Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,982 members, 7,845,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Invasion Of Privacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Invasion Of Privacy (850 Views)

Nike’s Bedroom Invasion (18+) / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" / Is There Anything Like 'respecting Privacy' In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invasion Of Privacy by nalijah07(f): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2008
Ladies/Gentlemen, do you go through your mate's wallet, read their texts, snoop in their car? I will admit that when I was younger I did these things.

Someone in my office just told us that a women who does not snoop on her spouse is a fool. She says that this is something you MUST DO, especially once you get married.
Re: Invasion Of Privacy by welli(f): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2008
it is not a "MUST".infact when u over do it,u piss d man off nd make him think u dnt trust him
Re: Invasion Of Privacy by whitelexi(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2008
Wrong.
Why? cos u live in fear, expecting to find out something that may not exist. It can cause frustration when the guy finds u out. Why would u marry someone u cannot trust
It is actually when u restrict a man that cheating becomes interesting, because it becomes a game - u can keep snooping around and he'll cover all his tracks while cheating undercover. Who's losing?
Re: Invasion Of Privacy by nalijah07(f): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2008
True - The funny thing is, she calls it "protecting your interest"

I told her that when I used to do it, it was exhausting, because it began to totally consume me. I was always looking for the next thing. It takes a lot of energy to be this kind of person.
Re: Invasion Of Privacy by bigfather(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2008
Hope you don't snoop trouble one day ! grin
Re: Invasion Of Privacy by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2008
I hate it when people rummage through my stuff, so I won't do that to another person unless he /she stole somthing from me tongue.
Re: Invasion Of Privacy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2008
@topic

i use medicated glasses

reason:is because my eyes are bad

and im not going to strain and suffer those bad eyes all in d name of snooping on my husband

i have better things to do wt my eyes cool
Re: Invasion Of Privacy by TheSly: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2008
Try that with me and we'll have a problem. cool
Re: Invasion Of Privacy by tRoOE(f): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2008
That is what i call jobless.
What will you gain from snooping, just like how I won't appreciate people going through my things without my permission.
I have better things to do with my time jare
Re: Invasion Of Privacy by welli(f): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2008
*hisses* angry
Re: Invasion Of Privacy by Scopium: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2008
[size=13pt]Too much of it makes it very disasterous[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Love At First Sight! Can She Ever Fall In Love. / Embarassing! / Need A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.