Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time (1558 Views)

Big bright ideas coming soon. / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by Tonyet1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2008
TIPS FOR APPROACHING A GIRL FOR THE FIRST TIME!

you can approach any girl, i mean any girl of ur choice whether she is beyonce or shakira or a black nubia, if you know ur game,
most guys make the mistake of meeting her and the next thing you are asking for her number right away, others even go so stupid to tell her this "can i get your number so we can get to be lovers or be in a relationship", a wise chic will immediately know that you are trying to get in her pants and she'll spill you off, or you are one of those wussies again

To get a chics attention, hear this "be nice to her in an unnice way" how do i mean by this, follow this dialogue, i do it all the time and i get them i swear

1. Always know her mood before you start any flirting, if she is in a good mood then better, if bad even better

2. establish a body language from afar before you make any move, like flunctuating eye contact, but be in charge of the eye-contacting, don't smile, don't blink, give a dissing look
, make sure she is periodically gazing too, when she looks don't remove your eyes, kept it sassy, you are the BOSS (real ladies like confident men)

3. spot a stuff to comment on her while looking,could be her hair style, lip stick, lashy eyes, big eyes, clothes , her height, or complexion or hand bag

4. final approach, remember this, she has been used to lots of real and flattering compliments, so do urs in an unusual way, i mean "BE NICE TO HER IN AN UNNNICE WAY" female readers may disagree on this comment, but its the heavens truth, thats the only way to make her feel u've got the gutts

now follow this dialogue that i used to get a chic from the bank

tony: saw her walk in, try setting a gaze mood, watching her mood [brodaz i swear she was beautiful], so everyone was gazing too

chic(yolanda): flirtish eye contact on me

tony: looking for something to comment on her sassy look, booommmmmmmm i saw one, she dressed on a pink top like me, though mine was covered on a black blazers, and we both wore faded jeans,[what an opportunity]

NOW WATCH THIS

allowed her finish with her bank transaction, her beauty threw me off, so i got myself a chewing gum to beef up my morale, ater 25mins she came out

tony: hey

chic(yolanda): turned back

tony: didnt aunty tell you that i will be waiting here with this pink on faded jeans

chic(yolanda): [got confused] hello, i don't understand

at this spot don't laugh, u r creating what we call ATTRACTION

tony: wats the meaning of this, didnt she tell you of my name as tony

i have indirectly given her my name

chic: which aunty

tony: in the dream of course

chic(yolanda): you are crasy, then she walked, thereafter she stopeed and laughed

tony: so you have remembered now ehn?

chic(yolanda): what was that suppose to mean

she is trying to study your motive for approaching her

tony: whatever, don't be silly (smiled)

chic(yolanda): please can i drop my number, i am hurrying somewhere

tony: you better do, else i will tell her you screwed the arrangement

chic(yolanda): she was laughing crasily, please tony don't tell her

how did she get to know my name?[assignment]

tony: so can't i at least know the name of my agent aunty sent to me?

chic(yolanda): its yolanda the agent [she is seriously laughing all the way]

THE REST IS HISTORY!!!!lol

for you fellas , it can vary with the mood so make it bold and confident, even if you are saying rubbish like i was, she will know you gat gutts

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK

1 Like

Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by Said1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2008
man,  I got an idea on what you are saying but it will not work under sun cheesy can assure you.
But if on a cool day, she will love it even when she realises your are joking
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by OTEGA1: 1:05am On Dec 21, 2008
u too much,i need more of the stories and tricks.
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by StephenP(m): 1:15am On Dec 21, 2008
It was good up until the example. I don't know where you live but that won't fly around here.
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by Sauron1: 1:18am On Dec 21, 2008
StephenP:

It was good up until the example. I don't know where you live but that won't fly around here.

All those tips are rubbish. . . . .I don't live by any rules or guidelines.
If i see a babe i like, i go for the KILL.
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by StephenP(m): 1:21am On Dec 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

LOL!! Have I taught you nothing? It isn't always about prey and predator.
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by Sauron1: 1:23am On Dec 21, 2008
StephenP:

LOL!! Have I taught you nothing? It isn't always about prey and predator.

It's a habitat. . . . . . .Survival of the illest!!!
Prey vs Predator. . . .That is how it has always been.
Someone has to do the chasing. . . . .
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by tope2000(f): 1:25am On Dec 21, 2008
Playas angry angry angry angry tongue
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by onyinye2(f): 1:26am On Dec 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

Jeebus!!! angry
Mufasa. . . . . kill que?? Na women be creatures in the forest? angry angry
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by HRhotness(f): 1:27am On Dec 21, 2008
that crap sounds cheesy. . .

no wonder d number of guys coming here to look for love is on d increase
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by Sauron1: 1:28am On Dec 21, 2008
onyinye2:

Jeebus!!! angry

Pumba. . . . . .Not at all.
Sometimes women can also be the predators. . . . .It's a 50-50 thingy.
I have been aggressively chased before too.

tope2000:

Playas angry angry angry angry tongue

No chance, i am a complete gentleman.
Ma GP told me i am a certified virgin, what else do u want??
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by dreeldee: 1:28am On Dec 21, 2008
fairy tale  cheesy cheesy
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by tope2000(f): 1:30am On Dec 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

No chance, i am a complete gentleman.
Ma GP told me i am a certified virgin, what else do u want??

Sauron Sauron sauron
How many times did i call u? tongue
Stop insulting the virgins by claiming u r oneangry angry cheesy

@onyinye
Darling, how r u?
WTH  have u been? kiss cheesy
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by StephenP(m): 1:33am On Dec 21, 2008
onyinye2:

Jeebus!!! angry

Welcome back. You done been MIA for how many months now?

~Sauron~:

It's a habitat. . . . . . .Survival of the illest!!!
Prey vs Predator. . . .That is how it has always been.
Someone has to do the chasing. . . . .

hahaha true. Well I evolved, I don't chase anymore. One touch and she's all mine  grin

HR.hotness:

that crap sounds cheesy. . .

no wonder d number of guys coming here to look for love is on d increase

No, it's because they need a girl to take home to their parents for Christmas  wink
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by Sauron1: 1:34am On Dec 21, 2008
StephenP:

hahaha true. Well I evolved, I don't chase anymore. One touch and she's all mine  grin

U have got the midas touch then. . . .
On the flip side, are u sure this ain't okija jazz??
Touch n follow. . . .hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tope2000:

Sauron Sauron sauron
How many times did i call u? tongue
Stop insulting the virgins by claiming u r oneangry angry cheesy

It's not an insult. . . . .I can show the certificate.
Don't hate, appreciate!! grin
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by tope2000(f): 1:37am On Dec 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

It's not an insult. . . . .I can show the certificate.
Don't hate, appreciate!! grin

Mba, i dont appreciate male virgins tongue cheesy
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by Sauron1: 1:38am On Dec 21, 2008
tope2000:

Mba, i don't appreciate male virgins tongue cheesy

Ok. . . .I was meant to say i have been a virgin ONLY for this week. grin
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by tope2000(f): 1:41am On Dec 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

Ok. . . .I was meant to say i have been a virgin ONLY for this week. grin

Ehn . . . . now u r now typing in the language that i understand cheesy
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by onyinye2(f): 1:42am On Dec 21, 2008
So now everyone want to use igbo in their postings?? tongue
Lemme start posting some yoruba words. tongue lai lai grin grin grin

Yeah tope babes, i have been sleeping like a dog gone lion and refused to do anything but boss my siblings around. cheesy

StephenP:

Welcome back. You done been MIA for how many months now?
Awwwwwww. . . . . i never really left, just had some business to take care of aka school so Nairaland had to go. But now I'm back to return as Head Ranter and troublemaker. hehehehehehe
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by StephenP(m): 1:43am On Dec 21, 2008
~Sauron~:

U have got the midas touch then. . . .
On the flip side, are u sure this ain't okija jazz??
Touch n follow. . . .hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

grin grin Go ahead and ask Tope and 'em female folks. They know about "The Touch".

onyinye2:

So now everyone want to use igbo in their postings?? tongue
let me start posting some yoruba words. tongue lai lai grin grin grin

Cause we cool like that.
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by onyinye2(f): 1:46am On Dec 21, 2008
@poster

Aint two squats anybody here especially the guys can give.  Trust that it is all rubbish and yarns.  Just do what everybody else does, which is "Trial and Error"

Just go up to some girl or woman and just approach with some respect and for the LOVE OF GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT say "What's Up". Cause you sound a hella dumb and no class when you do.

That is the only advice any person needs cause all that you posted is just RIDICULOUS.
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by Sauron1: 1:50am On Dec 21, 2008
onyinye2:

Just go up to some girl or woman and just approach with some respect and for the LOVE OF GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT say "What's Up". Cause you sound a hella dumb and no class when you do.

Onyinye from SCREWston. . . . .U'd know!! grin grin
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by wuni: 2:15am On Dec 21, 2008
oh my GOD YOUR METHOD WORK FOR ME O ,I DON JAM ONE BABY. NOW.
Re: Tips For Approaching A Chic For The First Time by Tonyet1(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2008
good to know , but its one thing to get a chic, its another to keep her. . . . stay informed next week i'll post some articles on keeping ur hot chic attracted

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Stingy With Compliments? / 5 Signs It's Time To End A Relationship / Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Probably Make With Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.