Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Thin Line B/w Love And Cooking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thin Line B/w Love And Cooking (850 Views)

There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate / Compatibility- The Generous Thin Line Between Real Love And Infatuation / I Hate Housework And Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thin Line B/w Love And Cooking by cixluv(f): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2008
i love ma gal, but she can't cook.

one day (durin my service year in a yoruba land) i asked her to prepare pepper soup for my friends and i,
to my greatest astonishment she replied " i don't know how to cook yoruba pepper soup".
i mean we r both non-yorubas and i don't think pepper soup has a special tribe connection.

she can't even prepare egusi soup or even jellof rice.

abeg house any future for this babe and i.

i'm not even ready to teach anyone how to cook cos most times i'm on the field and expect my food on the table when i arrive home.

yes i love her soooooooo much but i can't eat love sad
pls house what do i do cos to worsen the situation, i'm a food critic i.e. i eat good food.

angry
Re: Thin Line B/w Love And Cooking by ztyle(m): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2008
yes i love her soooooooo much but i can't eat love
LOL, grin no bi love u go chop my broda,

please house what do i do because to worsen the situation, i'm a food critic i.e. i eat good food.
Then employ a cook or househelp! wink
Re: Thin Line B/w Love And Cooking by welli(f): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2008
this is serious.first of all try to trace how she grew up.if it was her who did not want to learn or she did not ve the opportunity to den u try to know if she is remorsed and would want to learn.if she is willing to learn.no sacrifice is too big to pay for love since u say you love her.try and teach her if u r always busy buy her some cookin books lets her put them to practice and at times u assist bt mk sure u r not harsh when teaching her.
Re: Thin Line B/w Love And Cooking by ztyle(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2008
Hello lady, are u trying to say that he should buy her cooking books? BTW where was she when her mate was learning how to cook, remember charity begin at home.
Re: Thin Line B/w Love And Cooking by welli(f): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2008
yea charity begins at home bt u never can tell why she did nt learn at home.read tru my post well nd u will see dat i told him to try to know if she didn't want to learn or circumstances caused it
Re: Thin Line B/w Love And Cooking by ztyle(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2008
Splendid! gud point from you welli but how abt the idea of employing a cook? smiley
Re: Thin Line B/w Love And Cooking by welli(f): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2008
if he can afford it then he should go ahead bt if he truly loves her that cook should not be employed forever.it should be a temporary thing for the period of her learning.bt mk she know sey that cook fit turn to madam o
Re: Thin Line B/w Love And Cooking by ztyle(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2008
bt mk she know sey that cook fit turn to madam o
LOL,how u take no sef? anyway i buy ur idea, think thats enuf 4 the poster.

Good Luck! wink
Re: Thin Line B/w Love And Cooking by Scopium: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2008
[size=13pt]Give her the opportunity to learn if she can't learn and you can't love a chick that can't cook then hit the road.[/size]
Re: Thin Line B/w Love And Cooking by iice(f): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2008
See hin mouth like expect food on the table tongue
Who isn't a food critic? tongue and food critic is not exactly just eating good food, you go through foods to determine which is good and which isnt.
If you can't handle it, just let it go especially if she ain't willing to learn and you are bent on having a cook tongue
Re: Thin Line B/w Love And Cooking by Sisikill: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2008
i'm not even ready to teach anyone how to cook because most times i'm on the field and expect my food on the table when i arrive home

Tee hee hee hee hee

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Wipes Tears
Re: Thin Line B/w Love And Cooking by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2008
yes i love her soooooooo much but i can't eat love

na true u talk

Then employ a cook or househelp

hmmm if d house help or d cook is a female and cooks well,dont be surprised oga might end up marrying her wink wink grin
Re: Thin Line B/w Love And Cooking by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2008
@poster

send her for cooking lessons and reward her with hot pounding  sex.  grin grin grin grin in 2 weeks she'll be a pro. grin grin grin
Re: Thin Line B/w Love And Cooking by adeboo(f): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2008
Obviously not, cause its causing an issue already.
If u can help her learn then its all good.

(1) (Reply)

Invasion Of Privacy / Love At First Sight! Can She Ever Fall In Love. / Me! My Love Life 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.