Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Nbc Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nbc Calling (989 Views)

Nbc Calling / NBC Calling To Choose Preferred Test Location / Nbc Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nbc Calling by mogambe: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2008
Hello guys and babes,

coca-cola is inviting for test on the 17th of apr. i was invited .
pls does anyone have an idea of their test format.
i also heard that they dont pay as much their products(esp. coke) rake-in in profits can somebody pls coroborate this claim.
pls i need the test format.
the PZ test of 14th was really beseiged by the ever-growing mass of jobseekers. its a good thing many people are making 2.1 as evident in the population that sat for the test.
PLS I NEED THE NBC TEST FORMAT.
Re: Nbc Calling by pixie(f): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2008
the test is divided into 4 sections. english, maths, computer and current affairs. the key is speed. the questions are okay but u need to be up to date with ur computer.
wish you all the best
Re: Nbc Calling by zaragoza(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2008
i've heard 3 different dates for the test, april 17th, june 17th, june 24th. abeg which one of these is correct. Am confused
Re: Nbc Calling by GMONEY117: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2008
What happens to the NBC exams that writing on the 1st of march at Trade fare Badagry road Is the result not yet out?
Re: Nbc Calling by mogambe: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2008
NO ONE SEEMS TO BE TELLING ME THE KOKO WHICH IS, WATS THE "PAY PACKAGE" FOR COCA-COLA? COS WAT I HEARD IS DAT THEY DONT PAY MUCH.
PLS I NEED TO HAVE CONCRETE FACTS ON THIS.

(1) (Reply)

Exciting Job Opportunities / Help: I Have A Uk Degree / Urgent ( Bank Bhp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.