Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love (25215 Views)

The Most Painful Thing In Life And The Most Happiest Day Of Your Life Is.... / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by emekatimsu(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
I left my base in PH to go visit a babe love in Bauchi state without informing any frnd or relative. The eve of the night i gt to Bauchi a riot broke out in d corpers lodge where my babe ws staying and it tured out to be a game of running fr survival....my babe left me and went to seek fr proper protection while i ws a JJC in d town,i did nt knw wia to run to for safety. Infact i narrowly escaped short sleeve frm one of d murderous looking hausa rioters.
At d end of d day i lost my small travelln bag containing my personal stuffs,my mini lappy and my two phones with all d contacts in it.
Lookn back nw,i wonder if anybody would hv knwn my wherabt or wot took me to bauchi state if i had been a victim of hausa killing. And d gal sef don even marry now while i still dey find.

8 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by adexsimply(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
lol..people wey never fall in love self go comment

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Cheggoon(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Trek from maryland to ogolonto cos of these four letter words call love

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by theripper3: 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
I have never done anytin extreme, out of the ordinary or "stupid" in the name of Love. I have an alter Ego that keeps telling me " Guy, no fuuucck up cuz of woman" and errtime I kind of adhere.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Daewoods(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
sakaguchi: Because we are in different schools, I call her every blessed day and we last about 20 minutes on the average, this cost me a lot of money though but she does the same thing if not more. Also, I travel to see her and spend days lodging because she stays on campus.
Sometimes when we have issues, I make calculations of what I could have saved and I'm like...#the cost of being in love. But then again, I fall back into it again and my economics theory disappear. Hmmm LOVE.
Bros i really feel ur post, true talk.
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
Not giving in to d plea of a biutiful vigin dat was crazy abt me n needed my service of being deflowered cuz I was suppose to b in love...

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by nairaman66(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mine is too numerous to mention!! Guess what?? I already bleeped Luv with a long dicck.. But then I didn't Kum grin!!

I'm still in Luv cry..

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by badmeat(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
#original nigerdelta dan dada#i don't fall in love,I manipulate things,favour for favour dats how the sh*t goes down
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by lalaberry(f): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
Blessed are the heartbroken,for they av truly tasted love grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by larayat(f): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hmmmmmm.
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
Vilicious: you are intelligent but its like you have never fallen in love before
oh! i av. See, i cuurently can't do without ma ccurrent girlie. But, i alwys remind myself of ds,'wax, u are in charge. This is ur life, spend it wisely'!
If u can't control urself while u claim u are in love, then u are gettin lost.
I basically have one rule, 'learn from others, dnt make urself a victim'!

KINGwax will say,
'mistakes comes from past mistakes. U either learn from others, or wait till u make the mistake and learn'.
So, i chose to learn from id!ots who gave their school fees for their girls claimin it's love, av seen me people who av unprotected sex cos their partner hates condom! He wants d real deal!
I've heard me story of romeo and juliet. And in the end, i think both of them are fools!
I can go on, but i think I've already left a print!
I remembered once i went on a gig wit a frnd cos ma girlie hurt me. I ended up drunk, got into a fight and nearly got shot! I was scared wen the guy almost shoot me!!!

Now, i was askin maself, 'supposing i die, won't ma girl fucck her life with another as time covers my death? Won't she heed the advice, 'u need to move on' and simply moves on?'

Dude, love won't be responsible wen u muck it all in ur face.
Be in charge!

12 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Swaginton(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
D last time I did sumtin 4 luv was in sec skul...I received a slap cause I didn't want to c a girl I likd den bullied by a girl...evr since den,Bleep luv
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by vizboy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
Love ke. Love make romeo and juliet done kill abi he get another one
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by lekkie073(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
i burned all my juju and bante because of woman grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by tpapi: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
Av been spending on dis babe since but wen is time to dey bam wit her ,she is coming up with some silly excuse

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hmmmmm, Love!!! sad All I can say is that I was very stup1d for falling in love with you. A decision I personally regret
When Hope was Lost, when things were seriously hard, when I needed you most in my life, You left me without any reasonable excuse, You put me into shame.
Hmmmm, God dey!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
I never love before oo
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
SLIDE waxie: oh! i av. See, i cuurently can't do without ma ccurrent girlie. But, i alwys remind myself of ds,'wax, u are in charge. This is ur life, spend it wisely'!
If u can't control urself while u claim u are in love, then u are gettin lost.
I basically have one rule, 'learn from others, dnt make urself a victim'!

KINGwax will say,
'mistakes comes from past mistakes. U either learn from others, or wait till u make the mistake and learn'.
So, i chose to learn from id!ots who gave their school fees for their girls claimin it's love, av seen me people who av unprotected sex cos their partner hates condom! He wants d real deal!
I've heard me story of romeo and juliet. And in the end, i think both of them are fools!
I can go on, but i think I've already left a print!
I remembered once i went on a gig wit a frnd cos ma girlie hurt me. I ended up drunk, got into a fight and nearly got shot! I was scared wen the guy almost shoot me!!!

Now, i was askin maself, 'supposing i die, won't ma girl fucck her life with another as time covers my death? Won't she heed the advice, 'u need to move on' and simply moves on?'

Dude, love won't be responsible wen u muck it all in ur face.
Be in charge!

I WISH I READ YOUR POST YESTERDAY, IT WOULD HAVE SAVED ME FROM UNNECESSARY
HEART PAINS

3 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
Sorry Bro
wazlee:

I WISH I READ YOUR POST YESTERDAY, IT WOULD HAVE SAVED ME FROM UNNECESSARY
HEART PAINS

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by critique101(f): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
emekatimsu: I left my base in PH to go visit a babe love in Bauchi state without informing any frnd or relative. The eve of the night i gt to Bauchi a riot broke out in d corpers lodge where my babe ws staying and it tured out to be a game of running fr survival....my babe left me and went to seek fr proper protection while i ws a JJC in d town,i did nt knw wia to run to for safety. Infact i narrowly escaped short sleeve frm one of d murderous looking hausa rioters.
At d end of d day i lost my small travelln bag containing my personal stuffs,my mini lappy and my two phones with all d contacts in it.
Lookn back nw,i wonder if anybody would hv knwn my wherabt or wot took me to bauchi state if i had been a victim of hausa killing. And d gal sef don even marry now while i still dey find.

Lol!ur own bad pass

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by huninaija(f): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
No such thing as love... Keep decieving yourselves! lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by 2jideofor(m): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
Dgringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
emekatimsu: I left my base in PH to go visit a babe love in Bauchi state without informing any frnd or relative. The eve of the night i gt to Bauchi a riot broke out in d corpers lodge where my babe ws staying and it tured out to be a game of running fr survival....my babe left me and went to seek fr proper protection while i ws a JJC in d town,i did nt knw wia to run to for safety. Infact i narrowly escaped short sleeve frm one of d murderous looking hausa rioters.
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by ajanaku2(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
Vilicious: Most of us have fell deeply in love before or are currently in love now. So you know the feeling. When in love, we give alot (especially guys) and do many things for loves sake, some ladies offer their precious virginity and will even stop their education just to see a guy through school all in the name of love. My question is simple. What is the most painful sacrifice or the most costly thing you have ever given or done in the name of love. For me I used my school fees to pay for my girl's hospital bill, after an accident, before the arrival of her family members, doctors urgently needed to start treatment, and they demand for some huge amount of money of which I paid. When the family came they did not even look at my face. I could not tell my dad. what happen because that will result in other issues, even when I told my girl what I did, she said nothing reasonable. I missed a some tests (which affected my total score badly) before I got the money, (ended up with some carry over) all the the name of love.

The day a Nigger falls in Love, a new Mugu is born!...I refuse to be a Mugu!...
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by tspun(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
them many sha... But i have learn from those experience. I m proud of who i have become without any lover. Life have thought me that to be successful in these modern day life u must put dem bitches aside.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by osisiego: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
missed Chelsea vs Bayern champions league final, was at marina resort calabar...I culdnt bliv it
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Buchy2020(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2013
No matter hw u love, a gal wil neva lv u wen u hav no money. My galfrnd claimed 2 lv me wen i waz having sm little income during my service yr. Bt nw dat i hav nt goten a job yet, she is shwing me her real character, bt stil claiming dat she lvs me. Infact, she jst indirectly told me 2day dat because i dnt hav a job yet, she cn do anytin she likes. Despite d fact dat she's HIV Positive, i stil love her. Bt she stil flirts around. Love is wicked.
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
mysticgal: seriously nothing
and he has been killing himself for you
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by dober(m): 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
jubrealguy: Turned down a university admission so i could spend one more year with her............. OMG! I too mumu
AH HOPE SE NOR B D ADMISSION WEN AH DE FIN B DAT.
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
inaluf: Had opportunity to travel abroad twice after NYSC but i turned down the offer.
love is wicked
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by MayorSchwags(m): 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
cry
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hmmmmn funny past shaa,I ran away from home just to be with him because of my family hatred towards him.
But at the end he impregnated a sales girl below my class ***sobs***,its what I hate rememberring but this thing call HEARTH can be very stubborn

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
this is a serious case o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / Janemena Teasing Her Husband Dick With Her Pussy While He Is Standing / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.