love and had been long over the relationship before it waas over. As a matter of fact, the guy has been begging her to come back which is kinda weird considering she cheated so, might be true about the neglect.

To be fair to her, it was a long distance relationship (same country) and the guy never for once attempted to see her for over 3 months.
She was very honest with me about everything and i'm not sure many girls will do that.

With that said, this girl likes me a lot and seems to be in love with me, i'm falling for her as well and she's said the ball is in my court. My fear is that i've been a victim of a serious infidelity in a relationship, my ex cheated on me which was shattering and left me scarred sad sad

It's been a long time since that and i've pretty much been single since my ex and i'm long over it but is this the right way to get back in the game? For those hwo have cheated in previous reltionships, do you see/find yourself doing it again?

Serious reponses only
Re: How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?" by ariesr(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2013
Sweetapple007: If u dnt want her to cheat put a ring on her finger!
[quote][/quote]

See suicide of the highest hierachy.....u see life wire wan cum go touch am,.......put ring 4 whr...guy u bad o,if it were ur bro can u advice him 2 do such?
Re: How True Is "Once A Cheat, Always A Cheat?" by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 11:03am On Jul 14, 2021
DnigerianPrince:
I recently met this girl and she was honest enough to tell me that she cheated twice on her ex twice shocked

First time with a guy, second time with another. They eventually broke up and she attributed it to her ex finding out and breaking up with her and how she was also done, according to her, she wasn't getting enough attention, care and love and had been long over the relationship before it waas over. As a matter of fact, the guy has been begging her to come back which is kinda weird considering she cheated so, might be true about the neglect.

To be fair to her, it was a long distance relationship (same country) and the guy never for once attempted to see her for over 3 months.
She was very honest with me about everything and i'm not sure many girls will do that.

With that said, this girl likes me a lot and seems to be in love with me, i'm falling for her as well and she's said the ball is in my court. My fear is that i've been a victim of a serious infidelity in a relationship, my ex cheated on me which was shattering and left me scarred sad sad

It's been a long time since that and i've pretty much been single since my ex and i'm long over it but is this the right way to get back in the game? For those hwo have cheated in previous reltionships, do you see/find yourself doing it again?

Serious reponses only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? / Naked Challenge Begins Due To Corona Virus Lockdown (photos) / Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.