Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love (25203 Views)

The Most Painful Thing In Life And The Most Happiest Day Of Your Life Is.... / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Marviffizzy: 7:19am On May 02, 2013
Foolish to say but I stood by him wen he impregnanted his other girlfrnd αη∂ had to marry her. Wαѕ there for him for marriage preparation, in d period σƒ his marriage αη∂ even after because I loved him... Love exist cos I've loved b4

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by gabbrri(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2013
Lovin an having sleeples nights 4 smbdy dat dozent even knw me grin
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by gabbrri(m): 8:29am On May 02, 2013
diamondlove: Being a mother
Going thru labour pain is d most painful anyone cld ever go thru
dats a sacrifice evry woman has 2 make in a liftime. Dis is difrent...
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by gabbrri(m): 8:31am On May 02, 2013
Waited 4 her virginity for 4 yrs only 2 b beatin 2 it. Wot a fool i was afta so much investment in anticipation 4 an untochd honi pot.
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by blueeyes1: 9:08am On May 02, 2013
jhydebaba: I donated one of my kidneys to her, now she's fine n realized I'm not good for her cuz I've a kidney. cry cry cry
like seriously?
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by blueeyes1: 9:11am On May 02, 2013
Marviffizzy: Foolish to say but I stood by him wen he impregnanted his other girlfrnd αη∂ had to marry her. Wαѕ there for him for marriage preparation, in d period σƒ his marriage αη∂ even after because I loved him... Love exist cos I've loved b4
not foolishness,u are unique,a strong woman I must say
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by hussainahlami(f): 9:27am On May 02, 2013
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by costan306(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2013
Vilicious: One of my guys called his babe for dinner in at resturant, she called two of her friends with her. When they got to the spot, the babe said she did not like the place cause their food was not classy enough, she recommended another place which was very expensive. They got there ate and also took "take aways". To save money my friend refused to eat, he just bought fanta and sipped slowly. At the end he called me to bring eight thousand naira from his room in the hostel cause he ran out of cash. All in the name of love
that ur guy nid the demon inside him 2 be intervied at SCOAN
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 10:01am On May 02, 2013
Gave my precious virginity.after keeping it for twenty something years.and feeling this dude was the one.so much blinded by his sweet manner.and having introduced me to his family I felt he's serious.
Mtchew.
After men will come out here and say they don't play with virgins,they value them
Bla bla bla.
When all they are looking for is a chance to poke and run away.
Bloody hypocrites.coupled with the fact that he didn't have a dime to his name.I was in my final year and I spent some of my pocket money taking care of us.I know some will still says girls can't love a poor guy.but this dude was dirt poor.I can't seem to understand some men.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by blueeyes1: 10:10am On May 02, 2013
Vilicious: One of my guys called his babe for dinner in at resturant, she called two of her friends with her. When they got to the spot, the babe said she did not like the place cause their food was not classy enough, she recommended another place which was very expensive. They got there ate and also took "take aways". To save money my friend refused to eat, he just bought fanta and sipped slowly. At the end he called me to bring eight thousand naira from his room in the hostel cause he ran out of cash. All in the name of love
that's not love,its STUPIDITY!
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 11:12am On May 02, 2013
Marviffizzy: Foolish to say but I stood by him wen he impregnanted his other girlfrnd αη∂ had to marry her. Wαѕ there for him for marriage preparation, in d period σƒ his marriage αη∂ even after because I loved him... Love exist cos I've loved b4
men this is real sacrifice o o. When love takes over, we found love in strange places
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 11:13am On May 02, 2013
gabbrri: Lovin an having sleeples nights 4 smbdy dat dozent even knw me grin
i know the feeling
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 11:16am On May 02, 2013
gabbrri: Waited 4 her virginity for 4 yrs only 2 b beatin 2 it. Wot a fool i was afta so much investment in anticipation 4 an untochd honi pot.
lol untouch honi pot
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 11:18am On May 02, 2013
hussainah lami: Stood 4 a pregnancy dat is not mine!!
what!
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 11:19am On May 02, 2013
costan306: that ur guy nid the demon inside him 2 be intervied at SCOAN
lol
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 11:32am On May 02, 2013
lorretta u: Gave my precious virginity.after keeping it for twenty something years.and feeling this dude was the one.so much blinded by his sweet manner.and having introduced me to his family I felt he's serious.
Mtchew.
After men will come out here and say they don't play with virgins,they value them
Bla bla bla.
When all they are looking for is a chance to poke and run away.
Bloody hypocrites.coupled with the fact that he didn't have a dime to his name.I was in my final year and I spent some of my pocket money taking care of us.I know some will still says girls can't love a poor guy.but this dude was dirt poor.I can't seem to understand some men.
shaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Some guys bad o o o o o o o.
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 11:34am On May 02, 2013
blue eyes1: that's not love,its STUPIDITY!
what should he have done. Send the girls friends away or refuse to pay the bills.
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by OlajideKehinde(f): 12:58pm On May 02, 2013
SLIDE waxie: When u guys want to make things look so bad, they give it a tag! And to make matters worst, an overrated one.

1. Love doesn't exist, so, better start getting over it.

2. If u are in a relationship, u must be ready to help each other out, look after each other and be there for each other. U knw y?
Not because u choose to biliv u love them, but simply because u already made them a family, a part of u!

Now, skip ds self pity and brace up! If u happen to loose anytin while in a relationship, u shld let it pass jes like u jes did a bad biznez where u either loose or gain.

Now, ladies,guys, stop attaching 'love', an abstract for dt matter unto ur stup!dity!

You are responsible for any decision u take while in a relationship, not love!
Your statements are reasonable but you have never experience what Love is. You have never fell in Love
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by OlajideKehinde(f): 12:59pm On May 02, 2013
Vilicious: How can you say love does not exist
I wonder o
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by OlajideKehinde(f): 1:03pm On May 02, 2013
jhydebaba: I donated one of my kidneys to her, now she's fine n realized I'm not good for her cuz I've a kidney. cry cry cry
That is what they called ladies for you
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by OlajideKehinde(f): 1:04pm On May 02, 2013
inaluf: Had opportunity to travel abroad twice after NYSC but i turned down the offer.
Why?
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by OlajideKehinde(f): 1:06pm On May 02, 2013
adewal15: Hmmm, it's just this same Love we're talking of wey person drop admission for one year.. Kudos Bro.

I wish I too would just have these kinds of stories to post..
Why did you say that? Haven't you ever fell in love?
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 02, 2013
Olajide Kehinde: Your statements are reasonable but you have never experience what Love is. You have never fell in Love
exactly .
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 02, 2013
Olajide Kehinde: Why?
because they cant do that thing if they are not close to each other
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by afm4ever(m): 2:44pm On May 02, 2013
i haven't fallen inlove and am not ready 4 it 4 now
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by afm4ever(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]i haven't fallen inlove and am not ready 4 it 4 now
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Suljosh: 3:24pm On May 02, 2013
Leaving my job for her, and she dumped me for another dude. God punish her
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by ezemoses(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2013
i had sex in my palour and the door was not locked. I did not realy want to do it but the person i loved forced me. i felt naked and disrespected but i continued regardless the feeling that someone sleeping in the room nextdoor might hear us or worse walk in
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 02, 2013
Suljosh: Leaving my job for her, and she dumped me for another dude. God punish her
bu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You try
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 02, 2013
eze moses: i had sex in my palour and the door was not locked. I did not realy want to do it but the person i loved forced me. i felt naked and disrespected but i continued regardless the feeling that someone sleeping in the room nextdoor might hear us or worse walk in
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by domido(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2013
32-D:
[size=18pt]abstained from sex for good 3 weeks[/size]
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!NA ACHIEVEMENT??
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Ayorh4you(m): 8:29am On May 04, 2013
Chomzy19: and ur sig says money no b problem...

Yea........I'm now a big boy. Story don change

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.