Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426143 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 02, 2013
yorke: Not selected but no problem, better days ahead. For now, Let me concentrate on something else. Naija tire me i no go lie and other Africa countries is not an option at all.
I MUST GO
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 02, 2013
obamaobama: @ tiwanna,bussyme,bloodofjesus,rcb34,worry359,our time keeper and the rest of former regular thread members come out and tell us ur status whether win or not selected don't be ashame as u can see some of the big boys in the former thread have told us there statue like i hate 9ja,dunlop,bigaunty and rest.
i wld make this trip........DONT ASK ME HOW......
Watch Out!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 02, 2013
spectacular007: e remain me ooo..my aunt wil check ova dere 4 me, she has d confirmation numb..so she wil check 2mrw...

Just be optimistic, you r gonna be selected.. You were d major in my prayers n vigil cuz I had d same POE with u.. I'm jst giving it up now, I'm in 200L OOU.. I will go for my masters there, it'll be easier
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 02, 2013
Dv Lotterycant be scraped now..............Dont Ask Me How I Got Aware of this!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 02, 2013
I Hate 9ja: Dv Lotterycant be scraped now..............Dont Ask Me How I Got Aware of this!

We gotta make this, this dv stuff won't be scrapped until we got d visas, still keeping my fingers crossed. We're gonna leave the shores of 9ja alive
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Confirmvisa: 11:17pm On May 02, 2013
kdgom66:

I am sorry about that but if I may ask, what type of visa did you apply for? Was it an interview for a greencard visa?

I wasn't selected for greencard visa yesterday and deny this morning. I will try again cheers
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Confirmvisa: 11:18pm On May 02, 2013
Amefrica:

We gotta make this, this dv stuff won't be scrapped until we got d visas, still keeping my fingers crossed. We're gonna leave the shores of 9ja alive

confirm!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ojsamuel(m): 12:00am On May 03, 2013
I Hate 9ja: Dv Lotterycant be scraped now..............Dont Ask Me How I Got Aware of this!
Yea... They are only proposing a more definite method for the selection other than lottery...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tpia5: 3:55am On May 03, 2013

seems to be a serious matter,however, people tend to forget the dv lottery only started in 1995, which was fairly recently. Although its one of the fastest programs ever, in fast tracking black emigration to America. The only quicker ("easier" ) route might have been the slave trade, not sure.

imo, some other programme will be introduced if it is scrapped, since it would be rather drastic to completely diminish the number of blacks immigrating to the US.

not saying it cant happen though.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Delaw7(m): 4:50am On May 03, 2013
Pls ♓☺ώ do  check my status if selected (chosen) or not?

Thanks I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ anticipation.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 5:27am On May 03, 2013
spectacular007: e remain me ooo..my aunt wil check ova dere 4 me, she has d confirmation numb..so she wil check 2mrw...
guy go to the site and click forget password ur comfirmation will pop out
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 5:35am On May 03, 2013
I Hate 9ja:

...don't conclude yet,cos t ws like ds in my
2013DV,I neva xpected to be selected again after
much checking....t ws late oct,I checked bk nw saw
my 1NL and after I hav played d 2014dv.....so God
is stil in d business of making imposibility
possible.wat if u check again and u r among d selected?.....

I dont think their is any other better plans God has for me than to leave that shit hole
damndamndamn!
so i hate 9ja u ar among the winners of oct. 22 in the dv 2013 congrat but why did u hide this to us abi u get high case number?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 5:40am On May 03, 2013
Tiwanna: Would post when i check tomorrow.
use ur phone ucweb to check now abi u ar ashame to tell us. I can see u on line
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by worry359(m): 6:25am On May 03, 2013
De-law:
Pls ♓☺ώ do  check my status if selected (chosen) or not?

Thanks I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ anticipation.

FIRST you turn off your stup-d blackberry characters and post normal font.
Then people will treat you as adult.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:28am On May 03, 2013
Confirmvisa: The VO's in US embassy only give visa to wicked people that can blow up everyhere. I was deny visa in the morning. Just take a good look at the face of the boston bombers. Did America deserve such wickedness from them? He was even a permanent resident with all the benefits. I must find my way to America for the betterment of my family.
God's time is d best. Gud luck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:08am On May 03, 2013
ik.swiss:
Sir temmytanny and odunemuanuel please was going through the documents needed for your interview after sending your form to kcc.my questions are (1)military record (2)deportation documents(3)marriage certificate(3)military records and custody documentation DO MY MOM NEED THOSE THINGS COS SHE DID NOT GO FOR THE MILITARY SERVICE AND INDON KNOW MY DAD SO SHE WAS NEVER MARRIED AND THE REST SHE FOR NONE OF THEM
No problem wit dat,ur mum only need documents dat applicable 2 her alone @ d intavew nt now,wen d time comes u wil b told. Gud luck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:30am On May 03, 2013
obamaobama: so i hate 9ja u ar among the winners of oct. 22 in the dv 2013 congrat but why did u hide this to us abi u get high case number?

nahhh......quoted Edimop post....when he checked like we guyz in d initial stage...he wasnt selected but checked later and he was.....anyone here migt be lucky...pls keep checking......I MUST GO
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:37am On May 03, 2013
considering dv lottery......it myt be scraped but not now....not this yr and not nxtyr......
ON D MOVE
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by opeyemayomide(f): 7:40am On May 03, 2013
H
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maasoap(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2013
obamaobama: use ur phone ucweb to check now abi u ar ashame to tell us. I can see u on line
Someone said that we can scan our completed forms and passports and send it through email. My questions are these: Can we really do it that way? 2. What about the "enclosed self adhesive return envlope" which they asked for? Will they send it through email address instead of return envelop?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 8:52am On May 03, 2013
Confirmvisa: The VO's in US embassy only give visa to wicked people that can blow up everyhere. I was deny visa in the morning. Just take a good look at the face of the boston bombers. Did America deserve such wickedness from them? He was even a permanent resident with all the benefits. I must find my way to America for the betterment of my family.
take it or leave it the devil also issue visa to his members,my friend keep trying oneday ur visa will be issue goodluck.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:28am On May 03, 2013
NOT SELECTED,just checked.real disappointed but hey,that's life for you.
congratulations to all real winners.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by delishpot: 9:35am On May 03, 2013
Biko when I try to check mine they said the info entered is not valid o even the forgot confirmation number section is still saying the same thing biko Justwise, Odunmanuel and other visa knowledgeable people here help me out.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by spartanian(m): 9:39am On May 03, 2013
I wasn't selected but my dad was selected, I don't know if he will be interested.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:43am On May 03, 2013
spartanian: I wasn't selected but my dad was selected, I don't know if he will be interested.

same thing if you're under 21 and unmarried
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 10:17am On May 03, 2013

I Hate 9ja, please I need to talk with you on phone. How can I get your number? Please send me your phone number to rebb66@hotmail.com Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 10:28am On May 03, 2013
Obama i have a system @ home. I said when i check i will update the house. So please and please stop telling me that i am ashamed. Ub or uc wateva u call it i will not use. Whether gud or bad however the result maybe, i would come out and say it upfront.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:49am On May 03, 2013
Obama,tiwanna! this your love tango never end? from nairaland to immigration portal back to nairaland?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:54am On May 03, 2013
NOT SELECTED!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:54am On May 03, 2013
adeniyisavage: Obama,tiwanna! this your love tango never end? from nairaland to immigration portal back to nairaland?

LOL THE GUY NOR WANT MAKE I REST.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 03, 2013
Tiwanna: NOT SELECTED!

its well...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.